Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The Chibi Saga ❯ Talk Show Time! ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
~*~Talk show time!~*~

**The leprachon and the fuzzy dolphin do an interview on the Quatre: This is your life Show!**

Beigus: **in an overly happy voice Welcome to the Quatre; This is your life show! The show that dosen't realy exist because Quatre dreams it every night because he is a psycho!

Kathy Tree: Oh yes, that story about the little dog no longer being constipated was so inspiring....

Beigus: Yes Kathy, I do belive that inspired me to eat bran more often...

Kathy: Alllll right! Our next to guests are the Fuzzy Dolphin and the
leprachon!

**Leprachon and dolphin walk out in fancy suits and take a seat on the big comfy couch. Heehee**

Kathy: Hello boys! Its so great of you two to join us today!

Leprachon: Thanks Kathy!

Dolphin: **cheerfuly** Kathy, I just wanna say you go girl on your recent movie, 'Whats That My Husbands Playing With?'!

Kathy: Why thankies fuzzy dolphin!

Beigus: So! Lets get started on....**dramatic doo-da-da-dan-dan-dan-doo
music from whole wants to be a millionare** QUATRE, THIS IS YOUR LIFE!

Kathy: So Mr. Leprachon, whats it like having people after your Lucky
charms all the time?

Leprachon: Well Kathy, its like I said to Quatre...Your a pansy!

Kathy: Buuuut....that has nothing to do with what I asked you...

Leprachon: Tis not my fault lasse, Quatre be the one dreaming up this fantasy! And look, I be sounding more Irish now!

Beigus: That little bratt always messes up our show trying to find the deaper meaning of his dreams...

**Audiance boo's**

Leprachon: Aye! They're after me lucky charms again!!!! **runs off, arms flailing**

Kathy: Bub-bi Mr. Leprachon! Bye bye now! ^__^

Beigus: So Fuzzy Dolphin, why do you tell Quatre to burn things?

Dolphin: I think it may be Quatre's inability to take on war and the true forms of arson involved so he thinks he can here me speaking, so he can have a reason for burning things without feeling that guilt....

Kathy: Uh huh, thats nice dear...But Miss V-Babe wants this to be funny so why don't you get you caboose in gear and tells us the real reason ok hun? ^___^

Dolphin: But...that is why an-

Kathy: **interupts** Shut up and say somthing funny!!!

Dolphin: Eeep OO'' Um, because its fun to burn things? heheheh....

Kathy: Of course it is deary ^-^

Leprachon: You sissy, you can't even stick up to wee woman folk!

Dolphin: **takes out torch and lights leprachon on fire** Bye bye Ojo-chan! **he says waving** Anyways, Quatre, you left me at than damn Doctors office you little woman! Im gonna find you, and Im gonna get you back for what you did to me!!!!!

Quatre: **Wakes up in a cold sweat** Damn talkshow dreams! **eyes wide
the scene focuses in on him then fades out**

~*~The next day at School on the playground.~*~

Quatre: **jumping rope with the girls, singing a rhyme** Roses are Red!
Blood is too! Watermellons Pink! And your ass is too!

Heero: **runs bye, Relena chasing him. He runs into a swing and becomes
tangled and Relena pounces**

Relena: HAHAHAHA! I've got you NOW my little love boat of passion!

Heero: NOOOOO! Have mercy! pllleeeeaaaaseee!!

Relena: Oh Heero! I know deep down you have a love for me and peace!
We'll have....10 children together and live in the mountains!

Heero: Ahhhhh!!!! **runs away**

Quatre: **stops jumping rope and walks over to Trowa, who is picking
flowers with Wufei** Hi Trowa...I need to talk about a dream I had last
night...It was soooo scary I-**see's what they are doing** Um, what are you two doing?

Trowa: Getting in touch with our feminine side! **puts a flower behind his ear and spins**

Quatre: Ok....

Wufei: **turns arround, has makeup on** Its fun! You should play too!

Trowa: Yes, come play with us Quatre....

Quatre: Ack...I think I'll pass....

Trowa and Wufei: **walking closer** Come play with us Quatre....Come play with us.....

Quatre: Ummmm.....no.....~_~;;

Trowa and Wufei: Come PLAY with us QUATRE...Come play With us...

Quatre: **backs up slowly, then turns and runs away** AHHHHHH!!!!

**Trowa and wufei burst out laughing, and take off masks. It turns out
to be.....Duo and Hilde!**

Duo: That was fun!

Hilde: Yeah! Now Quatre will tell everyone Trowa and Wufei are gay! Heehee!

Duo: And he'll be scared for life! oooh! Then maybe he wont be such a sissy...

**Trowa and Quatre walk up, and tap them on thier backs**

Duo: Oh shit....

Hilde: Heh.....

**The two take off running, Trowa and Wufei close behind**

End of Part 6^^