Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The Chibi Saga ❯ School Musical: Auditions ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
^*^The School Musical: Auditions^*^

~*~At school~*~

Mr. Baka: I have wonderful news class! You will all me able to redeam yourselves!

Duo: I SWEAR I didn't do it...I didn't know you were alergic to bee's...and even if I did...it doesn't matter cuz uh...I didn't put them in your desk...no siree...not me...

Mr Baka: **stress mark** Not that...>.o The school is putting on a musical for that old folks home you all managed to ruin...and guess what we get to sing?!

Heero: Back that ass up?

Mr. Baka: No you little basta-Uh, I mean...No Heero...actualy...were singing a realy nice song....SO DON'T MESS UP! Ahem....Here are the lyrics...Practice them and tomorrow we will have auditions for solo parts...Take a look at them...to see if you want a solo or not...

Song: (Last Kiss by Pearl Jam...Actualy...its by someone else..but I can't remember who :P)

Oh where oh where can my baby be
The Lord took her away from me
She's gone to heaven soI got to be good
So I can see my baby when I leave this world

We were out on a date in my daddy's car
We hadn't driven very far
There in the road straight up ahead
A car was stalled the engine was dead
I couldn't stop so I swerved to the right
I'll never forget the sound that night
The screaming tires the busting glass
The painful scream that I heard last

Oh where oh where can my baby be
The Lord took her away from me
She's gone to heaven soI got to be good
So I can see my baby when I leave this world

WHen I woke up the rain was pouring down
There were people standing all around
Somethign warm flowing through my eyes
But somehow I found my baby that night
I lifted her head she looked at me and said
Hold me darling just a little while
I held her close I kissed her our last kiss
I found the love that I knew i have missed
Well now she's gone even though I hold her tight
I lost my love my life that night

Oh where oh where can my baby be
The Lord took her away from me
She's gone to heaven soI got to be good
So I can see my baby when I leave this world

Woh (x4)
Ohh (x4)

Mr. Baka: Read it?

Duo: This is gay...

Relena: Its romantic! **big heart eyes**

Heero: Heehee....Hey Relena, wanna go for a car ride? **evil eyes**

**Relena, is currently not listening, imaginging a lovely scene of her and Heero in a car accident, but instead of people being dead they are...having a picnick...heh...**

Wufei: This is for weaklings! Like those old people!

Mr. Baka: Oi...Just go home you little bratts...

**All the kids ran off home**

~*~At Quatre's~*~

Quatre: **in strangely beautiful, womanish voice...** Oh where oh where can my, babay beeeee...the lo-hord took her away from mee-ee...She's gone tooo heeaaavan so I got ta be goooood, so I can see my babay when I leeaave this woooorld...

Leprachon: Aye, a little pansy you are...This isn't broadway you know...

Quatre: I am nooot a friggin' pansy you half wit!

Leprachon: Oy, you PMS'n girlee?

Quatre: Grrr.....X_x

Dolphin: **appears** Heehee Im back Quatre! You can't escape me now! I'll make you set yourself on fire! HAHAHAHAHA!

Quatre: Eeep! **runs away, arms flailing**

Dolphin: He's heading twords the basement...

Leprachon: Aye...you think he'll find the body of **screen crackles, making who the person is inaudible**

Dolphin: Nah, I made sure it was hidden...heehee....

~*~Duo's house~*~

Duo: **Practicing** **He suddenly feels somthing brush against his leg** GAAAAHHH! WHAT THE HELL?!

Heero: **is seen, latched on to Duo's leg** Hide me from her...she's trying to get me...

Duo: She's always trying to get you...so get off me man....

Heero: No! She'll send her monkeys after me!

Duo: The ones at the Zoo? I thought they belonged to some lady from a circus oO''

Heero: No silly! She's the wicked witch from the Wizzard of Oz and she will send them after me! HAHAHAHA! **more utterly insane laughter**

Duo: Oh no...he's lost it...

~*~Next day at school~*~

Mr. Baka: Well, those with The solo Parts will be Quatre and Duo...Any objections?

Heero: MONKEYS! HEEHEEEHEE!

Mr. Baka: Huh? oO''

Duo: Don't mind him...Relena's drove him to insanity...

Relena: WHAT?! How DARE you say that about me?!

Catherine: Well its true you psycho...you've been bugging him so much...

Hilde: Yeah...its all your fault you SPAZZ! No one likes you! Go away!

Relena: What?! :( No no no...you must be mistaken...Im Relena! everyone loves me....

Heero: Make Relena go away! Evil witch! WHEEE!!! MONKEYS! HAHAHA! Ice cream mountains with cheese! HAHAHAHA! **Heero then passes out, head tilted limply to one side**

Duo: Pitiful....

Relena: Well...its not my fault...he should have ate his wheaties...

Duo: **Solomnly** Yes, he should have...

Mr. Baka: AHEM ANYWAYS....Class will be held at the old folks home tomorrow since the musical will be all day...class dismissed...

Trowa: **Walks over to Heero** Hey, you ok Heero?

Wufei: **walks up** Don't let that woman push you around! Sometimes ya have to scream like an idiot to get what you want from them! Take it from me!

Trowa: You haven't had a girlfriend because of your little philosophy...

Wufei: **sorta girlish** Im saving myself...

Heero: **snaps awake, eyes darting dangerously** Hello Clarice....**he says in a very Hanibal-ish voice.**

Trowa: Oh dear god....

Wufei: Im not Clarice! Thats a woman! Take it back Heero! **screams like a banshee**

Heero: Are you afraid Clarice? Do you still hear the lambs screaming? heheheh

Trowa: Why me...why me....**walks off, Heero pursues**

Wufei: **confused, walks off twords his home...which we have yet to discover where that is...meh**

Heero: Clarice...Clarice....Clllllaaariiiceee!

Trowa: I am NOT Clarice! You psycho! You need to stay away from Relena!

Heero: **suddenly changes personalitly** Buy fresh mint denture paste! Keep your fake teeth in place with permanent glue! As real as it gets! HAHAHAHA!

Trowa: **walks off, mumbling somthing under his breath**

**More coming soon...the audition and something special I think you all will enjoy...evil grin**