Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The Dance ❯ One-Shot

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
This fic doesn't relate in any word to Shi-Chan's version of The Dance and you guys should know that the pairing is 1xR. Takes place after Angel of Death's When the Last Teardrop Falls.

Disclaimer: I do not own Bandai, Sotsu, Sunrise, or Capitol Records plain and simple
----------------------------------------------------------
The Dance by vegitoth; Song by Garth Brooks

//Looking back on the memory of
The dance we shared 'neath the stars alone
For a moment all the world was right
How could I have known that you'd ever say goodbye//

I sit in my living room by a fireplace reading the book of his word for I am trying to wash all the blood off of my hands and I've been doing that since I heard her speak to me in my mind. I now know that I'm ready to pass into the next world for I am going to die and yet I find it all okay for I know not only will I be reunited with the one I love Relena, but I also accept Jesus Christ as the son of God. But yet I also find it a problem, and that problem is: Will God and Jesus Christ accept me for after all that I've done in my life, and how would my friends react to the fact that I'm going to die?

//And now I'm glad I didn't know
The way it all would end the way it all would go
Our lives are better left to chance I could have missed the pain
But I'd of had to miss the dance//

After my church service on Sunday, I go to the priest of the church and I tell him all about my worries and he asks "Have you prayed to god for forgiveness?"

"Yes I have, but I still don't know if they're answered or not."

"Well come into church next week and we'll do a baptism ceremony."

As soon as I hear him say that, I shake his hand and I walk to my truck.

//Holding you I held everything
For a moment wasn't I a king
But if I'd only known how the king would fall
Hey who's to say you know I might have chanced it all//

As a few months pass, I now know my day is coming but I never thought that it would come very soon. While I sleep in my bed, I hear a voice in my head but it's not the voice of my love, it almost sounds like a different voice like it's telling me that it's time to go. As I wake up I see a long haired bearded man in an angels robe and I ask, "Who are you?"

"I'm Jesus Christ, the son of God. I'm here to lead you home."

Being the brave soldier that I once was I get out of my bed and I follow him. As we stop in an empty meadow, I hear him calling out a prayer to our heavenly father. As soon as he is done I see a shiny light appearing out of nowhere and I hear him say, "Step into the light it will take you to your eternal home."

Before I step into the light I ask him, "Is she there?"

"Yes she is, and she is missing you."

I step into the great light and he follows me into the home that I would be in for eternity. All around me I see the relatives I never saw during my childhood.

As soon as I see my long lost relatives pass right by me, I see her back towards me and I see her hair glowing like an angel and as I come up to her she says, "I've been waiting for you, Heero, my love."

"I've been waiting for you too."

As she turns to me I give her the kiss I've been waiting to give for a long time.

//And now I'm glad I didn't know
The way it all would end the way it all would go
Our lives are better left to chance I could have missed the pain
But I'd of had to miss the dance

Yes my life is better left to chance
I could have missed the pain but I'd of had to miss the dance//
************************************************************************ *
This fic is gonna be dedicated to my grandfather who passed away last month. If you're reading this fic I would feel appreciated if you left a review that would feel like you were giving sympathy. Thank you for caring if you do that.