Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The Duo Saga! ❯ "Help from a Mysterious Source" ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: "Help from a Mysterious Source" Part 2 to The Duo Saga!

Author: The Angel of Death

Disclaimer: Ok I don't own any of this stuff. All the Gundam characters belong to their respectful owners. Bandai, Sostu Agency Sunrise etc. etc. etc. So don't sue I don't own any of this stuff expect some characters in this story. And I would like to thank Vidalena Z letting me use some of the ideas.

"Duo's a traitor." Wufei said to the others when they got out of their Gundams at their base.

"Will you stop saying that, Wufei." said Quatre "You said that five times already."

"But he is."

"Six."

"Will you stop counting how many times I said that, Quatre!"

"Nock it off, Wufei." Heero said "We don't need this right now."

"But Duo is..." Wufei started.

"Nock it off!"

Wufei blinked in surprised when Trowa ordered him to stop. "Whoa, Trowa." Heero said "Nice set of lungs. I didn't think you could do it."

* * * * * * * * *

Duo stayed in the back of the cell when he was thrown in. He huddled in the corner still crying. When he realized this he wipe off the tears with the right sleeve, since the left one was almost ripped off from the shoulder. He slowly touched what left of his long hair with the other hand. "What am I going to do?" he said to himself "If I say here, OZ will surely kill me. But if I leave the guys will kill me for telling OZ the next mission. Either way, I'm done for." On shaky legs, he stood up and looked out the window. He watched as OZ moved Deathscythe into one of the mobile suit hangers. "I'm sorry I got you into this, pal." he seam to say to it "I should have used you in the first place instead of getting those plans all by myself. Will you ever forgive me?" He waited like he was going to get an answer from the Gundam. Duo smiled. "Thanks," he said "I knew I can count on you..." Suddenly he could feel the great pain he's body was in and fell to his hands and knees. "OW..." he said as his voice stumbled. He looked up and notices there was a video camera on the other side of the cell looking at him with its glass lens.

* * * * * * * * *

Meanwhile, two low rank OZ soldiers were in another room looking at the monitor and the image of Duo just glaring at them. "Should we do something for him?" one asked, "So he won't be in much pain?"

"Lt. Zechs want him to be in pain so he can tell us were the other Gundams are hiding." said another.

"Right."

Soon the door opens and a figure stands in the shadows. "Did any of you took a blood sample from him?" the figure asked.

The soldiers looked at the figure. "No, Commander." said the first "Why do you asked?"

The figure came up to the monitor as a long braid of brown hair swayed back and forth as he came up and touched Dou's image with a gentle touch with his gloved hand. "Take a blood sample from the Gundam pilot." the figure said "Have the people down in lab to compare his DNA with mine."

"What are you saying, Commander?" asked the second.

"Just do as I say." the figure said angry "Don't question my orders."

"Yes, Commander." the first said as he and the other soldier saluted.

* * * * * * * * *

The Commander went into his quarters, sat down at the computer and opens a detectable commutation link to the scientists of the L1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 colonies. "What's going on down there in OZ, Space Avenger?" Dr. J's image asked the Commander.

"The God of Death is in real pain," the Commander said as he took off his cowboy hat, sat it down next to him, and put his hands behind his head. His voice was full of solemn and sadness.

"What's the matter, Space Avenger?" asked Dr. G's image "You acts like you know him and you haven't meet them yet."

"I feel like he could be my long lost little brother." the Commander said "I don't know yet. But until I found out what OZ is planning on doing with him don't send the pilots on the rescue mission."

"We understand, Space Avenger," said Master O's image.

"We'll hear form you later," said Dr. J's image. The Commander logged off from his commutation.

* * * * * * * * *

The Commander went to a secret place that no one from OZ knows it's there but him. He stands in front of a huge mobile suit that looks like a red, black, and white Gundam! "I think I found your little brother, Death's Destroyer..." he said to it.