Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The Duo Saga! ❯ "The Truth About Duo's True Family Comes Known" ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: "The Truth About Duo's True Family Comes Known" Part 3 to The Duo Saga!

Author: The Angel of Death

Notes: the third part to the Duo Saga (If you miss parts 1&2 tell me and I'll email them to you), battered Duo, the mysterious Commander from OZ's identify is known

Disclaimer: Ok I don't own any of this stuff. All the Gundam characters belong to their respectful owners. Bandai, Sostu Agency Sunrise etc. etc. etc. So don't sue I don't own any of this stuff expect some characters in this story. And I would like to thank Vidalena Z letting me use some of the ideas.

"Oh..." Duo said with a violent crack and gasps in his breath still, quivering in the corner of his sell, a wheezing noise and a spat of blood running his chin. He's not looking up at the camera any more. Some OZ soldiers came 10 hours ago to take some blood from him. He only had enough blood to keep consciousness. The only sound he heard was his own blood making small dripping noises against the hard floor of the cell.

* * * * * * * * *

Meanwhile, the Commander was in the base gym doing a bunch of katas. His uniform was near by on a chair and now he wears an all white gi with a black belt tied tightly around his whist. As he doses his katas an Oz soldier came into carrying a book size piled of papers. "Commander."

The Commander stopped his katas and turns towards the soldier. "Yes."

The OZ soldier came up to him. "Here's the results from the lab," he said handing the Commander the papers.

"Good." the Commander said as he took them "You may leave."

"Can I ask a question, sir?"

"Yes."

"Why don't you want the rest of us to read them?"

"It's none of your business. I have my reasons. I hope that helps."

"I think so," the soldier said as he started to leave "I'll go now, sir."

"You do that." Once the Commander was once again was alone as he reads the results. He smiles. "I knew it." he said, "He's my little brother I lost so long ago."

* * * * * * * * *

Duo just stared at the wall closest to him in his corner. He heard the cell door open and closed but he just stared at the wall. "Duo Maxwell." the voice was more then a statement then a question.

"Yea." He responded with a raspy voice as he slowly turns his head towards the voice. He was surprised to see the Commander standing in the cell. *He looks like me. * Duo thought to himself. Well it sort-of looked like him. The Commander looked to be about 23, tall, and well built. He had long brown hair in a braid like Duo use to have, but a little shorter, maybe by 6 inches shorter. His bangs were as long as the rest of his hair and pull into the braid with the rest. He has brown eyes with a scar on the right one. He wear a black cowboy hat, a long black OZ over coat witch was button with one button up on the top, a black OZ shirt and collar, a black belt with a golden belt buckle, white pants, and black shoes. The Commander stood near the door. "W-Who are you?" Duo asked "W-What do you want?"

The Commander came over the camera grabbed its wire. "I'm Commander Thomas Oliver," he said "But you can call me Tommy." He yanked the wire out of the wall. "There," he said, "Now those OZ creeps can see or hear us."

"Wha?"

* * * * * * * * *

Meanwhile, two-OZ soldiers were in the room watching the event when the monitor automatically turns off. "Wha?!" one asked, "What happen?!"

"It must be a malfunction." said another.

"I hope so," said the first.

"I'll get some one to come up here and fix this right away." The OZ soldier left the room in a hurry.

* * * * * * * * *

Hours later, the Commander went back to the camera and turned to face the surprised Gundam pilot smiling at him. "Don't worry," he said as he grabbed the wire "I'll tell your friends to come get you. Don't tell OZ about what I had just told you. They will kill me if they found out." He put the wire back in the wall. He just smiled at Duo, nodded slightly, and went out the door. Duo just sat there in surprised. All that was on his mind at that moment was what the Commander had told him.

~~Flashback~~

"I-If you don't work for OZ," Duo started "Then why are you here?"

The Commander came up to him and knelled down in front of him. "I'm here because I'm the one who gives you Gundams all of your missions," he said with a smile.

"No way." said a surprised Duo "Dr. G and the other scientists..."

"Yes, they do." the Commander said "But it is I who tell them OZ's plans." He smiled and gently put his hand on Duo's head. He saw tears in Duo's eyes. He gently wipes the tears away. "Don't cry," he said, "I know you're hurting. It's going to be Okay, Duo Maxwell, my little brother..."

"Brother?"

"Yes Duo," the Commander said, "I'm your older brother. OZ long ago separated us. That's why you don't remember your family. You were too young."

"If you're my brother," Duo started "Then is my last name is Oliver?"

The Commander shook his head. "No." he said, "You see, I was adopted by Dr. James Oliver of the L6 colony."

"L6?" Duo said confused "There is no L6 colony."

"Not now there isn't." The Commander said "Because OZ destroyed it long ago. I'm the only survivor form there."

"Then what is our last name?"

"I don't know. I was quite young when OZ killed our parents, when our father made me promise to watch over you. For 15 years I have been searching for you, looking for you, and now I finally found you. I'll get you out of here soon."

~~End Flashback~

Just at that moment, Duo collapsed unconsciousness to the floor because of great loss of blood.