Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The rain keeps comeing ❯ Chapter 01 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Rain Keep's Coming

Chapter one


The rain came down smashing golden blond locks to the young Arabians face, as he solemnly walked down the streets of the newest colony. Colony L6, why they made it rain on it no one knew it was just a hassle, he had moved there after the last time he had seen the other Gundam fighters two years ago.


Life wasn't going that entirely well, his fathers assistance Loril Moric tock over saying that Quatre was to young and had to wait, witch was legally true since he had to be 22 to take over the firm, but until he's of age his life has not meaning. There's nothing left for him and he gave up on his cherry act not long after he moved to L6.


He now stood in front of an apartment complex, his apartment complex, frowning as he walked up the many flights of stairs to apartment 364 on the 16th floor. Walking in he sighed deeply the lights were on. 'Dame it I did it again, fuck I remember turning them of two. Oh. Well must not have.' He pulled of his drenched black trench cote; his clothes were wet as well. He walked down the hall walking in to his room. It was painted in a dark shade of midnight blue. He striped of his wet clothes walking over to his closet, he pulled out a pair of slightly baggy pants with tones of rips and blue muscle shirt that showed of his refined shirt.


There was a loud over powering knock at the door making him shiver. 'God dame it who in the hell could it be.' He thought as he walked back down the hall towards the door. When he reached it he tock a deep breath then opened the door. As it was open Quatre's mouth fell open, eyes going big 'what the hell. Why are they here. I haven't seen them in so long. And they came hear to gather. I dint even think they talked any more.'


Authors note

I love Hang offs ha, ha you'll just have to stay tuned. Pleas review.