Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The Ties That Bind ❯ Four Rescuers for Quatre ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: The Ties That Bind

Author: Malaika Biko/Guardian Angel

Email: AnimegirlMomiji@yaho.com

Category: Romance, AU, WAFF

Rating: PG13 to NC17

Warnings: There are some offensive terms to gay people, mild language and some references to sex scenes. I do not mean them, sorry. Eventually there may be some love making scenes but I will most likely not write them since I suck at them. If you would like to help me out just email me.

Summary: Five boys become friends as they make there way through there junior year at Earth's Sphere High.

Disclaimer: I do not own these guys, if I did they would all soooo be gay and having wild sex 24/7 j/k!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Chapter One: Four Rescuers for Quatre

Quatre opened his locker humming as he began to go over in his mind what he had to do for the rest of the day. He grinned picked up and turned on his palm pilot. Clicking on daily calendar, he sighed at what he saw. 'Finish school, have Wufei and Trowa take me to class, and get ready for Father's dinner party tonight.' Clicking the palm pilot off Quatre placed it in its carrier and then glanced up at a picture of Wufei, Trowa, and him stretched over a pile of leaves at Wufei's house.

Quatre smiled and became breathless at the memory of the three of them later on making love in Wufei's bedroom. Quatre smirked as he remembered stroking them both, Trowa touching him, Wufei arching up against him, moaning his name as they feel into a waltz of pure bliss. Quatre gasped and smiled, making love to those two was always amazing and it amazed Quatre how fortune seemed to smile upon him. It also amazed him how ignorant and intolerable people in the world could be.

It was common knowledge that the three were a couple and no one seemed to approve. This it's self had repercussions, the three were pretty much outcast not that that really mattered to any of them because the school feared Wufei and Trowa. Hell even the principle had stated his disgust and had even gone as far as calling their parents. Trowa, who had no parents but rather his sister Catherine, was given a lecture about staying safe from gay bashers by Cathy. Catherine had always known even before her brother that Trowa was gay did not mind at all. Catherine loved having Quatre and Wufei; she babied them all and pampered them to the frustration and happiness of them all.

Quatre's father who was unreachable most of the time had left a man named Rashid in charge of Quatre's schoolwork. He occasionally asked for reports and Rashid who loved Quatre dearly and was happy that Quatre was in love didn't mind at all. Quatre's father didn't even know that Quatre was gay and so there was not trouble there. Rashid knew the secret and had made a promise to himself to take it to the grave. Quatre's happiness meant so much to Rashid. Quatre was an obedient boy who was being groomed to take over the business when Arad Winner died. Quatre deserved all the happiness he could get. Rashid wasn't the only one, all the people who took care of Quatre didn't mind the fact that he preferred men to women.

And Wufei, his guardians didn't care at all. They just took care of him to get the foster care check in the mail every month. His guardians simply hung up on the principle. Quatre sighed as he grabbed his binder. 'Why can't they understand that I love them, and I just want to be happy?' Quatre thought as he closed his locker. 'It doesn't matter I love them and I'm going to be with them no matter what!' And with that thought Quatre turned around and came face to face with football captain and jock extraordinaire

Jonathan Copperfield. "Well, Well, Well, if it isn't the faggot whore, ( AN: No offense to anyone) how are you today? Fucked your retarded boyfriends freak?"

Quatre saw the fist that flew toward his stomach to late and Quatre slid to the ground as he clutched his stomach. He looked up to see himself being surrounded by Jonathan's lackeys and groaned as he felt his space heart overflow with the hatred around him. He tried to get up and realized that, that was not happening. The next attack hit Quatre on his head and he clenched his teeth as he tried to concentrate. 'Come on block it out, block it out heart, I'll get hurt badly if you keep this up.' And as if hearing him, his space heart shutdown and the feelings left Quatre. He gritted his teeth as he sung out his leg and caught Jonathan off balance.

Quatre struggled to get up and once he was on his feet he began to look for his way out and didn't see one. His space heart once again filled up with emotions that he tried to block with little success, as Jonathan got up. "That was a lucky shot Winner, you won't get another one, to bad Trowie and Wufie aren't here to save you. Say your prayers faggot." Quatre waited for the hit but it never came as a voice stopped Jonathan's fist.

"Leave him alone." A voice that was hard with anger hissed. Jonathans and his lackeys turned to see a boy dressed in all black, with a long braid and wide violet eyes make his way up to Jonathan. Jonathan smirked "Well it seems scum sticks together boys. The orphan and the faggot, how original." Duo growled and held his ground saying, "If you touch him I'll kill you." Duo wasn't mad about the orphan comment, he had heard it enough in his life to ignore it, what pissed him off was that people thought they had a right to treat Quatre, Trowa, and Wufei as if they were nothing.

It annoyed Duo that no one could see how beautiful the commitment and love they shared truly was. Hell half the kids in the school didn't even know what the term monogamy meant and let alone how to practice it. And yet these three had kept it going for over three years, which seemed amazing to Duo.

Duo loved to watch the three of them and was very jealous of their relationship. Having lost many loved ones had taught Duo that love was beautiful no matter what form it appeared in. Duo didn't want to hurt Jonathan but if he laid another finger on Quatre who Duo had dubbed, his Q-ball he would not be held responsible for his own actions. "What are you going to do orphan?" Jonathan said in a cocky.

"He and I are going to kick your ass." Said a deep, cold emotionless voice. They all turned to see the newcomer. He was a Japanese American with cobalt blue eyes that glared at Jonathan and his lackeys and sent shivers down everyone's spine. Heero continued to glare at Jonathan and sighed 'Why am I yelling at him again?' Heero questioned.

He had been walking on his way to lunch when he had heard an intriguing voice. Heero had come to investigate only to find a violet-eyed angel that appeared to be protecting a blonde haired angel. When Jonathan had spoken Heero had felt rage swell up in him and he had reacted instantly. 'Baka!' Heero thought the grave insult as he moved to stand next to Duo. 'If Jonathan says another else' Heero thought 'to either angel I will hurt him… bad'

"Quatre!" called out two terrified voices. Trowa Barton and Chang Wufei came upon the scene of their angel in the arms of Jonathan C. and two boys that they didn't know glaring at Jonathan as if to say 'move and you're dead meat.' Trowa was a boy with a unibang and vibrant green eyes, which at the moment promised bodily harm to anyone who hurt Quatre. Wufei had jet-black hair in a ponytail and black onyx eyes that spoke of justice for all accountable for wrong deeds.

Quatre gave them both small smiles even as he saw Trowa and Wufei glare at Jonathan and his thugs. Four against eight, Quatre didn't like Jonathan and his groups' odds and decided to intervene as Wufei grabbed Jonathan and growled as he slammed Jonathan against the lockers "You are dead for touching Quatre." Wufei looked calm and composed but on the inside he was shaking. Having his friend Malaika run and tell him Quatre was in trouble had set his heart pounding and blood boiling. He had run like the hounds of hell were after him and when he saw Lai's girlfriend Tiara and Trowa running to with an enraged look on his face he had run faster.

People knew that hurting Quatre was the one way that Trowa and Wufei could be hurt and when people pushed this button there were always consequences. Wufei was trained in many of the martial arts and for Trowa who could throw knives and shoot a gun with perfect aim never left Quatre's tormentors unpunished.

Quatre could defend himself and was excellent at sword fighting, but he hated to use violence unless absolutely necessary and was at a disadvantage because he still could not completely control the feeling and non feeling of his space heart. It was because of this that usually one of them was at Quatre's side during school hours. Quatre pleaded with his fuming boyfriend "Wufei, let him go please. He isn't worth suspension." Quatre look at Trowa for support and was not surprised to see his eyes burning holes through Jonathan.

Trowa stare angrily at Jonathan as he pulled frowning Quatre into his arms. Trowa sighed as he looked down at his angel. His hands went up Quatre's stomach gently pressing until he felt Quatre wince. Trowa pulled up the shirt to see a big blue bruise had formed, he showed it to Wufei and the two boys before pulling Quatre's shirt back down and picking him up off his feet. 'You are one lucky son of a bitch,' Wufei thought as he glanced at Trowa who nodded and Wufei let go of Jonathan.

"Next time," Wufei sneered, "I won't let you get away without a couple of bruises. Get out of here." Jonathan and his goons ran fast as Lai came up to Trowa and winking at Quatre said, "Library's open, go there, Ari and I will take care of things here and bring you guy's lunch, see ya later short stuff." With that the five walked away leaving Ari and Lai to shoo people to lunch.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Authors Notes: I hope you guys like this chapter. Please review and email me.

Be safe,

Lai