Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The Trap ❯ on his way home ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer guy: Nope still don't own GW or its characters so don't sueChapter 5 - He's dead"That didn't take long, well you alwas where better at computers.""Yeah and the fact that J's passwords are alwaysclose to the same thing.""That too, you in yet?""Hn."Detination of facility in 5 minutes. the computer said."Let's get out of here.""Hn."They left the estate in araound 2 minutes."3 minutes to go.'' Heero stated"Good." Tyron said.The only reason they waited the three minutes was to make sure that Doctor J did not overwrite the command. After the three minutes theestate blew up. "Lets go." Heero said.About an Hour later on EarthNews Caster- AN HOUR AGO A MANSION HERE ON L2 EXPLODED THE REASON ISSTILL UNKNOWN, MANY BODIES WERE FOUND."That's The colony Heero is on!!" Quatre Yelled."I know." Trowa stated calmly"How can you be so calm Trowa?!" Duo exclaimed"I can be calm becuase I think I know what happened."The phone rang just then and Quatre answered it "Hello?""Hey Quatre put Trowa on.""Heero are you ok?!""Yeah put Trowa on.""Ok, Here Trowa it's Heero."With that everyone reluctantly left the room."What was the explosion about Heero?""Hello to you to Trowa.""Well?""Doctor J.""Should of known. You alright?""Yeah fine.""Coming home soon?""Yeah after I look for his body.""Ok""Trowa.""Yes?""I love you.""I love you too Heero, see you soon.""Bye.""Bye"Heero hung up his cell phone. "Heero!""Hn.""Come here!"Me: Been a while ne?
Bro: yea why didn't you let me write this chapter, you took forever
Me: Because i don't like you
Bro: Do i care?
Heero: (very angry) on with the story
Me: okay (runs behind bro) i need to do the disclaimer first
Heero: Hurry up
Me: (Realy fast) I don't own GW or the characters but i do own Tyron.

Ch 6:
Heero and Tyron are walking to theshuttle port.
"Hey Heero where are you heading?"
"Earth, why?"
"Just curious."

"Sir Yuy is going back to Earth."
"Okay lets give him a surprise to come home to. You know what to do."
"yes sir," with a click the cell phone was turned off, "Well Yuy lets see how you like your coming home party." the cold unemotional voice said,

'ring ring ring'
"Hello?" Duo answered the phone.
"Hey Duo."
"Heero!"
"Yeah."
"Are you on your way home, please tell me your on your way home."
"Yeah, is Trowa there?"
"No he, Quatre, and Wufei went to talk to Une."
"Hn, tell them I'm on my way."
"Okay see ya 'Ro."
"Don't call me that, bye."
Heero hung up his cell phone.As he boarded his flight he had a feeling that something bad was going to happen

Me: I know very short butI blame school it is very evil and has been keeping me from the comp. stupid bad grades. Remember my first fic so nah.
Bro: You knkow if you let me write instead of you it would be complete by now
Me- Well you would make it very boring and stupid.
Quatre: Okay I don't like it when you 2 argue, Jenny-chan i know school is evil but please try to update more
Me: (mumbles) okay Quatre. you know you would be an awesome brother.
Bro: I don't think he wants another sister, especially a stupid one
Me Quatre: He I'm/ she isn't stupid
Me: PLZ review. Thanx