Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The Vortex Open only When Your heart Opens ❯ And the story begins.... ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

THE VORTEX OPENS WHEN YOUR HEART OPEN

CHAPTER. 1

Disclaimer: This story is between me and Quatre so don't get mad, OK? The G-Boys and the others are own by Sunrise and Sotsu Agency. Ethernity, Sheera (that's my nickname you baka!) and the prologue name are mine. Don't you ever think can steal them from me! Just for information, it's Sheera's and few Author's POV.

All made by Sheera, 2000

It's supposed to be a long fic, so heh… he… he…. Just calm down, man!

I waved my hand to the familiar figures in front of me, try to ignore crowd that watch me just like I almost exploded the building. 'Damn' I thought 'I really choose a very bad day to make an appointment, there's too many people here!!'

Ryo-chan came, actually running, and gave me a bear hug; a noogie and I don't know again what she gave to me as Wilmoon appeared in a angry face. 'Uh oh, I'm in trouble.' I thought.

" Hey, you're late" She pointing at her watch. 'She didn't even said Hello?'

"Yeah, I know that. This city had too many car and many of them can't drive! Actually, I'm sorry."

"Yeah, except the fact that we'd been wait you for the whole century. Yeah, thanks a lot"

"Hey, I said I'm sorry Ok? Any way where's Granny and Chuchu? Yeah, I know don't answer that. They're late."

"Unfortunately, They're not. They took off for a while." Wilmoon said in almost angry tone. "Remember, you're the one who set whole this appointment. My opinion, you really choose a bad day, too many people here. And you're late."

'Now she just acted like my mother' I gave her an evil grin. 'Hey, don't speak just like if I late, the whole world will be destroy"

I said.

"Hey guys, calm down. It supposed to be a good day, right?" Ryo-chan said to the both of us. "Both of you are make me scared."

"And make us scared too." Someone just said that behind me. I recognize that voice; it's Granny's voice. Then I turn back and face her, and then I gave her very hungry eyes. I run through her direction and gave her a bear hug, almost break her ice cream.

"Hey, watch out! This is my favorite ice cream. You ruin it, you're dead " She said that with death glare.

Everybody sweat dropped (well, except Granny). And Granny just continued eating her ice cream just like she'll never eat that thing for the rest of her life.

"Come on guys, we can't get anything if we just stay here. We only have 24 hours in a day, right?" Chuchu said in almost motherly tone and gave us a wink.' Finally' I thought

So we just walked around and sight seeing (too expensive, OK). After few hours, we decided to get lunch, 'cause Chuchu are already said that if she didn't get food in 10 minutes, she'll yell at her top of her lung that we just acted cruel to her.

But, you know, all that things starts when we are going to find a nice place to ate. Suddenly, a very big vortex are floating above my head and before I realized it, it's took me off the ground and the last thing I remember was Granny's scream, called my name.

I open my eyes as I feel the wind hitting me from every direction. The first thing I see is blue sea so far away from me and I fell to it from the middle of sky. Madly, I scream as loud as I can take it (or till I know the whole world will hear that).

"AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!"

And I continued screaming until my throat can't take it anymore. I try to move my leg, but I spun like a professional acrobat. And then I closed my eyes, knowing something bad will be happen. Yeah, I know, I'll be a dead Sheera when I hit that sea. I'd never scared like this, knowing that I'll be dead, there's many thing I want to do before this. Say to Mr. Eye-glasses that I love him, say to all my friends apologize, say to my friends that I happy be their friend, well, at least make a last letter!

Those bad thoughts ended when I felt something hard hit my back. Am I dead yet? Gently, I open my eyes, and the first thing I saw is the blue sky. Am I in heaven? Well, of course I'm not in heaven, if I already dead I never feel hurt at my back, but if not. Where am I?

I look around; try to find some clue, when I realized that I sitting on a giant and monstrous hand. I turn my head back to see what is behind and holding me. Oh that was nothing, just a Gundam.

WAITAMINUTE!!!!!!!!!! A GUNDAM!!??!!! BUT THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

I shook my head, maybe Its was just illusion. But that thing doesn't disappear, its just stay there holding me in its hand.

I must be dreaming, I thought. There's no Gundam in this world, we even can't make a good-enough robot! Or, something chill came to my backbone, it wasn't my world. Oh great, I thought, all my friend cursed me 'cause I'm late, now I'm lost in another world with a Gundam behind me that can kill me in a second!

Before I know, that Gundam was landed in a beach and it landed me in the white sands. It's really a beautiful beach I think and I will really happy to get vacation in this beach if I not in the bad situation like this. And then the cockpit, I guess, from this Gundam open. A boy, maybe about 17, jumped out from it and landed nicely in the sand. I can't believe my own eyes in situation like this. He is Quatre!!

I can't believe it! I always watched him every week on TV! But now he's in front of me! WAW! It's incredible! It's…(taking deep breath)

Only one word can describe it..WAW!

But I've got second surprise when he pointed his gun at my direction. Since when Quatre had a gun, especially Magnum 44 pistol? Man, I'm trapped in different world but this is worse! I thought Quatre was a peace lover!

"Tell me who you are, where you came from and why you can fall from sky. If you are spy from The Black Colonies, I'm sorry but I have to kill you." He said in almost 'I'm-so-sorry' voice.

"I don't know what you talking about. And please stop pointing your gun at my head, I'm just lost girl!" I replied. It's different than I know; I thought Quatre and the gang were fighting with OZ not with this, Black Colonies? What the heck is that?!

" Black Colonies? I thought you're in war with OZ or Marimeia. And who is this Back Colonies?"

His face turn into a weird expressions." How did you know about Oz and Marimeia? So you really spy doesn't you!"

"No, I'm not! Listen, I know it's sounds weird, but I warped here from another world and I trapped here unless I find those Vortex."

""Vortex? Warped?"

"Oh, don't tell me you don't know about vortex, you live in A.C! You have a Gundam, and you surrounded by Heero and those nuts scientist!"

"How do you know about us?"

"In my world you and your friends are becoming a very popular TV series. And I always watch you every week, so if I don't know you, count that in weird."

He watched just like I'm an alien with 10 tentacles and a very big mouth! Well, actually he is watching me in disbelief. And I'm really not surprise about that!

"I have to tell Heero and the scientist about this." He said and reaches a cell phone from his pocket.

Waitaminute, trapped in this world without knowing where that damn vortex its bad, but Quatre thought I'm spy, pointing his gun at me and call Heero for it…that's WORSE!! Heero can kill me before I say even a word!! But before I can stop him, a Gundam landed besides Sandrock. For my nightmares, it's Wing Zero Custom. Then the cockpit open, and Heero jump down and landed nicely in the sands.

"Where have you been?" He said in cold voice. Yeah, here comes my nightmare.

"I'm sorry, but I saw a weird signal in my radar and when I checked it, I found this girl fallen from the sky."

Then Heero look at me. Uh oh. I'll be dead Sheera without someone knows who am I!

"So she is a spy." He said and pointing his gun at my direction.

"Waitaminute! Both of you said that I'm spy from the Black Colonies, but I'm not!" I'm yelled at top of my lung. " I'm just 17 years old girl that lost in the middle of nowhere and trapped with two stupid men that doesn't know anything about warp!! Did you ever see Star Wars?!!" Now I'm mad. I'm sick and tired with all this misunderstanding. I'M NOT A SPY!!! FOR GOD'S SAKE!!! "Both of you, now, listen to me or I'll kick your butt out of this world!!!! " I am' takin' a very deep breath. " Call me Sheera, I'm 17 years old. Actually, I was in reunion with my friends when that damn vortex came above my head and, boom, I'm fallen from sky in this world. And Quatre save me but because I know many about all of you he thought that I'm spy from the Black Colonies. Is that clear enough to you? "

" What did you know about us?" Heero said without lower his gun.

I sighed, " Heero Yuy is not your real name, you'd been trained with someone named Adin Lowe to become a 'Perfect Soldier'. You met Dr.J and then became Gundam pilot. You change your Gundam 3 times and the last one is Wing Zero Custom. You and your friend had been in war with OZ and Marimeia, you in love with Relena Peacecraft. Quatre Roberta Winner, you have 29 sisters and father, but your father and sister died in war with OZ. Your favorite sister is Iria. You have 40 Maganac core for back up. Trowa Barton is your best friend, he work in circus with Catherine Bloom. He is a very quite person and spiky hair. Then, Chang Wufei, a Chinese guy that fallen' love with justice, he always call woman with 'Woman' not said their name. He'd been married once with someone called Meiran when he was 14, but this girl died long time ago and he's in love with Sally Po now. Duo Maxwell, a very cheerful guy, he called himself Shinigami, He's an orphan." I reply. "That's all I know about you"

Heero just watched me in 'omae-wo-korosu' look and said to Quatre," Call the scientists, tell 'em we found a spy."

"But, I'm not…" The sentence was ended right there when Heero pull the trigger.

"Every spy must die." He said.

Uh oh, I'm really in trouble now.

To be continued………………

Author's Note:

WOOHOOO!!!!! It's finish! My first episode of this very-long fic! I know it's little bit OCC and AU, so please don't sue me. Anyway C&C are welcome! You can send it to nitog42@hotmail.com or hokuto@2die4.com I used my own nickname 'cause I don't have any clue for name (and because I love Quatre). Thanks to Granny and Ryo-chan that was help me in grammar (I'm very bad at it).

BYE!