Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The Vortex Open only When Your heart Opens ❯ My name is Sheera ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

"My Name Is Sheera"

(THE VORTEX OPENS WHEN YOU'RE HEART OPEN 2)

Disclaimer : Gundam Wing and CCS weren't mine so don't sue me! But anyway the others are mine (the stories too!). Don't tell my owners I'm using her name, she will kill me! And don't use her name either!

All made by Sheera's Greywolf ( many thanks to Granny) 2001

I watched the big mug filled with cappuccino in front of me, it was given by Duo. There was only a little bit left, I know, but who cares, not every girl can get cappuccino from Duo. I'm in a windowless room at the Preventers base. Well, actually interrogation room. Yeah, I know I have to say thanks to that nuts scientists. If they didn't called Heero before Heero pull the trigger, I'm dead now.

I watched a very big mirror in the wall, yeah I knew, that's one-way mirror . The outsider can see you, but all you can see is mirror. But all I need now is a mirror to, well at least see how messy I look. I've been trapped here in 5 hours, and the only fun thing I've done so far is play a Gundam simulation game in the waiting room before the Honesty Test!! After that I didn't do anything, just stay in this room. Can you imagine how bored am I? I bet you can't.

Then, suddenly the doors open, and Sally Po came with a big folder full of paper, She smiled and sit in another chair in front of me.

" OK, young lady. We believe you now. This lie test said that you're not lying, so miss, welcome to our dimension." She smiled again.

" What you mean by that?" I replied.

" You see, those scientist said that you maybe can't get home 'cause the vortex been closed. And vortex only opens again in a ,perhaps, thousand years from now. So that means you.."

" Can't go back. I knew it already." I said sarcastically. "Thanks a lot for said that, that made me feel very better."

"I'm sorry for that, but I guess Dr.J has his own plan to you."

" What?! Make me turn to 'Perfect Soldier' ? No, thanks I don't need that! All I want is go back! I'm sick and tired with all this and this stupid shoes too!!" I replied and kick that damn shoes.

Sally just smiled, I think she know why I get very mad," You use medium high heels, I'm not surprise."

"Hey, I don't know that I will be trapped in this world, OK?! It's supposed to be a nice reunion, who knows that damn vortex will choose me as a victim! Shit, double shit!!"

"Hey, calm down girl! I guess those scientist had a special plans to you, so just wait for a while. They'll here in about…now."

Then the door swung open and Dr.J came with a folder full of paper. Sally smiled and get out after said good luck to me. Good Luck for what ?

Dr. J sat in front of me and watched me just like watching a movie. What the heck this doctor doing to me?, I thought. Well, I guess he's interested with my 'girl-from-another-world' status. 'Oh, yeah, thanks a lot. Now I can come out on TV with my own show' I thought.

He smiled again and said,

"Congratulations miss, we've chosen you to be the sixth Gundam Pilot. You'll have your own Gundam tomorrow and we start practice to use it tomorrow. Thank you." Then he just walked away.

"Waitaminute!!" I yelled. "I'm a Gundam Pilot?!! Why?"

"Yes, miss. Or I should call you Sheera now, 'cause we will be your mentor from now on."

"Now, please Dr. J go back to your seat. I've many questions to you and you must answer me clearly. Deal? "

He sighed and went back to his chair,

"What are your questions? I thought I was said it clearly to you.?"

"Clearly for a Perfect Soldier but not for me. First, why am I becoming a Gundam pilot?"

He sighed again, " We have many reasons for it. What did exactly you wanted to know?"

"All of it." I said simply.

" First, You've been chosen because you came from another world. I know its sounds weird, but we don't know your data and so those crazy guys."

Why? Just they don't have my data so you choose me as a pilot?"

" If we don't know your data that means you'll be a very secret soldier. They will never know your weakness or your past or even your family. You're really good for this, because they already knew Heero and Trowa's personal data."

" They knew it? WAW!!"

" Yes, they knew it. Second, what you played in the hall is a Gundam simulation machines. You're the first time I know, well except the Gundam pilots, got a perfect score. What you played is a battle simulations, and for God sakes even the best Preventers pilot can't get it!"

" Well, I usually play an arcade game with my friends." I said with a smirked in my face. 'Thanks Ryo-chan, you make me in trouble now.' I thought.

" Because you never learned how to be an agent so the others pilot will teach you how to use weapons and some martial arts. Wufei will teach you in martial arts and Heero in weapons."

" They Will?!!! Doctor, you don't know what will Wufei do with something called 'woman' as his student, right? I doubt he'll teach me in peace, you really need Relena or Sally in this job, not me."

"We didn't have any choice. This project is absolutely secret. Only the pilot and few person know about this, and that means we can't get another teacher for you."

"Ok, I get it. Oh yes, one more thing. I don' t have reason to fight. This is not my world. I don't have anything to fight for."

" You really need that?"

I groaned, how this perfect professor doesn't know about it? " Absolutely YES! I'm not perfect soldier that can fight just because that is my mission! I need reason to fight!! Something to fight for! I'm not a robot, I'm a human !!! I have heart, dignity, mind, expressions and I can feel pain! Don't you get it?!! This isn't my home! I don't have someone, something to fight for!! And I can't fight without a reason. I'm sorry."

He sighed and leaned back to his chair, " Okay, how about we bargain? You fight for us and we will find some way to make you can go back to your dimension. Deal?"

I took a deep breath, its really good bargain and I wait this in 5 hours. This is what I really need, but if I say 'yes' that means I gamble with my own live. I thought about it in 5 minutes, then I realized that I don't have any choice. " Deal." I said. " So, can you tell me about this Black colonies?"

He opened that big folder and pulled up few papers, " Well, actually we don't know many about them. I'll tell you what I know. Hmm, you see, there's not only 5 space colony on Earth. We still had many more and this Black Colonies is just few of them. About 2 centuries ago their name was L6 and L7 Colony. And one day they became traitor, they broke up with Earth for some reason, perhaps they thought that they don't need us any more."

" And the world didn't do anything?"

" Well, they, I mean Earth, tried with negotiation , but they didn't make it. So, they just let it go."

" They didn't try in hard way?"

" They already knew the risk. There will be many soldier dead if they try it. Anyway space and Earth is different. There are many equipment they have prepare to if they want to make wars, and the didn't had enough money to prepared it. "

" So, why they attacked earth now?"

" You see, we didn't have many things to survive in the colony, we get half of it from earth. And I think they're out of it. It's true that they have better technologies than us, but they soon will vanish if they don't get it. They're starving now and they try to make an invasion to earth."

"But the World not wants it happens? Why?"

" Because they will genocide us. Earth and Colonies. I know what you will ask about the reason so I'll answer it for ya. They think that they are The Chosen People so they don't want to live happily ever after with us in peace. They will genocide us to get this world and the other colonies just for them."

"And then you called back the other pilots to fight them. But I thought those Gundam were blown up."

" We made it again." He sobbed with eyes full of stars and 'Oooooohhhh, I'm sooo happy!' expressions.

'Geez, what the heck this guy thinking about? He looks like Tomoyo to me! '(Author's : You know CCS ,right?) I thought. He smiled and went back to his usual expressions. " Well, C'mon. You have to meet your team mate now, if that is clearly enough for you."

I smiled, this is what I always waiting for! Geez, now I will meet face to face to my favorites boys in the world! I wear my shoes as fast as I could, and ignored my hurts heels, I followed Dr. J.


____________________________________________________________ ________

I met them in the halls, they were sitting and talking to each others when I and Mr. arrived. Duo's first words were a very good ones (it's very hard to believe that he called himself Shinigami). He smiled and shook my hand, " So this is the new pilot! My name is Maxwell, Duo Maxwell! Ya can call me Duo or Shinigami! I'd been waiting for a girl in our team, that's good for health. I'll introduce you to the others!! Hey, guys come here!" He waved his hand to the others not so far from us.

" You'd already know my name." Heero said coldly after he came to us.

" I know you'd already know our name, but I'll introduce myself. I'm Quatre Raberba Winner, you can call me Quatre."

Trowa with his hands crossed didn't say nothing until Duo whacked his back, " C'mon! It's your turn know! Say something. Don't just stay there like idiot statue!"

Trowa sighed, " I don't have a name, but if you need to call me, call me Trowa Barton."

I guess It' time to introduce myself. I bowed slightly and said with my formal tone, " I'm Sheera….um…Sheera…..Axonopolous. Just call me Sheera. I'm 17 almost 18 years old."

" So your name is Sheera." He grinned " Hey guys, I think we should make a Welcome Party for her!"

" Don't be kidding. I'm not gonna work with woman. They're weak!" some voice was heard behind me. Yeah, I know, I can guess it before turn back. Only one man can say that woman are weak, Chang Wufei.

" It's INJUSTICE!!!!! I'm not gonna work with woman!!" He said, actually yelled, to Dr.J.

I felt my face grew hotter. So he thinks woman are weak! I'll show him the real meaning of weak!! Who does he thinks he is?! God?!

" Injustice? Injustice you said?! I'll show what is injustice! Do you think I'm happy trapped in this world?!! I'm supposed to be in reunion with my friends right now!! Do you think its justice when that vortex chooses me as victim?!!!! Do you think its justice I have to trap in this world with this damn shoes?!! Now tell me, why woman always use high heels and man wear flats?!!!! I bet you can't, 'cause you never use high heels!!! Anyway, what do you know about woman?! Half of them don't have enough power to fight, but half of them better then man! They're not fight in battlefield but in their life! Face it, how many drunk men in this world and how many drunk women in this world?! Not even a quarter from men!!"

Wufei open his mouth but said nothing. Then Duo smirked while scratched his head , "Geez, this girl is really short tempered!" I gave him evil grin, "Not actually, only when I'm getting' very mad."

"UHM, everyone, please give your attention! I need to discuss something with all of you!" That's Dr.J, I almost forgot him. " well, I'm not think about her accommodation yet and we don't have any room in Preventers Headquarters , so if someone have any room in their house, please.."

" So, you gave me missions to save your world and you even didn't thought about my accommodations? Oooh, how great!" I sighed " BTW, are you already think about the payment?" Geez, its really weird world.

" Payment? Oh, sorry miss, we didn't gave any payment for this." Noin pop out from somewhere. " Well, you see, Preventers don't give any payment for secret agents. If you asking for payment, ask it to Dr.J."

"Hey, doctor you didn't said that we will get payment!" Duo getting' mad, I guess.

"You're NOT! 'Coz you're fight for your own world, and this miss too." He stared at me.

I raised an eyebrow to him, " Hey, how can I live in this world? You want me to starve 'till death? I don't have anything in my pocket, see?!" He smirked, "I know it miss, so I'll gonna give you a part time job as our assistant. So you will stay close to the headquarters, to emergency call. Don't worry you'll get pay for this assistant's job."

I grinned, " Yeah, so you can watch me everyday. You still think that I'm a spy, don't you ?" Now, his face just like a kid who has caught with his hand in his mom's wallet, I thought." Well, um…uh…eh.. Not actually like that, it's for emergency call, OK! Now anyone who have extra room in your house, please! "cause we don't have any room here and it's cruel to let this miss sleep in the couch."

Duo grinned, "I love to, but since I'm sharing my apartment with Heero I don't have any room left. I can't kick Heero out 'cause he'll kill me. So sorry about that"

"I'm not gonna share my apartment with woman!!" Guess who said that.

"I beg your pardon, DON'T call me with woman again. I have a name, it's Sheera, S-H-E-E-R-A. And since we're going to fight together you have to call me by name or I'll ignore you for the rest of my live!" And we start to argue each other just like before 'till Dr.J glared to us. I stopped and gave him my best innocent look.

"Can we back to our main topic?" I nodded. " Good"

Before Dr. J could say anything Trowa shook his head, "I can't. I live in the circus." Dr.J groaned and smiled to Quatre. "Well, I guess Mr. Winner still have many extra room in his mansion." Quatre blushed and nodded.

Dr. J smirked to me," Well, miss you gonna stay with Quatre."

I blushed. I'm gonna stay with a guy? Alone in his estate?! Only God knows what will happen!! Although I know that Quatre is a noble one, but that is in TV, who knows in the real life!

*****

He led me to his Porsche at the parking yard., and opened its door to me in a polite way. I blushed, he treats me just like I'm the most beautiful princess he ever knew" Thank you". I watched him blushed after I said that words, " It's nothing, I always did it with my sisters.". I smiled, he doesn't know how precious that means to me, " But none except you ever treats me like that…" . He smiled and closed the door. He went to his own seat and after few second we went out from the parking yard.

I felt the wind blows into my face and played with my hair. It's given me the weirdest feeling to me and before I knew it I started singing. I feel he stared at me after few minutes, " You like singing?", I could feel my cheeks grew hotter, " I'm …I'm sorry. Am I disturbing you?"

He shook his head. " Nah, just surprised. Now you look different you know?". I turned and faced him, " Different? What kinda?". " Well, you see.. um… after watched you argued each other with Wufei, I thought that you must be a very bad temper girl , but when I saw you sing, well, it's disappear "

I stared at him and with hidden smirked at my lips, " So ya thought that I'm such a blabbering girl with big mouth and bossy style ? Well I tell you Big Boy, I only act like that if I'm getting mad and, mad is a rare thing to me, just like Trowa with his smile! Get it? Good."

He laughed, a pure laughter. It's sounded so sweet mixed with the wind song. 'Gosh, I started again! Why I'm getting' sentimental now? ' I thought.

He parked his Porsche in a parking Yard of a… Department Store?!?!?! " You live in a Department store?!" I almost yelled in confused. Quatre, The Head of The Winner Family Fortune live in Department Store?! That's surprise!!

He smiled, " Of course not. You said you don't have any money and I know you need clothes to change or some personal stuffs like toothbrush or………" He blushed and went to my side after saw me got some problems with the door.

"OK, I get it. But I don't have any money!" He just smiled and helps me out . " Let it be my treat. As our new beginning of relationships. You'll stay with me remember?" And then, I began to blush.

____________________________________________________________________

After few hours (3 hours actually) we came out from the Department Store. It's Winner's, no wonder he so calm. I didn't buy much stuff, 'cause I don't need many things either. Just few comfortable clothes, Pants and jeans, a jacket, underwear ( I don't need to mention it, I know you all know about this), personal stuffs, pjs, and , 'course, a new shoes for my aching heels. When I finished, he watched me in disbelief.

"What's up? Something wrong with this? Or it's too expensive?"

"No, it's just weird. If I agreed to company my sisters shopping ,they always took a lot of stuff, need porters to took it to the parking yard. Well, except Iria."

"'Cause it's your money. It's uncomfortable to use another person money for my own stuff. Especially stranger. Believe me, someday I'll pay it all."

"You don't have to. I already told you it's my treat." He smiled and opened the door as I throw those goodies to the back seat.

" Yeah, but its weird knowing that I owe you that much."

He just smiled and started the engine as I came beside him.

I wake up and watched my watch in disbelief. 'I've been slepping that long?! It's almost 12 hours!!' Quatre was gave me a very comfortable room on his estate and, probably knew that the best medicine for shock is good food, was gave enough food for 12 persons and insist that I've to eat that all. And that's the reason why I slept like a rock.

I prepared myself as fast as I could and running downstairs like Speedy Gonzales, with hope that I'm not late for breakfast. I don't know about Quatre but my parents always mad if I late for meal and I don't want make him mad either. It wasn't my world y'know. And I'll stuck here, probably, 'till my last live.

I reached the door knob and open it. Rashid were showed all of this since I'm gonna stay here. I very pleased about that, 'coz that's made me can reached this room as fast as I could (well, not mention how many times I have to ask those servants where is exactly this room was). The first thing I saw was surprised me.

Quatre was sit there, in a big dinning table. The room was full of sunshine and made everything seems like gold, even his hair. He more likes an illusion than reality on this shape.

"Sorry *gasp*Am I *gasp* late?*gasp*" I said, still trying to catch my breath.

"Good Morning! C'mon have a seat and hurry up, we've to ready on the headquarter at 10."

"Ready? Ready for what?"

"You'll find out soon, be patient." He said calmly and sipping his tea, left me confused in my seat.

To be continued………