Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The Wills of the Gundam Pilots ❯ The Will of Duo Maxwell ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]




The Will of Duo Maxwell



Yosh, after I um… interviewed… Saa forget it. I practically harassed Dekiru to tell me what things Duo possessed. ::grumble:: She can be very evasive. Anyway, just for all that torment I went through, I demand you to review ^-^v Ne, just kidding (but it would be nice.) Oh, and while I was typing, I did a little typo… Which lead to the birth of another face. '~' Tada! The Mokona/consternation face. ::chuckle:: Sugoi ne? Oh well, on with the fic!
The Will of Duo Maxwell
By Kaen-chan ^-^v

KONNICHIWA ALL YOU SMALL PEOPLE UP THERE!!! IF YOU'VE DISCOVERED THIS WILL AND IS READING THIS, DO NOT THINK THAT SHINIGAMI IS DEAD! THE GOD OF DEATH HAS JUST RETIRED TO H*LL AND IS RECUPERATING!!! THIS IS TO WHOM MY BELONGINGS ARE TO TRANSFER POSSESSION TO. DISOBEY SHINIGAMI AND I'LL TAKE YOU TO H*LL WITH ME! {Saa, let's just stick with jigoku… which the meaning of is pretty obvious… ::rude comments are shouted concerning term:: H*ll you inane bakas! The hot fiery place down there!}

To you Hee-kun, I leave you… my hair brush. You need it!!! With that hair off yours, I'm surprised that you haven't poked out your eyeballs yet! Oh, I also leave to you… a yummy peach {::blink, then wryly:: Thanks a lot De-chan ^-^v}. Also, I've got the perfect mission for you: Go kill Relena. That's all, until SHINIGAMI COMES BACK FROM JIGOKU!!!!

Trowa, Trowa, Trowa… I leave you with my supply of hair stuff. No doubt you're going to get tired of that soon. Saa, how has the poking some other person's eye out? Fun ne? In the case that the law catches onto you and your amusements with allowing the world to experience the same blindness as you (whether it is poking some one's eye out or not), I leave with you my patented Hairstyle Changer of DeathTM. Can come in handy you know ^.~

To dear little Quatre-chan… GET A LIFE!!!!! {Again, no offence. This is just a fic filled with character bashing. Quatre's not to bad…} STOP DRINKING THAT D*MN TEA AND CONVERT TO COFFEE!!! Either way you'll be stunted in growth like me… Like all of us ^^;; And stop treasuring that violin. I'll crush it under my automatic DSH custom if necessary. Mwuahahahaha… (I 'borrowed' one of Heero's programs and copied onto my DSH system!) I leave you with those bits of advice and my wardrobe. You NEED to start wearing some different shades. Black will make you look more suave unlike that pink-ness that made you look pale and sickly.

Now Wufei, you arrogant poumpous ass, I leave you with… NADA!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! SHINIGAMI LAUGHS AT YOU WITH SPITEFULNESS!!! That was for the time to cut off my braid with that cursed sword of yours….



… I've decided to relent. I'm leaving you with my thermal scythe-- WITH IT YOU CAN CUT OF THAT STUPID !#$%$%^@#$%*&*&&#@@$#% PONYTAIL OF YOURS AND GET RID OF THAT UGLY RECEDING HAIRLINE! Otherwise, ja ne Wuffie!

Lastly, Relena… I've nothing to say but, bai bai! After reading this, Heero should be behind you with a gun in… 3, 2, 1…




As of my DSH, put it in a museum where it may be awed and fawned over. ::sniffle:: I'll miss you DSH-sama! {No he's nothing like Wufei… Just see until I get over my next laziness and write it!} Sayonara minna! Until Shinigami comes back from jigoku of course ^-^… I'll ki- um… welcome you all! Heh…

~ Owari ~

Onegai, review! Oh, and to make this short… I NEED DESPERATE HELP ON MY NEXT GUIDE TO LIFE!!! Kudasai…