Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Treize and a neko ❯ Treize and a neko 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Treize Khushrenada wrote the best selling novels and owned a night club with his long time friend Zechs Merquise after spending sevral long years in the army both of them decied it was time to leave and find a better life instead of killing Zechs became a bodyguard and worked for Treize they both sharded a house but all of that was going to change in the form of a neko.
"Come on Treize time to get up come on up."
"Don't want to it's too early." A one Treize grumbled and rolled over and pulled the pillow over his head trying to block out the sunlight comming in through the curtains Treize curses and pulles the duvet further over his head. Zechs sighed and tips the mattress over and Treize falls out of the bed with a loud thump cursing even more he makes his way to the bathroom to get dressed. Zechs chuckles and makes his way to the kitchen to make breakfast the doorbell rings giving a sigh he makes his way to the door to find Chang Wufei, Trowa Barton, Heero Yuy and a cheerful blonde or more commonly known as Quatre Raberba Winner CEO of Winner industries and a empath.
" Hey Zechs is Treize up yet?" Quatre asks
"Yh he is up after i tipped the mattress up on him even then he cursed i swear he is a vampire and he is still refusing to date even though there are plenty of men after him i mean what is he looking for?" Zechs sighs
"We can't force him to date like you did with Wufei and Heero then again with me and Quatre, Zechs or would you like us to play match maker with you?" Trowa muses
Zechs hadn't forgotten the vow of revenge that they had took against him and Treize to get them a boyfriend before two years was up and that had only been six months ago so they had a year and six months left before the trouble some group took it into their own hands. They all made there way to the kitchen to begin cooking breakfast sevral minutes later a very grumpy Treize walked into the kitchen and poured a cup of coffee mumbling about getting up at ungodly hours and too cheerful people wanting to go out. Wufei couldn't help but chuckle at his friends antics after beening friends with both Treize and Zechs for a few years they had all grew into one big family a slightly disfuctional family but it felt like one person was missing a body that was missing a heart thats what the family as needing a beating heart.
~~~~~~~ Some where in the streets of L2~~~~~~~~~
"GOD DAMN IT!" A teenager shouted
As he ran through the streets trying to get away from the police that where chasing him along with the shop keepers that he had stolen from making his way down dark alleys he quickly hid into a old abondanded warehouse.
~~~~~~~~~~ Back at Khushrenada home~~~~~~~
As Treize, Zechs, Trowa, Wufei, Quatre and Heero got ready for the charity trip to help the orphans of L2 little did they know that they would meet one very strange person one that shouldn't exist well not in modern days at least.
"So are we all ready to go?" asked of eguasted Wufei.
Both Treize and Zechs had decied that they would play hide the tickets and then unpacked all of the suitcases now both of the men were tied up and sat in the back of the limo cursing everything. As they made there way to the shuttle port everything was going smoothly for them both Zechs and Treize had calmed down some what and had promised not to misbehave too much now it wasn't uncommon for both Treize and Zechs to behave like children but they would normaly behave like mature adults in the public eye. Even though Treize was the eldest he could act more childish than all of them put together.
" So now that we are all ready perhaps we can now get to L2 without any more childish games?"
" Yes mammy i have learned my lesson haven't we Zechs?"
" Yes Treize i learned that mammy is a big meanie when she doesn't have her black tea."
Both Zechs and Treize snickered as Wufei's face it was red with anger and looked like he wanted to exploed Trowa rolled his eyes and Quatre held his hand upto his mouth to stop laughter from escaping it was just like Treize and Zechs to be like this each time the would take it in turns to wind up the young asian man. Now that they were on the shuttle they each settled into their own little things Zechs was listening to music, Quatre was reading, Wufei was meditating, Trowa was blankly looking at the window, Heero was on his laptop going at lighting speed and Treize was playing a game making all of the sound affect noises and getting a few un approving stares from people but Treize beening Treize choose to ingonred them and continue with his game. By the time the had arrived at L2 everyone was busy unloading their luggage and making prepartions for their arrival once they stepped off the shuttle they were met by waves of media.