Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Treize and a neko ❯ treize and a neko 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
~~~~~~A Warehouse in L2~~~~~~~~~~~

Duo Maxwell’s luck was running out and fast. Running through the warehouse tail twitching, eyes checking looking for a way out.


~~~~~~~~~~~ L2 Charity event~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Treize Khushrenada Sighed for what felt like the millionth time for him the event was taking too long and he needed so way to have fun. Zechs took a look at his old time friend and could tell he wanted to escape giving a quite chuckle he moved over towards him hoping to ease some stress.

“You look like you would rather be somewhere else Treize is that true? Even though it would break Quatre’s heart to see you leave so soon.”

“Yeah laugh it up I could be writing or reading a book but instead in a room, filled with stuffy people who I might add, could care less.”

“That is true so I am going to cover your exit go and have some fun before we all die of boredom be sure to send me a postcard.”

Sharing a look with his old time friend Treize smiled and made his way out of event without little trouble giving a sigh Zechs made his way back to Heero as he made his way over he didn’t notice the dark looks he was receiving from Trowa, Wufei. When he got to were Heero was he was shocked to see Heero smiling at him and a knowing look in his eyes.

“Yeah ok I admit it I let him go but he looked like he wanted to be killed but at least this way he could get laid and enjoy himself or maybe he wont get laid but he could still enjoy himself.”

Heero mused over what Zechs had said and thought about how Treize had been acting even he could tell that the man wanted to get out and fast he just hoped that when they got back to earth that Treize had some good reasons for wanting to bail when Quatre found out he had ditched the event. Even Heero Yuy was afraid of Quatre Raberba Winner in Zero mode.

~~~~~~~~~ A nightclub in L2~~~~~~~~~

“Give me a vodka and coke.”

Treize sighed a happy sigh he was free of the event but he would have to face their wrath sooner or lather and he rather it was later after finishing his second drink he made his way out of the nightclub he zipped up his coat as he made his way past the back allies he heard a soft whimpering sound Treize made his way down the ally and came to a old warehouse were the whimpering noises seemed to get louder the old warehouse was boarded up some of the boards were falling off as Treize got closer he could he the whimpering noises get louder Treize pulled off several boards and made his way inside.



~~~~~~~~ Deep inside the warehouse~~~~~~~~

Duo Maxwell was lying on the floor with his tail jammed firmly in a steel door the blood was trickling down his body the pain was intense Duo’s head was pounding from falling to the floor his ears twitched but he couldn’t help the whimper that escaped from him he heard footsteps approach him but kept quite. As the foot steps got louder another whimper escaped him # This is it someone is going to find me and after so many years of beening free. I’m not ready please just some more freedom.# As Duo lifted his head from the floor he seen a well built, ginger haired man running towards him. Just as Duo passed out from the pain he didn’t hear what the man had said.

Treize looked at the body on the floor he looked at the braid and the ears as he got closer he seen that the ears weren’t human but cat ears! The teenager also had a cats tail Treize looked and seen that the tail was jammed in the steel door. # You poor thing just hang on and I will get you out no one should have to go through this you’re so young as well that makes it even worse but what are you?# Treize dug out his phone and dialled Zechs.



~~~~~~~~ L2 Charity Event~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone could tell the cheerful blond known as Quatre Winner was pissed not only had Treize left but Zechs had helped him escape! As Quatre approached Zechs to chew him out everyone heard the familiar sound of Zechs phone going off. Zechs blushed and answered his phone.

“Hello”

“Zechs! Thank god you answered I didn’t want to phone Quatre I can tell he wants to kill me and I’m in a old abandoned warehouse.”

“WHAT!”

“Zechs calm down it’s not like I am hurt but more like someone that is hurt and needs our help.”

“Treize please tell me this isn’t so sort of really bad joke so we can leave.”

“Sadly no old friend I have a young boy with him he is out cold I think from the pain but I need help getting him somewhere safe he is bleeding.”

“Very well Treize I will get the others can you give me the address or roughly where you are at?”

“Do you know the nightclub the Black Death?”

“Yes.”

“Go down three streets and a ally and you will come across a old warehouse some of the boards are loose. Pull off some more boards and climb in go down a set of stairs the take a left you will come across a room that is where I am.”

“Ok got It I will get the others and meet you there and please Treize don’t run off.”

“I wont see you soon.”

“bye.”

Hanging up his phone he walked over to Quatre and told him what Treize had said then they both went to gather the forces once they had gathered everyone they made their way to the car.

“I swear when I get my hands on that skiving git I will so kick his arse to the moon and back.”

Zechs and the others just looked at each other as soon as Quatre is on one of his rants they just leave him to it. As the got in the car they soon set off to see if this was one of Treize’s jokes or not.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~L2 Warehouse~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Treize had managed to get the tail free of the steel door but he couldn’t do much to stop the bleeding. Treize tore his shirt and wrapped it around the end of the tail. #What are you? I wonder what happened to make you this way or were you born like this? So many questions we will have to wait until you wake up.# As Treize watched the unconscince boy he hard the sound of footsteps he looked up and seen Zechs, Quatre, Heero, Trowa and Wufei looking at him.

“ I promise I will explain everything later but right now we need to get him out of here and back home.”

“Treize what is he?”

“Quatre if I knew that I would tell you.”

“Can you please help me get him out of here?”

As soon as Treize asked that Zechs helped him lift up Duo they were both shocked at how light he is. As they made their way to the car the gently put Duo in the back seat Treize removed his coat and placed it around Duo to keep him warm. Zechs looked at his old friend with a warm smile and continued to drive. They made their way to the shuttle port and got on the shuttle to Earth.


~~~~~~~~~~ Treize’s home on Earth~~~~~~~~~~~~


Treize managed to get Duo into a spare bedroom and into the bed. Treize casts a glance at the body in the bed and quietly moves out of the room closing the door behind him. It had been several weeks since Duo had been taken to Treize’s home as Duo opened his eyes and nervously glanced around the room # This isn’t L2 or the warehouse were I normally live were am I?#

Treize made his way to the bedroom to check up on his guest as he opened the door a figure ran past him and down the hall.

“What the hell?”

Treize looked around the room to find that the boy that had been staying in the room. As he looked around he noticed that he was missing.

“ZECHS!”

As soon as Zechs heard Treize shout he ran into the room.

“What’s wrong Treize?”

“He’s gone and I don’t know were.”

Zechs and Treize looked at each other and began to search the house.