Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Treize and a neko ❯ treize and a neko 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
~~~~~~~~ Khushrenada home ~~~~~~~~

Treize had gathered everyone up and began to look for the missing guest.

“Ok so everyone knows where to look and if anyone finds him please be careful he is scared and in a unknown place it can’t be good for him.”

Everyone agreed and went their separate ways. Duo ran through the house trying to find a way out # Where am I? will who ever lives here want to claim me? I don’t know too many questions and not many answers.# Duo found a open window and jumped out only to be greeted by sunshine and trees Duo blinked a few times trying to get his bearings. Duo straightened up and looked around not noticing someone approaching him.

“Yes the view is quite nice don’t you think?”

Duo span around only to come face to face with a ginger haired man Duo got into a defensive stance.

“Forgive me I didn’t mean to startle you but you did give us a fright disappearing on us like that.”

Duo didn’t say anything just kept staring at Treize his violet eyes taking in everything around him. Treize was shocked at the colour of Duo’s eyes but choose not to comment on it .

“It might help if you know my name, my name is Treize Khushrenada.”

Duo looked around trying to figure out if he could make a run for it without hurting anyone. As Treize looked at Duo he couldn’t help but feel a strange pull towards him Treize shook his head and decided to make room for that question later. Duo heard the sound of more footsteps and froze #Just how many is there? I wont be able to escape without hurting anyone now I don’t want to fight!# Quatre, Zechs, Trowa, Wufei, Heero and Rashid approached were Duo and Treize were standing they all stooped and looked at what was happening.

“Treize are you ok?”

“Zechs you worry like a old mother.”

Duo watched as they exchanged friendly banter with smiles on their faces he gave a sad smile as the memories came back to him just as he sat down on the ground the banter had stopped.

“Little one why don’t you come back inside?”

Duo didn’t answer he didn’t know them or trust them the only person he had ever trusted was Solo and he had died a few hundred years ago leaving Duo alone. Duo also missed Sister Helen and Father Maxwell they were the only people that called him little one. Duo watched as the clouds passed and sensed someone approaching him he didn’t turn round just let them get closer Treize took a few more step towards Duo until he was right beside him. Treize sat down on the ground next to Duo and didn’t say anything Zechs watched with interest and caution in case Treize got into trouble but it didn’t seem like any trouble was going to happen. Duo watched Treize out of the corner of his eye waiting too see what he was going to do but when Treize laid down on the ground and stared straight up into the sky duo felt a sense of calm and peace wash over him. For the first time in many years Duo felt peaceful.

“My name is Duo Maxwell but most people call me Duo.”

Treize shot up and looked at Duo with interest #It seems that he can speak. But what has happened to make him so afraid of people I would like to know but first that means gaining his trust.#

“Well Duo as I said my name is Treize and this is my home.”

Duo looked at Treize and wondered why a man like Treize had such a sad look in his eyes.

“You are free to stay here as long as you like.”

Duo’s eyes opened in surprise Treize looked at Duo and got caught in those violet eyes that seemed to go on forever Treize gave Duo a smile and stood up he held his hand for Duo to help him self up Duo took the hand and got up off the grass. Quatre watched with interest as Duo and Treize made their way back over to them.

“Duo may I introduce you to Quatre, Heero, Zechs, Wufei, Trowa and Rashid they visit me apart from Zechs who lives with me.”

“It’s nice to meet you all.”

Everyone’s eyes widened in surprise at the softness of Duo’s voice. Wufei wanted to know what Duo was and Wufei beening Wufei was blunt and to the point.

“What are you?”

Duo looked at Wufei and gave a small smile and began to think how to answer the question.

“The simplest answer I can give you is I’m a neko.”

As soon as Duo had said that their jaws had hit the floor nekos were supposed to be extinct died out hundreds of years ago but it seems that wasn’t the case. Treize was the first to recover.

“Duo that isn’t possible nekos died out hundreds of years ago.”
Duo felt his eyes harden and a wave of hate and regret washed over him everyone watched as Duo’s eyes turned into a black colour the atmosphere had went from relaxed to hostile in a matter of seconds. Treize looked at Duo with uncertain eyes not sure how to react.

“Don’t worry one more day of rest and I will leave you alone.”

Treize tried to put a hand on Duo’s shoulder but pulled back as though he had been burned the hostility in Duo’s voice caused fear in Zechs eyes. Duo turned around and walked towards the forest he turned around just to see the looks of fear on everyone’s face he disappeared into the forest.

“Treize I think we managed to piss him off and not know it.”

“But Zechs if he is a neko then that means that he was around when nekos got wiped out.”

“Then maybe Quatre that is why he got so pissed.”

“I’m agreeing with Heero on this his eyes turned black at the mention that nekos had been wiped out.”

They looked at each other and decided that there was nothing that they could do and went back into the house. Treize sat in his study reading up on nekos.

Nekos are a mix between human and animals they have amplified senses. A neko can live up to thousands of years longer than a human nekos were often captured as slaves and sold to protect royal families and other families of great importance. In all the species of there is only one species that a male can bear a child. Not much is known about this species but what is known that when they mate they mate for life when a human is mated with this breed of neko they gain immortality.

Treize closed the book and rubbed the bridge of his nose # No wonder Duo got so upset with us all that we have ever done is cause pain to the nekos it doesn’t surprise me that they died out. Poor Duo#

Duo sat on the forest floor and lived through the old memories as they plagued him. Treize got up and made his way to the forest as he approached he heard someone in the lake he pulled the bushes back top reveal Duo in the lake his hair down from the braid, his body pale like cream his hair all around his body like a waterfall of soft silk. Duo dived into the lake and pulled his body out Treize watched as Duo’s nipples hardened at the sudden contact with the cold air Treize felt his pants becoming to tight. Treize started to imagine Duo’s body underneath him begging to be touched, fucked, kissed Treize pulled himself out of those thoughts and pushed them to the back of his mind where he would leave them. Treize watched as Duo got out and dried himself off and pulled the clothes back on. Duo was too lost in memories to notice that someone was standing close to him Treize stepped closer to Duo not sure how to react to what he had just seen finally deciding not to mention it.
“It’s cold tonight maybe you can come back inside?”

Duo twirled around and came face to face with Treize Duo looked deep into Treize’s sapphire coloured eyes and got lost in them.

“Duo is everything ok?”

Duo snapped out of his trance and looked at Treize.

“Yeah everything is fine thanks for asking though.”

Treize smiled and offered his coat to Duo, Duo looked at the coat and shook his head smiling. Treize put his coat back on and both of them made their way back towards the house.