Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Treize and a neko ❯ treize and a neko 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
~~~~~~Khushrenada home ~~~~~~~

Duo was looking at the form of Dermail laying on the floor. At first no one could believe it then Duo started to chuckle then a full laugh emitted from him by the time Duo had stopped laughing he had tears running down his face and gasping for breathe.

“His face when I said that!”

Treize looked at Duo with wide eyes he didn’t realise how beautiful Duo looked when he laughed there was a golden glow around him as he laughed. Treize couldn’t take his eyes off him Zechs was curious as what his best friend was looking at with wide eyes as soon as he seen Duo his jaw dropped the golden glow around Duo was beautiful. Treize and Zechs both pulled them selves together and looked down at the form on the floor with disgust. How could he be related to such a monster? It had shocked Treize at how much his family meant to him but it didn’t compare to the feeling that he felt for Duo # I wonder if I can get him to stay a little longer. I know he hasn’t been here long but I feel as though I can’t live without him it feels so weird and I don’t really think it is possible for me to develop such feelings in such a short space of time I need to read more and find out.# Treize and Zechs took Dermail’s body and placed it into a guest room where he wouldn’t be disturbed. Treize walked along to his study were he opened the door and locked himself inside so he could read about why he had such weird and strong feelings for someone who he hadn’t know for very long.


A neko can wait up to a thousand years for his or her mate. When a neko finds it’s mate when a neko finds it mate both the mate and the neko will experience weird and strong feelings for each other also the neko will risk his or her life to make sure that the mate is safe. It is known that when a neko and it’s mate go through the bonding the neko will take on a submissive role or dominant role in the bonding. The difference between a submissive neko and a dominant neko is easy to see a sub neko will try to please the dom in different ways such as cooking, cleaning, hunting and carrying the young also a sub neko will never be on top during a sexual moment always preferring the bottom so that the dom will have more control. A dom neko is a lot different a dom is more aggressive and possessive over his or her mate and most likely to hurt or kill the neko that is trying to get the attention of his or her mate. Also a dom neko is more likely to mark the sub such as leaving marks visible or biting and drawing blood a dom neko is also more likely to punish the sub for making even the smallest mistake even if it wasn’t there fault.

Treize looked at the passage and read it again was it possible that he was Duo’s mate and that Duo had been waiting for years? If that was possible then that would explain the feelings and also why Duo had been cooking breakfast the past several days. Treize sighed and looked again all of the evidence soon made sense Duo was the sub in the relationship and Treize was the dom as Treize read the passage again his eyes fell on the word punish Treize knew that he wouldn’t be able to hurt Duo no matter what he had done but then again the passage did say dom nekos not the nekos mate beening a dom maybe he would be able to find more information on it later right now he needed to find Duo now that everyone had gone home and Dermail was locked up inside a guestroom he now had a chance to talk to Duo and he would be looking for some answers as to what was going on. Treize found Duo’s room and knocked as soon as he heard enter he walked in and found Duo sat on the bed reading Duo looked up and Treize and Treize was greeted with one of Duo’s 100 watt grins.

“How are you feeling Duo?”

Duo knew something was wrong by the way Treize had walked into the room and by the tone of his voice maybe he could find out what was wrong with Treize so he could help him but Duo wasn’t sure if he wanted to tell Treize that he is his mate. So Dup settled for talking with him instead.

“I’m feeling fine and you?”

Treize looked at Duo maybe he didn’t suspect anything? Or maybe he knew something was wrong and he didn’t want to anger Treize in case Treize decided to kick him out then were would he go? A cold chill ran through Treize at the thought of Duo back on the street doing god knows what to survive.

“Duo I was wondering if I could talk to you?”

“Yeah sure I have no plans unless you do?”

“No I don’t have any plans.”

Treize gave Duo a grin that could make the coldest person fall to his knees and beg. Duo seen the smile and returned with a smile of his own.

“Duo I have some questions for you and I promise I wont be mad if you know the answer or what is going on.”

“Ok if you promise not to get mad then I promise to answer every question truthfully and honestly.”

That shocked Treize so long as he didn’t lose his temper his questions would be answered giving Duo a reassuring smile and a nod of his head to agree Treize already had the first question in his mind.

“Duo am I you’re mate?”

Duo had a feeling that would be a question but not the first question that Treize would ask and Duo had given his word that every question would be answered truthfully and honestly and he had never lied or went back on his word.

“ Yes you are my mate but I really didn’t know until yesterday and I wasn’t sure how to tell you without freaking you out.”

Treize was shocked at the unguarded and honest answer he never thought that he would of got a answer out of him maybe what Duo had told him about never breaking a promise or lying was true.

“Are you the sub or dom in our bonding or mating?”

Duo didn’t even blink when the question had been asked because he knew already what he was.

“I’m the sub you’re the dom.”

Treize’s eyes widened to the size of dinner plates so that explained why Duo would always cook dinner or clean the full house because he was the sub and he was trying to please Treize who was the dom.

“So if I said I wanted to kiss you right now?”

“then I couldn’t argue with you.”

Treize leant down to Duo’s mouth and kissed him pulling Duo closer he deepened the kiss he ran his tongue across Duo’s bottom lip demanding entrance with was swiftly granted Treize plunged his tongue into Duo’s mouth and began exploring feeling Duo’s tongue enter his own mouth but only after Treize had took the lead. When they had parted for breathing both were flushed and Treize felt his trousers get tighter. But made no comment he didn’t want Duo to rush into things and he most certainly didn’t want to force him so he would settle for getting his release the old fashioned way his hand. The uncertain look in Duo’s eyes made him want to say something and he knew what he wanted to say.

“Duo that was truly remarkable you are remarkable and beautiful but I was wondering if I may just sit and cuddle with you for awhile I would never force you to do something that you wouldn’t want to and it is something I am morally opposed to. So please relax love I want to stay in you’re embrace and cuddle although you are the one that is part feline but I don’t care.”

Duo couldn’t believe it Treize thought he was beautiful and remarkable maybe he was just saying that then again he was Duo’s mate and he would have been able to tell if Treize was lying or not and as far as he could tell.

“Thank you.”

Treize was shocked why had Duo thanked him but maybe it would be best not to know for now all he wanted to do was cuddle up with the person who he was supposed to be mated with and allow all his worries to melt away even if it was just for one night then that would be all he would allow himself. Treize lifted up his hand and started to scratch the back of Duo’s ear allowing himself to be lost in that deep relaxing rumbling purr coming deep from within Duo’s chest. As Treize scratched Duo’s ear he lost himself deep and deeper into the rumbling. Duo couldn’t believe that he didn’t have to ask for Treize to start to scratch behind his ear Treize had guessed and started to do it anyway maybe life was good for now.

Inside the guestroom Dermail had woken up and was pacing about the room trying to find a way out he knew when he found away out he would make Treize and the little neko slut a lesson that they wouldn’t forget in a long time a evil sinister smirk made it’s way onto Dermail’s face and a plan began to form inside his head.