Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Treize and a neko ❯ Treize and a neko 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
~~~~~Khushrenada Home ~~~~~~

It had been several days since Duo had woken up. Since Duo had been in animal form Treize seemed content on avoiding him staying in his study until it was time to eat. Zechs knowing that something that was wrong decided to do something about it ever since Treize had started to avoid Duo the house had lost it’s warm welcome feeling. Zechs found Treize in his study reading Zechs walked over to were Treize was sat and pulled the book out of Treize’s hand and threw it on the floor.

“Treize we need to talk.”

Treize looked at Zechs and shook his head.

“No we don’t so just leave it alone.”

Zechs knew that since Treize was always in his study he hadn’t heard about Duo leaving that day thinking about It Zechs tried to get his friend to leave his study.

“Treize Duo is leaving today.”

The news shocked Treize had something been said? Was it something that he had done? Treize tried to put all of thoughts to the back of his mind he didn’t want to dwell on them and now certainly wasn’t the time to do that.

“When will he leave?”

Just then Quatre came into the study his eyes were all puffy and red he walked over towards were Zechs was stood and hugged him giving a hiccup every now and then.

“Quatre what’s wrong?”

Taking a deep breathe Quatre tried to calm his nerves enough to tell them what Duo had told him but every time he thought about it, it made him cry. Sensing that they wouldn’t be able to get anything out of him they decided to ask someone else a knock on the door told them that someone wanted to enter Wufei walked in.

“You’re grandfather is here.”

Everyone in he house refused to say his name. Walking downstairs Treize put on a happy face but like every time his family visits it brings bad news.

“Treize it’s good to see you.”

“Yes it’s good to see you grandfather.”

Shaking hands with Dermail Treize had a fake smile plastered on his face but on the inside he wanted to scream and demand that the man leave his house. After a hour Duo needed food walking downstairs he heard a unknown voice and decided that it wasn’t his problem who came and who went walking into the kitchen he made himself a sandwich and started to walk back upstairs. Relena Peacecraft and her girlfriend Dorothy Catalonia
walked into Treize’s house were everyone was talking Dorothy caught the site of a tail and went to go and have a look. Duo knew that if anyone were to catch him it would mean trouble for his new found friends so Duo decided to change into a kitten something small and cute. As Dorothy walked in and seen the kitten she picked him up not knowing that it was Duo walking back into the room with kitten Duo in her arms she decided to comment on it.

“Treize when did you get this kitten?”

Treize looked over and seen the kitten Treize’s eyes took on a sparkle everyone that knew it was Duo, everyone knew that was no kitten but Duo himself # So that is what he changed himself into. Just so he wouldn’t get caught or cause any trouble.# Relena looked at the kitten and grabbed hold of it’s tail.

“Is it a pedigree?”

The question didn’t seem to faze but Duo didn’t like here or the way she treated Treize so Duo clawed her hands and left deep claw marks in her hands. Relena gave a startled cry and threw Duo across the room not caring where he landed but the grace of the cats was with Duo and he landed on his feet seeing what had happened Treize walked over and picked Duo up and started to rub behind Duo’s ears getting a purr from him. Treize looked at the kitten in his lap and couldn’t help the soft warm smile that spread across his face Duo and Quatre felt the emotions coming off Treize Quatre gave a knowing smile while Duo purred louder, Dermail looked at the kitten and snorted in disgust.

“Treize why do you have such a flea ridden animal in you’re home?”

Treize’s fake smile was beginning to break and he barely stopped himself from snarling at the man.

“Because why you may hate animals I find there presence quite relaxing.”

Duo knew that this wouldn’t be good for anyone so he stopped purring and looked at Treize. Treize scratched behind Duo’s ear and felt the relaxing purr take him over not caring why that man was here.

“Shall we get down to business?”

Giving a curt nod Dermail began to explain his plan.

“We have recently found out that there is a neko still alive and we wish to catch him and make copies of him! Imagine what we could do with a whole army of nekos! They have speed, strength and intelligence far beyond any normal human.”

While Dermail had been speaking it had caused Zechs, Treize, Wufei, Heero, Trowa, Quatre and Rashid to pale Duo had stopped purring at this news they wanted to clone him! Dermail carried on like he hadn’t noticed the change in the room or the people in there.

“With a army of nekos we could easily rule the world and force everyone to bend down to our wishes!”

Treize stood and remained pale his voice was thunderous as he spoke.

“You would create a army of nekos! They died out because we had refused to look after them! Then after all of the suffering that they went through the human race killed off a entire race and you want to bring them back just to enslave them! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!”

Dermail looked shocked and horrified at Treize’s voice Duo had seen and heard enough of what Dermail wanted he jumped off Treize’s lap and turned back into his normal form at stood in the darkest corner watching.

“Treize you can’t be serious! Listen to reason!”

Treize refused to listen to Dermail but was stopped as he seen Duo giving a smirk Treize soon understood what he was going to do.

“So Dermail you would like to clone me?”

Duo stepped out of the shadows and Dermail fainted!