Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Umi Ai ❯ Chapter 1

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Heh…yeah I've started yet another series but this one excites Chibi Cherrie! Please enjoy and Review!

Disclaimer: I own neither Gundam Wing nor any Cruise Liner what so ever!

Have fun reading and please feel free to send in feedback whether it be positive or negative…thanks! ^^

+++

Drooping violet eyes blinked slowly watching the flickering images across the screen as the braided boy on the bed watched the late night infomercials. He sighed, rolling over and trying to get comfortable in his sheets. He'd always been an insomniac and on average only got about three hours of sleep a night. Yawning slightly to himself he flipped through a few more channels until suddenly the soothing sound of the ocean and the clear waters of the Caribbean flooded his bedroom.

Sitting up slightly in curiosity, slim brows rose gradually as the commercial grew more and more interesting. A busty woman clad only in a bikini that appeared to be only seconds away from popping it's seams and falling off of her, appeared on the screen, waving hello. She bounced her full breasts and her bright blonde curls, giggling, "On our cruises you'll receive a personal slave for your two week tour across any of our many exotic destinations!" She giggled again and leaned in closely, pressing her bosom into the camera, and whispered, "They're all yours for your every need." After the seductive secret she leaned back quickly and spread her arms out only to reveal a full deck of beautiful young men and women. They were all smiling pleasantly and dressed in extremely revealing outfits all representing some different culture.

As the camera panned across the deck, the woman's cheery voice could be heard in the background, "During your stay on one of our fabulous cruises you'll receive your own personal slave who will be with you at all times, and deliver your every desire to you whenever you wish." As she spoke a thin line was scrolling across the bottom of the screen, the white numbers begging to be dialed. The braided boy shot up quickly, something in his spine wanted him to scratch down that number and give them a call. `Besides,' he thought to himself, `The office has been pretty hectic lately and guys and I could use a vacation…'

He trailed off, his eyes following the scroll on the bottom of the screen. Sighing he grabbed at his nightstand pulling at a piece of paper and scribbling down the number. Finishing up the commercial he was excited to see that since it was the off season the cruise's regular rates had been deducted by almost half. Once the commercial had ended and another began about the newest diet pill, the braided man grinned down at the number in his hand. Rolling over he flipped off the television and decided to try and get some sleep.

+++

"Sounds nice," the green eyed youth nodded to his co-worker and friend. He'd been sipping his coffee in his cubicle when his braided friend, who always arrived late had rushed in and started babbling about a vacation on a cruise. He'd been worried about the violet-eyed boy ever since he'd realized just how little sleep the other received and how he'd show up to work pale with dark circles ringing his eyes. The taller, green-eyed boy figured a relaxing vacation would do the both of them good.

"It looked beautiful, the ocean and the people," he wiggled his eyebrows suggestively when another thought struck him. "Hey, why don't we invite Zechs? He's been working on that project for the past six weeks and I know he's been really stressed out over it."

The other boy nodded over his coffee," I think he'd agree to that." He turned around and pushed a small button on his phone and picked it up. Duo leaned against the desk, watching his friend and waiting patiently while he asked the other to come to their cubicle. A few minutes after he'd set down the phone a soft knock was heard against the cubicle wall and the tall figure of Zechs could be seen stepping into the cubicle.

Giving Duo a pat on the back and nodded to Trowa, telling the both `Good Morning,' the blonde man smirked pushing himself to sit on the edge of a filing cabinet. "Now what was so important that you had to call me from my floor and out of my office?" he asked, pale eyebrow raised. A small smile curved Trowa's lips and he merely turned and nodded to his braided friend, indicating he was the reason.

Stepping forward, an excited grin covering his features, the braided boy laid a hand on the slightly taller man, "We're going on vacation, buddy. I was just wondering if you'd like to join us on a five star cruise."

The blue-eyed man smiled a small, relieved smile, but shook his head, "I don't think so. I'm almost done with this last project and I don't think I need any distractions." At the decline, the braided young man frowned, and insisted he join them and after about five minutes of begging and bribing and even threatening the other agreed, half-heartedly.

Leaning back and grinning in triumph Duo walked to the exit of the cubicle and waved to his friends, "Then it's settled. I'll call the agency and book us on the next boat!" he laughed walking out of the cubicle and down the office to his own. The two friends left merely looked at each other and laughed nervously.

+++

Duo yawned as he made his way down the nearly deserted road, it was about four-thirty in the morning and he was going to pick up his two friends and take them to the boat. He'd been packing all night and hadn't fallen asleep, and he was beginning to feel the effects of it. Suppressing another yawn he pulled out his cell phone as he came to a stop outside the gates to his green-eyed friend's apartment complex.

The sleepy-looking youth came outside the gates, holding the cell phone to his ear before hanging up and throwing his luggage in the trunk. Easing into the car, he blinked blearily at his friend and smiled, "Good morning," he said, and after he'd received a reply he continued, "Are you excited?" he asked

Nodding, the braided boy backed out of the parking lot and started back onto the main road to go get the last member of their group, "I'm so ready for this vacation!" he enthused. After about fifteen minutes the two pulled up in front of a nice house, and once again the violet-eyed boy pulled out a cell phone. Moments later the tall blonde came out, his hair perfect and his face fresh. Duo smirked at the other's readiness and stepped out of the car to help the other throw his stuff in the back. Once they were all situated the three young men finally started out on the drive to the harbor.

+++

Carrying his luggage with one hand and shielding his eyes from the early morning sun with the other, Duo grinned up at the large white ship, "I think we sign up over there," he pointed, and he and the other two made their way to the line. They were early so the line wasn't very long as the sharply uniformed men walked down the line asking for tickets and taking people's luggage. Once the three friends made it to the table at the end of the line a girl with long dark hair and bright green eyes smiled up at them, "Good Morning Gentlemen and welcome aboard our famous Global Cruises!"

Her smile was wide and friendly, and her dark skin contrasted well with her light eyes. She was of small stature and when she stood to hand the three their separate paperwork she barely reached the taller youth's chests, "My name is Kelly and I'll be the director of your cruise. All of our guests must fill out one of these surveys to find which of our four groups of servants would be best suited for your needs. Once you're done with that we'll send you to meet with all of the servants that met your needs in the survey and you'll be allowed to pick one!" She giggled, and her long hair flew around her, she reminded Duo of the girl in the commercial and he instantly liked her, pouring out all of his charm.

Introducing himself and thanking the petite girl, he stepped off to the side with his friends and filled out the short survey. Bringing it back he dropped it in the slot and smiled at the girl, thanking her again for her help. Smiling, at the small group, as she was with another passenger, the brunette merely waved nodding good bye and wishing them a fun time.

Duo hummed happily to himself, looking back and forth between his friends relaxed expressions, as they were lead onto the boat. Walking into a main room, there were two girls who stood on a platform and talked while all the other passengers filed into the room gradually. Out of the corner of his eye Duo could see the long dark hair, as Kelly stepped onto the platform behind the two girls, who on closer inspection were found to be twins. They looked like life sized Barbie dolls, and the two blonde spoke into their microphones asking everyone to please stay quiet.

The first blonde spoke up, grinning like an idiot with her head cocked to the side, "Good morning and welcome to our Cruise Liner. My name is Jenna, and if everyone could please stay quiet and pay attention then this can go a lot faster." Her sister stepped forward after she was done speaking, and simply mimicked her twins actions, "My name is Pamela, and I'm going to be calling out your names and room numbers along with either group one, two, three, or four. According to which servant's group was best suited for you." (1)

Hearing his name along with Trowa's, the tall youth walked over to group number three. His other blonde friend had been called over to group number one and was currently entering said room. Hurrying into the room and gently pushing past all the other passengers, Duo grabbed onto his friend's hand and pulled him further ahead of the crowd. Once they'd entered the room they looked around only to see three large curtains. Duo was pleased to see the small dark-headed director appear and ask everyone to please remain calm and orderly while choosing their servant, and that if anyone were fighting over a certain servant it was the servant's choice who they would stay with during the cruise.

Raising a slender arm up to a tasseled rope, the brunette smiled out at the crowd before pulling on the rope to reveal three different platforms full of young people, both male and female, who, like in the commercial, were all scantily clad. Pulling on his friend's arm, Duo hurriedly rushed to the nearest platform, the taller boy behind him. Looking each person up and down appreciatively, Duo couldn't decide whom he wanted as his own. Each person he came across looked so fake; he wanted someone genuine who would make his trip perfect.

Hearing a commotion and seeing a small group of people clustered around someone, the braided youth turned and began to make his way over to the small huddle. Upon walking into the tight circle all he could see was a small figure standing alone, looking lost while the people around him yelled and argued over him. Suddenly, Duo gasped when the small figure turned around and in that moment bright amethysts met midnight blues and there was a connection.

Duo's eyes widened and his breath hitched when the other finally turned around fully and he came face to face with the most beautiful person he'd ever seen. In that instant he knew he had to have the boy, and with determination across his features he maneuvered himself through the people and slipped an arm around the slender waist declaring that this servant was his.

"Now wait a minute. We've all be standing here fighting over him and the rules are that he gets to decide who he wants to stay with," The grating voice caused Duo to turn and see a huffing blonde glaring at him angrily. When she was finished ranting she turned to the shorter boy in Duo's hold and smiled falsely, "Nice to meet you. My name is Relena Dorlain. Wouldn't you like to stay with me?"

The short boy blinked up at her, and cowered away slightly as all the other people around him began to push closer together and shove each other. Suddenly a clear voice rang out and a short body with long brown hair inched it's way in-between the tight knit people, "All right people, break it up!" Duo smiled when he recognized Kelly pushing her way gently past the other passengers. Once she made her way through she grabbed the slender boy by the shoulders, asking him if he was ok.

Her green eyes flashed over to Duo and she gave him a grateful smile before turning around and facing the small crowd around them, "This here is Heero," she said raising her hands above her head to get everyone's attention who was questing for the small Japanese. "Now by the rules and laws of this ship Heero will decide who he is going to accompany on this voyage. If he does not choose you, by contract you have agreed to go with his decision so please abide with your contract in a respectful manner."

Once she had finished she turned to the other boy and smiled impishly, winking at him in reassurance, "Now," she said in a quieter tone, "Whom would you like to stay with Hee-chan?" The Japanese blushed at the pet name and turned to see the taller boy beside him. The braided boy was beautiful and his easy-going smile had put him at ease, backing up into the arm that was still around his waist he felt a comfort in this boy's arms and made a decision. Blinking up at his boss and friend he turned to the boy who held him and pointed to him, walking closer into his hold.

Smiling in relief at the other's decision, the green-eyed director turned around to face the small crowd, "That's it. I'm very sorry ladies and gentlemen but Heero has made his decision, please direct yourself to the next available servant. Thank you!"

Large violet eyes blinked in wonder, he couldn't believe the other had chosen him. He smirked slightly as the blonde who'd introduced herself as Relena stomped away angrily. A slight tug on his shirttail made him look down again and blink as large sapphires obscured his vision. Smiling and stepping back slightly to introduce himself Duo faltered taking in the appearance of the other boy. He was short, almost a foot shorter then himself and had a full head of coffee colored bed hair. His face was angular and delicate with high cheekbones and large almond shaped eyes that had a definite Asian slant to them. Full pink lips pouted and begged to be kissed and a pert slope nose completed the angelic face.

The shorter boy had a caramel tan and a thin, frail-looking body. That's when Duo blushed, noticing the other's outfit. The brunette was dressed in a skimpy but intricate pink kimono. It had pale green vines with red blossoms over the left shoulder, and it's length barely covered the pert bottom and revealed slender, toned legs. Traditional wooden sandals completed the look, and a small silver barette attempted to tame the wild brown locks.

Blushing, Duo cleared his throat and extended an arm bowing slightly and shaking the other's hand gently, "I'm Duo Maxwell, nice to meet you! I may run and hide but I never tell a lie!"

The small brunette smiled sweetly and nodded, "My name is Heero Yuy, and it's my first week working here. I hope I can make your trip perfect."

+++

TBC….

Hooray! I hope you like it! Send in some reviews pretty please and tell me how it is….I was watching the tube the other day when a commercial for celebrity cruise liners came on and was like, `we'll treat you famously…' heh that's where I got the idea…

Anyway please review and tell me what you thought…even if you thought it sucked ^^;

Oh yeah! And in this Duo and Trowa are nineteen and Zechs is twenty…all the other boys are freshly 18….heh gomen but I had to make everything legal…can't be a slave on a cruise liner if your 15 now can you?

**(1)- Feh….gomen I just had to put it in! They're not important characters and probably won't even be mentioned again…heh ::snickers:: Jenna and Pamela…