Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Under Pressure ❯ Epi: It Was All Just A Misunderstanding ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Kimiki's Author's Note: I DID NOT WRITE THIS! MY WONDERFUL, HALARIOUS, OH-MY-GOD-I-LURVE-HER-TO-DEATH BETA DID! I only did spell check and did a read through for her. Nothing was left out! Enjoy!
 
Author's note:  Hey... Not the original author here... This is Kimi's beta... She made a bargain with me... Since she has a request for an epilogue for Under Pressure... Well, actually... I just told her I wanted to write the epilogue... And she said yes.  So here I am... I win!  It's going to be yummy... Just trust me with that one... Kay?  Good.  You know what makes me sad?  That this is no longer the square root of 36 chapters long.  Now it's the square root of 49 chapters long.  *Snickers loudly while looking at her author person.*

Disclaimer:  I don't own Gundam Wing.  Nor do I own the other stuff that might happen to be mentioned in this fic or epilogue that require me having to not claim it... Or something like that... It's all just product of my imagination... Or... Whatever...

Rating:  If reading on ff... R.  If reading on mm... Yup.  You guessed it... G!!!  J/k... NC-17

Warnings:  Misuse of food... And well... There's yaoi?  Some yummy stuff here peoples!  Don't forget!  Written by her beta... So... It's going to be a bit different from what you might be used to reading be Kimi... My humor is just... Different... And it usually comes easier to me... So, whatever you do, don't forget to turn left at the taco bueno.

Pairings:  Heh... 1x2x1 all the way...

Summary:  Let's see... I dunno.  I'm just kind of making this up as I go along... So bear with me, all right? Good.  Glad we have an understanding.



An bounded through the doors of her family's pizzeria.
  "Duo!  Are you there?  Where are you?  Don't tell me you got locked in the freezer again!" An called as she made her way through the maze of tables.  The restaurant usually closed for an hour or so before the hubbub of the evening settled in.

"I'm in the kitchen!" called the familiar voice of her brother-like coworker.
  An spotted the tail end of Duo's braid as he stirred a large pot of simmering tomato sauce. 

"Guess what, Duo!" An spit out excitedly.

"What, An... Wait, don't tell me.
  The world's going to blow up and I only have five minutes to finish my pizza?" Duo said, cracking a wide grin over his shoulder. An rolled her eyes at the older man's suggestion.  Since he had reunited with Heero, his antics and wisecracks had increased tenfold. 

"No!!
  I got the part for Lady MacBeth for the school play!!  Aren't you proud of me!?" An's eyes sparkled as she remembered seeing the casting list the previous day at lunch. Female parts were few and far between for this particular play of Shakespeare, and she had been one of 17 girls to try out for the part.  She had initialed for the part the next day, thinking about it over night.

"Congratulations, An my dear.
  Have you told your parents?" Duo queried before returning to his grueling and laborious task of stirring the aforementioned sauce.

At the mention of her parents, An averted her gaze to the black tiled floor covered in rubber mats.
  "You see, that's my problem..." An murmured. 

"Problem?
  You didn't say anything about a problem..." Duo said, a small frown tugging at the corners of his lips.

"My parents didn't know that I tried out...and practice starts this afternoon.
  I don't know if... Oh... I should have told them yesterday!"

"Told us what, yesterday?" asked a firm voice from the doorway leading into the kitchen.
  There stood An's mother and father, each sending questioning looks in the very specific direction of their daughter. 

An looked around the kitchen nervously before finally settling her gaze on her parents.
  She opened her mouth to explain her predicament, but her father jumped in first.  "Let's take this conversation to the office and leave Duo to stir his pizza sauce in peace."

Duo flashed a small grin at An before nodding in encouragement.
 

VVVVVVVVVVV

Two weeks had passed since An's parents had confronted her in the kitchen.
  After a lengthy discussion about her part in the play, she had nearly been late to practice that afternoon.  In turn, Duo's hours had increased considerably.  That however, presented a rather undesirable situation for Duo. 

Upon Heero's return into Duo's life, that's all he wanted.
  He could live without Dave, who still had the occasional hot flash.  Who cared that he had to pay rent on his apartment?  He was still paying off the oven from that one tiny incident... In his own mind, Duo called it the "Fireth of Fateth Which Hath Broughteth Thee Thine Heero Backeth, Eveneth Thougheth Thoueth Hadst To Rescueth Thine Lovereth." So once he was done repaying the money, he would be content to just go and snuggle with Heero somewhere remote where not a person on earth could find them.

However, Heero had a job, and he was perfectly happy with it, even though it had been the source of several complicated misunderstandings between the two.
  Duo was willing to forgive the job for its transgressions, but he knew that he would probably remain at Under the Fire for years to come.  And tonight, he was working late.

It was An's night to lock up, but since she was currently being held POW by her director every weekday afternoon from 5:30 until 9:30, with homework on top of that, Duo very often found himself all alone with no one with which to talk except commercial, stainless-steel appliances.
  Duo still wasn't on speaking terms with the oven and the freezer.  A few days ago, he had accidentally become locked in the gargantuan walk-in freezer.  He could have sworn that the door had swung shut of its own accord, just to spite him.  It was fortunate enough that he had the cordless phone with him, as he had been toying with the idea of calling Heero to ask him to pick up a few certain groceries for dinner.  This was not the first time Duo had become imprisoned in the freezer, and the plight was becoming very old, very quickly. 

It was 8:30, and things were going slowly.
  As in, no one had placed an order since 7:45 that evening.  Duo was playing with the idea of locking up early, but he knew that as soon as he put his last clean dish in its proper place, he would receive that fateful call, and he just knew they would want delivery.  Since Duo had nothing to do for the time being, he switched mental gears and thought about Heero.  What a surprise there. 

Heero had decided to move his office to New York City, in order to be with Duo.
  Wufei had objected at first, but when he drew the conclusion that Yuy wouldn't be taking no for an answer, he had balked.  Three days later, on a late Thursday evening, Heero had finished unpacking the rest of his clothes.  The rest of their belongings would arrive within the weekend, things like knickknacks, area rugs, and dishes.  It wasn't as if Duo didn't have all of these things in his current abode, but both had agreed that they had to do something with them anyway...

Duo sighed and looked at the clock.
  Only a few minutes had passed.  As utterly and completely soul-consuming as thinking about Heero was, he needed something more... Constructive to do.  He could always start mopping some sections of the restaurant.  At least it would utilize more brain power that staring at the clock.  As he passed the front counter, he noticed a haphazardly placed copy of MacBeth resting near the register.  It was one of An's spare copies.  She kept one everywhere, so whenever she had even a moment of rest, she could be reviewing lines and blocking. 

Picking up and leafing through the slightly worn edition, he noticed notes that were not for her character written along the edges of the pages and in the supplementary sections.
  It looked like she had used this copy in an English class, for underneath MacBeth's "The table's full." was written"I wish something would happen already... This is so boring. OMEGA! Daniel Johnson just SMILED at me!!!! I have to tell Lynn after class!"  The name "Daniel Johnson" was underlined several times, and hearts were sporadically decorated around the bottom of the page.

Duo continued to read occasional bits and pieces of MacBeth, until the bell on the door signaled that there was a customer.
  Pitching the script over his left shoulder and turning his attention to the arrives, he quirked his head to the side when he saw that, for some utterly unexplainable reason, Quatre walked through he front door. 

"Hey, Quat... What brings you all the way to the Big Apple?" Duo asked, intent on finding out as to why his friend had decided to randomly stop by his place of work, especially when he lived on the opposite side of the country.
 

"Well, my cousin is graduating from NYU, and they sent invitations to everyone in the family, even the estranged ones that we've got living in Estonia." Quatre explained, leaning across the counter to give Duo a brief hug.

"Estonia?
  Right then, bro.  I always knew you were the weird one..." Duo mockingly rolled his eyes at the slightly shorter man.  "You didn't come stag, did you?"

A faint blush graced Quatre's cheeks, and at that moment, Trowa decided to walk through the door, causing the bell to ring again.
  He nodded in affirmation to Duo before looking at Quatre

"So, what brings you all the way out here?
  You guys hungry?  I can make a mean spinach and artichoke Alfredo pizza, I'll have you know..." Duo trailed off, before giving Quatre a suspicious look.  "What?  Why are you staring at me that way?  Did I spill something on my shirt?"

Quatre said nothing.

"Tell me the real reason for you coming here!
  I know it's not just for pizza and some commencement exercises!" Duo said, narrowing his eyes.

After a few moments of the brutal glare inflicted upon him by his lifelong friend, Quatre finally caved.
 

"I... We were driving past the house about a week ago and we saw all these moving boxes and moving vans outside the house and so I got out of the car and asked them who had sent them there because I know you would have called me if you were finally moving everything, and it was Heero who was having everything taken out of the house and that they had three days to make it to the coast where he was living!
  I just had to tell you!  It's so horrible!" Quatre spat out in less that three breaths.  Duo's eyebrows knitted together momentarily before he burst into laughter.

Recovering from his one-minute monologue, he glared indignantly at Duo.
  "What's so funny?  I came to tell you that Heero's stealing your things!  Aren't you going to do anything about it?  How does it feel to know that he's going to sharing these things in his new home with his new lover."

Duo finally quieted his laugh.
  "I thought that would shut you up," Quatre said superiorly.  When the look on Duo's face told him that he was about to return to his previous state of laughter, Quatre quickly realized that he was missing some piece of the puzzle.  "All right Duo, what's so funny?  There's something I don't know, so tell me!"

"What's funny, is that I'm the one who made Heero get our stuff up here to our apartment.
  And he's living on the east coast, not the west coast." Duo said casually, anticipating Quatre's reaction with relish. 

It was well-worth it.
  Duo watched, amused as he saw the range of emotions flicker across Quatre's face faster than a speeding bullet.  Finally, Quatre settled on some sort of 'I'm really happy for you Duo, that you got back together', mixed with a little bit of 'Why the hell didn't you call and tell me!?'.  Thinking these thoughts caused Duo to laugh, and this earned a bit of indignation thrown into the mix from his slightly shorter friend. 

"So, how about that pizza?" Duo asked, his eyes shining merrily.

VVVVVVVVVVVV

About an hour later, Quatre left, Trowa in tow. They still had to check into their hotel, and they had yet to talk to Quatre's family already here in New York.
  Duo sighed, looking at the clock.  It read 9:34, signaling that it was already four minutes past Under the Fire's closing time.  Not that Duo really cared, but now that he had a warm body to go home to, it made his apartment just that much more appealing in the evenings... And the mornings... And at any other time of day. 

Duo stood in the kitchen with a bottle of heavy-duty cleaning products, ready to pour it into some water in the yellow mop bucket to start his nightly routine of mopping every square inch of the floor in the establishment, even if no one had walked on it that day.
  As he was about to unscrew the supposedly childproof lid from the white bottle dotted with the general warnings that if the product was swallowed, they would die a painful death unless they were superhuman, Duo noticed that there was one pot left on the back of the stove that he must have forgotten about in his haste to clean and wash dishes. 

Walking to said renegade pot, he saw that there was about an inch of Alfredo sauce covering the bottom.
  Duo now remembered why this one had been left behind.  He had started the loads of dirty dishes before Quatre and Trowa had arrived.  They had ended up ordering the spinach and artichoke Alfredo pizza, and Duo had used that pot to make the sauce.  When he returned, Duo had simply reloaded the washer with the second and final load of dishes.  Oh well.  He would just wash this one by hand after he finished mopping. 

Duo was about to continue where he had left off in the unscrewing of the lid, when he faintly heard the familiar jingle of the bell, signaling that someone had indeed, come into Under the Fire.
  Rolling his eyes heavenward as he thought to himself, 'Can't people read? The sign says 9:30 in the little slot marked closing in the row of Monday through Thursday! And it's Thursday! I can't fit anymore pizzas into my schedule!'  Duo pushed through the swinging door and was face to face with a sleek shirt and the yummy smell of one Heero Yuy's musky cologne. 

"Hey." was all Heero said.

"Hey yourself.
  What are you doing here?  Can't you read the sign?  I mean, it's not like I don't mind you stopping by, but we're closed.  You're on your own for dinner.  I already ate with Quatre." Duo said, moving his head in a slight downward motion to look the slightly shorter man directly in the eyes. 

"You already ate with Quatre?
  You went all the way to Houston just for dinner?" Heero asked, confusion apparent in his voice and on his face. Duo smiled at how irresistibly and impossibly cute his lover looked just then. 

"No," Duo began to explain.
  "Quatre and Trowa came up here 'cause his cousin is graduating from NYU.  They stopped by a while ago, and I made us pizza.  Well, it was more like they ordered pizza and I made it and I ate some of it..." Duo was abruptly silenced when Heero kissed him and pushed him gently through the rest of the door to give them some privacy.  The last thing Duo thought during that kiss was, 'I think I can find time in my schedule for this...' before he drowned in Heero's ministrations.

Heero forced his tongue into Duo's mouth, a small moan catching in the back of his throat when he was immersed into the warmth that was all his.
  The kiss was broken abruptly by Duo, who muttered, "Watch out for the mop..." but then resumed full-force as if nothing had happened.  Seeing this as the perfect time to truly go on the offensive, Heero slowly and discreetly maneuvered Duo in a straight line backwards, stopping once they bumped into the wall next to the stove.

Duo slid his hands along Heero's waist, deftly untucking his shirt from the waistband of his pants. He decided just because he was the one backed up against the wall, that if he was going down, it would be valiant, and he'd at least ma---ohh... He just loved it when Heero sucked on
that little part of his neck. 'So much for going down without a fight...'

Grinning into the kiss, Heero knew that he had won when he heard Duo moan and then press his body enticingly against his own.
  He felt Duo's hands once again take up their previous path, snaking their way up his chest and then back down again to play with the buckle hindering his belt.  Nimble fingers quickly undid the metal clasp, and then Duo's questing digits went on the search for the elusive button. 

Heero moved his hands from Duo's braid to squeeze his firm ass.
  Running his fingers over the rough material of his lover's jeans, he noted that the faithful tube of lube was not in his back, right-hand pocket.  Knitting his eyebrows together in confusion, Heero adjusted his grip, and now his hands were spanning his waist, his thumbs searching the front pockets this time.  Feeling nothing but Duo's keys, Heero came up for air.

"You don't have the lube Duo..." Heero murmured, gently nibbling his lover's ear.

"That would be because it's Thursday, Hee-chan..." Duo said matter-of-factly.
 

Stopping in his ministrations, Heero groaned mentally.
  How could he have forgotten!?  They switched off every day, and yesterday, Duo had been the one to have it when they had gone to see a movie the previous evening... How could he have forgotten?

"Does this mean we have to wait 'til we get home?" Duo asked, burying his head in the crook of Heero's neck.

"How much more do you have to do before you can close up?"

"I have to finish mopping, and then I have a couple of dishes that need to be..." here, Duo trailed off, his head snapping up and jerking to the left, a small smirk creeping over his face when he saw the fugitive pot sitting innocently on the back of the stove.
  "I think I had the lube this time after all..."

"Hmm?
  What do you mean?  Do you keep a spare hidden in the spice cabinet?" Heero said, quirking an eyebrow as he looked at his lover, not quite yet following his gaze.

"Even though that's a good idea, no. C'mon Hee-chan, let's do the dishes." Duo said, taking his hand from its place on Heero's waist and bringing it to his lover's face.
 Pushing gently, Duo forced him to look in the same direction as he, and thus encountering the pot.

"What's in that pot, Duo?
  It better not be illegal," Heero muttered the last bit under his breath.  His curiosity was quickly overcoming him, and was desperately wanting to know how doing the dishes related to their lube who was sadly, missing in action.  Or rather, missing out on all the action. 

Duo hooked his fingers in the belt loops of Heero's dress slacks and pulled him along as he walked to the sauce pot.
  Duo watched with glee as he saw Heero look into the pot.  The expression on his face was priceless.

"We're going to use... Use..."

"Alfredo sauce?
  Yes.  Unless, you'd rather wait while I finish mopping and doing the dishes?" Duo smirked as his hands reattached themselves, seemingly of their own accord, to the front of Heero's pants. 

"Okay... You win... We'll use Alfredo sauce... Just as long and you don't stop doing whatever you're doing..." Heero moaned, obviously not about to deny Duo anything at the moment.
  Hell, if the man wanted to go to the moon, Heero would be right there behind him the whole way.  Duo's hands found his zipper, and soon made short work of Heero's pants.  In the process, Heero obligingly kicked off his shoes and was about to take off his socks, but Duo protested.

"I like 'em... It's kinky when you've got nothing on but your socks..." Duo stated in a husky whisper in his ear.
  Heero felt a shiver run up his spine from the proclamation.  How quickly the tables had been turned on him when he realized that he had indeed, forgotten the lube... Sighing inwardly, he reached to Duo's blue button-down shirt to relieve him of it.  Once he completed this task, he moved to the chore of getting rid of his lover's jeans. 

As he slid the button through the small hole, he realized that his fingers weren't brushing across the warm silk of Duo's boxers.
  Grinning ever-so-slightly, he brazenly dipped his cool fingers into the front of his pants and was rewarded with Duo pressing himself into the touch.  Almost immediately removing his hands, Heero returned them to the front of his jeans, and slowly slid the zipper halfway down.  His tiny grin turned into a smirk when he heard Duo mutter under his breath, "...Goddamn tease..."

"I learned from the best." Heero returned, then moaned when Duo's mouth sealed itself against one of his nipples.
  As he was about to move his hands to make sure Duo's mouth didn't leave for a very long time, Duo suddenly straightened and planted lips on his own.  Convinced that he had his attention, Duo slid the boxers from Heero's hips and turned him so his back was to the wall. Sliding one hand between their bodies to stroke at Heero's arousal and the other to grope blindly for the room-temperature pot of sauce. 

Finally feeling the handle, Duo dragged it to the edge of the stove.
  The hand which had been eliciting moans of varying degrees from Heero slid between his waist and the wall.  Just as Heero was about to protest this new change in events, he was silenced when he saw just what his lover was doing.

Duo had dipped his hand into the sauce pot and was now lifting it from the cooled liquid.
  Duo turned his head and looked at Heero's eyes.  Giving him a saucy wink, his fingers flew faster than the speed of sound, and before Heero could say a word, or any word, for that matter, two of those expeditious fingers were buried inside his ass.

Melting into the touch, Heero could do nothing but hang on to his lover as they twisted and turned inside him.
  The feeling was definitely a new one, the sauce having a certain... Texture that Heero would not normally associate with the feeling of their usual raspberry-scented lube.  However, at this point in time, Heero was willing to try anything.  Arching his back as Duo found his prostate, Heero hid his face in the crook of Duo's neck as he proceeded to slip a third finger inside.

Feeling that Heero had been stretched enough... Okay, he admitted it to himself.
  He was growing impatient.  So he returned his hand to the pot to scoop more of the sauce into his palm.  When Heero whimpered because of the loss of contact, Duo swallowed it with a kiss as he coated his hardened cock with the thick liquid.  Guiding his penis to Heero's dripping entrance, Duo grabbed one of Heero's legs and hooked it around his waist. 

Duo decided to bypass the tender words of love and the slow entry, and simply plunged into Heero's warmth, sighing as the familiar feeling of "Honey, I'm home!" washed over his body.
  Bracing his clean hand against the wall, Duo began repeatedly pounding into his enticing lover. 

Heero moaned as Duo roughly shoved into his body.
  Deciding that Duo was still on earth and was not as far gone as he, Heero brought his other leg to wrap around Duo's constantly moving waist.  This allowed for Duo to penetrate his body even further and connect much more often with his prostate than seconds earlier.  Growing frustrated with this pace, Heero decided to do something about it.

"Nnng... Faster, damnit..." Heero moaned, arching his back just a bit.
  Hey, who said he had to be creative with his demands to speed things up?

Rolling his eyes a bit at his lover's vocalizations, Duo did indeed increase his pace, and deciding to throw Heero for a loop, brought his sauce-covered hand to Heero's arousal.
  Smirking as he watched Heero pant with this onslaught of sensations, he felt his lover begin to tighten, signaling that he was about to come.

Speeding up the pace of his hand job, Duo was soon rewarded with Heero writing and gasping for breath as the feelings quickly overcame his body.
  Heero would have sworn he saw stars as he came, his thick, hot cum splashing between their bodies.  The rhythmic tightening of his lover's body finally pushed Duo over the edge.  Thrusting a few more times into Heero's ass, Duo acceded to the same fate his lover enjoyed and slowly slid the two of them down the wall to rest on the floor. 

Had this been a different circumstance, Duo would have worried about rubbing Heero's back raw, but, in their flight of lust and passion, Duo had forgotten to remove his lover's shirt, which was probably a good thing, all things taken into consideration. Panting, Duo reached to the top of the stove where he knew he had a dish towel and grabbed the edge.
  He used it to temporarily clean their bodies until they had regained the sense to make it to the employee bathroom to do an even better job before heading home for the evening. 

After about a minute on the floor, Duo decided it was too cold and stood, offering his hand to Heero.
  They shakily made their way to the bathroom, and Duo washed up first so he could finish closing up.  Feeling as if he were at least in the same city as he walked back into the kitchen, he looked for his jeans.  Finally spotting them in the corner on the opposite side of the room, Duo finished loading the dishwasher. 

By the time he had finished mopping, Heero had emerged from the bathroom, albeit half-naked and still looking very disheveled.
  He spotted his clothes on top of a counter.  Duo had placed them there in order to keep them dry as he embarked on his adventure of mopping the kitchen.  He found one shoe next to the walk-in freezer and the other in front of the swinging door.  Duo replaced the mop in its proper place, checked his pockets for his house keys and wallet, grabbed his lover's arm, and pushed his way past the door and into the seating area.  He switched off the light and once they were outside, pulled his keys from his pocket in order to lock the door to Under the Fire. 

They began the trek home to Duo's apartment.
  It was a little later than they had originally intended, but hey, nobody's perfect.  They decided to skip the subways, a few extra miles wouldn't kill them.  It didn't take them long to get home.  As they entered the building and drew closer to reaching the door of their apartment, Duo's stomach grumbled ever so slightly. 

"Guess I worked off the pizza I ate with Quatre..." Duo said sheepishly.
  A few moments later, the silence was broken again by Duo.

"You haven't eaten dinner yet, Heero!"

Heero noticed that they were standing just in front of their door.
  Grabbing his lover by the wrist and pushing his back to the door, he whispered in Duo's ear.

"You're right.
  All I've had is the appetizer.  I haven't had the main course yet."

THE END FOR REAL THIS TIME!!

So... Whatja think?
  Different from Kimi's style of writing, isn't it... Oh well... You guys wanted the epilogue... So she had to fork one over... But... I wanted to do it... So yeah... Blah.  Review to her, guys!  She really thrives on it... And sometimes, if you review, you just might get what you want!!  NHo seriously!  I'm the beta... And I usually get what I want... And she doesn't listen to me as much as she listens to you guys!!

Sarah---thing---pillage a village---us---the beta who stepped out of her beta shoes and back into the author person shoes... If only for the few weeks that it took for her to write this very intricate epilogue.
  And remember, if Duo ends of taking Heero's pants off 4 times, you can't blame it on the beta this time!  So there!  Ha!