Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Unexpected ❯ Mission Accepted ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Okay, the prologue to my story is going to be telling all of you smart people out there(I'm very stupid. you're smart comared to me....so.....) when both the assassins and the Gundam Boys get their missions, k? Get it? Got it? Good.

Dislcaimers: Let's see here.....ummmm....guess what? I don't own Gundam Wing....shocker, ain't it? Well.....if your willing to give it to me, I won't mind................(please?*~goes chibi and gets teary~*)

Prologue: The Missions

"Hello. How may I help you?" Shiris asked. She owned a small bar in downtown Winnipeg. She was just your average 20 year old girl. She was nice, smart, pretty, owned a bar. There was only one thing unusual about this girl. She was Friends with a few very powerful young people.

Assassins.

"Vodka, please." the man asked. He looked like a business man, a very important business man. A very angry important business man. Most people would wonder what an angry business man would be doing in a small bar like this one, but she had an idea.

"Paying cash?" she asked, trying to see if she was right in her idea.

"Yes, here you go." he handed her a twenty dollar bill. Not just any twenty dollar bill. This one had two names and a phone number on it. It had this.

Faerie. Nymph. (204)831-1568

She was grim. "You sure about that?" she knew those two assassins, they were the best in both North and South America. The other assassin friends of her even she had seen, but these two she had not. She wasn't even sure if they were male or female, as their names weren't any good indication, their voices were like high pitched male voices, and they made the viewing screen static-filled whenever she and them would talk. These two would even turn on their employer if they were messed with. Faerie and Nymph were only used for very serious assassinations.

"What's got you wanting such......serious people?" Shiris asked, acting as if she were just talking about anything at all.

"I've got trouble with a certain officer in the government. Can we talk about this in a more secure area?" he asked, looking around, "As of a few moments ago, when I handed you that bill, I became a traitor." he answered, grimly.

"Alright, then."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Pilots. We have called you here for a special mission" Lady Une addressed the Gundam Pilots, who were called from their respective jobs for this important mission, "There two assassins after a preventers officer, Mr. Scarff. Their code names are Faerie and Nymph. They are professionals, we have yet to find out their true identities. There are an untold amount of murders that may be connected to them in some way. The deaths have all occured around the School of Defense, and Justice of the Peace, so we are sending you there for some undercover work. Unfortunately...thi-"Lady Une handed them a folder, "Here's all that we have on them." They opened the folder and were completely mesmerised at the site.

It had;

Code name: Faerie

Real name: Unknown

Status: Unknown

Weapons of Choice: Crossbows, Daggers, Guns

Code name: Nymph

Real name:Unknown

Status: Unknown

Weapons of Choice: Blades(Swords, Daggers), Guns, Staffs

"That's............ALL?" Duo said, flipping the sheet over and over, hoping to see something else.

"Yes. That's the smallest amount of information that anyone's ever had to go on before. As you can see, they have kept their identities perfectly secret." Lady Une looked somewhat embarassed at that thought, "Well. Your job is to capture them. Do not kill them. If your orders change, then we will contact you, is that clear?" the pilots nodded, "Then, your records were previously destroyed, and in Canada they will not know about you, Quatre, so your original names will be used, alright? Good." she said when they nodded, "Go, then. Do well, pilots, Mr.Scarff's life counts on it."

"Nimnu Ryoukai."(We probably don't have to specify who said that now do we? But for those who aren't familiar with this: ) Heero said in his normal monotone, not expecting too much trouble in this mission.

So much for that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, Faerie, Nymph, are you going to take the mission to kill the Preventors officer?"

"He has done horrible things, of course." Nymph said, serious as always.

"No one deserves to have the kind of power that he has. He'll be dead in a week, I'll make sure of that myself." Faerie said proudly.

"If you ever get off your lazy ass to do it, you mean." Nymph interrupted coldly, "Or am I going to end up doing it all, again?"

"Oh, shut up!" Faerie tried to hold some composure against her assassin friend, who knew all too many of her faults, as she did to her, "You can be so mean!"

"You think?" Nymph said sarcastically.

"Not often!"

"That wasn't supposed to be a question that you answer, baka."

"Anyway, we'll accept the mission, but it'll be costly."

"Yeah, he said he's be willing to pay a lot for this man's blood. He seemed really insistant about this. He didn't want anyone else to do it, because he was worried that they would be caught, and so, it was either you guys, or he'd do it himself." Shiris answered them, "He said that he'd pay $1, 000, 000 American."

"That's a lot Canadian.....SWEET!" Faerie yelled.

"Alright, done." was all that Nymph said, in a monotone.

Like it? Love it? Hote it? Let us know contact Sylph at: Black_Death72@hotmail.com. The next chapter ain't comming out till I get at least 2 reveiws GOT IT? Good. hope ya liked it, gotta go!