Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Unexpected ❯ Untitled ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Author's Notes: Hello again, amazingly enough, there isn't any AN's

Dislaicmer: Don't own GW, GUNDAM IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 3

"I'm going to kill you for that you basterd!!!" Alex yelled at him.

Heero walked up to her and held her back. Much to Relena's displeasure, (AN: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!) "Calm down Alex, don't do anything rash."

"Let go of me Heero!" Alex protested, trying to get out of his death grip, but to no avail.

Trowa walked forward and decked him right in the nose, knocking him back, giving him a bleeding nose, and creating dominoes with the four people behind him. Heero let go of Alex, who imediatly went over to Dryad's side, and taking her to the infirmary.

"Way to go Trowa!!!" Duo cheered from the sidelines.

"Was that really nessecary Trowa?" Quatre asked, Trowa just nodded. Quatre went up to him, and whispered in his ear, "I know why you did that. You love her, don't you?" He stepped back in order to see Trowa's reaction.

Trowa just stood there with wide eyes (AN: or would that be eye?). He then ran out of the room, following Alex and Dryad to the infirmary.

Quatre watched him go with a smile, 'Now just to get Heero to realize his feelings,' Quatre thought.

"Attention students," The Dean said over the PA system. "Sorry for the interuption and short notice! There will be a dance on Thursday, I hope you all can make it. That is all, Thank you!"

'Perfect! Trowa will ask Dryad for sure, all I gotta do is find a way to get Heero to ask Alex.' Quatre thought as her sat down and got to work on his plans to get Heero and Alex together.

ALEX & DRYAD

" I will kill that basterd if it's the last thing I do! And it won't even take my best to do it, probably not even half of my best,' Alex thought as she took Dryad to the infirmary.

"Hey Alex, wait up!" Someone yelled from behind them.

Alex turned to see trowa running toward them, "Hey trowa, what's up?"

"I'll take Dryad to the infirmary, you go back to class."

"K." She handed Dryad over to trowa, and then made her way back to class.

IN L.A. CLASS

"Oh Heero!!! You can take me to the dance tomorrow!!!!!'" Relena 'said' as she latched onto him again.

"I don't think so Relena." Heero stated, trying to pry Relena off with a cowbar he got from Spandex Zone tm.

"But Heero! Why not?!" Relena looked absolutly horrified, "PPPPPPLLLEAASSE!!!!!!!" Relena latched onto his arm, just after he got her off, "HHHHHHEEEEEEERRRRRRROOOOOO!!!!!!!!!"

Heero shuddered, and all the other's shudderd and screeched.

"Piss off Relena." Alex, who had just entered the room, warned, looking sick.

"Exactly, " Heero agreed, "How's this, Alex will you go to the dance with me?"

Alex and Relena started a glairing contest, with glares would have made Heero proud, if he was actually paying attention to it, but he was wondering what Alex thought of goin to the dance with him.

"Sure I'll go with you Heero, " Alex smirked at Relena, laughed, and grabbed Heero's free arm, draggin him to safty.

THE INFIRMARY

"So do you think she'll be okay?" Trowa asked the doctor.

"She'll be fine by after school, you can come pick her up then."

Trowa nodded then walked back to his class.

BACK IN L.A. CLASS

"Why doesn't he like me?" Relena decided to latch on to someone else she might have a 'thing' for...Trowa. (AN: We're EEEEEEEEVIL).

Trowa shuddered, "Can I ask you something?" Relena nodded. "Why in the hell are you on my arm?"

"I like you Trowa. I like the strong and silent type people, and your one of them!"

Trowa shuddered at the thought...then remembered it was a reality, and ran to the washroom VERY quickly.

"You shouldn't bother Trowa and Heero Relena, they both like other people you know." Quatre stated, thinking about Alex and Dryad.

"Hey Quatre! What do you mean?" Duo asked, "You mean to tell me, Perfect Soldier Yuy, and Freacky haired clown dude like people...have...dare I say...'crushes' on people? Like...normal people?"

Quatre laughed and nodded his head.

"Wow, amazind, I never thougth I'd live to see the day thoses two get girlfriends."

"yes, I know. But it's true."

"Maxwell, don't you know who those people are?" Wufei asked him. Incredulousy.

"uhhh...no?" Duo looked like a confused kitten (AN: AWWWWW Kawaii!!) and saw that Quatre and Wufei looked at him, then started to laugh.

Relena looked at them the same way Duo was, "What's so funny?" She asked, "And who does Heero like that isn't me?!"

"Oh, just someone, Like we'd tell you anyway, you'll just have to figure it out yourself." Quatre responded. He and Wufei walked out of the classroom, just as the bell rang, with a confused Duo in tow.

'I'll find out what's going on here, if it's the last thing I do!" Relena thought, as she went to her dorm.

HEERO & ALEX

"Hey Heero, why'd you ask me to the dance, besides to get Relena off your back?" Alex asked him, a little more than curious.

"Well...hard to say."

"I think I know why." She said looking proud at the fact she 'knew' what he was thinking.

"Really? Then why?" He asked, semi-curious.

She just kissed his cheek and ran off in the direction of the dorm rooms. Heero ran after her.

IN FRONT OF THE DORMS

"What do you guys have?" Alex asked after she stopped running, Heero almost raming into her. "I've got Jazz band."

"Chemistry," Quatre stated

"Jazz band!!" Duo yelled.

"Chemistry, " Heero, Trowa, and Wufei said in unison.

"K, I'll be right back," Alex said walking into her dorm room, and coming out with her Sax.

"Attention stuednts!" The Dean said over the PA system, "Due to some complecations with the locks, we have to canacel all classes for the rest of the day! that is all!"

"YA!" Duo started to jump up and down wiht joy.

"Damn, looks like i'll have to put my Sax. away."

"Why don't you practice?" Quatre asked.

"Don't need to, I'm the best sax. player in this college." Alex said going into her room, the others following her, "How 'bout we go out on the town?"

"SURE!" Quatre and Duo said, well, Duo yelled.

"No thanx," Wufei stated, then walked out of the room to spare any persuassion acts.

"Why not?" Heero said.

Trowa shook his head and followed Wufei.

"K, guess it's just the four of us, where do you wanna go?" Alex asked sitting on her bed.

"Food!" Duo shouted.

Quatre shook his head no.

"Well, I could use a dress for the dance, and you guys could use some tuxs. After all, it is formal." Alex suggested, thinking.

Duo's eyes wen the size of dinner plates, "Oh No!! You are NOT getting me into one of those!!" He yelled, runnung toward the door.

Alex jumped at him, and tackled him before he could reach the door, "Listen Duo! Do you want to go to the dance?"

He nodded.

"Then you have to wear a tuxedo! Got it!?"

He nodded grimly.

"Good." Alex said getting off Duo's back, and walked back to her place on the bed.

"When do you want to go?" Quatre asked, checking is wallet to find out how much money he had.

"Now would be good," Alex said, getting up, and grabbing her keys.

"K, I'll be right back," Quatre said, walking out of the room, to get more money.

"I'll take my bike," Heero stated.

"So will I," Alex said.

"You'll ride Heero's bike with him?" Duo asked, very curious.

"No, I'll take my bike."

"Oh," Duo said, looking disapointed at the fact he doesn't have a reason to bug Heero.

"Ready!" Quatre said comming into the room.

"K," They all walked out and down the hall that leads to the back of the campus. They walked outside, and heard someone talking.

"Hurry up! She's gonna be here soon!" The voice sounded suspisiously like Tim Ringland.

The g-boys and Alex started to sneack up on them. Alex's eyes went wide, and her face red with rage.

"Do you think she'll know who did it?"

"Doubtful."

Alex jumped out of hiding, " What the HELL DO you THINK your DOING to my BIKE!?!?!?"

The three boys jumped out of the way, revealing her bike, which was covered in shaving cream and soap all over it. they all made a break for it.

"I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS!!!!"

"Oh My God! I can't beleive they did that! That looked like a totally cool bike!!!" Duo yelled, comming forth, and putting his hand on Alex's sholder.

Alex quickly ripped it off, turned around, and stormed back into the building.

'I hope she'll be okay,' Quatre thougth as he, Heero, and Duo followed Alex.

ALEX

'Those basterds, I'm going to kill them!' Alex thougth as she stormed throught the halls, going to get some water and rags to clean off her bike. Once at the dorm, she got what she needed and started walking back. Half way there, she came accross Heero, Duo, and Quatre.

"What happened back there?" Quatre asked, worridly, (AN: Now ain't that like Q-man?) "Why'd you take off so suddenly?"

"I had to get some water."

"O.K."

Duo looked around, "Do you guys hear that?" The all quieted down, they heard someone comming up from behind them. Alex quickly turned around and dumped the bucket of water on the unsuspecting figure.

"INJUSTICE!!!"

"Sorry Wufei, thought you were someone else," Alex apologized, trying to supress giggles. Duo doubbled over in laughter. Heero smirked. And Quatre tried to supress a fit of laughter. Finally he doubled over with laughter, and Alex doubled over in giggles. She walked over to the wall for support.

Wufei stalked off, grumbling something about, 'weak', 'injustice', and 'Onna'. Alex fummed and started to stalk off after him. Heero grabbed her arm, and semi-dragged her off.

"You'll ride with me on my bike," He told her.

"We'll meet you at Polo Park!"(AN: Yes there really is a Polo Park, I live in Winnipeg after all) Alex called back to them.

"Well, we better go then Duo," Quatre stated.

"K!" Duo said, beaming at the fact he could bug Heero about something.

HEERO'S, TROWA'S, &WUFEI'S ROOM

'I wonder if-' Trowa's thougths were cut off as the door slamed open to the main room, "Huh? Wufei?"

"What!?" Wufei snapped.

"What happened to you?"

"Water! What does it look like!?"

"Sorry, just wanted to know," Trowa walked out of the room, and went to the infirmary.

POLO PARK

"HEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"(AN: EEEVILL AUTHORS)

"K'so! How'd she find me?" Heero wispered.

"I'm guessing it's becouase of this," Alex said, taking something off the nap of his neck, and shwing it to him.

"A tracer? She's using a tracer?"

"Well, what are you going to do about it?" Alex asked, looking through some dresses in the store they were at.

"Heero! I'm so glad you're here? Why are you here?" Relena said as she walked up to him, and attached herself to his arm.

Alex tried not to notice.

"None of your buissnes, now, can you explain this?" He said with annoyence in his voice, showing her the tracer.

"Um...well..."Relena stuttered.

"Alex smirked, "I'll be right back," She said. Heero nodded and turned back to Relena.

"If you have to use a tracer to find me, then you shouldn't even try!"

Relena looked like hse was ready to cry, (AH: MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA) and suddenly ran off. Alex walked up to Heero.

"Hey, got my dress, let's go."

"Hn." (AN: Now there's the Heero we all know and love!)

They walked out of the store, adn ran into Quatre and Duo.

"Hi," Quatre said, "We got the tuxedos, we can go now."

"K," Alex stated, "Got my dress."

"You got it at 'Le Chateau'? Why not 'The Gap'?" Duo asked.

"We checked 'The Gap'! They didn't have any fromal dresses!" Alex said, her voice lined with laughter.

"K," Duo said, obviously fine with the explanation, "Let's go then!"

"K,"

They followed Alex to a little store next to Safeway. The sign above the door read; 'House of Knives'. Alex walked in, just before she went through the threshhole, she turned around.

"Wait here,"

They all nodded.

INSIDE

"Hey Phil! Did you get the new shipment of Daggers yet?" Alex asked the man at the front desk. "Oh Hey Alexia! Good to see you again! Yup, just came in this mornin'!"

"Great!" Alex waled over to the wall on the left of the door. She rummaged through the Daggers, and pulled out one with a snake wrapped around the hilt, that had crystal eyes, "Aha!" She walked back over the the front desk, "I'll take this one,"

"Alright, thnat comes to $125.67 please."

Alex handed him the money, took the Dagger, and put it in the sheath on her right ankle, underneath her jeans.

"C'ya!" Phil called as she walked out of the store.

OUTSIDE

"I wonder what she wanted to get here?" Duo questioned.

"It's really none of your buissness," A new voice said form behind them. They turned around to see Alex, "I'm ready to go,"

"What'd you get?" Heero questioned.

"Nothing, now let's go,"

They walked out of the mall, and to the lime, and motorcycle. Heero and ALex went on the bike. Duo and Quatre went in the limo.

BACK AT THE COLLEGE

When they got to the college, Wufei was waiting for them.

"Trowa's at the infirmary with Dryad," he told them. Quatre smirked, "Her arm started bleeding an hour ago," Quatre stopped smirking.

They all rushed to the infirmary with one thought going through their heads, 'Is she okay?'. Alex was also thinking, 'I will KILL Patrick Moore.' When they got to the infirmary, they went straight to Dryad's room. Alex was the first to enter.

"Alex, get me out of here, NOW!" Dryad growled, "I need to do something."

"K, just let me got talk to the doc." ALex said, walking past Heero, and the others. She didn't even give Trowa, who was sitting next to the bed, a glance, or pretty much even notice him.

She went through a few halls, and came to the doctor's office, knocked once, then entered.

"Hey Doc, listen. I think you should let Dryad out of the infirmary, K? good. I'm taking her to her dorm, C'ya!" She started to walk out, when the doctor sropped her.

"Actually, that's a very good idea. She should heal in a more comfertable area."

"That works too." With that she walked back to Dryad's room, and walked in, "O.K. Trowa, you get Dryad. I'll go ahead and get everything prepared.