Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Unexpected ❯ Preperations ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Autor's Notes: Finally another chapter!!!! Have I been keeping you all waiting, if i did, i'm terribly sorry..... mabye, i don't know, anyway on with the fic!!!!

Diclaimer's: I don't Gundam Wing, I know this may come to a surprise to you as it did to me.

Chapter 2:

Dryad woke up with a sharp pain in her left shoulder. "Where am I?" She asked.

"Oh thank god you woke up, I was worried sick about you!" Alex said walking over to the bed, where Dryad lay.

"What happened, all I remember was a searing pain in my shoulder and then everything was black?" Dryad questioned, then tried to sit up, only in succeding in causing more pain.

"You shouldn't get up, you were shot in the shoulder. Quatre and I brought you down to the infirmary. Then he left." Alex explained, looking down at her friend in worry.

"When can I get out of here?"

"The doctor said you have to stay here for a least a day. I'll come back to get you after last class tomorrow, k?" Alex said looking relieved that her friend hadn't changed.

"Fine, I'll see you tomorow, let me know if we get any new e-mails." Dryad stated gumpily, stressing the word e-mails.

"Alright, C'ya!" Alex said while walking out the door, and back to their dorm room. 'I hope she'll be ok, I can't finish the mision without her.' Alex thought while walking back to her room.

BACK IN HEERO'S, TROWA'S, AND WUFEIS' DORM ROOM (a few hours earlier)

"So Heero, what's so important that you had to drag us in here, and make you pale a few shades." Duo asked somewhat impatiently.

"This." Heero stated coolly, handing Duo the note he found by the window. Duo read it out loud.

"Gundam Pilots,

Let this be a warning to you.

Next time it will be a fatal hit.

Don't interfere with Faerie and

Nymph.

Golden

Claw"

Duo looked around the room. Everyone was deathly pale, but Heero, but since he already knew what the letter said, it was to be expected. Just then there was a knock on the door. Duo walked over and opened it.

"Duo, why are you so pale?" Quatre asked obviously worried.

"Here." Duo handed Quatre the note. He read it and also went deathly pale.

"Oh my. What are we going to do about it?" Quatre asked in shock.

Heero stood and crossed the room over to Quatre and took the note. "I'll run some scans with my labtop, we should be able to find something that way." He stated in his cool monotone.

"Very well, while Heero does that, Duo and I will be settling in in our room." Quatre walked over to the door, then turned around. "Coming Duo?"

"Huh, oh ya, coming Q-man." Duo said following Quatre.

"Wait." Trowa said, looking at Quatre. "How's Dryad?"

"She should be fine by tomorrow after school." Quatre responded, then proceeded to walk to his room with Duo.

THE NEXT DAY (in the cafeteria for breakfast)

"Hey Alex, why are you all by yourself?" Duo asked once he got to the table Alex was sitting at.

"Everyone's afraid of me. Yet some still act like idiots." She stated with a small smirk. "Dryad and I always eat here, no one else seems to came and sit here. I wonder why." She said that last part sarcastically.

"You wouldn't mind if I sat here with you know would you?" Duo asked while sitting down.

"Knock yourself out. Where are the others?"

"They're coming, they're just getting their food right now." Duo said with his mouth full of pancakes.

Alex looked at what he had selected, and spotted the horrifying, deadly, French Toast, or so she liked to call it. " Are you seriously going to eat the French Toast? The first, and last, time I ate it, I hade to stay in the infirmary for 2 days."

"K, I won't be eating that then." Duo said, pushing the French Toast to the end of the table.

"Won't be eating what?" Heero said from behind Duo.

"Oh, hello Heero, Trowa, Quatre, Wufei. How are all you this morning?" Alex asked sullenly.

"We're fine, how are you? Quatre asked politly.

"I'm fine."

"What's wrong, just a minute ago you were perfectly content, now you're depressed?" Duo asked looking concerned, still shoving food in his mouth.

"I get mood swings, sometimes I'll be perfectly fine, then the next moment I'll be depressed." She answered giving them a small smile. "They're getting more frequently now. I went to see someone about them before, he said there was nothing to help me." She finished looking like she was about to cry.

"What's the matter Alexia, gonna go cry to your mommy?" A new voice said from behind Alex. She turned around to find none other than, Aaron Scarf.

"No, as a matter of fact, I'm depressed, if you don't leave that depression will turn into anger, and that anger will be relieved upon you and your junk yard flunkies." She said the last part motioning toward Tim Ringland, and Zack Davis behind Aaron.

"You probably couldn't even hurt a fly!" Zack said in his defense.

"You're the one who can't hurt a fly you son of a Bi-" She was cut off as Heero grabbed her arm refraining her from punching him right in the centre of the face.

"Stop this meaningless battle." Heero stated in monotone from Alex's right, directing it in the direction of the threesome.

"Why should we Spandex Boy?" Tim said, making a BIG mistake. Heero Yuy froze, he tried to restrain himself form grabbing his gun.

"Uh-oh, BIG mistake on your part!" Duo yelled from his place at the table. Heero let go of Alex's arm, walked over to Tim, and decked him right in the diaphragm, conviently knoking him out cold.

"When he wakes up, tell him never to call me Spandex Boy, again." Heero stated in a very cold monotone. Alex just stood there and grinned. Aaron and Zack took Tim to the infirmary.

"Ha ha, way to go Heero!" Duo said patting him on the back.

"Heero, did you have to do that? Violence doesn't solve anything." Quatre (were you expecting mabye Wufei?) said. Trowa did nothing (Were you expecting him to dance around saying 'Go Heero!'?). Wufei just smirked.

BEFORE LAST CLASS(in the hallway)

The Gundam boys and Alex were walking to their final class when they ran into Patrick and Ben.

"Hey, Alex, where's Dryad?" Patrick sneered, "Is the little girl sick?"

"Actually, yes," Alex tried to stay calm, "very sick. She'll be back for your tormenting tomorrow, though, so don't worry." Duo coughed, and it sounded 'mysteriously' like 'baka', which made Alex grin, "Hey, Duo, you alright? Still getting over that cold?" Alex faked worry, then whispered to Duo, "He don't know Japanese, so call him baka all you want, k?" Alex's grin got even bigger. Duo, Quatre and her all laughed, Wufei grinned, and Heero and Trowa smirked.

"What the hell are you two talking about? Tell me! Now!" Patrick started yelling until Mrs. Vanhumbeck came and gave him a DT for yelling, distracting classes, and almost hitting Alex.

LAST CLASS(Wufei and Quatre are in Justice of the court, Dryad is supposed to be with them, Heero, Duo, Trowa, and Alex are in {DUN...DUN...DUN!} Dance class) DANCE CLASS

"Okay class, today we are learning to slow dance!" the teacher, Mrs. Coloval, said, walking through the classroom, taking away paper airplanes, etc. Heero's eyes widened , and same with Trowa's visibal eye. Duo facefaulted. Alex looked at their faces, and laughed.

'This is going to be hilarious!' Alex thought, still laughing.

"Okay, I'll assign the parteners!" Mrs. Coloval said, getting the class list. The entire class groaned, except Alex, Heero, and Trowa. Mrs. Coloval started pairing everyone up. Alex was with Heero, Trowa was with a girl named Alea, and Duo was with a girl named Mazara. Mrs. Coloval started the music. Alex and Heero started to Waltz because they couild here the music coming from the next room. Trowa started to Waltz also, Alea was wondering what the heck was going on. Mrs. Coloval stopped the music.

"Alex, Heero, Trowa, what are you three doing?!" She yelled at them.

Alex stepped forward, "We can hear the Waltz music coming from the next room, ma'am," She said, bowing in apology.

"I let it slip this time, but don't do it again!"

"Yes ma'am," The three said in unison.

Duo walked up to them, "Haha, I knew somthin' like that was going to happen!"

"Sut up Duo!" Alex 'said' to him. He cowered.

JUSTICES OF THE COURT CLASS

"Due fro next class is your report on what Justice means to you!" the teacher, Ms. Milo, said the class. "You can use the rest of the class to work on it!" In the backof the class Quatre and Wufei were getting their paper ande pens out.

"Hey Wufei, do you like this class?" Quatre asked him.

"What do you think? of course I do!" Wufei snapped back, "Now let me get back to work."

'I wonder if Dryad can leave the infirmary yet,' Quatre thought to himself, 'After class I'm going to get Alexand go down to the infirmary.' With that last tought, he got to work on his report.

IN THE INFIRMARY

'Alex hade better have gotten the work I missed, if she didn't. I will kill her.' Dryad thought as she sat there in the bed. The door opened and in stepped Quatre and Alex. "Did you bring my work?" She asked Alex.

'Of course I did," Alex declaired getting the books out of her bag, "Here."

"Thanx, can I get out of here now?"

"Ya, I'll just go talk to the doctor," Alex startd to walk over to the door when Quatre stopped her.

"I'll go."

"K, C'ya in a few."

Quatre walked out of the room to talk tot he doctor. Alex went over to teh bad and sat down next to Dryad.

"Do you think you'll be ready for the mission?"

"Yeah, no problem," Dryad assured her by moving her arm withopout wincing, "but, we'd better not talk about this now, Quatre could be back any minute now."

Alex nodded. Just then, Quatre walked through the door, with the doctor in tow, he hade a frown on his face.

"I'm afraid you cannot leave just yet Dryad, " The doctor informed her, "your shot would was worse then we thought. You will have to stay here until noon tomorrow, all though, you'll have to come back here after schoolfor a check-up, alright?"

Dryad glared at her, but the doctor, who knew her wellwell ehough, saw this as somewhat of a good sign. If Dryadwas well enough to glare a death-threatat her, then she'd been fine soon enough.

"Thank youdoctor, you may leave now." She said, still glaring. The doctor left the room, "this really sucks, I can't beleive I have to stay here any longer!"

"Clam down Dryad, at least you have something to do this time, I'll get the work you miss for you," Alex said, while leaving with Quatre in tow.

'It's a good thing we don't leave to complete our mission till Friday.' Dryad thought as she got to work on her assingments.

IN ALEX'S AND DRYAD'S DORM ROOM

"Let's see here... 1, 10, and in the back up there's another 10, 20, good number of those to have, "Alex said, marking down her inventory on her clipboard, "10, 5, 2 each, good, let's see what Dryad's got." She walked over to Dryad's bed adn did the same, she came up with the same results. She started putting everything away when there was a knock on the door, "Who is it?"

"It's Dr. Shima, i've come to talk to you about Dryad's condition!" Came the reply from the other side of the door.

"Just a minute!" Alex put the last bag away. She walked over to the door, and opened it, "Yes Doctor?"

"I just thought I'd let you know that your friend, Dryad Naiad, has recovered extremly well. We may be able to release her sooner than espected."

"Very well, thank you for letting me know," Alex said, as she closed the door. 'I hope Dryad gets better by third class.' She thought as she went back to cleaning up the Dorm Room.

NEXT DAY, CAFETERIA, BREAKFAST

"Hey Alex!" Duo said as he, Heero, Trowa, Quatre, and Wufei sat down at the table.

Alex smiled at them, "Hello!"

"You're happy today, what's going on?" Quatre asked.

"Oh, the doctor said that Dryad might be released sooner than expected, and I'm not happy, i'm content!" Alex said that last part in a 'mater-of-fact'ly manor.

"That's great!"

"What class do you guys have? I've got gym," Alex said, watyching them take out their scheduals's.

"Duo, Quatre, Wufei, and I have Defense. Heero also has Gym," Trowa responded.

"Okay, Defense is in Gym #2, and Gym is in Gym #1," The bell rang for first class, Alex, and Heero went to Gym #1, and the rest went to Gym #2.

GYM #1

After all the kids came out of the change room, the teacher, again Mr. Coalbult, belowed out, "Alright class today we have two new students!" Everyone looked at eachother. Alex walked over to Heero.
"Hey Heero, there was this girl in the locker room who kept talking, no...ranting, about you," She told him.

"The new students are Relena Peacraft and Zechs Marquise!" The teacher yelled as Relena and Zechs came up to introduce themselves. Heero went pale.

"Hey that's the girl from from the locker room."Alex said absently. She turned to Heero, "Hey Heero, you okay?"

"Huh, ya."

Relena and Zechs walked over to them. Relena imediately attached herself to Hero's arm.

"Oh, Heero!! I never thought I'd see you again!!" She 'called' out.

'If she doesn't let him go right know, I will kill here. What a minute, Where did that come from!?' Alex thought trying to sort out her thoughts. She didn't notice when Zechs came up to her.

"Why hello there, and what might your name be Tenshi?" He asked, she turned her attention toward him, only to glare her death glare at about 50% intensity.

"Relena go away." Heero growled at her, he turned to Alex, just to find her glaring at Zechs. 'If he doesn't get away from here, he will be destroyed. What a minute,where did that come from, i'm not supose to have feelings, I'm the perfect Soldier!' He thought trying to pry Relena off of him.

"Alright, I want you all to pair up! We're playing Tennis!" Called Mr. Coalbult.

"Oh Heero! You can be my partener!"relena 'said', trying to drag him off.

"NO!" He snapped, he turned to Alex, "Alex, plase, Pleeeaaase,be my partener, and get that thing away from me!" He pleaded. (AN: Heero...begging? Now that's somethin' you don't see everyday!)

"Gladely, as long as you get that thing away from me!" Alex responded, jestering to Zechs. (AN: No offense to you Zechs fans!)

"Done Deal!" Heero said, finally getting Relena off of him. Alex and him went to get rackets and a ball and began to play. They were hitting the ball so fast, so that all you could see was little gren streaks in the air. Soon everyone came over there to watch, except Relena and Zechs.

"Oh Milly! SHe took Heero away from me and she's taking away al the attention!" Relena wailed.

"Calm down Relena, we can play, we have been taught remember? We can play far better then they can, adn we can get all the attention back!"

"Oh Milly! What a wonderful idea!" Relena exclaimed, getting two rackets and a ball for them. They went to the other side of the gym and started to show off their skill. They were doing twists and turns to make sure they hit the ball. Soon everyone strayed from Heeor and Alex to Relena and Zechs.

"Hey Heero, don't you think they're just doing that to get attention?" Alex asked him.

"Knowing them, probably, oh well, let's just play."

"okay," They went back to playing tennis. Soon Mr. Coalbult told them all to go get changed.

IN THE CHANGE ROOM (GIRLS)

"Hey Alexia, don't even try to get Heero, he is mine, got it?" Relena told ALex as they left the room.

"I don't know what you're taking about."

"Yes you do, I saw the way you looked at Heero, I know you like him."

"So, What's it to you?" Alex just realized what she hade said and quikly covered her mouth.

"Ah, so you admit it! Just back off, Heero is mine, always will be, and always has been." With that said, Relena walked over to Zechs and they went to their next class.

EARLIER IN GYM #2

"Okay, I want you all to pair up, I wanna see what you can do!" Mrs. Phria said.

"Hey Wufei, I'll pair up with you?" Trowa asked him. Wufei nodded.

"Hey Quatre! I'll pair up with ya!"

"Alright Duo,"

They began to fight each other, matching blow for blow. Soon everyone came over to watch the two groups. After they were done the class erupted in applause.

"Very good you four! You're almost as good as our star!" Mrs. Phlia told them as the class stopped clapping.

"Who's your star?" Wufei asked.

"Why none other than Dryad Naiad!" Alex said as she and Heero walked into the classroom.

'What are you doing here?" Mrs. Phlia asked them.

"We have a free class right now, so we thought we'd come here, since this class has a double. I could use a tune up in my defense skills." Alex responded.

"Very well, you and him can be parteners,"

Alex turned to Heero, once the whistle sounded they started, at first slow, then ganing speed. Everyone came to watch them, including the other g-boys.

"That would be our other star, Alexia Oceanid," The teacher said, "Now everyone go get changed adn head out to your next class@"

ON THE WAY TO NEXT CLASS (L.A. [THEY WON'T HAVE TO GO TO DIFF. CLASSES])

"Whoa. You got Relena AND Zechs in your class?" Duo sais as they walked into the class and sat down, "Man do I pitty you!"

"I know that Duo, and apparntly, she has the same schedual as Heero," Alex said, as she saw relena walk in with Dryad right behind her, "Dryad! Over here!"

Dyad came over with Relena behind her. When there, relena immediatly attached hersaelf to Heero's arm.

"Oh Heero! I'm so glad to see you!"

"hey Dryad, how's it going? I'm glad to see you're ok!" Came a voice fro behind her, full of sarcasm. Dryad turned to find Patrick, Ben, Aaron, Tim, and Zack.

"Get lost Moore." Dryad said calmly.

"I think not." He stated as he punched her right in the shoulder that was shot.

To be continued...MWAHAHAHAHAHA aren't I evil? Nice cliffhanger? 2 reveiws or no more. Get it? Got it? Good. Well please be a good reader and reveiw, PPPPPLLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEE!!!!! ^_^