Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Vampire Wars ❯ The Vampire Trowa ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello again! Are you enjoying the story so far? Just in case I didn't explain some parts clearly, here are some clarifications: The necklace Krista pulls from her purse, is the same necklace she was looking at in the beginning (She bought it). The vampire who attacked her was Trowa (Duh). Krista does believe in vampires after she was attacked, but will never admit it (she has stubborn pride). That's it, I'll be adding more chapters soon~!

Krista storms from a rundown looking cab, and slams the door. The driver blows her a kiss from his toothless mouth and drives away. She glares in disgust and walks towards a broken down fence. Krista stands on it, trying to see over the many trees that stood behind it. "Well these are the only trees I see here, so this must be the place." She tells herself, hopping over the gate. Totally ignoring the No Trespassing sign. Inside the woods, no sunlight could be seen. This made Krista feel insecure, but still moved on. She finally reached an opening, and her hopes grew. That quickly dropped when she saw nothing, "Damn it!" She cursed. "I wasted all my time for what, nothing! Damn it! Damn it! Damn! I skinned my knee jumping over that damn fence!" In all her screaming, she did not realize that it was almost sunset. "That old hag, I gave her $20! Son of a bitch, now I gotta walk all the way back and…WHAT THE FU…!!" There standing in the opening was a mansion. Krista's mouth gaped open, as she stared at the house that was not there a minute ago. "I…I must be loosing my mind, I could of swore there was no mansion here? Must be the heat, ya that's it. I'm too hot and thought there wasn't a huge fricken mansion standing there!" With a shrug she approached the front door and turns the knob. Slowly she opened it, gun in hand. Throws herself inside and draws her weapon. No one. She observes the room, bookshelves with books, doors, and a staircase. In the middle, was an armchair. Standing next to it, a small tablestand with a novel. Krista cautiously makes her way to the chair, and looks at the book. Of Mice and Men it read. She then eyes the staircase, and proceeds on up. Krista checks all the rooms, but found nothing. The last room stood at the end of the hallway, "Last one." She thought reaching out and turning the knob. "ZAP!!!" An electric shock surged through Krista's body. She flew back and hit the ground, blacking out.

Krista grabs her throbbing head and pulls herself up, "What happened? It felt like a truck hit me?!" She stares at the door, it was wide open. Krista could only stare in fear. She remembered before being electrocuted, the door was locked. Another chill went down her spine, as she glances out the window, and sees the sun setting. Krista races down the stairs and towards the door, but trips on her way down. Stumbling on the last foot of stairs, she lands face first sending the gun spinning off into a dark corner. The last bit of sunlight vanishes. Frantic, Krista crawls to the corner and reaches for the gun. But before she could grab it, a foot from no where steps on it. Krista, still on her knees, stood there frozen. Her body trembled even more, as she slowly gazed up at the owner of the leg. His one jaded eye was fixed upon her, and with a quick gesture, he had her throat in his hand. Raising the girl above him, and tightening the grip. "Pathetic." He murmured, watching Krista struggle for air. Finally, he lets her drop and hit the ground. Krista rubs her neck, coughing. She watches him step over to the armchair, and start reading the book. The detective eventually pulls herself up, and marched over to the vampire. She stood in front of him, with her hands on her hips. He finally looked up, brushing his chestnut hair from his face. "It was you, wasn't it?! Krista demanded, "It was you who killed all those women!" He gazed at her for a second, then continues to read. "Yes." He said without any sympathy. "Alright then," Krista then digs into the back of her pockets and pulls out a folded piece of paper, "What is your name?" She orders. Without even looking up he replies, "If you must call me anything, call me Trowa." "Trowa huh? Got a last name?" He didn't answer back; making Krista's cheeks puff. "Fine then, we'll get that information soon." She starts unfolding the paper and clears her throat, "You have the right to remain silent, anything you say or do will be…" Trowa could only watch in disbelief as she read him his rights, making the emotionless man chuckle. This made Krista's cheeks puff even more, "You think this is funny!?" She then pulls out a pair of handcuffs and slaps them on his wrists. Trowa peers down at the cuffs, and breaks them as if they were paper. Krista couldn't believe her eyes, as the pieces fell to the floor. "How…how could…" "You still don't believe I'm not human, Detective?" Trowa stood up and rose from the ground, levitating high towards the ceiling. Krista's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets, "It can't be real!" She cried, "You must be using wire, or string, or…" "Or I'm a vampire." Trowa finished for her, and floats on down to her level. Krista froze as he placed his hand on her cheek, and traced it to her chin, lifting it to his face. `Now child, why do you follow me? Are you asking me to finish what I started?" He pulls her close to him and leans his face to her neck. Trowa's eyes widen as he backs off, the same necklace from before hung around her. "Hmmff." Trowa sneers, as he heads for the door. Krista snapped out of the trance, and runs after him. "Wait!" Without turning around, Trowa stops. "You've been spared twice my dear, don't think I'll spare you a third time." He leaps up on to a window high above, "Wait!" Krista cried again, "You're not going to kill more are you?!" "It's what we do. Animals kill animals to live, people kill animals to live, and vampires kill people to live." And without another word, he disappears out the window. Krista scrambled out the door, yelling for him to wait. But he was gone. Gone again for blood, gone again to kill. Krista ran on after Trowa, hopping into the first car she saw. Demanding the driver to take her back to the city on police business.

Running down the streets, she looked for a sign or anything that might help her find him. But found nothing. It was almost 2:30 in the morning; Krista dragged herself through a park. "Damn, for hours I've been searching for that bastard!" Krista stops for a second, "They do exist, don't they." A woman's scream tears through Krista's body like a knife. She runs to where the cry came from, and stops in her tracks. A woman lay on the ground; her eyes wide open in terror. Her skin pale, and two punctured wounds on her neck. Krista examines her, and shakes her head. She glanced up and sees Trowa's figure standing on top of a tree, "Hold it!" Krista shouts running after him. He moved from tree to tree so fast, Krista had a hard time watching him and the pathway. "Wait! Stop!" She yelled again, and was about to keep running, when a long curved blade swooshed around her neck. Stopping her in her tracks; she was only an inch away from the tip. A cloaked figure stood behind her holding a scythe. Krista gulped and accidentally leaned forward, making the blade pierce her throat. "I believe you're the one who needs to stop, if you don't want your pretty little head chopped off!"