Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Violets, Braids, and Space Pirates? ❯ Chapter Twelve ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Violets, Braids, and Space Pirates? (12 of ?)

Archived at fanfiction.net, mediaminer.org, and at Cali0cat's site, http://calic0cat.freeservers.com/ as Nightseer

Category: Romance, Fusion -Tenchi Universe

Pairings: Just friends for now, eventually 1x2x1, maybe 3+4

Rating: PG-13

Warnings: A few swear words, maybe a bit of sap and fluff here and there, the occasional drop of angst, my weird attempts at humor, and for just for the next few chapters if you are a die hard Relena fan, I guess some of what is in here could count as Relena bashing, but it's not meant to be taken that way.

Spoilers: For Gundam Wing, not a one. For Tenchi Universe, probably

Feedback: Suggestions, comments, ideas, and even grammar and spelling corrections are all welcome.

Email: nightseer12@yahoo.com

"speech"

'thought'

*** *** location change

Cabbit Communication:

/Ryo-Ohki to Duo/

(Duo to Ryo-Ohki)-rare but Duo will occasionally speak telepathically to her.

Chapter Twelve

***Galaxy Police Headquarters***

Report Identification Number: 57489735-E

Appendix C-89a

Talents and Abilities [1]

Heero Yuy: currently unknown, great potential present

Duo Maxwell:

Mental talents: telekinetic (flying, shielding; defensive and environmental containment, floating, manipulation of objects), teleport (long or short distances, through walls, only to places he's been before or has a current visual of), telepathic (with Ryo-Ohki or someone he has given a gem [2], can also be used to check for locations of others; mainly used when teleporting to an area with a large population).

Chi Manipulation: control fire, spirit summoning (all nature sprites-specialty fire sprites), turn fire or electricity into energy weapons by combining them with his chi, start fires with his chi energy, calling and controlling shadows (weapons, clothes, concealment, various tools), using chi to form weapons (extremely talented), shielding (used to block chi weapon fire or to attack and subdue opponents), healing (on himself near fatal or fatal wounds, on others minor wounds. example: sucking chest wound vs. a broken finger)

Trowa Barton: currently unknown, minor potential present

Quatre Winner:

Mental talents: telekinetic (shielding only), empathic (can sense others emotions, influence others emotions, and can be combined with a latent telepathic ability to see or observe someone's dreams; usually if the dream is highly emotionally charged), can detect potential in others.

Chi Manipulation: healing (himself only and only minor wounds), lights (weak, can only last for a short periods of time), chi weapons (minor talent, only known to use in severely dangerous situations).

Katsuhito Masaki: currently unknown, average potential present

Odin Yuy: N/A

Relena Peacecraft:

Mental talents: teleportation (to anywhere close by with out a visual or previous encounter, great distances-must have prior experience with the area), mildly telepathic (picks up vague thoughts or intentions), mildly telekinetic (manipulation of objects only).

Chi Manipulation: lights, shielding (against chi weapon fire), weapons (weak, potential for minor improvement), healing (can heal herself and others of near fatal wounds however is extremely tiring), can summon and control large or small amounts of water, summons spirits (nature sprites-earth and water)

Jurai: healing of plants, mild precognitive abilities (focused on Jurai's population), rapid increase of plant growth, shielding using the trees of Jurai (can be offensive or defensive), can call upon the powers of the throne (only used in dire emergencies). [3]

Hilde Peacecraft:

Mental talents: strong telekinetic (flying, manipulation of objects, potential for increased talent; lacks control), teleportation (short distances only), mildly empathic (picks up others emotions, passive only)

Chi Manipulation: healing (can heal all wounds on herself or others, does not tire easily), conversion ability (converts chi into life force energy for all forms of life, allows for healing of any creature, plant, or person, similar to previous ability however it is not reliable.), transformation (can change the color or structure of any item), lights (can summon large or small amounts of light, no known limit), control of wind/air, control of earth, chi weapons (average talent, potential for much greater talent), shielding (against chi weapon fire, potential for improvement), summons spirits (nature sprites-mainly air and earth), can cast realistic illusions (physical, auditory, and visual).

Jurai: mildly empathic (only for the people of Jurai, active and passive), communicate with plants and animals, healing of plants, shielding (defensive only). [4]

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Treize's face blanched as he read through Une's evaluation of the situation in the Sol system. The psyche reports pieced together from Detective Winner's report plus various other documents had been mildly frightening. They had shown an almost certain possibility of several, explosive conflicts. But when combined with the known powers of four people plus three of unknown talent, all residing in one house, it was a heart attack in the making. However, there was nothing he could do to stop it from happening. Emperor Jabir had informed him that his daughter would be staying on the planet for a short vacation. Not only that, but he had publicly backed Detective Winner's request. Now his superiors were ignoring all evidence of how bad an idea this was and were forcing him to immediately implement Detective Winner's idea.

Treize dropped the report in disbelief. "This has ~bang~ bad idea ~bang~ written ~bang~ all ~bang~ over it!" ~bang~ "My God, ~bang~ what ~bang~ is he ~bang~ thinking?!" ~bang~

"Sir, what in the *hell* are you doing?!" Mary came running into the office, stopping when she saw her commander using his desk in an attempt to beat himself senseless.

Treize buried his face in his hands. Groaning, he looked up at his assistant through his fingers. "Mary, do you know where Officer Sam Kingston is?"

The auburn haired woman shot him a concerned glance. "I believe he has this shift off sir. Why?"

"Have him report to my office tomorrow morning. I have some news for him to give Detective Barton."

Mary shot Treize one last look as she exited the office. Once the door was closed Treize picked up the report and looked at it again. 'One black clad maniac plus one hyper active princess plus one blonde prankster plus one spoiled princess plus one perfectionist and, for the hell of it lets throw in one stoic high school student.' Treize seriously considered fainting as he dropped the report back on to his desk. 'Lord, help us. They'll either drive each other insane or blow up the damn planet.'

***Earth***

Hilde rolled over to face her sister. Opening one eye she glanced at the sleeping blonde girl. Relena was curled into a small ball on the bed; her blonde hair fluttering across her face as she snored softly. 'Eyes closed. Check. Snoring and snorting. Check.' The young princess slowly sat up, swinging her feet to the floor. Hilde winced when the bed made a loud squeak as she stood up. She shot her sister a glance as she pulled the pillows Duo had given her out from underneath the bed. 'That girl can sleep through anything,' she thought as she punched, fluffed, and shaped the pillows to look like a sleeping body. Pulling the blanket up over the pillows, she cast a small illusion to make the pillows to look like her exact double.

Tip toeing to the door, Hilde smacked herself on the head. 'Doh! It's not realistic if you can't hear it.' Turning around to face the pillow body, she cast another illusion. When the pillows began to snore softly in harmony with Relena she continued out of the room, closing the door behind her. She paused briefly when the door clicked shut. Not hearing anything from the rest of the house she took two steps across the hall and quietly taped on Quatre's door. She bounced on the balls of her feet, waiting for the door to open. When nothing happened, she tried to turn the knob. Growling softly at the locked door, she tapped again. This time someone on the other side tapped out the same rhythm. She tapped a little louder in response. She blew her bangs out of her face when they tapped back at her, snickering.

"Duo, if you don't open this door right now I'm going back to bed. It's after midnight already and I have to go shopping with my sister and Granddad tomorrow!" She hissed softly.

The door opened and Duo stuck his head out. After glancing up and down the hall he waved Hilde in. After looking out the door one last time, he closed it and turned the lock. He bounced over to the bed where Hilde and Quatre were already sitting. Plopping down next to Hilde, he pulled his legs underneath him, giving his partners in crime a mischievous smirk. "Any ideas?"

"We've done whipped cream, fake dead animals, dye, hair remover, paint, exploding food…" Quatre ticked off each item on an imaginary clipboard.

"The tools don't matter Cat. It's how they're used." Hilde twirled a strand of hair around her fingers. "But the paint is out. We can't do any property damage."

Duo nodded. "No exploding food either. It's a bitch to clean up."

"What about glitter? Have we used that before Duo?"

"Nope, not yet. We were going to that one time but the guards caught us."

Hilde raised an eyebrow, looking back and forth at the two boys. "Is that when 'Lena threw you guys out of the palace?"

Duo and Quatre traded grins. "Oh yeah, that's the one. We had this big thing set up downstairs already so it wasn't that big a deal."

Quatre's eyes lit up. "Maybe we could do what we didn't get a chance to that night."

"What were you going to do?"

Quatre gave his cousin an angelic smile. "Nothing much, just replace her new ball gown with a specially made version."

"And that involves glitter how?"

Duo shook his head grinning. "Naw, the gown was just see-through in the right light. The glitter glue combo was for her hair."

"And body wash. Don't forget that."

Hilde tilted her head to the side, confused. "But I remember that dress."

"Well, she put the ball off a few days to clear all the pranks out. So, two days later Cat, Iria, and I came back. We didn't do the glitter but we did switch the dress. Iria refused to throw it out."

"You do realize that if Relena ever gets concrete proof that it was you two you guys are going to be in deep shit, right?"

Quatre snorted. "Who do you think got Duo bumped up from a class E to class A? She knows she just can't prove it."

Duo waved his hand in a dismissive gesture. "Eh, it's not that big a deal. In two months I'm clear of all charges." Duo smiled sweetly. "The joys of turning seventeen."

Hilde clapped her hand softly. "Back on track. We need to plan this out."

Quatre and Duo shared a look. Duo smiled at Hilde. "Well, we do need you to pick up a few things tomorrow."

"Here." Quatre handed over a short list of items.

The young girl scanned the list. While the hair dye, glitter, and glue didn't surprise her some of it made absolutely no sense. "Same shampoo and conditioner? Same body wash?"

"Yeppers. You need to get the exact same stuff as Relena. We need the bottles."

She rolled her eyes. "I can make more bottles. Conversion is one of the few things I'm really good at."

Quatre smirked at Duo's wide eyed look. "I told you she's good at this kind of stuff."

"No shit" Duo breathed. "Can you make the shampoo and conditioner too?"

"Not a problem."

"Hil babe, you just made our lives a whole hell of a lot easier."

The trio grinned and settled down to plan their attack.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Thursday was a fairly quiet day. The girls went shopping with Katsuhito, Duo took Heero to school and then latter helped Quatre and Ryo-Ohki tend to the shrine and check on the Guardians. Thursday night was quiet as well, much to Duo's disappointment. Odin met the two princesses, managing not to faint. However one thing that should have happened didn't. While Relena was subdued and quiet for most of the day, she forgot to apologize to Quatre. The three troublemakers were willing to forgo their revenge if the blonde had even attempted to say she was sorry. But when Relena followed Odin up to bed without even saying goodnight they set their plan in action. Quatre grabbed some supplies from the kitchen while Hilde and Duo went up to his room to gather the rest. Heero and Katsuhito watched the trio snicker, smirk and sneak around the house. The only thing Katsuhito did was ask them to clean up their mess when they were done.

As Heero was going to bed, he saw Hilde, Duo, and Quatre exit the bathroom snickering. Shutting his bedroom door, he overheard Quatre say "…isn't payback, its justice." As he climbed into bed Heero decided that a) he was extremely happy he had school the next day and b) that he was going to loan Duo his digital camera to get whatever happened on film.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The next morning was quiet as well. Duo took Heero to school and Quatre helped Hilde cook breakfast. When Duo returned from the school, the three teens, one cabbit and Katsuhito sat down for a late breakfast. When they heard the shower turn on upstairs Katsuhito snagged Ryo-Ohki and made a beeline for the front door. While he didn't mind the teenagers acting like the children they were supposed to be, he refused to be in the line of fire.

While the shower was running Duo and Hilde ran upstairs to handle Relena's clothes. Hilde handled the clothes in the bathroom and Duo snagged an outfit for the repair basket as Hilde had named it. Quatre had the easiest task. He just had to wait at the bottom of the stairs with the camera and camcorder. When the other two came running down the stairs he tossed Duo the camera and turned on the camcorder. While the boys waited at the bottom of the stairs, Hilde sat the basket on the kitchen table. She raced back to the stairs just in time to hear Relena shriek at the top of her lungs.

Quatre focused on the stairs as Relena came dashing to the top, dripping water everywhere. Her new pale pink and lavender sun dress was now a horrid shade of mustard yellow with puke green and bright orange flowers and her skin was covered in blue and green glitter. But the crowning glory was her hair. Duo figured since she liked pink so much that it was the perfect dye for the shampoo. Hilde and Quatre had decided that black and purple glitter plus a little glue in the conditioner would set it off quite nicely. The two mixtures resulted in the princess's hair being stuck in a fuchsia pink, sparkly beehive on top of her head.

Relena growled and began stalking down the stairs. Laughing, Duo snapped a few pictures while Quatre tried to keep the camcorder steady. Hilde giggled as she yanked the front door open and tossed a note at her sister. She grabbed the two laughing boys and pushed them out the door. The trio began running up the path to the shrine and far away from Relena's wrath.

Inside the house Relena opened the note. "Next time say you're sorry" she read out loud, crumbling the note in her hand. "That's it?! Why those miserable little brats!" Grumbling, she went to the kitchen and grabbed the basket of clothes and supplies to fix her hair. 'At least it's not permanent,' she thought with a sigh as she headed back to the shower. As she was getting the glue and dye out of her hair she planned out an apology to make to Quatre later. With her luck something like this would happen every day until she did.

TBC

[1] These are only the powers that the GP have record of. There are some powers that they don't have on file.

[2] This is an assumption based on general information the GP has on power gems

[3] These are powers that come from the royal trees of Jurai.

[4] Hilde is empathic in two ways. On her own, she is a passive empath. She can only sense emotions of those around her. When she is on Jurai or in contact with a royal tree she can sense or influence the emotions of the people of Jurai.