Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ War Angels ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer- It's not mine. Never was. The only characters I own are the ones that you do not recognize, or have never actually existed in the Gundam Wing Universe. The song lyrics used in this fic belongs to the group Alabama, or whoever wrote them.

A/N - I know I should be working on my other fics, but this one just decided to make itself known, and would not go away. I finished it this weekend, and figured I'd go ahead and post it, seeing as how the next chapters for my other fics aren't finished yet.

Summary - The final battle with the White Fang is soon to commence, and the Gundam boys are slowly starting to question their abilities as pilots, as well as wonder exactly if they are on the right side of things. They get some help from so people who are rather close to them. The only problem is, they never exactly realize who it is giving them the advice and support.

Warning - This fic deals with the belief in God and angels. If you don't believe in either of these, then don't flame me. You've been warned. I'm just writing this based on my beliefs. If your beliefs differ, then I don't want you to think that I'm trying to push my own personal views onto you.

------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------

War Angels

Chapter One

It had finally happened.

Things were finally coming to a head between the space colonies and Earth, and it was coming in the form of a horrid war that would cause irreparable damage to both parties involved. Things were looking bleak for the future, and the Gundam pilots wondered exactly what side of the altercation they were supposed to be fighting on.

Earth? Or the colonies?

Caught somewhere in between, each one of the young men were starting to wonder exactly if they were doing what they had originally been set out to do, to take revenge for the death of the colony representative that had promoted the idea of total pacifism of so many years ago known as Heero Yuy.

All five of the pilots, along with Sally Po and Lucrezia Noin, had been picked up in space by Howard, and were now using the Peacemillion battleship as their home base for their guerilla attacks against the White Fang.

young boys left the head command center for parts of the battleship. Sally Po, the ex-Alliance doctor-turned guerilla-attacker-against-OZ, just shrugged and looked back at the screen in front of her.

"Things are quiet for the time being." she said, crossing her arms. "But I'm worried about the Gundam pilots."

"Why?" Noin asked, wondering what the other woman was concerned about.

"The boys are losing hope, Noin." she said. "They're back in space, but they don't know exactly who's side they are supposed to be fighting on. The colonies have denounced them. And Earth never really accepted them to begin with. They're lost." Noin nodded, understanding what the other woman was saying. She was lost herself, especially considering the man she loved was currently on a mission to destroy Earth.

"I see what you mean, Sally." Noin said, leaning up against the wall as the ship's technicians scuttled around her.

"Those boys will find their way." Howard said, walking up to the two women. "They know what they have to do. They just have to figure out exactly how they are willing to do it."

Noin just shrugged and looked back out over the vast amount of outer space shown on the screen. 'I hope you are right, Howard.' she thought. 'Those boys are our only hope for survival in this fight.'

------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------------------------------

A/N - Okay, rough beginning, I know. But it does get a little better as it goes along.

Each of the next chapters will deal with one of the boys running into someone who gives them hope for the future, and gives them some form of reassurance. The chapters will not be long, but I want them to be like that.

Just a note to everyone who is reading this. A number of assumptions are made during this fic concerning the Gundam pilot's time as children. Some of the information is probably wrong, but I couldn't help it. I needed to make something up. If you find something horribly wrong, tell me and I'll correct it.

Thanks,

A.A.