Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Witch Way to Life ❯ WWL4- Clumsy Relena. ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 Title: Witch Way to Life 
Author: shad0w118
Archive: fanfiction.net , MediaMiner.org
Feedback: Yes, please. I appreciate it.
Pairing: 2+1, 3+4, 5+S, R+1
Rating: G
Category: AU, Magic, Humor
Warnings: OOC Heero, Shonen ai, slight based on Sabrina the Teenage Witch. Heavy Relena Bashing and extremely inept Relena
Notes: This is something that just came to me so those of you who likes Relena it's best u don't read or you'll hunt me fro doing that to her. Otherwise enjoy and have a few good laughs.
 
beta edited: FranceGamble
 
Disclaimer: I don't own them and the standard stuff. 
 
/-------/ thoughts  
 
Chapter 4- Clumsy Relena
 
Sitting down to the left of Duo with his tray, Heero stared at Duo's tray. It was filled with a mountain of food. “You can eat all that?” Heero asked Duo.
 
“I am still growing, you know. Is that all you are eating?” Duo asked looking back at Heero's tray which was only filled with an apple, a small salad and a carton of milk. “That's rabbit food Hee-chan. Here, have a ham sandwich.” He took an unopened set from his tray and gave it to Heero.
 
Heero stare at the sandwich then back at Duo.
 
“Come on Hee-chan don't just look at it, take it and eat it. The sandwich doesn't bite. You take a bite, chew and swallow it.” Duo took hold of Heero's hand and placed the sandwich there. “You don't need me to feed you also, now do you, Hee-chan?”
 
“Hey, I can eat on my own thanks.” Heero mechanically unwrapped the sandwich and took a bite from it. “Happy?” Heero asked after chewing and swallowing the bite.
 
 
“Ecstatic” Duo replied then shoved a handful of chips onto his mouth. “You've gotta eat more Hee-chan. You're eating too little.”
 
“Not everyone has a bottomless pit like you, Maxwell. And yet you still manage to stay in a body like yours,” Wufei retorted.
 
“Hey, I have high metabolism, that's all. Anyway, I exercise and play sports to keep my body fit Wu-bunny.” Duo answered back.
 
“Great, here we go again,” came Quatre's voice. Both Duo and Wufei started another round of bickering.
 
“Just let them be, Quatre. You know it's impossible to stop them.” Trowa spoke up. “So Heero, how do you like Westbridge High so far?”
 
“It's better than some of the schools I've been to. Better facilitated.” answered Heero.
 
“So Heero, you play any sports?  Planning to join any teams or clubs?” Trowa continued. “Quatre and I are in the music club. I'm also on the basketball team.”
 
“I swim and dive. I also enjoy kendo and basketball.”
 
At that Duo and Wufei stopped arguing immediately and turn to Heero and Trowa's conversation.
 
“Hee-chan you play basketball too? Cool. You should try out for the school team then. I'm on it too. We can play together then.” Duo exclaimed.
 
“Shut up Maxwell.” Wufei barked at Duo. Then Wufei turn to Heero and said. “I heard you practice kendo. I myself am into Chinese martial arts. We could practice together sometime.”
 
“Hands off, Wuffers. Hee-chan's joining the basketball team.” Duo spoke up before Heero could answer. Then Duo and Wufei set off into another round of arguing, this time about what Heero should do.
 
“Erm, guys don't you think Heero should have a say in this. It is his choice to join what ever he wants after all?” Quatre tried to reason with the bickering duo.
 
“So, Hee-chan?” Duo turned to look at Heero expectantly.
 
“Er…. I enjoy both. I guess I could do both.” Heero answered.
 
The answer seemed to satisfy the fighting two. The conversation continued with Quatre telling Heero about his love for music and his twenty nine sisters. That family information shocked Heero wide-eyed and made him choke on the milk he was drinking. Duo patted Heero's back to help sooth Heero's shock.
 
“Everyone gives me that reaction every time I tell them I have twenty nine sisters,” sighed Quatre, “I just have an extremely big family that's all.”
 
“Kat, your family is enormous and you are the only son and heir.” Duo
 
“Heir?” Heero looked at Duo with slightly confused eyes.
 
“Hee-chan, Kat here is filthy rich. His family owns the multi-billion dollar company Winner Enterprise International (WEI). And since he is the only son, Kat is the sole heir to the entire fortune.” Duo explained. “Not your average spoilt rich brat, eh… Hee-chan?”
 
“Duo….. I'm not rich and spoilt.” Quatre exclaimed.
 
“Yes and No. Yes, you are rich. No, you are not a spoilt rich brat.” Duo clarified.
 
“Maxwell, are we done talking about Quatre's money yet? Let me eat in peace. You're making a racket.” Wufei chided Duo.
 
“Wu-bear…..Hey look its `Pee and shit' with her ladies-in-waiting.” Duo announced abruptly.
 
Heero turn around just in time to watch Relena screeching and glide half way across the cafeteria floor for stepping on a banana skin, with Dorothy shrieking after her. Relena then landed on the floor with a loud “THUMP”. All the students were silent from the incident. Then Duo began to laugh and the cafeteria broke out with a rumble as students laughed hard at Relena.
 
Dorothy quickly helped Relena up; while Duo was laughing so hard that a tear trickled from his eyes.
 
“Duo,” Trowa called out to Duo but in a voice which sounded like a warning to Heero.
 
“WHAT? …can't she just have slipped on her own?” Duo replied defensively.
 
Heero was confused. Why would Trowa blame Duo for Relena slipping?
 
It seemed Relena's misfortune, or clumsiness, did not end there. Dorothy was picking Relena up from behind. Relena raised her arm to grab Dorothy for support, but instead grabbed onto the tray a student was holding as the student passed by her to get a closer look. The tray flipped and all its contents landed on Relena's head, drenching her with the pasta that was originally on the tray. Relena's hair was now dripping with the pasta and its sauce with bits of meat clinging to her blonde hair. Screaming her head off Relena stormed from the cafeteria with her ladies-in-waiting running after her.
 
But, as fate would have it, Relena's bad luck did not stop there. Just as she reach the door, it swung open and hit her in the face. “Twack” A couple of jocks strut into the cafeteria. When, what seemed the leader of the group of jocks realized what happened, he began apologizing profusely to Relena. Dorothy just batted the jock away. All this happened while everyone in the cafeteria was laughing at Relena: the school's newest and latest laughing stock.
 
 
TBC...