Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Witch Way to Life ❯ WWL5c ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Title: Witch Way to Life
Author: shad0w118
Archive: , Yes, please. I appreciate it.
Pairing: 2+1, 3+4, 5+S, R+1
Rating: PG
Category: AU, Magic, Humour
Warnings: OOC Heero, Shonen ai, slightly based on Sabrina the Teenage Witch.
Relena Bashing
Beta: mikinyet
Notes: Ok this is the 3rd part of chapter 5. Enjoy
Disclaimer: I don't own them and the standard stuff.
/-------/ thoughts
++++++ Scene change/ time passing
Dinner started off a bit awkward but after a while seemed to go as smoothly as possible. Everyone was a bit distorted like Duo after the freeze. But Heero managed to convince everyone that they were too taken into the conversation that they did not notice time flying. (Well time stopped in the house only, while the rest of the outside world time flowed normally.) Heero made up some story about Duo trying to help him but managing to bang his head on a pot and knock himself out. So Heero just let Duo sleep off it off while he prepared dinner and he was just about to rouse Duo when Duo woke up on his own. But Heero was unable to answer Duo when asked why was he standing and not laying down if he was unconscious. Heero avoid answering by dragging Duo along to the lounge to get everyone for dinner. With everyone around Duo didn't get a chance to question Heero in private and left it unanswered for the moment.
Halfway through dinner the weirdest thing started to happen, Relena started to uncontrollably sneeze non-stop. In one instance the mash potato she was eating blew up in her face from the force of her sneeze. Embarrassed, Relena excused herself and went to the bathroom to clean up. Once she left the dining room, everyone burst out laughing instead of stiffled sniggers and muffled giggles. After that dinner continued with everyone having a conversation with Sakura and Heero about where they lived previously, why they had to move here and with everyone telling a bit about their own background.
Soon it was time for dessert. Heero got up to clear the table while Sakura invited everyone to the lounge for coffee and the dessert that Heero had prepared. As everyone filed out of the dining room and headed back towards the lounge Duo lingered back and embraced a surprised Heero from the back when everyone was out.
“Dinner was delicious, Heero” Duo breathed huskily into Heero's ear, sending a tingling feeling down his spine.
The next moment Duo was bouncing out after the others calling out loudly “Guys wait for me……”
Heero let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. Duo's aggressive actions were turning him on. Never had he felt so attracted to a person and not to mention it was still the first day they had met and already Duo was nearly out right persuing him. He sighed and resuming his chores.
Leaving the dirty dishes in the sink, Heero gathered the dessert dishes and took them out to the lounge. Everyone was sitting comfortably and chatting. Heero set down the tray and set up the dessert plate and utensils then got up and returned to the kitchen for the coffee. Back in the kitchen, Heero pointed at the coffee brewer and sent it floating to him. With another flick of his finger chinaware came dancing out the cabinet and settled on the tray. Heero poured out the sweet smelling substance in to the cups then set the pot down where it automatically floated back to its original place at the brewer but also refill itself to brew a fresh pot.
Heero took the tray and headed out of the kitchen. Settling down on the carpeted floor Heero joined into the conversation that was now focused on his first day at school. Soon it was getting late, and everyone had to get home or risk getting lectured from their respective parents.
“You all must simply come and have dinner again. It was lovely getting toknow all of you. I'm glad Heero made such good friends on the first day at school.
“They are lovely friends, honey. I was worried you couldn't adapt.” Sakura said after they closed the door.
"I'm sixteen mum, not six. Besides this not the first time we've moved.”
“I know our life-style is not really good on you. It's hard for you to continuously make new friends only to move away again. We did hope you would go to The Other Realm High to avoid this.”
“I like it here mum. I'm ok with it, really. I get to see more places than most kids do in their lifetime. Now I need to wash the dishes before calling it a night and getting started on my homework.” With that Heero headed to the kitchen to finish up his chores and ended the discussion.
Sigh “I just wish for a more stable environment for you Heero. You need friends. Maybe your new friends will be able to help you. I will try not to move again and disrupt your life.” Sakura whispered to herself. Then with a snap of her fingers she reappeared in the kitchen dressed in a elegantly in a dress.
“Getting ready for your Grand opening I see.” Heero flickered a glance at his mother as she reappeared. “I hope my unscheduled dinner with my friends didn't make you late.”
“Heero, I don't care if I'm late. I will always have time for my son. But in any case I'm not late. Just in time in fact. Gotta go. Toodaloo.” Sakura swept by her son giving him a peck on the cheek and in a flash she was gone.
“No flashy entrance. Remember the last time.” Heero shouted after her and snapped his fingers to send the voice message.
TBC…