Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Witch Way to Life ❯ WWL 6-Hide and Seek ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Title: Witch Way to Life
Author: shad0w118
Archive: fanfiction.net , MediaMiner.org
Feedback: Yes, please. I appreciate it.
Pairing: 2+1, 3+4, 5+S, R+1
Rating: PG
Category: AU, Magic, Humour
Warnings: OOC Heero, Shonen ai, loosely based on Sabrina the Teenage Witch.
Relena Bashing
 
Notes: things are fairly simple in this chapter running from Relena Heero, nervous Duo. Developing friendship. Time passing. And I sorry this took so long to get out though it's not really long. Sigh…… work really takes the fun out of life. Luckily I write for fun. So please review and tell me what you think. Enough of babble here is the next chapter. Hope you enjoy.
 
Disclaimer: I don't own them and the standard stuff.
 
/-------/ thoughts
++++++ Scene change/ time passing
 
Chapter 6- Hide and Seek
 
Time flies while you are enjoying but can be torturously slow when you are hiding from a pink menace and her entourage. Days become weeks and soon become months since Heero transferred here. School was like normal and life was good than it had ever been for Heero. For once in his life he had some friends, which he could hang out with. They would go for movies, hang out together at malls, play a game or two of basketball, work on assignments together at each other's house and running from a pink stalker (in Heero's case) with his friends along with him.
 
Well it turn out to be quite a fun game of hide and seek between the guys and Relena with Relena always stuck being it. Almost on a daily basis relena would show up in the hallway screeching for Heero. At the sight or sound of this the student body would move out of the pink tornado's was on her quest to search for her prince charming. Heero and the gang would run off to hide from the pink menace. Whenever Heero or one of the guys had a class with Relena. They would be on a race to rush out of class once it's over and get out of sight as fast as possible and loose her before meeting up for break.
 
~~~~~~~
 
“Heeeeeeeeeerooooooooooooooooooooo”
 
“Darn, its her again, am I ever getting rid of her. What did I do to deserve this.” Heero groan.
 
“Let's get out of here, like NOW. If she even gets close we'll never loose her.” Duo exclaim as he pulled Heero through the throng of students in the hallway.
 
*******
 
~School Roof top~
 
“Sigh. Peace and quite at last.” Heero let out a long breath.
 
“Alone at last” Duo whispered into Heero's ear as his wrap his arms around Heero's waist from behind.
 
“Duo” Heero's breath hitched.
 
“Have you any idea how long I wanted to do this Heero” Duo whispered as his lips slowly kissed down the shell of Heero's ear trailing down his neck.
 
“How did you know I do not like the opposite gender? And I thought you're straight.” Heero gasp as Duo sucked hard on a sensitive spot. “Ahh….”
 
“Your reaction now is positive proof enough. Anyway the way you run from Relena could also be proof. Besides if I'm straight I won't be doing this” Duo had started licking and trailing kisses all over the exposed neck he could reach.
 
“Any sane person would runnnnnnnnnn….. from Reeeeeelenaaaaa…..ahhh… Duo”
 
“True, but you not pay much attention to the female population of the school either. Any normal guy would be babe watching all the time. You don't do that Heero, instead I notice you watching ME.”
 
“You are far more attractive than any girl I know Duo.”
 
“I'm glad we both agree on that. I also find you far more delicious than any girl around, you know? So you wanna make it exclusive?”
 
“Exclusive?”
 
“Yea. You and Me.”
 
“Duo, we've never even went out for a date and here you are asking that we go exclusive.”
 
“Well we could always start from now on.”
 
“Ask me out first and I'll consider the exclusive part later.” With that Heero broke free of Duo's embrace and headed back to the staircase back down.
 
“You're on Hee-chan. So how about tonight. We go out to grab a bite and a movie.” Duo suggested without breaking stride to follow Heero back down.
 
“Pick me up at seven, Duo.” Heero told Duo over his shoulder then went down the staircase.
 
Duo grin at that and proceed to bounce after Heero down the stairs.
 
~*~
~6.00pm outside on Heero's porch~
 
Duo was posed to knock on the door to announce his arrival but pause before his hand hit the hard wood. Lowering his hands back to his shirt, he fiddles with it trying to smooth out the wrinkles and swept his hands down his ponytail to make sure it's not messy.
 
/Should have put in the usual braid. Will its now or never./ picking up courage Duo knock firmly on the door.
 
`Knock, knock'
 
“Just a sec.” Heero's voice answered.
 
Duo then heard sounds of someone (mostly likely Heero) rushing down the stairs. A second later the door swung open revealing a Heero dressed in t-shirt and shorts with a towel still draped over his shoulders. His hair was still dripping droplets of water.
 
/He must have just came out of the shower/ as Duo's eyes took in the sight before him. The shorts were revealing slim thighs that Duo was just itching to caress.
 
“Hey Duo, your early. I wasn't expecting you till 7.00pm, come in and have a sit first. Giv' me a few minutes to get ready and then we can go.” Heero showed Duo to the lounge. “Would you like something to drink?”
“Uh……ummmmm” Duo still unable to form coherent words as he stare at Heero as if unable to understand him.
 
“Duo what's up with you, you are never speechless, you always have something coming out of that chatterbox mouth of yours.” Heero raise an eyebrow at a mouth-gapping Duo.
 
/Get your act together Duo. Its just Heero. Just take it as a normal hang out/ Duo chided himself for acting like a fool in front of Heero on their first date. /but we're going out on a date not any normal hang out./ his mind supplied which sent Duo back to a nervous bumbling idiot.
 
“You took my breath away.”
 
“Really Duo, what the difference from PE. Its just a t-shirt and shorts. Now have a seat while I change.” With that Heero left Duo alone in the lounge and went back upstairs to change.
 
~~~~~~~~
~In Heero's room~
 
/Shit…… what to wear? Duo's early. I haven't decided what to wear yet./ “Argh…..” Heero was staring at his closet trying to figure out what should he wear. Duo was waiting downstairs. He didn't have time to mix and match manually so he'll have to do it the fast way.
 
`SNAP' Heero was dressed in a dress shirt and beige slacks. /Too formal/
`SNAP' low hung leather pants with a muscle shirt. /not going clubbing/
`SNAP' light wash jeans with a long sleeve sweater wand a knitted vest. / too hot for this and I look like a nerd/
 
After a dozen more SNAP's and a dozen different out fit later Heero finally decided on a dark wash pair of jeans and a green wife-beater with a simple white shirt. Running his finger through his hair he knew it was useless to try and tame it so he just settled for an organized messy looked by running some hair gel through it. Finally ready, Heero grab his wallet and keys from his desk and headed down stairs.
 
TBC…
 
 
A/N: Next chapter: Running from Pink. Hope I can get his out soon. Keep fingers crossed. But I'm also in the middle of another 3 stories which I hope I can get it out too. Well just have to keep writing I guess. Thanks for reading. Remember to please review and tell me what you think. It sucks or its good please tell me.