Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Yaoi tales of....suspense ❯ Your typical Damsel in Distress ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hiya Mina-chan.

I am soo happy. I get to write the first chapter of the joint series that ozzypoos and I are creating. -blushes- I ammm sooo happy. Doesn't our name make you giggle though??? YuMePoO.

ANYWAY.

I hope you guys enjoy this fic.

Warnings:

-Lemon

-Relena -shudders- need I say more?

-OOC Heero (but then again...He is OOC in all my ficcies. LOL)

Pairings:

- hmmm....I can't remember. LOL. 2X1

- 3X4

- 5XS (although...Sally won't actually be there)

Disclaimer:

I dun own any of the characters....or the internet....or my house (cause I am only 18)......but I do own this computer.....DUn touchie my computer -giggles- I am as possessive of my computer as Heero is of his. LOL.

Anyway....without further Apu...I mean Ado.

YuMePoO presents their new ficcie..........

Yume: -whispers to Tenshi-chan- What's the name of this again.

Tenshi-chan: Yaoi tales of……suspense…..dan dan dannnnnnn

---------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------

(Your stereotypical Damsel in Distress)

The trees outside the third story windows waves, and the wind howled; somewhere in the streets and dog cried and a car horn tooted. Heero jumped at the obtrusive noise, but immediately found comforting, strong arms wrapped around his waist. Looking around and up, Heero was met with the intriguing amethyst eyes of his beloved shinigami.

"What's wrong Hee-chan?" The taller by crooned, "Is the perfect soldier scared of a little wind?"

The smaller boy stiffened and tried to remove himself from the iron grasp.

"Of course not....nothing this trivial would scare m...hmph" The Japanese boy attempted to reply, before his lips were promptly sealed by the insatiable shingami...Duo as more commonly known.

In the background a throat was cleared.

"If you two could keep you hands off each other for at least a couple of minutes, you might be able to acknowledge that we are also here." An inpatient voice, which could only belong to Wufei, interrupted the magical moment. Pulling himself away from the taller boy, Heero blushed before bowing an apology.

"I'm sorry Wufei, I didn't realized that you had arrived." He replied softly.

"That's fine Yuy," the Chinese boy replied, "I don't really blame you, anyway. I understand that your baka lover is as horny is a toad."

Heero stifled a giggle, but nodded in reply.

Duo opened his mouth in order to rebut with a dirty reply, but wasn't heard as a result of an unusually loud yell from a certain blonde Arabian.

"Du~o, Hee~ro, Wu~fe~i. Are you guys here?" Questioned the supposedly, delicate blonde. Who was met with an yell from Duo, equally as loud.

"We're upsta~irs"

"O~ka~y" The smaller blonde replied, before thumping could be heard as he stormed up the stairs. For such a delicate looking person, Quatre could defiantly make noise with the best of them. Looks are definitely deceiving when this young boy is involved.

Quatre appeared in the doorway and immediately clung onto the surprised Chinese boy, wrapping him in tight hug. He then attempted to hug the next closest person, Heero, but his target was moved when the possessive American brought the startled Japanese tightly into his body. Then, he muttered a quite, 'mine', resulting in both Quatre and Heero blushing, the first from embarrassment and the latter from...lu...embarrassment also.

"It's getting dark, maybe we should go to bed?" The quite Latin boy, known as Trowa, spoke up from behind Quatre. No one had even noticed his entrance, as the blonde demon, as per usual, had stolen the limelight.

"No~" Quatre whined, "let's tell ghost stories."

Duo nodded in agreement.

"Dat's a good idea Q-man. Let's all meet here in abou...ooh....20 minutes. That will give us all time to get ready in our jammys and bring in a few blankets and dunas."

Quatre and Duo nodded in agreement. Heero nodded too, because Duo maneuvered his head to do so.

---------------------------------------------------------------- -----------

(20 minutes later)

Twenty minutes later, Wufei entered the agreed room, only to find the four other ex-pilots were already settled down and waiting. Quatre and Trowa were sitting leaning against the wall, their hands entwined. Duo was also sitting on the floor, nearby, his weight resting against the sofa. Heero was place between his spread legs, his upper body resting against the taller man's torso.

"Now that Wufei's here, shall we get started?" The blonde asked.

"Yes little one" (1)

"Akay then. Duo, you go first."

Duo looked up shocked from where he was currently lathering attention on his younger counterpart. His suprise changed gradually, however, from a look of shock, to a look of evil.

"Yes. That will be good. I present to you....'Relenatroll'

Gasps filled the air, as all boys immediately thought of the grotesquely pink girl who often.....visited them during and after the war.

-insert dreamy hallucinating music-

---------------------------------------------------------------- -----------

(Duo's Story)

The sun was shining brightly in the blue sky, the puffy white clouds were drifting softly in the breeze (high above the earth) and fat little pigeons were sitting on a thin limb of a tall tree, threatening to break the small appendage. A thin arm reached out, its own trying with all his might to reach the feathered fluff-balls. However, with a pained sigh, the arm returned, through the window, and back to its owner.

A small boy, with beautiful almond shaped eyes, walked slowly away from the window, not even gifting it with a glance back, before dropping himself onto the decrepit old bed, his eyes focused on the cold, grey ceiling.

"Please someone, anyone, come and sent me free." A soft whisper escape even softer lips.

-boom-

Without any indication, the heavy wood door, the only entrance to the small room, opened with an obnoxious bang, and a disgusting old troll, made her...his...its way into the room. I refer to this...being as an it...as it is very hard to distinguish the race, much less the gender of this disgusting creature. With greasy brown/yellow/green hair and a wart on its nose to complete the picture, you can image how the poor beauty trapped in the small room felt.

Hobbling over to the young boy, the evil goblin placed both her hands on the boy's shoulders and lent down to press a light kiss to his cheek. While Heero, the young boy, had to try his hardest to not let this monster get to much drool on his cheek.

Pulling away from the soft cheek, the ugly beast placed a clawed hand under the chin of the petit boy, pulling his face up so that she could make direct eye contact with him.

"You must understand, my dear Heero, that you will not be released from this room until you promise to marry me and bear my children" Whispered the ugly mistake for a human being. The boy, in return, nodded his head softly before whispering, "I understand Relena-Sama.

"So, have do you have the answer I desire?" Asked the newly named Relena-moster.

Sadly shaking his head, the youngster on the bed replied, "I am sorry Relena, I have not decided yet."

Growling the creature stalked back to the open doorway and stated, "I am not a patient person, Heero, give me the answer I want...or I will get it myself", then slammed the door.

Sighing, Heero walked back over to the window and rested his arms on the sill, looking out onto the beautiful sunset.

"WHere is the man, whom I love most of all. When will he call for his Hee~ro, Hee~ro" The young boy sang (2) softly whilst staring off into the darkening night sky.

Then, as the sun disappeared for the night, Heero released a resigned sigh and crept back over to the bed and fell asleep, his beautifully lithe figure bathed in the light of the moon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile................

A young prince sat at the base of a large tree, camping for the night, staring at the beautifully bright stars. Imagining eyes the colour of the night sky, rather than the ones he was heading for. You see, this young prince was currently engaged to the princess of Pathetica, Hilde, however, he was hoping that, whilst on his travels, he would be able to meet someone that he truly loved.

However, with a sad heart, the Prince Duo looked up into the sky, he knew his time was running out, just one more day and he would be arriving in Pathetica and would be forced to marry that she-male.

Lying down on his warm mattress, the prince was just about to fall asleep, when a beautifully enchanting voice drifted on the wind and to his ears. The voice was nasal and delicate, however, defiantly not feminine.

Duo grinned.

Perfect.

Looking around, the prince tried to detect where the sound could possible have come from, however, it didn't take long for him to come to the conclusion that it came from the palace directly behind him.

Duo scratched his head.

"How long has that been there?" He asked himself

Yume: the whole story...you just didn't notice it.

Duo: How could I have not noticed it?

Yume: You were daydreaming.

Duo: No way...you just put it there.

Yume: -grins evilly-

Duo: Anyway...let me get back to my thrilling story, I want to be shagging my koi soon.

Yume: -pouts- no body loves me.

Duo: -blinks....you hint the nail on the head.

Yume: -pouts-

Hyde: Don't worry Yume-chan...I'll always love you.

Yume: -giggles- sankyou Hyde-chan......ooh....I better get back to this story.

Heero: about bloody time.

Duo: Heero! Language please.

Heero: -blushes-

Yume: ANYWAY

Looking up into the highest window, Duo noticed a small figure leaning on the window sill, he blinked, to make sure that his eyes were not deceiving him, and then looked back up towards the window. However, the character had gone.

However, this did not discourage the prince and he immediately grabbed the suction shoes from his bag and began to climb the side of the extremely tall, two story castle.

Upon reaching the window, the Prince jumped in and landed flat on his ass.

"Kuso. ITAI!" the prince cursed.

A gasp

"Who's there?" I soft voice asked.

"My name is Prince Duo of Yaoiville, I have come here to search for my beloved. Tell me, are you he who was singing so beautifully before?"

The voice remained quiet for a while.

"Hai~" responded the soft voice. "Sorry if it disturbed you. I won't sing anymore."

Duo was shocked and quickly made his way over to the bed, where he saw the outline of a small figure perched on the edge. Sitting beside the figure, he wrapped an arm around the delicate waste, while the other hand reached over and brushed against the soft hair.

"Your voice was so captivating and soulful." Duo whispered, leaning down to press his lips softly against those of the younger boys'. Smoothing the soft bangs away from those partially hidden eyes, Duo leant down and then kissed the pale forehead.

"Do you believe in love at first sight? Because I think I love you." Duo whispered before claiming the delicate lips again, however, this time, with greater passion, his tongue darted in and claimed the untouched cavern as his own. While his tongue was busy in the boys mouth, his hands roamed down and gripped the boy's behind.

Breaking away for breath the boy whispered, "My name is Heero and I do believe in love at first sight."

They were just about to join their lips when the door to Heero's room suddenly banged open.

-bang-

And the grotesque troll greased into the room.

"I knew it! I knew you had someone in here. I could smell those sex hormones running rampant….and I tell you….I wouldn't mind a manage tois…..this boy is very sexy."

Duo looked up from where he was currently kissing Heero's cheek and looked over towards the intruder.

"Eww…cutie-alert. Go and have a bath." Upon saying this, Duo threw a cake of soap at the ugly being, which was met with an ear-piercing scream.

"Ahh. Too clean. Too clean" The creature hissed, as smoke started to leak from her body.

Duo grabbed Heero and held him to his chest, not wanting his new koi to see the gross sight of the troll slowly melting away as a result of the interaction with the soap. Stroking the soft hair, Duo whispered `shh…it will be over soon.' While gently kissing the younger boy's soft hair.

Then, grabbing his young boyfriend, the prince of Yaoiville jumped out of the window and magically landed in his newly mentioned carriage. Landing in the back seat, he waited until the carriage started back towards his castle, before stripping Heero of all his clothes and having his way with him, ten times.

And it is here that we leave the horny couple to do yaoi for the rest of their lives. With many different appliances and raspberry jam.

They lived yaoi-fully ever after.

The end

-insert corny Disney music-

---------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------

Duo looked up from where he was currently starring and looked at his fellow Gundam pilots, only now noticing that Heero had fallen asleep in his lap.

"So, whatchya think?" He asked, while trying to wake up his sleeping lover

"Duo, that story was soo crap." Trowa replied

"Yeah, you just spat out a load of junk." Wufei added.

A quiet voice broke into the conversation with, "No, he swallows my junk."

"Heero!" Duo yelped, shocked, then blushed heavily.

The three pilots looked at Duo quizzically, Heero slept on, and Duo was glad that Heero was in his lap, otherwise the other three would notice the raging hard on Duo had just aquired.

"I love it when Heero talks dirty."

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------

(1) Sorry. I had to put that in.....I wanted to tease Trowa

(2) Can you guess where I got that from? If soo. Ichigo pocky just for you.

Comes running in the room, puffing for breath, and hands a torch over to Tenshi-chan.

"I pass the sacred yaoi torch onto thee, Tenshi-chan."

Then proceeds to dash back out the door.

"Where you going Yume-chan?"

"Back to Hyde" -Yume giggles insanely-

Its TENSHI-CHAN's turn.