Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Yaoi tales of....suspense ❯ Shinkou no Kuchizuke pt 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Gently waking the Japanese boy in his lap, Duo couldn't help himself when he saw sleepy Prussian eyes slowly drift open and leant down to claim the shorter boys lip. As soon as the braided boy released Heero's lips, a slight yawn escaped the Japanese boy as he sleepily said "Duo.....something is digging into my back....Have you left your belt on?"

Blushing a deep red at the innocently asked question, Duo cleared his throat as he turned his gaze away from the Japanese boy and smoothly changed the subject

"Ahhh you guys wanted a scary story didnt you.....then how about this, I call it....Shinkou no Kuchizuke"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The intoxicating taste of blood poured through the wound and caressed every part of his throat as the vampire drank from his victim. Violet eyes scanned the dark alleyway when the approaching sound of voices drifted through the air, warning the night creature that he was no longer alone with his meal.

Shrinking back into the shadows with his lips still tightly wrapped around the neck of his now limp victim. The vampire quickly covered himself with total darkness as he patiently waited for the humans to pass.

The moonlight shone down from the dark sky above, lighting all the areas of the road that the streetlights missed. Two figures could be seen walking side by side "Aren't you glad that you came to the movies with me now Heero?" Quatre asked as he hastened his steps to keep up with his friend. Out of the corner of his eye, Heero looked at the blonde, he was about to reply when suddenly the Japanese boy got the feeling they were being watched. Blue eyes quickly darted around the area, scanning every inch of the street and alleyway but found nothing. A sudden crash from the dark alley caught both boys attention as they quickly spun around, ready to defend themselves if necessary.

Out of the darkness a ginger cat came running as it chased a rat out of the alleyway, until it lost its meal down the sewer. Both boys relaxed their guard but the Japanese boy still couldn't shake the feeling of somebody watching them "Come on Heero, I think its time we should head home" Came the Arabian's nervous voice.

Sharing his friend's uneasiness, Heero quietly mumbled "Yeah, I think that might be a good idea" Before he reluctantly tore his gaze away from the dark alley and the pair continued on their way.

Lust filled violet eyes watched there every movement as absentmindedly the vampire dropped the already long forgotten meal. A feral grin spread across the dark creature's face as a long chestnut braid swayed behind the vampire. "I will make you forever mine, my new found pet. No one can escape from Shinigami once he sets his sights on something"

The sound of cawing from above got the attention of Shinigami, as the vampire tore his gaze away from the now empty street before him and turned to the sky above. Extending his arm out in from of him, the braided vampire waited patiently as he watched a large black bird descending from the night sky. Landing gracefully on Shinigami's outstretched arm, the black crow turned itself around so then it would be facing its violet eyed master.

Looking the bird straight in the eye, Shinigami lifted his free hand and softly began caressing the bird as he spoke "There is a human I want you to keep an eye on for me during the daylight hours. Open your mind to me and I will show you which one"

The vampires violet eyes turned silver as his pupils thinned into narrow slits. There was nothing but silence in the area as the vampire and the bird joined minds and Shinigami shared what little images he had to offer.

Breaking the connection, Shinigami's silver eyes turned back to its violet shade as he said "Keep a close eye on him, I have some things to attend to before I rest for the day" The black crow spread its large wings and took off out of the alley and back into the night sky once more.

Not long after the winged creature's departure, Shinigami left the alleyway and quickly began heading in the opposite direction the human's took. Feeling a familiar power faintly getting stronger, a large grin spread across the vampire's face as he felt the beginnings of excitement bubbling up inside of him as he carefully planned out exactly how he was going to capture his prey.

With inhuman speed, Shinigami sped through the windy streets of the city and soon found himself in front of a large park. Feeling the power strongest within the long abandoned playground, Shinigami calmly entered.

Walking swiftly past the rusted swings and towards the centre of the park, the vampire didn't have to travel far before he found who he was searching for. There standing under the shadows of the tree in the distance stood a tall lone figure, which upon the vampire's arrival turned around to face his visitor.

Emerald green eyes carefully studied the braided boy before him as he sternly asked "And to what do I owe this pleasure Shinigami?"

A large grin spread across Shinigami's face as he ran up and glomped onto the speaker "Tro-man, it's been way too long buddy"

Raising up his hand, Trowa gently patted the violet eyed vampire on the back as he replied "Yes it has Duo, now if you don't mind me asking….what is it that you want?"

Releasing his friend, Duo took a step back as he seriously looked into Trowa's eyes. With all humour and friendliness gone from his face, Shinigami spoke "To put it frankly, I need your help Trowa. There is a human that I have invested interest in and in order for my plans to succeed, I need his blonde friend out of the picture. That's where you come in Tro, I want you to distract his friend. I don't care how you do it, but you have to keep him busy while I go after the one I want"

Thinking it over for a moment, the emerald eyed vampire nodded his head in acceptance as he answered "I will do as you ask, when do you want to start?"

Grinning wildly, Duo once again glomped his friend "Thank you so much Tro, trust me you will not regret helping me. We will begin tomorrow night, I've already got one of my minions keeping an eye on my pet. So here's what we're going to do…."

~*~*~*~*~

"Time to get up" A disgruntled voice called out for behind the door, while at the same time banging loudly on the wood. Heero instantly woke from his peaceful slumber and suppressed a yawn as the Japanese boy sat up and stretched lazily before jumping out of bed. Walking over to the window as he ran a hand through his untameable chocolate locks, Heero sleepily opened the blinds and shielded his eyes as the bright light poured into the room. Mumbling to himself quietly about the room now being too bright, Heero blinked in surprise when he found himself to be looking straight in the eyes of a large black crow on the other side of the glass. Bending down to get a closer look at the dark bird, the Japanese boy was once again surprised to find that the bird didn't fly off. Instead it stood its ground and stared straight back into Heero's blue eyes. Slightly unnerved by the birds reaction, the Japanese boy pulled back quickly and gave the crow one last look before walking away to get ready for school.

Thirty minutes later found Heero downstairs fully cleaned and dressed as he ate his breakfast, a single piece of buttered toast. Absentmindedly waving goodbye over his shoulder as he left the house, Heero quietly munched on his toast while he looked up to where his bedroom window was. A cold shiver ran down his spine when the Japanese boy saw the black crow still sitting there, only this time its direction had changed. Instead of looking into his room like before, the large bird was now looking straight at him as if it were watching his every movement.

Shaking his head, Heero mentally snorted as he quietly mumbled "I have to stop watching those late night horror movies with Quatre, they're starting to make me paranoid"

The Japanese boy was so deep in thought that he didn't realise he walked straight past his best friend, until Quatre came running up and gently grabbed his arm. "Hey Heero, you ok? I've been calling for a while now" The blonde boy asked with concern clearly in his voice.

Nodding his slightly, Heero turned to look at his friend "I'm fine Quatre"

Studying his friend for a moment, the Arabian suddenly smiled brightly "I'm glad to hear that, now if we don't hurry we'll be late for school" The blonde quickly took hold of Heero's hand before running off, pulling the unresisting teen behind him. Unnoticed by the pair, a single black crow flew silently behind them.

~*~*~*~*~*~

The last bell rang for the day as the horde of students exited the building and began leaving the school grounds.

A lone black crow sat quietly in the branches of a tree, watching each student closely as they came out of the building. "Look here he comes" Giggled the voice of a female student below the winged creature, just as the crow sighted his charge leaving the building. Curious black eyes watched as the female pair ran up behind the unsuspecting student and surrounded him.

"Hello Heero" The blue eyed boy inwardly groaned when he recognized the voice. Turning around to face the speaker, Heero was not the least bit surprised to find none other than Relena Peacecraft standing there with one of her loyal groupies beside her. Resisting the urge to roll his eyes, Heero nodded his head slightly as he curtly said "Relena" Then attempted to be on his way.

Before he could make his escape though, the blonde quickly grabbed a hold of his arm "Heero I was wondering if you would be kind enough to escort me home this evening?"

Pushing away the growl that threatened to escape, the Japanese boy calmly said "Sorry Relena but I am busy"

Pouting, Relena battered her eyelashes "Please Heero, it would mean so much to me if you would"

Looking straight at the blonde, Heero's eyes turned cold and emotionless as he demanded "Release me Relena, I do not have time for this"

Shocked by the Japanese boy's request, Relena unconsciously let go of his arm. Heero for one did not waste the opportunity and quickly made his escape, leaving behind a silently crying blonde who could only manage to quietly whisper one word as she watched Heero's retreating form "Why?"

Taking its gaze away from the now openly sobbing student, the black crow spread its wings then flew into the sky.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"So I will see you tonight then Heero?" The blonde Arabian asked as he stopped out the front of his house.

Turning to face his friend, Heero nodded his head "Yes"

Quatre beamed brightly "Now that that's settled, I better be off" Then turned around and headed for the front door. The blonde Arabian quickly waved an energetic goodbye to his friend, before disappearing into his home.

Heero was about to continue on his way when something black caught his eye. A cold shiver ran down his spine once again, when the Japanese boy saw the same black crow from before was watching him.

The blue eyed boy was so focused on the bird that he didn't hear the approaching footsteps, until he doubled over in pain after a fist connected with his face. Holding his abused cheek with one hand, Heero glared up at his attacker and growled "What the hell was that for Zech's?"

Icy blue eyes looked down at the fallen boy in hatred, in a cold voice Zech's spat "That's for making my sister cry you heartless bastard!"

Standing up while he rubbed his cheek, Heero carefully eyed Zech's before turning around ignoring him and continued on his way.

"You better watch yourself Heero, if you hurt her one more time I will hunt you down and kill you myself" Zech's threatened before he himself turned and left the scene, storming off in the opposite direction Heero had taken.

From the tree that the pair had just left, a large black bird flew out and into the sky as it once again followed the movements of the Japanese boy.

~*~*~*~*~*~

As the last rays of sunlight faded away and darkness embraced the city, deep within the walls of a run down church something was beginning to awaken. The lid to a single black coffin slowly slid off the casket as a boy, no older than fifteen sat up from within.

The pale moon light filtered through the broken windows, giving the boy's already pale skin a slight glowing tinge. Not a single sound was heard as the vampire gracefully stepped out from his daytime sanctuary. Walking over to the broken window, a single pale hand was raised to gently tuck a loose stand of chestnut hair behind his ear. As if just remembering something important, a feral grin spread across the vampire's face as his eyes briefly flashed silver before quickly returning to its violet colour "Tonight my pet…you will be mine"

~*~*~*~*~*~

The moon was the only witness to the solitary figure that quickly darted across the lawn of a quiet suburban home. Keeping to the shadows, Prussian eyes turned back towards the house and scanned the windows for any signs of movement. When he was satisfied that no one had noticed his exit, Heero quickly jumped over the brick fence and ran down the deserted road.

Looking down at his watch, Heero mentally cursed when he saw what time it was `Kuso! 10:07….I'm going to be late' Picking up his speed the Japanese boy ran faster, unaware of two pairs of eyes watching every step of his retreat.

Shinigami stepped out of the shadows and stood right in the middle of the empty road, lust filled violet eyes watching every movement his prey was taking. From behind the braided vampire, the large black crow flew up and landed gracefully on its master's shoulder. Without turning his attention away from the retreating figure, Shinigami spoke "Now let's see what my pet has been up to today"

Pinning the black bird with his gaze, the vampires eyes once again turned silver as Shinigami joined their minds.

A sadistic smile spread across the vampire's face after the connection was broken "Looks like I've got the work cut out for me tonight….Heero Yuy soon you will be mine"

~*~*~*~*~*~

Jogging past the few benches around the edge of the concrete park, Heero headed straight for the large fountain in the middle. Heero sighed quietly in relief when the Japanese boy found that Quatre was still there waiting for him.

"Heero! Glad you finally made it" The Arabian happily called out when he noticed his friend's arrival.

Coming to a halt, the blue eyed boy steadied his breathing before he apologized "Sorry I'm late, I tried to get out as early as possible"

Brightly smiling at his friend, Quatre stood up from where he was sitting "No worries Heero, we can still make it to the 10:45 session if we leave now" Nodding his head slightly, a small smile graced Heero's lips as the pair headed off towards the cinema complex.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"I don't know what you see in him anyway Relena, I think you should just give up and go after someone else" Stated a long blonde haired girl with forked eyebrows.

Looking at her friend from where she sat in front of the mirror, Relena continued to brush her hair as she replied "We are destined to be together Dorothy, Heero just doesn't realise it yet….that's all"

Rolling her eyes at her friend's ignorance, Dorothy stood up "I'll be right back" Before heading out of the bedroom.

Walking across the carpeted hallway, the blonde haired girl entered the bathroom and closed the door behind her. Leaning up against the door, Dorothy quietly mumbled "You're just too thick-headed sometimes Relena"

After finishing her business on the toilet, the blonde walked up to the basin and washed her hands. Bending down, Dorothy splashed the cool water over her face before reaching out for a towel. A loud gasp escaped her mouth when the blonde's hand came in contact with someone else's. Just as she looked up to see who it was, all she got was a flash of violet as the person leapt forward quickly grabbing the shocked girl.

Covering Dorothy's mouth with his hand, violet eyes stared into frightened blue. Panic quickly erupted within the blonde girl as Dorothy attempted to scream, but it ended up being muffled by the hand placed over her mouth.

The braided vampire leant forward and softly whispered into her ear "Please feel free to struggle a bit, it makes it all the more worth while for me if you do" Before he started placing faint kisses from her ear, all the way down to the base of her neck.

The smell of fear in the air only seemed to excite Shinigami more as his fangs pierced his victim's skin and penetrated the main artery. As the blood poured freely from the wound, the vampire moaned in delight as he eagerly drinking the copper fluid.

Tears of frustration fell down Dorothy's cheeks as she felt her body go weak. Black spots were beginning to appear at the corner of her vision as she felt her eyelids growing heavy. Not long after the blonde closed her eyes as she exhaled her last breath.

Removing his mouth from her neck, Shinigami released his hold on the carcass and allowed it to fall heavily to the ground. The body long forgotten the braided vampire opened the door and entered the hallway.

Closing his eyes, the vampire listened carefully to his surroundings. The sound of the television, the kettle and two distinct voices could be heard downstairs `Obviously the parents' ignoring the downstairs area, Shinigami concentrated on the upstairs. The sound of a female humming instantly caught the night creature's attention. Smiling sadistically, the braided vampire silently crossed the hallway and entered the room.

Hearing the door creak open, with her back turned Relena stopped her humming and said "I was wondering when you would be returning Dorothy"

Closing the door behind him, Shinigami silently made his way across the room and over to the unsuspecting girl. Bending down behind the blonde, he whispered huskily in her ear "I'm not Dorothy"

Relena automatically jumped up and spun around, her eyes widened in fear as she demanded "Who are you? And what are you doing in my room?"

Straightening himself up, Shinigami smiled viciously as he said "Who am I? That is something you do not need to know….as to why am I here" The vampire darkly chuckled before continuing "Well, I am here for you Relena"

Leaping forward, Shinigami pinned the startled girl to the wall, once again covering his victim's mouth with his hand. In an eerily calm voice, Shinigami stated "I believe earlier today you asked a question….Why?" Looking into her fearful cornflower blue eyes, he continued "It is a simple question with a simple answer. Heero, your prince does not love you I'm afraid. He will only ever belong to me, now and forever"

Inhaling a deep breath of the air around him, Shinigami released a small moan of ecstasy as he said "Your fear is invigorating, I can only imagine how delicious my pets fear will taste when I claim him as my own"

Pressing his body up against his victims, Shinigami watched on in amusement as Relena's eyes widened in horror at what she felt "Do you feel it?" Was the simple question asked as he rubbed his clothed arousal up against her body. The single tear of hopelessness that ran down the blonde's face was all the answer the vampire needed as Shinigami leant in closer and quickly lapped up the salty drop.

Moving his head around, the braided vampire whispered in her ear "This is what awaits your charming prince….and this" Releasing his hold around the terrified girl, Shinigami took hold of her wrist before slowly bringing it down between their bodies to touch his throbbing member "is how I will claim him as my own"

Bringing the captured wrist up to his lips, the violet eyed vampire softly kissed it "I wanted you to know the fate that awaits your prince…correction, my pet. Now my dear Relena…you will die" Opening his mouth, Shinigami bared his fangs before sinking his teeth into the blonde's delicate wrist.

Relena cried out in pain and attempted to struggle out of the vampire's grasp, but the hand over her mouth and the one around her wrist wouldn't budge. Doing the only thing she could think of, the blonde focused all of her strength and kicked her attacker straight in the groin.

Shinigami hissed in pain when he removed his blood coated mouth from her wrist, while unconsciously loosening his hold.

Using all of her strength, Relena knocked the braided vampire to the ground. Ignoring everything else the blonde bolted for the door, but before she could open it strong arms wrapped around her as the terrified teen screamed "MUM! DAD! HELP!" Right before her mouth was covered once again by the vampire's hand.

Throwing the girl across the room, Shinigami angrily hissed "You shouldn't have done that" Then disappeared from sight.

Through her hazy mind, Relena could faintly hear the worried calls her parents made from the other side of the door. Before she could gather up the energy to run to them for help, loud screams and a struggle could be heard. Fear gripped the blonde once again as Relena forced her weakened body to move.

What she saw made her stomach churn once she opened the door. There in the middle of the hallway stood the braided vampire drenched in blood and by his feet were the mangled bodies of her parents.

Looking down in fascination at the dead bodies by his feet, Shinigami calmly spoke "I had no need to kill these humans, but you left me with no choice" Turning his gaze away from the fresh corpses, cold silver met terrified blue "Now you die"

The braided vampire leapt forward and easily knocked the weakened blonde to the ground. Shinigami leant in towards his traumatized victim and quickly sank his teeth into her neck drinking ferociously.

~*~*~*~*~*~

After buying their tickets, Heero and Quatre quickly made their way over towards the snack bar in the lobby. Ordering their usual, a large popcorn and 2 drinks, the pair picked up their bounty and began to head of.

No sooner had Heero turned around, the Japanese boy found himself running into a strong chest. The drink fell and spilt its contents all over the floor and Heero. Jumping back slightly, the Japanese boy bit back a curse and just glared at the person before him.

"My apologies, let me buy you another one" Came the quiet voice of the boy in front of him.

Prussian blue met emerald green. Nodding his head in thanks, Heero turned to face his Arabian friend "I'm going to dry off" Before hastily exiting the area and heading straight for the restroom.

Slamming the door shut behind him as he entered the bathroom. The Japanese boy muttered a few strings of curse words while he made his way over to the electric hand-drier.

After his clothes had dried, Heero walked over to where the sink was and turned on the tap. Placing his hands under the running water, the Japanese boy then turned the tap off once again before running his hand through his untameable hair. Quietly leaving the restroom Heero quickly made his way back to the lobby, but when he got there, his Arabian friend was nowhere to be seen.

Taking a look around the empty room, the Japanese boy felt his blood run cold when he sighted a trail of blood on the floor. Following the trail around the corner Heero's face paled and his eyes widened in fear with what he saw. There on the floor before him was the body of the snack bar clerk lying there with his neck torn open while he held onto a lock of blonde hair. Written in fresh blood above the corpse was a message……

~I'm coming for you my petYou can not escape Shinigami, you will belong to no one but me…Heero Yuy~