Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Yaoi tales of....suspense ❯ Shinkou no Kuchizuke pt.2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Shinkou no Kuchizuke pt

Shinkou no Kuchizuke pt.2

"No…." Was the feeble word uttered as Heero brought a hand up to cover his mouth. Blue eyes widened in horror from the scene before him. Sinking down to his knees, Heero started blindly up to the blood covered wall before him.

Suddenly right before his eyes, the bloody message began to quiver as the letters reformed into yet another message before the blood dried and flaked to the floor.

~ If you want to see your friend alive, come to the Maxwell church~

Forgetting everything else, Heero ran through the lobby doors and out into the awaiting darks streets. Looking quickly to the right, then to his left a low growl escaped his throat when the Japanese boy sighted the silhouette of two people disappear into a nearby alley. With all of his earlier fear forgotten, Heero ran to catch up with the kidnapper.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

High above the streets, a figure cloaked in shadows leapt from one building top to another. Violet eyes filled with mirth sparkled in the moonlight as the night creature spotted his prey running through the alley below.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Running as fast as he could, Heero swiftly made it to the other end of the alley. Panting slightly, the Japanese boy faintly saw movement on the other side of the road. Not paying attention to anything else around him, Heero was about to run across the road when from behind strong arms wrapped themselves around his torso and brought him back against a solid chest. Not even a split second later a bus sped by, causing the water gathering in the gutter to spray onto the sidewalk narrowly missing the startled Japanese boy.

"You should really watch where you're going my pet" An amused voice whispered into the dazed teenager's ear, while the stranger's fingers idly stroked Heero's chest.

Snapping out of his shock, Heero suddenly remembered his Arabian friend as he demanded "Let me go"

"As you wish…Heero" The silky voice replied as the strong arms encircling the Japanese boy withdrew.

Stumbling forward a few steps, Heero quickly spun around to face his rescuer only to find dark shadows dancing over the chipped brick wall. A cold shiver ran down the Japanese boy's spine as his Prussian eyes reflected his confusion he felt inside. Turning his attention back to street before him Heero quickly scanned both ways before he crossed the street and headed in the direction he knew the kidnapper had taken his friend.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~Milliardo~ Spoke a female voice softy.

At hearing his nickname whispered on the night breeze, the blonde man looked around in confusion from the conversation he was having with his two friends.

Raising a delicate eyebrow, Treize took his attention away from his girlfriend "Something wrong Zech's?"

Long tresses of platinum blonde hair swayed gently on the breeze as Zech's replied "No... I just thought I heard someone call my name" Taking another glance around the concrete park, ice blue eyes roamed passed the dry fountain set right in the middle, past the wooden benches and to the edge of the park that was lined with elegant electrical lanterns.

A feeling of unease filled the blonde as he said "I think I might head home... Something doesn't feel right"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hiding within the shadows far above the unsuspecting trio sat a lone figure. Violet eyes narrowed in thought as the figure carefully watched the humans below.

A flash of silver overtook the violet orbs before returning to its original colour as a large grin spread across Duo's face. His usually bright violet eyes had now darkened and held a feral gleam within them as he sighted his prey below.

The air all around shifted slightly covering the moon with midnight coloured clouds, engulfing the vampire within the shadows embrace. Only seconds passed in complete darkness before the moon was released to once again shine on the world below, the vampire though was no where to be seen.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The electrical lanterns lining the edge of the concrete park dulled and flickered as a chilling breeze swept through the area as the blonde turned to leave the area.

Bringing up his arms around him in an attempt to keep warm, Zech's shivered slightly as the icy wind immediately cooled his warm skin.

~I'm going to hunt you down…~ Whispered a mocking voice drifting on the arctic breeze, one that was different from the previous voice.

Blue eyes widening, Zech's spun around in an attempt to find the owner of the voice.

~I'm going to hunt you down….and kill you…Zech's Merquise~ The voice whispered once again as the wind caressed the blondes skin.

Turning around to face his friends, the blonde man anxiously asked "Did you hear it?"

Glancing at each other with worry, Treize turned his attentions back to the blonde man as he carefully asked "Hear what exactly?"

~I will hunt you down my prey….there is no escape from Shinigami's embrace~ The voice mocked once again.

"Zech's, are you alright?" Une's worried voice was heard as she placed a comforting hand on her friends shoulder.

Icy blue eyes widened suddenly as Zech's fell to his knees, before they rolled up into the back of his head and the blonde man fell unconsciously to the ground.

Opening his eyes worry began to edge its way into the blonde when all he could see for miles on end was nothing but darkness.

"Help me Milliardo" The same feminine voice from earlier pleaded.

"Relena, is that you? Where are you?" Zech's pleaded. Whirling around to where he thought he heard the voice, the tall blonde was surprised to see the shadowed outline his younger sister standing not far from him.

Taking a step forward, Zech's questioned "What's going on Relena? Where are we?"

From behind the girl a large crow flew up and landed on the blonde's, amber eyes bore into icy blue as the black bird opened its mouth and spoke in the same voice of his sister "It hurts, make him stop, please Milliardo…make him stop"

A tunnel of flame burst forth from the ground surrounding the pair and cast its orange hue over both of them.

"No" Zech's feebly said as his sisters features were finally brought to light.

Relena stood there before him, her eyes were glazed over and her throat looked to be torn open.

Reaching out a bloodied wrist to her brother, the crow on her shoulder cocked its head to one side. It opened its mouth once more emitting a high pitch screech before lunging towards Zech's.

Finding himself paralysed to the spot, Zech's could do nothing but watch as the black crow collided with his body. Flaring white hot pain spread throughout the blonde's body as his mouth opened up in a silent scream.

Still images of his sister's lifeless eyes and bleeding form, the mutilated corpses of his parents tangled together on the hallway floor, Dorothy's fear filled eyes as her unknown attacker pressed her up against the bathroom wall before collapsing to the ground dead. Image after image assaulted his minds eye as a tormented scream ripped itself from the blonde's throat, echoing the same terrified screams of his sister before a shadow engulfed her lifeless body.

The instant their friend collapsed, Treize and Une rushed to his side in an attempt to find out what happened but the scream that came out of their friend stopped them both in their tracks.

As the last of the images disappeared, Zech's forgot everything else as he got to his feet and ran off in the direction of his home, ignoring the worried calls from his friends.

High above the scene, Violet eyes watched the retreating form. Smiling sadistically, the vampire broke out into a run as he followed every movement of his prey.

The harsh bark of laughter that echoed throughout the surrounding streets went unnoticed by the blonde as he picked up his pace, hoping against hope that what his mind just saw was not in fact reality.

Rounding a corner, Zech's stumbled to the ground as his foot caught something laying on pavement behind him. Turning around, the blonde man felt his breath catch in his throat as he caught a glimpse of a still figure sprawled out on the floor. Unable to find the strength to stand, Zech's crawled over to the figure, turning it over and the blonde couldn't stop the gasp from escaping his throat.

Before him lay a very familiar body "No…Dorothy"

Panic erupting once again, Zech's leapt up to his feet and attempted to get home, but a pressure around his wrist jerked the blonde man back.

"You're not going anywhere" Came the eerie voice from behind.

Turning around to face his captive, all logical thoughts escaped the blonde mans mind as he found his wrist captured by the previously dead corpse of one Dorothy Catalonia.

Milky blue eyes gazed into icy blue as Dorothy wrapped her arms around the blonde's neck and seductively mocked "My dear Zech's, its too late for her you know" Then bared her teeth before lunging towards her captive.

Struggling to get away, Zech's squeezed his eyes shut as he waited for pain to explode. When no pain was felt, the blonde cracked open one blue eye to find Dorothy's amused face staring right back at him. Opening up his other eye, Zech's watched the blonde girl carefully as he asked "What's going on Dorothy? What game are you playing?"

A malicious smile spread across Dorothy's face as she answered "That is a question you will have to find the answer to yourself" Before her body turned to dust.

Staggering backwards, Zech's didn't wait another moment before rushing off in the direction of his home.

The silent alleyway the blonde was travelling down was suddenly thrown into darkness as a cruel laughter bounced off the brick walls all around. Coming to a complete stop, the laughter subsided as Zech's looked around warily.

"Zech's you dared to harm that which belongs to Shinigami…shame on you" Purred a familiar voice right behind the blonde man.

Slowly forcing his body to turn around, a single golden brow raised up in surprise as Zech's took in the shorter form before him. Raising his height in an attempt to intimidate the boy before him, the blonde man said "And who might you be?"

"Who might I be? Now that might be an interesting question, but it is not the question you should be asking" The braided vampire smugly said. When he got no response from the other, Duo took a step forward and stood up on his toes to whisper into the blonde's ear "Now why am I here? That is the question you should be asking" Before stepping back into his original position.

A low growl escaped the blonde mans throat as he asked through clenched teeth "Then why are you here?"

A thoughtful expression came across the vampires face as he began to walk around Zech's "It was brought to my attention earlier that you Zech's Merquise harmed something that belongs to me"

Standing his ground, Zech's followed every movement as he snapped "I've never met you before so how in the world could I `harm' something that belongs to you?"

Walking around to face the fuming blonde once again, violet eyes sparkled with mirth as Duo said "Let me refresh your memory then" Chuckling to himself when he saw blue eyes narrowing, the braided vampire then continued "I will hunt you down and kill you myself. Did you or did you not say this to a certain individual earlier today after you punched this individual in the face?"

"I may have, what concern is it of yours anyway?" Snapped Zech's.

Violet eyes darkened with barely suppressed rage as the vampire dangerously replied "You dared to strike that which belongs to me Zech's, I can not let a deed like that go…unpunished" Duo finished with a sadistic grin.

Faster than lightning, the braided vampires hand struck out and grasped the pale flash surrounding the blonde's throat. Spinning around, Duo threw Zech's against the wall and allowed the older mans body to slide to the ground. Straddling the blondes hips, Duo leant down as he quietly whispered "I'm going to enjoy seeing you bleed Zech's"

With no warning, the braided vampire raised his hand as his fingernails grew sharp, before swiping them along the blonde's chest.

A painful gasp escaped Zech's mouth as the flesh on his chest tore open, cold blue eyes watched as the braided vampire brought his bloody hands up to his mouth and began to slowly suck the blood from his fingers.

Lazily smiling down to the quiet man, Duo casually said as he licked the remaining traces of blood from his hand "You know, your blood tastes almost identical to your sisters…although hers was much sweeter"

"You bastard, if you've touched a single hair on her head, I will kill you" Zech's spat as he lay helplessly on the floor.

Duo grimaced slightly at the disturbing image that popped into in his head "Now that's an image I didn't want to see"

"What the hell are you on about?" Zech's snapped once more as he angrily stared up into the pained face of his attacker.

Sighing quietly to himself, the braided vampire shook his head sadly as he said "Now you've gone and totally ruined the mood, I had my heart set on torturing you but now I think I'm just going to get it over with and kill you"

Before Zech's could register what was said, Duo sluggishly placed his hand upon the blonde's neck and tore it open. Not even the dying sounds of the man below him lifted the braided vampire's spirits as he slowly got of the body.

Sighing sadly to himself, Duo shook his head once again before heading out of the alley.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Just what do you think you're doing?! Let go of me!" One angry blonde Arabian yelled from his position over the shoulder of his auburn haired captor.

A thud followed closely by a whiney "Oww" Was heard within the abandoned church.

Glaring for a moment at his silent emerald eyed captor, Quatre turned his head away and pouted "You didn't have to drop me so hard you know"

Ignoring the pouting human, Trowa calmly walked over to the large wooden church doors and closed them.

"What are you planning on doing with me?" Quatre quietly demanded as he watched his silent kidnapper, but his emerald eyed vampire just sat there….silently watching him. More than a little freaked out by the whole thing, the little blonde fidgeted slightly while he waited for his answer.

"I am not going to do anything to you, you're not the one I want" Echoed a voice throughout the rundown church.

Blinking in surprise, Quatre's brows furrowed as he said in confusion as he studied his kidnapper before him "Did you just say something? Because I didn't see your mouth move if you did"

A chuckle directly behind startled the little Arabian as he quickly spun around to face the new comer. Frightened sea-green eyes locked with amused violet as Quatre asked "What do you mean I'm not the one you're after? Why on earth did you kidnap me then?"

Temporarily ignoring the question, Duo sidestepped the blonde and walked over to where his friend stood to greet him. "Thanks Tro, I can take things from here though"

Nodding his head, Trowa's emerald eyes glanced over towards Quatre lingering for a few seconds before he exited the old church.

Braid flying as he spun back around, Duo raked his eyes over Quatre's body. A grins spread across Duo's face as he cheerfully said "You're not too bad yourself you know, but my pet is much more stunning than you I'm afraid"

Hearing fain footsteps just out in front of the church doors, Duo's eyes instantly hardened as he leapt forward and wrapped his fingers tightly around Quatre's throat. Bringing the struggling Arabian closer to his body, the braided vampire leant forward and whispered into Quatre's ear "Now it's time for the final act to begin"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Bending over with his hands on his knees, Heero attempted to catch his breath as he took in the surroundings around him.

Prussian eyes narrowed in determination before Heero ran up to the old wooden doors, as quietly as possible he opened them before slipping inside.

A low growl escaped his throat as he took in the scene before him. A boy slightly taller than Quatre and himself, held his best friend throat in a tight grip. Eyes flashing dangerously, the Japanese boy growled "Release him"

Ignoring the demand, Duo just grinned lazily as he said "I suggest a proposition Heero"

A brief flicker of something appeared across Heero's face before he replaced it with his usual calm mask and asked "What sort of proposition?"

Inwardly smirking as he caught the faintest hint of recognition flash across his pets face, Duo leant forward and lightly licked the blonde's earlobe, causing a slight shiver to run down Quatre's spine before he continued "I will release your friend unharmed if you willingly submit to me"

Snorting loudly, Heero answered "As if I could trust the word of a kidnapper"

Ignoring the statement Duo's violet eyes pierced into Prussian blue as he asked again "I will release your friend unharmed if you willingly submit to me" Deciding to add a little effect to the situation, Duo tightened his hold on the blonde causing the said boy to gasp in pain.

"What reassurances do I have that you won't go back on your word once I give you mine?" The Japanese boy questioned.

Smiling smugly, the vampire answered "That is something you will just have to find out now isn't it my pet"

Recognizing the name his captor addressed Heero with, Quatre attempted to yell out "Don't do it Hee…" But was the rest was cut off by the night creature.

"You had best to make your decision soon Heero…I am not a very patient person. Your freedom or the life of your friend" The vampire warned.

Breaking his gaze to take in his friend's situation, Heero knew there was no hope in rescuing Quatre without getting either of them seriously injured. Looking back to the one holding his friend captive, Heero nodded his head.

"So you willingly submit to me my pet?" The braided vampire purred as he casually ran his finger along Quatre's jaw line, never once breaking eye contact with Heero.

"No Heero, don't do it!" The blonde Arabian cried pleaded once more before his captor tightened the hold around his slender neck.

Taking a step forward, cold Prussian eyes darted quickly to Quatre before resting back on the gleaming violet eyes before him "Yes"

The grin that spread across the night creatures face at his answer almost made Heero regret his decision but the need to save his friends life easily overrode the stray thought.

A solid thump was heard as Quatre fell to the floor coughing after Duo released his hold on the young human. Looking up at the daunting figure hovering over him, the blonde Arabian shrank back slightly when his eyes met lust filled violet eyes.

A husky "You may leave now" Echoed throughout the abandoned church before Duo's gaze drifted back to the quiet Japanese boy.

Getting to his feet, Quatre quickly made his way past the braided vampire. As he walked past Heero, the blonde Arabian quietly whispered "I'm sorry Heero" Before running through the open church doors and into the awaiting night.

"Come to me my pet" The vampire purred as he watched the Japanese boy with lust filled eyes.

Hesitating for only a moment, Heero took a few timid steps forward before he got his confidence back and walked the rest of the way with his head held high. Standing face to face with the vampire, it took all of his will power not to look away when he saw the others hungry gaze.

Taking the boys chin into his grasp, Duo lifted the boy's face up slightly to get a better look "I must say that you are much more stunning up-close my pet. I will enjoy claiming you as my own" Running a finger softly across Heero's bottom lip, flecks of silver began to appear within his violet eyes as Duo continued "Now, allow me to taste those lips of yours" Before he closed the distance between them and pressed his lips against Heero's.

Running his tongue across the Japanese boy's bottom lip, the braided vampire waited patiently for him to be allowed access to the sweet cavern within. Moments pasted in absolute silence and the lips beneath his own showed no signs of moving. Pressing his fingers hard against Heero's cheeks, Duo forced the Japanese boy's mouth open then slipped his tongue into the others mouth.

With his tongue exploring every inch of Heero's sweet mouth, Duo then attempted to coax the Japanese boy's tongue to battle with his own. Much to the vampire's surprise, it didn't take long before Heero tongue made a shy attempt to join his own.

Reluctantly pulling his mouth away from Heero's, Duo wrapped his arms possessively around the Japanese boy's waist as he rested his forehead against Heero's. Inhaling the scent that hung in the air around the pair, the vampire was once again surprised to find no hint of fear in it at all. Locking his gaze with the boy within his embrace, Duo quietly said "You're beautiful my pet"

Laying the unresisting boy down on the ground, the braided vampire knelt between Heero's legs as he quietly observed the boy below him. Pressing their bodies together as Duo leant forward neither of them could stop the moan from escaping their mouths as their clothed erection met.

Nipping slightly at the Japanese boy's ear as he ground his throbbing member against the boy below him, the braided vampire huskily said "Now for the fun part" Then began trailing a line of kisses along Heero's jaw line before capturing the Japanese boy's lips in a heated kiss once again.

Opening his mouth willingly this time, Heero moaned loudly into the others mouth as he bucked his hips up into the vampires.

Pulling away from the kiss, Duo began working on Heero's shirt while his mouth explored the Japanese boy's throat. The slight smell of blood just below the skin accompanied with the delicious moans he was receiving caused his already hard member to harden painfully more. Unable to deny himself any longer, Duo gently sunk his teeth into Heero's throat.

The painful gasp from Heero caught Duo's attention. Wanting to distract the boy from his feeding, the braided vampire snaked his arm down the length of Heero's body before slipping his hand into the Japanese boy's pants. Wrapping his long fingers around the smaller boy's arousal, Duo slowly began to pump the heated organ as he continued to drink.

A genuine smile spread across the vampire's lips as he drank when he heard the increasing moans of pleasure from Heero. Feeling the boy's pulse beginning to weaken, Duo reluctantly tore his mouth away from Heero's neck and repositioned himself between the Japanese boy's legs just as the younger boy cried out and released his seed into the vampires awaiting hand.

Opening his passion filled eyes Heero looked deeply into the violet eyes before him as he hazily asked "What should I call you?"

Stretching out his free hand, Duo gently ran his thumb over the Japanese boy's bottom lip as he replied "Most know me as Shinigami, but you my pet……you may call me Duo"

"Duo" Heero repeated as he tested the name upon his lips, fully unaware of the effect that simple action had on the braided vampire hovering above him.

Hearing his name said in such a way broke the remaining restraints Duo had on his control. Quickly ridding themselves of their remaining clothing, violet eyes turned to silver as they drunk up the image of the naked boy sprawled out below him.

Lowering his seed covered hand to Heero's hidden entrance, Duo gently slid one slick finger into his tight passage as he took one of the Japanese boy's nipples into his mouth. Twirling the rapidly hardening bud with his tongue, the braided vampire bit down softly as he slid a second digit into the warm passage below attempting to stretch it further.

The slight hiss of pain was quickly transformed into a cry of pleasure as Heero pushed his body down onto the invading fingers when they touched something deep within his body. The Japanese boy moaned over and over again as the vampire repeatedly hit the same spot.

"That's your prostate my pet" Purred the braided vampire as he continued his sweet toucher onto the boy beneath him. Feeling that Heero was now ready for him, Duo leant forward to capture the Japanese boy's mouth with his own as he quickly withdrew his fingers.

The moan of protest was swallowed up by the vampire as he quickly slipped his tongue into Heero's moist cavern when he opened his mouth. After a few moments of their tongues duelling, Duo released Heero's mouth and sat back.

"More…Duo…don't stop…" Heero whimpered weakly.

Positioning him arousal at the Japanese boy's entrance, Duo seductively ran his hands down the length of Heero's sweat glistened body as he asked "Will you allow me to claim you as my own my pet?"

Heero's pleasure fogged mind barely heard the question asked before he huskily replied "Yes"

With that said, the braided vampire bent forward to capture Heero's mouth again as he pushed his hardened member forward, past the tight ring of muscle and into the warm passage within.

Breaking away from the kiss now that his member sat fully within Heero's body, Duo had to use all of his will power not to begin thrusting into the tight channel. Allowing the body below to adjust to his intrusion, lust filled violet eyes slowly turned silver as Duo huskily stated "You're mine now and forever Heero…no one but me is allowed to touch you"

All coherent thought was long gone from Heero's mind as he automatically answered "Itsumo (1)"

Feeling the body surrounding his throbbing member was finally adjusted, Duo began thrusting into Heero's tight passage.

Feeling his completion was nearing, Duo brought his wrist up to his mouth and bit into it hard enough to draw blood. Cool liquid could be felt running down his arm as he pressed his wrist to Heero's opened mouth, allowing his blood to flow into the moist cavern.

Bringing up his hands, Heero held Duo's wrist in place and moaned as the almost sweet taste of blood flowing down his throat.

Duo wrapped his free hand around Heero's reawakened arousal and began pumping it in time with his thrusts. Looking deeply into rapidly changing Prussian orbs, Duo could feel that he was almost on the edge but waited until all traces of blue from within Heero's eyes morphed into silver.

"Duo" Heero cried out in pleasure as his second orgasm finally hit him, spurting his seed over his and Duo's chest before passing out from its intensity.

Seeing the change, Duo gave one more thrust of his hips sending himself deeper within Heero's tight passage before he was sent over the edge and came hard spilling his seed within Heero.

Energy totally spent, Duo fell on top of Heero's body, before slowly rolling himself off. The braided vampire then wrapped his arms around Heero and brought him closer to his body, inhaling the scent of his mate.

"I see you got the human you desired Shinigami" Came the quiet statement from the shadows.

Untangling himself from the sleeping vampire beside him, Duo silently sat up "I think the answer to that is pretty obvious Tro, even for you" The braided vampire said as he smirked as his old friend.

Taking a step into the moonlight, Trowa silently looked the newly born vampire over as he quietly stated "He is quite impressive, I must give you that" Locking gazes with Duo, he then continued "You didn't tell him did you?"

Faking mock surprise, Duo grinned evilly as he innocently asked "Why…what ever do you mean Tro? The fact that he is now a vampire like us, or the fact that at the exact time of his transformation I reached my climax inside of him, bonding him to me and marking him forever mine?"

Looking down to the peacefully sleeping vampire below him, Duo lightly ran his fingers over Heero's face as he quietly said "Human minds are such an easy thing to manipulate. Tell them what they want to hear, and they will act the way you want them to act"

Turning his attention away from the beauty next to him, Duo saw the retreating form of his friend as he asked "What do you plan to do now?"

Looking back over his shoulder, the emerald eyed vampire bared his fangs as he calmly said "I believe there is a certain blonde Arabian out there with my name on it" Before disappearing into the darkness.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"I should have known Maxwell that you would somehow turn this story into one of your hentai fantasies" Mumbled the disgruntled Chinese boy as he glared at Duo.

The quiet "Horny baka" Mumbled beneath him went unnoticed by Duo as he pulled the Japanese boy closer to his body.

Shrugging his shoulders, the braided American poked his tongue out at Wufei as he retorted cheekily "Well since I'm not getting any at the moment, I thought I should at least be getting some in my story"

Not wanting to ruin the mood by the ranting of a certain Chinese ex-pilot, Trowa quickly suggested "So who will go next?"

Wufei, about to go into a full series of ranting about the injustice of it all, shut his mouth at the glare he received from the Latin boy and sat back crossing his arms over his chest.

"Well since I had to go first, I think I should get to choose who goes next" Mischievous violet eyes scanned over the four faces surrounding him, lingering for quite some time on the soft pouty lips of the boy situated within his lap. Never one to deny himself anything, Duo instantly forgot about his self assigned task as he swept down to sealed Heero's lips with his own.

The sound of someone clearing their throat was barely heard over the loud moan Heero produced as both of their tongues battled inside of the Japanese boy's mouth.

"Guys, as much as I enjoy watching the two of you making out and all…we're suppose to be telling scary sto~ries" Whined the blonde Arabian from his place next to his Latin lover.

Breaking apart from the kiss Duo grinned sheepishly as his Japanese lover blushed "Sorry about that Q-man…couldn't help myself" Putting on his `serious' thinking face, Duo wrapped his arms tightly around Heero's thin waist pulling the boy closer to his body as he finally decided "I choose…."

TBC

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

(1) Itsumo = Forever

Tenshi: Yay *dances around happily* I finally finished this part of our ficcie. *Grabs the sacred yaoi torch and makes a mad dash out of the room*

~A few seconds later~

BANG

Yume: *Blinks a few time in confusion when her door slams open* Anou...Tenshi-sama?

Tenshi: *takes a few deep breaths and hands Yume the torch* Hiya Yume-chan *glomp* Anou…..sorry it took me so long but it's your turn now, enjoy! *giggles happily before releasing Yume and running back out of the room*

Now its time for the wonderful Yume-chan to tell the next story, Ja for now.