Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Yaruki--Determination ❯ Two Weeks ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Pairings: 1x5, 3x4, 2xYuu

Warnings: Yaoi, fluff, swearing, just plain ol' weirdness

Rating: PG-13

Notes: This is just a fic that I'm writing for the very hell of it. It's sorta AU, and it won't make a lot of sense if you haven't read Saikou no Shiawase (cause you won't know who Yuu is). Milly should like it. Well...maybe. ^_^

Disclaimer: Now, since I am a poor widdle Chibi, you won't want to sue me. On top of that, I don't own Gundam Wing, nor do I claim that I do. (Well..does dreaming count? O_o) so you have no reason to. Yay. Me technically own this fic. No steal. If steal you be bad. Hate you forever. >_<

'Think'
"Talk"
~~~time passes~~~
***flash backs***

######################################################### ######

"So...what do you want to do Yui?" Wufei asked Hiro keeping his eyes on the ground. 'Damn this is awkward...' Wufei could practically feel the tension in the air; the hairs on his tanned arms were sticking straight up.

"I don't know. Whatever you decided is fine." Hiro said evenly. He looked straight ahead blankly. 'This is not going to go well Duo will die' Hiro thought, not even changing his tone in his mind.

"Ahem, well how about a movie?" Wufei asked politely, slowly murdering Duo in his mind.

"I hate movies. But, if that's what you want to do." Hiro said, his expression stoic and cold. Wufei looked over briefly.

"Well, so do I. So...uh..." Wufei faltered. 'Damn this to all seven hells...that son-of-a-bitch is going to DIE!' Wufei put his hands between his knees and stared at the ground.

Hiro looked over surreptitiously at Wufei. 'He looks strained. Damn it Hiro can't you at least ACT human for one day?!' Hiro thought to himself. He sighed slightly. Even if he was going to slowly torture Duo for a week, and possibly allow Wufei to join in for some Chinese torture...he didn't want to have a horrible two weeks. He had had enough of those, thank you very much. He and Wufei were adults now, two 21-year-olds, there was bound to be something that they could do.

"Look, Chang. I'm sorry. We'll find something, all right?" Hiro said, in a completely unchanging tone. Wufei looked up, a little shocked. 'Hiro Yui, apologizing? Hmm...well, it was possible. I mean, you can get drugs from anyone these days.'

"Of course." Wufei said, wondering silently exactly *what* Yui had decided to go on, with so many choices available...O_o

"How about we order some take-out and start talking?" Wufei nodded. 'Hiro talks in such a way, one can barely recognize if he's asking a question or stating a fact. And those unfaltering gray-blue eyes just bore into you like two round drills that are in the hands of a very precise madman and perhaps *you're* the one on something Chang.' Wufei shook his head to clear away weird thoughts, and Hiro frowned. Wufei caught sight of the frown, and hurried to explain himself. Nodding then shaking one's head is definitely a good way to send mixed signals.

"Oh, sorry. I was just thinking about something. Take out is fine. As long as it's not 'Chinese' food. That is *not* what Chinese food tastes like. I can testify to that. It's an injustice to my culture." Wufei glared at nothing in particular, angry with many people...specifically the people who created Chinese take-out. O_o

"I see." Hiro could feel an idea nagging at his consciousness. It was a good idea, which was really cool, since he had discovered that he was lacking in that department. Oh, he had plenty of really *bad* ideas but not so many good ones. This one was definitely a good one. Yes. Definitely a good idea. "Well, then, why don't you make some food, Chang? I'm sure what you can make is better than take-out anyways." Hiro said aiming for a complement only, with Hiro's bland tone, it kind of came out as an accusation.

"Hm. You'll have to help Yui, it's a big project." Wufei said, actually catching Hiro's complement from sheer skill and experience with talking with Hiro for prolonged periods of time.

"All right. I warn you though, the only thing that I do safely is boil water." Hiro admitted. Wufei smiled, just a little smugly.

"That's still better than Duo." Wufei responded, clapping a hand on Hiro's shoulder. Hiro cracked a fraction of a smiled. Which, for any other person, is someone cracking up on the floor dying from laughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

In the kitchen, Wufei and Hiro were slowly preparing the meal. All Hiro knew about it was that it contained crabs, eel, and something about chicken. Wufei promised that it would taste good. Hiro was just a little nervous about it, since he wasn't so sure about those ingredients that Wufei was putting in...in fact, um, what was that Wufei just put in that pot? You know what, never mind. Let's not go there, shall we?

Stirring the boiling water, Hiro thought back to how this all started. He would never forgive Duo. Although, he had to admit, it was also partly his fault. He should have known better than to agree with something like that. Ah, I see you're confused. Let me explain, you see there was this duck...in fact, there were five...

******FLASH BACK******

"LOOK!" Duo yelled out, pointing at five little ducks sitting by a pond. (See? I told you it started with ducks...) "How cute! I want them! Yuu, do you think we can just take them?" Duo asked eagerly. Yuu rolled her eyes.

"Duo, we can't take random creatures off the street." Yuu said flatly. Duo gave her his best puppy eyes, which had about as much affect on her as Hiro's glare had on him. Which is absolutely nothing, so Duo pouted. Yuu sighed and rolled her eyes. When Duo pouted, you knew that he wasn't going to give up.

"Yuu! PWEASE! I want those ducks!" Duo pulled at Yuu's sleeve. For the outing Yuu had decided to wear her black T-shirt, the one with safety pins on the hems, along with her typical baggy pants that cinched at the waist and the ankles. She had left most of her belts at their home, only bringing the one with the extensive lock picks, fourteen knives (not counting the other twelve that were attached to various places on her body), two guns, one bomb, two decoding devices, and three tranquilizers. After all, it was just a picnic, no need to go overboard. (O_o)

"Duo, we already have two dogs, seven cats, *and* an iguana. We don't need five ducks." Yuu said pointedly. Duo let go of Yuu's hand and backed away. He crossed his arms over his white T-shirt, and set his hips at a defiant angle. Now, it was not even a question as to whether or not they would have those ducks. It was a definite "yes". Yuu knew she shouldn't have let Duo wear those cargo shorts every time he wore them they ended up with another animal; it had become some sort of ritual with Duo. In fact, Yuu knew what the next words out of his mouth would be...

"Yuu-utsu! You either let me have those ducks, or no sex for a week!" Yuu shrugged, it was always the same threat. The only reason that he always put it at a week was because even he knew that *he* would cave if it went for much longer.

"All right, Duo. All right. We can have the ducks." Yuu conceded. Not because she was that scared of no sex for a week, but because she knew that *Duo* is scary after no sex for a week. Once, the first time he had threatened her like that, she had let him. By the end of the week, Duo was practically half-crazy. Never again would Yuu let him do that. It was just too damn scary.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, Yuu?" Duo asked that night, after the evening "activities" were done. Yuu rolled over.

"Duo, I'm trying to sleep. Don't make me slap you boy."

"Yuuuuuuuuu..." Duo whined. Yuu slapped him upside the head.

"Sleeping Yuu's do not like to be woken up." Yuu said and rolled over. Duo recovered from the slap, and rolled over until he was practically molded onto Yuu's back. He put his arms around her, and whispered in her ear.

"Yuu...please listen to me? I've got a great idea...I loooove you." Duo kissed Yuu's cheek, and Yuu sighed wearily. It was impossible to deter Duo for too long.

"What?" Yuu asked refusing to turn over, so in turn, Duo refused to let go.

"Well, I was thinking, you know how I always threaten you with no sex right?" Yuu raised an eyebrow. What the hell was Duo getting at?

"Yeeeah."

"Well, do you think any of the other guys are getting any at all?" Yuu sat bolt upright, carrying the attached Duo with her.

"WHAT?!" Yuu asked, looking at Attached-Duo like he was some sort of crazy mad dog who just suddenly jumped onto a ball and began jump roping on the ball, while saying the English alphabet backwards. (Sounds kinda trippy, ne?)

"You know what I mean. Hiro, Trowa, Quatre, Wufei...do you think they're getting enough sex? I mean, the e-mails that they send back are always so boring even Quatre's. So...I was wondering if they were getting enough action." Duo said innocently, pulling a starfish and refusing to let go of Yuu.

"Duo...you are such a freak." Yuu said incredulously.

"Yeah, and?" Duo grinned.

"Gah. You weirdo." Yuu yanked on Duo's braid affectionately. Attached-Duo grinned.

"Well, look, what I was thinking was: what about I pair them up?"

"What." Yuu stated.

"I mean, make them all go out for a week or two. It would be easy. Hiro and Wufei, Quatre and Trowa. They'll get along great. Trowa and Quatre will stick to it cause you know they're interested in each other; they're both just too shy to admit it and stuff. And Hiro and Wufei will stick to it cause of that whole honor and justice and shit. It'll be perfect!" Yuu groaned...somehow, she got a feeling that at least two of the aforementioned boys would not agree.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amazingly, Duo managed to snag all four ex-Gundam pilots into his plan. He had set everything up carefully. He bought one hotel room for each "couple", and a two week package of certain things they might need. Yuu had allowed Duo to use the money she had hacked during the war, and ahem, after it. (Bad Yuu! Bad! XP) Luckily, Duo had convinced Yuu to be the one to show the "couples" their rooms, because the rooms were honeymoon suites, with ONE king sized bed, and ONE bathroom. Duo had bribed the each of the hotels with extra money so that no cots could be brought up, and no extra rooms could be purchased. To make sure that the other boys wouldn't out bribe him, he had had Yuu threaten them as well. Just to make things perfect.

"Duo...are you sure about this?" Yuu asked that night.

"No...even now I'm still debating on whether or not I should have set it up for THREE weeks..." Duo said, frowning in thought. Yuu slapped him.

"DUO!"

"YUU!" Duo mocked Yuu's tone precisely. Then, he became Attached-Duo again and latched onto Yuu.

"Duo..."

"Yeah Yuu, yeah I'm sure about this. It'll be good for them. 'Specially for 'Fei and Hiro, they both need to lighten up and learn to have some fun. So, yeah, I'm sure this is for the best." Duo finished, and like that damn starfish Milly had to dissect in CP Bio, he curled around Yuu, clamping onto to her skin firmly, and used her as a human pillow for the night. Yuu rolled her eyes to the sky, and settled down for sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That...was so good..." Hiro said, sitting back. He had that fraction of a smile on his face again. Obviously, he was more thrilled about that meal than any other thing that had ever happened to him in his life. It must have been *that* good.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." Wufei said, inclining his head. 'That had been one hell of a cooking experience. Yui was right...the only thing he can *safely* do is boil water...' Wufei thought, remembering the seven times that he had to save the kitchen from exploding, burning to the ground, imploding (don't even ASK), etc. It had really worn him out...it was *so* time for bed. Ah, which reminded him...

"Chang, exactly how are we going to arrange the sleeping matters?" Hiro asked flatly, gesturing towards the bedroom. It was either they shared the bed, or someone was going to have to sleep in the living room, which wasn't made for sleeping.

"I was just thinking of that." Wufei said, and instantly regretted it. 'Yeah, that didn't sound perverted or *anything* Chang...' Luckily Hiro didn't think that way, and didn't take it other than the way it was intended to be.

"I was as well. Look, Chang, don't think that I am suggesting that you and I should get personal or anything, but I really think it would be best to just share. There is no point in one of us being uncomfortable all night because Duo is up to his stupid pranks again." Hiro said calmly, and Wufei couldn't help but admire his maturity. 'Had it been up to me, we'd be sparring for the bed...but, his idea is better. No point in either one of us suffering.'

"I agree." Wufei said, and both he and Hiro walked into the bedroom. They noticed that two sets of pajamas were laid out for them. They were, to say the least, provocative. Wufei threw his down blushing. Hiro shrugged and began to take off the dark blue shirt he had been wearing.

"What are you doing!?" Wufei nearly screamed.

"I am getting ready for bed." Hiro was, of course, totally calm.

"I can see that, but, don't you realize what these are?! This is an injustice to you, as well as to me!" Wufei was barely keeping a hand on his voice, he was near shouting. 'This is too much Duo...you will be killed...slowly...oh so very slowly...'

"Yes. But, I don't wish to sleep in these clothes. I don't know whether or not Duo has picked out similar clothes for daily wear and so I would rather wear these at night when the only person to see them is you, than have to wear something even worse tomorrow because I wore these clothes to bed." Hiro explained, unbuttoning his pants. A little voice tried to tell him that he would also like to see Wufei in that kind of outfit, but it was crushed with maniacal precision. Meanwhile, Wufei was thinking.

'Damn it...he's right. That would be the most logical. Why the hell didn't I think of that?! Here I am, getting all worked up over nothing...when did Yui get so damn mature?' Wufei sighed and frowned deeply and stripped off the white long-sleeved shirt that he had worn that day. He yanked off his pants, and pulled the sheer black short shorts that were his pajama's on with such ferocity that even Hiro raised his head. Hiro was in transparent red short shorts instead of black, and both young men were shirtless. Without looking at Hiro, Wufei stalked over to the bed and climbed in. He pulled the covers over his head, and stayed on one side of the bed.

"Goodnight." Wufei said curtly, not wanting to be rude. Hiro sighed silently. 'Chang is so...' Hiro began to think, but the thought was cut off cruelly. 'Hiro Yui...what the hell do you think you're doing? Go to sleep moron, before you self destruct just from embarrassment.' Hiro thought calmly as he too climbed into the bed, settling into the pillows serenely.

######################################################## #######

Hehehe...I'm really in a mood for ending things in bed. ^_^ Don't even ask why, I have no clue myself. I guess it's just because I just think it's a funny position to be in. Um...Yuu is sort of out of character in this fic (like it matters) but, that's because Tama doesn't exist in this world. U_U How sad...ah well. Stick around and stuff. Review please. ^_^
~*ATHENA*~