Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Yaruki--Determination ❯ The Laundry Escapade ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Pairings: 1x5, 3x4, 2xYuu

Warnings: Yaoi, fluff, swearing, just plain ol' weirdness

Rating: PG-13

Notes: This is just a fic that I'm writing for the very hell of it. It's sorta AU, and it won't make a lot of sense if you haven't read Saikou no Shiawase (cause you won't know who Yuu is). Milly should like it. Well...maybe. ^_^

Disclaimer: Now, since I am a poor widdle Chibi, you won't want to sue me. On top of that, I don't own Gundam Wing, nor do I claim that I do, (Well...does dreaming count? O_o) so you have no reason to. Yay. Me technically own this fic. No steal. If steal you be bad. Hate you forever. >_<

'Think'
"Talk"
~~~time passes~~~
***flash backs***

######################################################### ######

When Wufei awoke that next morning, the first thing that he noticed was that his back was warm and cozy. Something was up against his back, and damn! did it feel good. Wufei snuggled into it, and suddenly, his memory came back to him and he realized exactly what he was snuggling up to.

'Holy goddamn shit! That is *Hiro Yui*! I am getting cozy with *HIRO YUI*. **HIRO YUI**!!!!' Wufei thought, refusing the urge to twitch. He didn't want to make it seem like he was awake, so he decided that he would just move away slowly. That way, Hiro wouldn't think that he did it on purpose. 'Okay, here we go. Nice and easy...' Just as Wufei was slowly detaching himself from Hiro, he saw an arm going flying around his neck.

"GACK!" Wufei said involuntarily. Hiro pulled Wufei back to him, and began to pull a Starfish-Duo and latched onto Wufei in numerous places. The creepy part was that Hiro was completely asleep.

'No offense Yui, but I'd really not like to be *this* close to you!!' Wufei thought as he tried to peel one of Hiro's arms off him. Wufei frowned as the arm refused to even budge off his skin. 'This is going to get decidedly uncomfortable, and if he doesn't move soon I am going to start using pressure points...' Wufei silently threatened Hiro. Almost as if in response to Wufei's thoughts, the now Starfish-Hiro pulled Wufei freakishly close, and snuggled his head into Wufei's shoulder. Now, Wufei was much like a red Christmas light, and practically emitting a red light from the extreme blush that was on his face. Wufei tried to move from side to side, to get his arms free, but Starfish-Hiro was too damn intelligent for red-Christmas-light-Wufei. Wufei could not get free.

"Hiro...you're killing me..." Wufei strangled out, and that was not entirely untruthful, Starfish-Hiro did have a death grip on Wufei's body, and that included his chest, which made it hard to breathe.

".....password...." Hiro mumbled in his sleep. Wufei arched an eyebrow, and mouthed to the word "Password?", although he didn't say anything out loud.

'What the bloody freakin' hell?' Wufei tried to think of what the hell Hiro could be dreaming of, and more importantly what the hell that damn password was. 'Okay, let's start with the basics...'

"Yui Hiro." No effect. "Chang Wufei." Hiro twitched. Hmmm...let's think then...most likely, it had something to do with Wufei's name. What was Starfish-Hiro dreaming of? O_o "Wufei." Another slight twitch. Okay... "Wu-chan." Hmm...one of Hiro's legs loosed its starfish hold. 'Okay, now we're getting somewhere. All righty, let's just go down the list of the stupid nicknames that Duo has for me...'

"Wu-man. Fei-dude. Wuffie. Wu-wu. Wu-er. Wu-baby. Fei-man." Wufei recited them one after another, and by the time he was done, Starfish-Hiro had relaxed his grip long enough for Wufei to scurry away. Once Wufei was out of the bed, he looked at Hiro incredulously. 'He's got to be on something!!!!' Wufei thought, and decided to take revenge for the starfish effect that Hiro had imposed on Wufei. While planning his revenge his mind conveniently deleted that the things that had been the "password" were his name. Yep, *conveniently*.

Just as Wufei was about to extract his revenge (can we say: Chinese-water-torture-Wufei-style? O_o) Hiro woke up with a jolt. He looked around, completely composed, and noticed Wufei standing there with his bottom lip on the floor. Hiro raised his left eyebrow a minuscule amount and let that whole fraction of a smile appear. Now, if he was anyone else that would someone cocking an eyebrow into his or her hair and then dying of laughter right then and there. However, this is Hiro Yui, who has problems with repressed and ignored emotions cause he is supposed to be some sort of "perfect soldier", but, go figure he's not, and therefore he does not ever show laughter and surprise.

"Ohayou, Chang." Hiro said to Wufei as Wufei gathered his bottom lip off the floor and tried futilely to get it back to normal.

"Uh-huh." That was all that Wufei could manage since his lip was still about five feet long, and not getting any shorter. 'How the bloody hell did I *do* this?!' He thought, frustrated that it wouldn't go back to normal. 'Don't tell me that I'm stuck this way?!' Wufei thought, busily trying to squish his lip back into place. Now, even the one and only Hiro Yui, laughed. Well, a little bit. Like, say, ½ of second or so. This made matters worse because now Wufei's jaw dropped as well. This in turn made Hiro laugh for (get ready for this) a full 3 seconds. Oh yeah. Which made Wufei's eye's bug out. Which made Hiro laugh (try not to die from shock people, you'll make things even worse) for almost 10 ½ seconds. It was incredible. That, in case you weren't paying too close attention, made for a total of 14 seconds, which is almost 15 seconds, which is one-fourth of a minute. Amazing, ne?

Anyways, after Wufei had managed to get his body parts back to normal, the two young men went to see what sort of clothes Duo had scrounged up for them. Luckily, Hiro's proposed thesis of provocative clothing proved wrong, although not necessarily unfounded, and they found normal clothing for the day. So, they threw their clothes down the laundry shoot and took out their new clothing. Wufei was in black jeans, that although they were tight, they weren't unnaturally so. He had a black T-shirt and a light jacket that was; oh you guessed it, black. Hiro had a similar outfit, except his was more like a black and dark green mix. His outfit had a sticky note attached to it (obviously from Duo) that simply said: "Sorry, I couldn't find any black spandex shorts in your size. These jeans are all I could manage. ^_~"

After they had finished getting dressed the two guys went and sat down at the table. Hiro stared at the table and Wufei glared to the side. Neither said anything. The silence was getting a little loud, if you know what I mean. If you don't, all I mean is that it was beginning to get a little uncomfortable in that silence. Why I didn't just say that in the first place, you might ask? Well, because that's awfully boring. I like the idea of a silence being loud. ^_^ Anyways, let's move on, shall we?

"So...we're supposed to do certain things...right Chang?" Hiro asked Wufei darkly.

"Well, that was the agreement. Hold on, I have the list with me somewhere..." Wufei said, searching his pockets for that scrap of paper. 'Umm, not in the right front or the left one...and it's not in the back two...oh my dear freaking lord. I left it in my clothes.' Wufei coughed nervously, without that list, they were going to have to just do things blindly. That was not good, DEFINETLY not good.

"Chang?" Hiro asked a sweat dropping Wufei.

"I...uh...left in my other pants." Wufei admitted wryly. Hiro stood up.

"What."

"Well, I forgot that it was in there!" Wufei winced under Hiro's glare. Both were bound by either their honor or their training to follow that list that Duo had given them, after they had both agreed unknowingly to his Plan of Doom.

"Let's go see if we can get those pants back." Hiro stated as he got up and stalked to the door. Wufei sighed, grabbed a room key, and walked after Hiro.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm sorry sirs, but we can't allow you to go in there." The man outside the laundry room said, apologizing for the n-th time. Oh, for some of you who haven't made it to Algebra and stuff, n just stands for any number. It's like x, it's an unknown variable. Okay, are we good to move on? All right, let's.

"But, those are our clothes!" Wufei gritted his teeth dangerously.

"I'm sorry, it's Hotel Policy." The man said, bowing and apologizing again.

"This is a total injustice! Those are our clothes and we can't be allowed to get them back! This is a dishonor! Goddamn Hotel Policy! How about I take that policy of yours and shove it-" Hiro stopped Wufei before he could go much farther on that tangent by clamping a hand over Wufei's mouth which was beginning to start off on his wide vocabulary of curse words.

"We understand. Come, Chang, let's go." Hiro said, forcefully leading Wufei away from the manager, although, he didn't quite manage to grab Wufei's hand before he made an obscene gesture at the man outside the laundry room.

When they were out of sight, and hearing range, Hiro released Wufei.

"Hiro Yui, what the hell did you think you were doing?" Wufei asked glaring with full force at Hiro, who wasn't even shocked enough to blink.

"Chang, there are other ways to get to that laundry room." Hiro said, motioning that Wufei follow him back to the room. Wufei followed dubiously.

"Yui...there is no way I am going down that laundry shoot. No fucking way." Wufei said adamantly. Hiro glared, and unfortunately, Wufei wasn't as immune to Hiro's glare as Hiro was to his. "All right! Geezus Kraighst." (Jesus Christ, for you simple people.)

"I'll follow you in about 5 seconds, so make sure you land quickly and get out of the way even faster."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." Wufei waved his hand arrogantly. 'Going to kill Duo...kill...kill...' Wufei chanted in his mind as he squeezed his body into the shoot, hoping to God that he wouldn't get stuck or anything weird. 'All this for that stupid list...kill...kill...kill...'

"AH!" Wufei screamed shortly as the shoot curved suddenly, nearly making him dash his brains out. He stalled for two seconds and continued onwards, banging his extremely well muscled and bronzed Chinese body in multiple places. By the time he finally reached the bottom, he was bleeding in four places, and bruised extensively. As he sat in the basket that had broken his fall rubbing his head, he realized a little too late that Hiro was right behind him.

"GAHHH!" Wufei yelled out as Hiro sprawled on Wufei. They were now tangled up in clothing, each other's arms and legs, and some other things that Wufei would rather not name.

"Nice job remembering Chang." Hiro said evenly, as he disentangled himself from Wufei. Wufei blushed and got dangerously close to a nosebleed.

"S-sorry."

"Whatever. Let's find our clothes." Hiro said, looking around. Wufei couldn't help but notice that Hiro had received only one bruise on his elbow from his trip down the laundry shoot. 'How the fuck did he do that?!' Wufei thought, willing his jaw not to drop, they really didn't have time for that right now.

"Uh...Yui, they're not here." Wufei said, after looking around briefly.

"I noticed." Hiro said, and walked off towards the washing machines.

"Gah, wait." Wufei said, picking himself gingerly off the floor.

"Um...I found them, Chang." Hiro said and pointed at their clothes that were at the top of a very dangerously high pile of clothing. Wufei just barely managed to keep his jaw normal this time, since the pile was at the very least ten feet tall. But, he could see his pants at the top. Yes, those were definitely his pants.

"How are we going to get them though?" Wufei asked, looking around for a stepladder or something...

"You're Chinese, right?" Hiro asked seemingly randomly.

"Uh...yes." Wufei answered, wondering where Hiro was heading with that...

"Time for some Chinese acrobatics." Hiro announced with a creepy glint in his eye. Wufei hung his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ready Chang?" Hiro asked, his hands laced together to form a boost.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." Wufei answered, and Hiro glared.

"Last time that you said that I ended up putting my face in a place that was never made for my face." Hiro said, glaring harder. Wufei swallowed and blushed.

"Okay: Yes, I am ready Yui-san." Wufei said, mocking a salute. Hiro shook his head slightly.

"Fine. Go." Hiro said, and Wufei started running towards Hiro. Just as he was about to land on Hiro's hands, a laundry lady came in and Hiro dropped his hands, which let Wufei fly into Hiro and both of them were launched into the pile of laundry and completely buried under the clothing.

"AH! What a mess!" The lady exclaimed at the sight of the fallen mountain, then, looking around for the culprit and not seeing one, she shrugged. "Ah well. I'll blame it on the new girl, Anna. I'll just get these started then." The lady said and reached for a certain pair of jeans and T-shirt.

What seemed like infinity later, the laundry lady finally left. Wufei popped out of the clothes first, gasping for air. He scurried out of the pile and started looking for his jeans. He couldn't find them, even though he sent hundreds of clothes flying everywhere. Turning suddenly, he saw them, going around and around in the washing machine. He groaned. He collapsed by the machine that held his pants and the list of things that they had to do before the two weeks were over. Hiro appeared out of the myriad of clothes and came over to Wufei.

"Chang. You have female underwear on your head." Hiro said, actually arching his eyebrow. Wufei reached up and pulled of the lacey and showy thong off of his head, which had latched onto his ponytail holder, emotionlessly. His hair hung down around his face now, and he put his hand on the glass that allowed him to see his jeans going around and around and around and around.

"Yui...there's our list...it's all watery and stuff now. We'll never know what we're supposed to do." Wufei said wearily, placing his head on the glass. Hiro sighed, and put a hand on Wufei's shoulder, after removing the bra that was resting on it.

"Chang, it doesn't really matter. We both saw that list at least briefly, and I'm sure we can guess what Duo would put on a list like that. Let's go back to the room." Hiro said, yanking on Wufei's shirt. Wufei sighed longingly for his pants, specifically for the list in the pants, but went along with Hiro.

When they reached the hotel room, both were tired. That had been one hell of an excursion that ended up being all for nothing. They walked in and sat down at the table. Neither talked. Then, after a deep breath, Wufei announced that he was going to change into different clothes and clean himself up. Hiro only nodded. The reason they were so dejected, by the way, was because Duo had managed to make them agree that if they didn't do all the things on the list they would be forced to stay together another two weeks with a more "fun" list. Hiro was just starting to try to recall everything that had been on that list, when suddenly he heard Wufei scream.

"AH! AH! AH! AH! AHHH! AHHH!" Hiro sprinted the twelve feet that was between him and Wufei.

"WUFEI!?" Hiro screamed, genuinely worried. Wufei was yelling and panting as he pointed to a tiny scrap of paper on the table. The list.

"It...was...here all along..." Wufei was still pointing at the list as if it was possessed. Hiro frowned. He knew that hadn't been there when they had woken up that morning.

"Hmm..." Hiro said and walked up calmly to the table, even though his heart was still racing from running, and...anyways. Hiro smirked at the list and handed it to Wufei, pointing at the note on the bottom. Here's what the list said:

1. See a full length movie together
2. Eat dinner in at least TWO fancy restaurants
3. Go to an amusement park and stay from the time it opens to the time it closes
4. Go to an aquarium for the day
5. Hold hands at least two hours a day starting the third day
6. Kiss at least three times on the lips before the first week is up
7. Go on at least three picnics
8. By the second week hold hands at least three hours a day in public
9. Kiss each other once a day on the lips beginning the second week.
10. Optional: DO IT. AT LEAST ONCE. COME ON GUYS. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO. ^_~

PS-Next time Wufei, don't put this in your pocket of jeans that you're going to have washed. Oh, and Hiro, you have a pair of shorts trailing from your left shoe. Have fun guys!

MUCH LOVE:
The One and Only Duo Maxwell

Hiro reached down and pulled of the pair of shorts from his left shoe and watched as Wufei grew brighter and brighter red. 'This is vaguely amusing to watch...' Hiro thought, as Wufei got to number 10. Then he saw Wufei cock an eyebrow unnaturally high as he read the ps.

"How did he...?" Wufei began. Hiro shook his head and shrugged.

"He's pretty talented as far as sneaking goes." Hiro admitted. And Wufei tossed the note back onto the table.

"I'm going to kill him someday."

"Would you mind if I joined in on that?"

"No, not at all. In fact, it's only fair."

"Right. Now, starting tomorrow you and I have to hold hands for two hours." Hiro stated flatly. Wufei grimaced, and he noticed that's Hiro's features flickered for a second. 'It's not possible...but...maybe...Hiro...' Wufei refused to finish that thought. But, even still, he didn't want to somehow hurt Hiro's feelings. After all, Hiro had earned Wufei's respect and therefore was on the "Don't Intentionally Hurt" list. Wufei sighed on the inside.

"Yep. Well, that can't be too hard, right?" Wufei asked with a mocking smile on his face. Hiro's features flickered to a different emotion so quickly Wufei wasn't even sure that he had seen it. 'Eh, whatever. This is just Duo's stupid prank...I'll get him back...'

It was just about then that they discovered that their pajamas had been changed. Now, they were tight Speedo-like shorts, with no shirts again. Wufei blanched, but Hiro shrugged and took off his shirt...

######################################################### ######

HAHAHA! That was amusing to write. ^_^ Okay, onto the next chapter! YAY! Please Review!

~*ATHENA*~