Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ ZER0 ❯ Diligence ( Chapter 10 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Title: ZER0 - Part 11 - Diligence
Author: Vinyl Koneko (Emily), roguegirl@att.net
Rating: R
Warnings: language, angst, death, blood, gruesome stuff, yaoi
Archive: Want it? Take it. Just give me credit, please.
Disclaimer: I don't own any of these characters. I just like to play with them and make them play with each other.
Comments: *Emphasis*, 'thought', [flashback], /written/, //lyrics//. Diligence is the Fourth Heavenly Virtue and is defined as having a persevering application. This part is reeeeally tiny, but I can only type likE thiS for so long before my pinky finger wants to fall off from pressing the Shift key so many times. ^_~

*~**~*

April 8, 201 AC (cont'd)

*~**~*

/ONCE AGAiN YOU hAVE GREAtlY iMPRESSEd ME. MAYbE All iS NOt lOSt fOR YOUR SOUlS. YOUR diliGENCE iS thE MOSt iMPRESSiVE. NOt ONlY hAVE YOU fiGUREd OUt MY MEthOd, bUt WhO i AM, AS WEll. SO, AS YOU MUSt hAVE CONClUdEd, thiS iS thE kEY fOR diliGENCE.

if YOU GO tO thAt AddRESS, YOU Will NOt lEARN ANYthiNG MORE AbOUt ME bESIdES WhAt YOU Will AlREAdY kNOW. CONfUSEd? YOU ShOUld bE.

dON't bOthER EVEN tRYiNG tO tRACE thiS MESSAGE. i kNOW YOU tRiEd thE lASt ONE, ANd All thAt PROVEd tO bE WAS A WAStE Of tiME, GRANtEd it WAS YOURS ANd NOt MiNE.

dON't fEEl likE it'S YOUR dUtY tO PROtECt llOYd ANd tANYA. i WON't GO AftER thEM. thEY'RE GOOd kidS, bEiNG NiCE ANd hElPfUl tO YOU PREVENtERS PEOPlE. lYiNG WOUldN't hAVE kEPt YOU fROM fiNdiNG ME, ANYWAY. AS YOU thiNk iS tYPiCAl AMONG All "killERS" SUCh AS MYSElf, i MUSt WANt tO bE CAUGht. thAt, UNfORtUNAtElY, iS NOt tRUE. i'M JUSt tRYiNG tO PROVE A lESSON, ANd YOU bOYS ARE SUCh EAGER StUdENtS.

thiS, SAdlY, Will bE thE lASt MESSAGE YOU RECEiVE fROM ME. i hOPE thAt YOU SAVEd thEM All tO USE AGAiNSt ME iN COURt. thE NEXt tiME YOU hEAR fROM ME, WE Will MEEt fACE-tO-fACE ANd i Will PRObAblY bE REAd MY RIGhtS ANd bROUGht tO thE tEMPORARY dEtENtiON fACilitY iN thE bASEMENt lEVEl Of PREVENtERS hEAdQUARtERS. it'S REASSURiNG thAt if hQ GEtS bOMbEd, thE CRiMiNAlS Will hAVE bEttER OddS Of SURViViNG thAN thE AGENtS.

SO kEEP hARd At WORk, ANd YOUR diliGENCE ShAll ONlY bE REWARdEd iN thE ENd./

*~**~*

End Part 11