Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Brainwashed Love! ❯ A Love Light In The Darkness! ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 5: A Love Light In The Darkness!

Boss: Bijou, are you okay?

(Bijou laughs evilly. Boss backs away)

Boss: Bijou…..no. WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU?!

(Bijou Evil laugh get louder. Her combed down fur shoots up revealing the Dark Circle symbol)

Bijou: Mwhahahaha! I am now a loyal member of the Dark Circle. You will die! Mwhahaha!

Boss: NO! They've brainwashed you! Bijou, you got to fight it!

Bijou: Why should I Boss?

(Bijou slaps Boss across the face)

Boss: …………..

Bijou: I always hated you Boss! My true love has always been Hamtaro! No one else matters to me!

Boss: WHAT?! HAMTARO?!

Bijou: But Hamtaro is dead…..and if here's dead you all should be dead! Mwhahaha! NOW DIE BOSS!

(Bijou holds her paw to Boss's head. A blue ball appears in her paw. Boss shivers. Bijou fires the blue ball in Boss's face causing him to fly back)

Boss: WAHHHHHHHHH!!

(Boss lands back on the grass 1 foot away from Bijou. Bijou has an evil smile on her face)

Bijou: `Ow does it feel Boss? How does it feel when you get attacked by someone you love? Hahaha!

Boss: Bi..Bijou….

(Boss gets up but Bijou knocks him back down hard. Boss I bleeding. Bijou kicks him in the chest causing him to cough up blood)

Bijou: Why aren't you fighting back Boss? Are you too afraid to hurt me? Mwhahaha!

(Boss Grips his shovel hard)

Boss: (thinking) no….I can't hurt her..not my love……

(Bijou fires another blue ball in Boss's face. Boss flies back 2 feet this time. He is badly wounded and coughing up blood. Bijou walks up to him)

Boss: (weak) Bijou…..you got to fight it...I love you….

(Bijou points her paw at Boss who is even able to get up. Boss closes his eyes)

Bijou: No….I can not!

(Bijou puts her paw back down by her side)

Boss: Bijou…….

(Boss passes out)

Voice: Boss! Hey Boss!

Voice 2: is he okay?

Voice 3: Ookwee!

Voice 4: I bet he tried to take on a cat!

Voice 5: Spare us Howdy.

Voice: He's waking up!

(Boss opens his eyes. The first thing he sees is Maxwell)

Boss: Maxwell?

(Boss sits up and looks around, it is nighttime)

Hamtaro: Are you okay, Boss-man?

Boss: Bijou? Where's Bijou?!

Hamtaro: Bijou? She's not here, boss. She is missing remember?

Boss: (Thinking) She spared my life...she must love me..Don't worry Bijou, I will free you from your evil!

(Boss gets up)

Sparkle: What happened Boss? Did the Dark Circle attack you?

(Boss didn't answer. He just couldn't tell what happened to Bijou)

Boss: Yeah…. they did. I didn't see them coming

TO BE CONTINUED……..