Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Brainwashed Love! ❯ Till We Meet Again, My Love! ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 6: Till We Meet Again, My Love!

(Alice and Morph are still walking around looking for the clubhouse)

Morph: Don't worry Alice. I am sure that the clubhouse is down this way.

Alice: Oh shut up Morph! You don't know where you are going. You spoiled the whole day! I am heading back!

(Alice turns around and walks back towards the Dark Circle Castle)

Morph: I'm sure that the clubhouse is behind this bush! ALICE! Ok! You're going to miss out on all the fun!

(Morph runs inside the bush)

Morph: Oh Ham-Hams! Come on out! WAH!

Cat: Meow!

(Morph runs out of the bush chased by a grey tabby cat)

Morph: Alice! WAIT FOR ME!!

(Morph races of into the night. Later that night at Laura's house. Laura is writing in her diary)

Laura: "Our team barley managed to win the soccer match. I was too tired to play so I sat on the side and cheered for Travis"

Hamtaro: (Eating a sunflower seed) krump...krump…..

(Laura closes her diary and looks at Hamtaro)

Laura: Well, I better get to sleep. I don't want to be tired in the morning again. Because I have a feeling that tomorrow is going to be a great day. Don't you think Hamtaro?

Hamtaro: Heke!

(Meanwhile, at the Dark Circle HQ)

????: So Bijou, why didn't you kill Boss?

Bijou: I'm sorry, my lord. I don't know what came over me! But I assure you; next time I will kill him.

????: Very Well. You are dismissed. Do not fail me again.

Bijou: I will not fail you again, master.

(Bijou exits the room and walks down the dark corridor to Stings room)

Alice: So its true…..you are now one of us.

(Bijou turns around to see Alice standing there)

Bijou: Oui it is true. It is a great `onour to serve the master.

Alice: So which bedroom have you got?

Bijou: The master has given me Stings room.

Alice: Oh. You may want to take down the pictures of Sparkle. It's enough to make you puke!

(Alice walks away)

Bijou: Sparkle! Tomorrow I will kill those fools!

(Bijou turns around and continues her walk down the dark corridor. Meanwhile, out in the cold night. Boss is up on a tree branch looking at the night sky)

Boss: Bijou……..

*Flashback*

(Boss I walking down the street near Bijou's mansion. He stops and spots a moving truck in the driveway)

Man: Ok. Bring out the sofa, Bob!

(A man emerges out of the truck carrying one end of a sofa, closely followed by another man carrying the other side of the sofa. They carry it into the house)

Boss: I better get out of here. I don't want to get seen!

(Boss begins to move but is forced to Jump into a Bush because a young girl has stepped out of a car near him. She is carrying a cage. Boss peaks out)

Boss: Huh? Whoa!

(In the cage sleeping is a white hamster with blue ribbons-Bijou, Boss look at her with love in his eyes)

*End of flashback*

Boss: Bijou..Ever since I first laid my eyes on you I loved you. Don't worry I will free you from your evil! I promise….

The End