Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Ham-Hams goning online! Enter the world ❯ The hams journey through Murasha, Laura's surprise discovery ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Though the changes to chapter 2 may have been annoying but I promise to make sure this won't happen again. Enjoy!

Chapter 3 Raishiuko training battle! The hams journey through Murasha

Raishiuko and Onaka soon reach the bottom of the stairs and tread into the dungeon. Raishiuko had out her cards into put them into her left vest pocket to grab when needed and presses the map button on her C.R.A.P-C and asks it to scan the dungeon and a hologram of the dungeon map appears.

(Walking and looking at the map)

Raishiuko: Well we're on the first level of the dungeon, though what do the red dots mean?

Onaka: That's where you can find treasure boxes, they can hold cards, books and other special and unique items to use on quests or adventures. Sometimes they contain money chips needed buy even more equipment.

Raishiuko: Oh I see, and I think were approaching one now.

They soon stop at a treasure box and kneel down to investigate, well Onaka flew down to floor level.

Raishiuko: So this is a treasure box?

Onaka: Yes.

Raishiuko hesitates for a moment.

Onaka: Well go ahead open it!

Raishiuko: Okay here goes!

She opens the chest and a light yellow glow emits from inside. The glow fades to notice some money chips, a hand mirror and a sword inside a sheath.

Raishiuko: Cool.

Onaka: I'll say, there's 800 money chips. Fairy's hand mirror and- I don't believe it!

Raishiuko: What?!

Onaka: This is a Lighthawk saber!

Raishiuko: Lighthawk saber?

Onaka: There are many kinds of swords in this world. This is one of the rarest, only 9 were made and hidden throughout the world.

Raishiuko puts the money and mirror in the bag and takes out the sheath and sword inside. She takes out the sword to see a thin, clear beautiful blade, through the mirrored edge she could see herself.

Raishiuko: I've never held a sword before, it feels odd.

Meanwhile Hamtaro and the others followed the mysterious ham through the town wondering a lot.

???: So you didn't enter this world the normal way, and you came here to check on a friend you thought was in danger?

Hamtaro: That's right, my owner Laura and my friend Oxnard's Kana entered this game and at first we thought something happened. Even though there probably fine we wanted to come here to be sure.

???: So you're real hamsters?!

Hamtaro: Yeah. You mean your not?

The mysterious ham twitched in nervousness and sweat dropped.

???: Well in a way it's just in this game the human players could also disguised themselves as there favorite animals so sometimes a ham ham in this world may be a human outside it.

Just then some human player came on the street the hams were on.

Boss: Well while I'm not sure they human enough for me, we better hide.

???: Wait.

The human players come by and nothing happened.

Boy: Hi!

Girl: What's happening?!

As they left the hams were quite confused.

Boss: Nothing happened, they even greeted us.

???: They are not aware of your true species so you can walk freely without fear.

Stan: That's so cool, it will certainly make are search less stressful.

T.W: Speaking of search, where are we going, uh sir?

???: Well as long as you're here you might as well have a place to stay.

He soon leads the hams to his home down Main Street. He treats them to sunflower seeds and drinks at his big dinning room table.

(Sips)

Hakeru: Ah, Strawberry mint tea my favorite.

(Sips)

T.W: That's odd, it tastes like my favorite hot cocoa to me, with just a hint of cinnamon.

Boss: Mine's black coffee with sugar.

Bijou: Mine's Orange juice but how is that possible? We all poured from the same pitcher.

???: It's a wish teapot, it pours whatever drink you wish weather be hot or cold.

Maxwell: Very intriguing, seemingly unscientific but intriguing.

Oxnard: I got a Watermelon spritz with ice, and I was just thinking I wanted to try one.

Cappy: : I got grape juice.

Sandy: Stan and I got smoothies and each with our favorite blends.

Stan: And it's just the right temperature, not too warm and soggy or cold and frigid.

Pashmina: Penelope and I got a nice cold glass of milk.

Penelope drunk her milk through a straw feeling quite content.

Penelope: Okwee!

Dexter: I got apple juice, exactly what I wished for.

Howdy: I got apple cider, I wonder what the difference is between the two?

T.W: What did you get Hamtaro?

Hamtaro: A strawberry and sunflower milkshake, who'd thought I'd get one.

???: So do you see, whatever drink you want it will give it to you, just think of it and pour. It was given to me as a reward for going on an errand for someone. When you help people you're sometimes given items or money to buy items.

Hamtaro: So have you been playing this game long?

???: I've been here a few weeks.

T.W: Did you get sucked in like we did?

???: Not exactly but I did enter this world on some interesting circumstances.

Hakeru: How so?

???: I'm sorry but I can't say, but I can help you find your owners.

Hamtaro: Great where are they?

???: Follow me.

He led the hams upstairs to his den where they found a complicated looking computer.

Maxwell: This machine looks very intuitive. What is it?

???: It's my home computer terminal, it keeps track of my info in this world it's like a super computer and diary all in one. Plus you can send messages to friends you make in this game or keep track of each other if you get separated, I'll show you.

He turns on his computer terminal and a childlike male voice said-

Terminal; Welcome back sir, what can I assist you with?

???: I need to order about 12 C.R.A.P-C units for some rouge players. They entered another power surge.

Terminal: Processing-

It scanned through the online general store and-

Terminal: Yes there are units available but I'll need there names, if they are a group I'll need a group name.

Then a microphone popped out from above the monitor.

???: Now just say your names into the mike and S.C.A.N will handle it.

Sandy: Who's S.C.A.N?

???: That's the name of my terminal, it stands for-

Super

Computer

And

Network device. Every player's terminal has its own unique name like people and hams do but each has the same features.

Maxwell: Sounds interesting.

???: I'll explain more in a minute but the terminal now needs all your names.

After everyone said there names S.C.A.N analyzed them and said-

S.C.A.N: C.R.A.P-C unit registration complete, group identification and member address registration needed.

???: Okay now you need a team name to go by and get your member address so you can send messages, once then we can search the database and find your owners and you can send a message to meet them somewhere.

The hams thought it over and decided-

Hamtaro: We'll be the HH club.

S.C.A.N processed the info-

???: There names will be there member addresses.

S.C.A.N: All registrations complete.

???: Now since you don't have a place to stay I'll tell S.C.A.N that you'll be staying with me, it will add an extension on my house and you'll be registered here to live.

Hamtaro: Are you sure you don't mind?

???: Well I certainly can't leave you out in the street besides you need a place to crash., S.C.A.N please register the ham-hams to my home.

S.C.A.N: Processing-

A diagram of the mysterious ham's house appears on screen.

S.C.A.N: Now processing new extension…

After a minute-

Residential registration complete, now sending order of 12 C.R.A.P-C units.

Then on an electronic desk 12 C.R.A.P units appeared. The hams went over and picked the one that had there names on it in Japanese text and a cute picture of them next to it.

Hamtaro: What are these things?

The mysterious went on to explain the functions of the device and asked S.C.A.N to find Laura and Kana.

S.C.A.N: Players found, Laura nickname Raishiuko is in a training dungeon practicing the basics of the game, Kana nickname Omarisu is in an unknown where she is.

Hamtaro: It seems there even the computer doesn't know were Kana is.

T.W: Then we'll split up, Hamtaro, Bijou, Boss and I will go to this training dungeon and everyone else find someone who knows were Kana might be.

Hamtaro: Agreed, let's go!

???: Wait!

They stop in their tracks-

???: You'll need there member addresses.

So S.C.A.N scans Laura and Kana's member addresses into everyone's C.R.A.P-C units and puts them in there backpacks.

???: You're friends member addresses are already programmed in, are you sure you're up for this?

Hamtaro: Certainly, we've been on quests like this before and we always get the job done.

So they leave the room and out the door and the 2 groups go there separate ways.

The mysterious hamster's fairy guide came back through the window from shopping to see him quite confused.

Oni: I know what just happened, I saw the whole thing from the window. There the friends you told me about, why do you not say who you are?

???: I have to be sure it's really them and not a trap.

Oni: You must trust them to bring them here.

He said nothing and thought-

(Thinking)

???: First these power surges and now, could these hams be the key to saving this world.

How this guy know the ham hams and how will Laura use the Lighthawk saber as well the other two items, will she and Kana ever meet, and will the hams ever understand this game that just may not be a game?

PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!