Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Ham-Hams goning online! Enter the world ❯ Raishiuko training battle! Boss fight begins and Kana’s appearance ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

We're glad you enjoy our collaboration, and now back to our story.

Chapter 4 Raishiuko training battle! Boss fight begins and Kana's appearance

Raishiuko and Onaka have just gotten the Lighthawk Saber from the training dungeon.

And now they go through the dungeon for specialized training.

Raishiuko: The map shows there are four more treasures in this dungeon. But what's that big skull thing in the big room box up there?

Onaka: Oh that? That means that'll be the room with the dungeon boss.

Raishiuko: Dungeon boss?

Onaka: In every dungeon there will be a boss to fight, though sometimes it might not be there. For it could've been destroyed by another player recently. But it does reappear within an half an hour.

Raishiuko: I was hoping someone would've gotten rid of this one.

Onaka: Well it's very easy. No one can ever have a hard time fighting it. It's so easy; you have to be stupid to not destroy it.

Raishiuko: But on my Status menu it shows that my level is 0. How can I get stronger?

Onaka: Don't worry. You'll level up in a while. Let's just get going.

They walk around the dungeon path. Then Slime appears.

Raishiuko: What's that?

Onaka: Use the MSU feature.

Raishiuko: MSU?

Onaka: Monster

Scanning

Unit.

You can check what monster it is; see its level, and its type. Just press the U shaped button on your C.R.A.P-C.

Raishiuko: Okay.

She presses the icon and an image of the monster is shown.

MSU: Slime. Level 1. Type: Earth.

Raishiuko: Well there's a problem. I'm not even at its level.

Onaka: Don't worry. Just use the cards. Use a power-up card and use your saber. You can take the slime out in an instant.

Raishiuko: Okay.

She takes a card that shows a person with an aura around it. Raishiuko slashes the card through the reader and an aura surrounds her. She takes out her weapon and charges at the slime.

Raishiuko: Rising.....Eagle!

She jumps into the air and slices the air to form a beam edge, which cuts through the slime, destroying it.

Raishiuko: I did it! Thanks Onaka.

The aura fades.

C.R.A.P.C: Raishiuko has leveled up to Level 1.

Raishiuko: Hey! I grew a level!

C.R.A.P.C: Please select player type.

Raishiuko: Player type?

Onaka: Remember back at the cafe I should you the different players as different classes?

Raishiuko: Yeah?

Onaka: After a player goes to level 1, he or she gets to decide what class they will be.

They can use a variety of weapons. But cannot equip some. But each is good in its way.

Raishiuko: What's there to choose?

Shows five different people in different classes

.

Onaka: You can be a Soldier, a White Mage, a Black Mage, a Fighter, or a Necromancer

.

Raishiuko: I like the Black Mage.

Onaka: Black Mages can use Sabers and Rods. So you don't have to worry about not being able to use the Lighthawk Saber for choosing it.

Raishiuko: Okay.

She presses the icon with the Black Mage. She transforms into a black mage. She gets a new costume. She wears a black dress with a black sword sheath.

Raishiuko: Wow! I'm a Black Mage.

Onaka: Now you abilities are enhanced. You can use Summoning Cards and Spell cards.

Raishiuko: Cool.

Onaka: To use Summoning cards you need to have certain items with you, so a card alone is nothing without the right items. Same for Spell cards. Only they need certain magic pebbles to use.

Raishiuko: That's good. I think I'm ready. Let's go fight more monsters. *checks the

Map* Now where to go?

There's a green flicker at the boss room.

Onaka: A green flicker. Meaning there's someone else in the dungeon as well.

Raishiuko: I wonder who it could be?

They rush off.

Speaking of which, Osimaru (Kana), and her guide Ivit, are fighting the boss. She is a White Mage, and is being beaten badly.

Osimaru: I thought you said this boss is the easiest.

Ivit: I did. But this isn't what the creature is capable of.

The boss shoots fire balls at Osimaru.

Osimaru: White Shield!

A shield surrounds her, protecting her from the fireballs.

Osimaru: What happens if I lose my HP to this thing?

Ivit: You only return to the last town you visited.

Osimaru: This is gonna be embarrassing if I lose to the first boss of the game and is easy. What do I have in my inventory that I could use to beat this thing?

Ivit: Well, every player gets one Instant KO card. But it only works on monsters and not on other players, or bosses.

Osimaru: Well that helps.

The shield fades. The boss shoots another blast.

Osimaru: *slashes a card* Reflect Shield!

Another barrier surrounds her. The blast is reflected back.

Osimaru: Alright!

But the boss does Reflect Shield too and the blast is shot at another part of the room, a hole is shown.

Osimaru: Darn it!

Ivit: Hey look!

There's a bird like creature with its foot caught. It cannot move

.

Osimaru: What's that?

Checks her MSU.

MSU: Chibi Phoenix. Level 1. Type: Fire.

Ivit: Those creatures are rare. But aren't really monsters. They're peaceful creatures. People who are bad usually target them for EXP.

The rocks above it are about to fall.

Ivit: It's gonna get crushed!

Osimaru: Not on my watch. White Shield!

A barrier protects the Phoenix. And it gets unstuck.

Osimaru: Yes!

She gets hit hard by the boss. It was about to strike again when the Phoenix starts shooting fire at it.

Osimaru: What's it doing?

Ivit: It must be trying to protect you. For it's common for it to do for White Mages.

The boss then smacks the bird away into a wall.

Osimaru: No!

She goes over to it. The boss is about to strike again.

Osimaru: Stay back!

The boss is about to strike when Raishiuko shows up.

Raishiuko: Kana?

Osimaru: Laura?

The monster turns around to Raishiuko.

Raishiuko: What is that thing?

Checks the MSU on her C.R.A.P-C-

MSU: Yackon. Level 15. Type: Unknown.

Onaka: That's not right. Yackon is always level 5. Somehow it had gotten 10 more levels than its first level.

Raishiuko: And I'm only level 5.

Osimaru: Laura. I I mean. Raishiuko! Please be careful! That thing is very powerful!

Raishiuko: I will. Just get rested up now! *goes over to Yackon* (Okay Laura girl. Time to put you skills to the test.)

Meanwhile Hamtaro and the others were edge of town wondering if there going the right way.

Hamtaro: Laura! Where are you Laura! *slumps afterwards* I'm starting to think we'll never find her.

Bijou: Don't say that. We'll find her somehow.

Boss: Yeah. Listen to Bijou. We'll find her in a heart beat.

T.W.: Well it might take a while longer. Until we get our C.R.A.P-C's fully powered we can't use the world scan.

Bijou: Wait a second. Couldn't we just use that to just locate Laura since we are under he username?

T.W.: We could give it a try.

Uses the C.R.A.P.C to find the location.

T.W.: Mine shows that username Hamtaro is in a place called, Training Dungeon.

Hamtaro: Training... Dungeon?

Boss: What if Laura got kidnapped by some monsters, and she's being forced to work for a... Train company?

Hamtaro: train Company? *gets mind of her working with coal for trains*

Bijou: Don't be silly Boss. There are no such things as monsters.

T.W.: Tell that to that then!

They all see slime.

Hamtaro: What is that thing?

Boss: Whatever it is. It doesn't look too friendly.

With Raishiuko and Osimaru fighting Yackon, will they stand a chance against what appears to be the easiest boss, but now harder than before? And will Hamtaro and the others defeat the slime? Find out next time.

PLEASE REVIEW!!!