Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Ham-Hams goning online! Enter the world ❯ It's a whole new world out here, return to Kana's home in the forest ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]

I hope you're enjoying this!!

Chapter 7

It's a whole new world, return to Kana's home in the forest.

We last found Hamtaro, T.W, and Bijou and Boss exiting a dungeon to find themselves in a lush green forest, now with job classes and cards to assist them will they find Raishiuko and Osimaru and what of the others?

The four hams are in amazement as they begin to look around this luscious place.

T.W: This place is amazing, an according to the map Osimaru lives somewhere around here.

Hamtaro: So we'll find Laura there too.

T.W: Yep and I see some people are ahead of us and-

He did an area check and saw it was Raishiuko and Osimaru heading to Osimaru's home.

T.W: It's them there heading for a brown square which I assume is Osimaru's home

Hamtaro: Let's send them an e-mail back letting them know we're coming.

So as they write their reply, Raishiuko, Osimaru, Fi and there fairy guides walking down a path along the beautiful scenery.

Raishiuko: The beauty around here never stops amazing me.

Osimaru: I know what you mean, when I first saw this place it made me feel how different our world back home has changed and in some ways not for the better.

Raishiuko: It's like what Mr. Yoshi was talking about last week. A lot of the natural beauty is in danger of being gone forever.

Osimaru: If only Earth could be as beautiful and peaceful as this game.

Raishiuko: I know, whoever designed this game must be both a skilled artist and a nature expert.

Soon after talking some more they finally reached Osimaru's cyber home.

Raishiuko: So you live out here? It must cool to live in this peaceful place.

Osimaru: And from what I can tell I'm the first to move out here, plus I ordered some takeout, it should be here, will you join me.

Raishiuko: Girl you know I will!

The two laughed and went inside and set there things aside and went to the dining room table and had a nice meal together. Meanwhile in the forest Hamtaro and the others as fast approaching Osimaru's when some odd looking things appeared.

Hamtaro: What are those?!

T.W: I'm checking them out now!

MSU identifies-

A hologram of them appears along with information.

Name: Daxels

Level: 18

Type: Moth demon

Boss: Those buggers are way stronger than anyone of us.

T.W: That's what teamwork's for, come on guys let's go!

So they strike a pose and gear up for battle, T.W takes out a card with a picture of some Cymbals-

T.W: Enchanted symbols!

Then a pair some cymbals appear in his paws and he strikes them hard giving everyone even his friends a headache.

T.W: Oh sorry guys.

He then takes out another card with a picture of an angel playing a flute-

T.W: Song of hope!

Then an angel appears and plays a truly hopeful tune, it transforms Boss's axe into a Diamond blade axe. It had an odder shaped blade and diamonds decorating the sides. Diamonds where also used to strengthen the blade.

Boss: Wow it's even better now, thanks T.

T.W: No problem!

Boss then jumped into the air and slashes three with one swipe defeating them.

Bijou the slashed a card with a picture of a Gold chalice with rubies encrusted on it.

Bijou: Divine chalice!

Then it appears in her paws and drunk the liquid inside, it gave her a new magic card which she slashed-

Bijou: Fire bracelets!

the collars appeared around the Daxels bellies and lit on fire doing some strong damage finishing them off once and for all.

Just when thought the battle was over than appeared another beast, T.W's C.R.A.P-C identified it-

Name: Fuchara

Level: 14

Height: 10 feet

Type: unknown

Hamtaro: This one's a bit weaker than the last one, now it's mine turn to try!

Hamtaro takes out a battle card and slashes it through-

Hamtaro: Sword upgrade!

His sword became a thinner heavier version of the old one.

Hamtaro: Chaos wave!

He swipes it around and creates a wave of energy hitting Fuchara getting some damage.

Bijou then slashed a card-

Bijou: Spell of Grey light!

Then a dark grey light falls from above inflicting heavy damage on Fuchara, Fuchara retaliates with a beam attack from his fist at hits Bijou hard.

Bijou screams as she's hurled over to the ground aching in pain.

Boss: Bijou! You're going down monster, ahhhh!

He jumped high and slowly swinging his axe said in rage-

Boss: Diamond slash!

He slashes through and inflicted some damage, Fuchara then used his foot to kick him to were Bijou was

Hamtaro: Ah Boss!

T.W: NO!

T.W wanted to do something right then and there but he didn't know what to do.

Hamtaro: Come on T.W, you're a Pop star can't you use a song to help us?

T.W: I know of one but I can't remember the lyrics without music.

Just then he glows a bright white light.

T.W: What's happening?!

Then a looks like a toy jukebox attaches to his belt. His C.R.A.P-C said-

C.R.A.P-C: This is a Wishful Jukebox, it can play any song you request. It was created by your musical aura.

Hamtaro: This is perfect T.W, use your song to help us!

T.W: Okay, I request "FIRE!"

The jukebox glowed and began to play-

The first score made everyone glow and power them up, Boss and Bijou were able to get up and watched to what happened next as T.W began to sing-

(Singing into the magic microphone)

T.W: Throw down a fire upon your sputtered beam heart; risk your own heart-

(Short pause)

(While he keeps singing a fireball came and slammed right into Fuchara causing damage)

To the horizon. If you just kick up all your outer feelings, we will go to the next frontier.

(Another pause)

Wishes come true, they will come true. The impossible is just ahead, guess again. We can do it, we are going to explore-

Burn up `n go!

On that phrase a whirlpool of fire came down and attacked Fuchara taking a lot of damage.

T.W: Jump over, a trash can, and the future awaits. Clad in light-

(A flamethrower gun appears and grabs it)

Get a fire a power

Then the others come over and hold a part of the large weapon

All: The power, that's inside your eyes, splinters ambers within. It extinguished ample courage-

Get a fire power

(Gun powers up)

Vocals from the music: Get a fire power

All: Keep running to-ooh!

Vocals from the music: Get a fire power

(Gun lights up and a ball of fire blows up like a bubble)

All: Frontier bui-ilds!

(Fires the gun and a stream of energy hitting Fuchara knocking him out and finally defeated)

Vocals from the music: Get a fire power

All: Would be another one!

Vocals from the music: Get a fire power

All: I'll take you with me.

The gun disappears and the C.R.A.P-C's rack up everyone's points.

T.W's C.R.A.P-C: You've earned 90 EXP, now at level 10

Hamtaro's C.R.A.P-C: Now at level 11

Bijou's C.R.A.P-C: Now at level 10

Boss: Now at level 10

Then 5 cards appeared in front of them and they put them in the card pockets of there C.R.A.P-C's. Soon after T.W slashed the "Data modify" card and commanded it to use the healing effect they were soon on there way.

Meanwhile at Osimaru's cyber home which was like her home in the real world on the outside, but on the inside she had completely re-designed it. They were in the dinning room enjoying some Pizza and soda.

(Sips)

Raishiuko: This is the best pizza I've ever tasted, it actually feels filling.

Osimaru: Ivit told me about a pizzeria that bakes there pizzas and breads in wood burning ovens for great flavor. I'm glad they deliver way out here.

Onaka had just finished a piece which for him was a lot.

Onaka: I'll say it does, though until today I had never even heard of pizza.

Soon after that they cleaned up a bit and brushed there teeth, Raishiuko had a toothbrush in her item bag and they went out onto the veranda and watching the never fading beauty of nature.

Raishiuko: So what should we do now?

Osimaru: Well I heard an interesting bit of gossip in town, there's said to be some guy who's looking for strong players to help him.

Onaka: I think you should go, you're one of the few players who wield the Lighthawk saber, plus with your perfect battle/weapon card you can't loose.

Raishiuko: Perfect 10 battle/weapon card?

What is it about the card that will further aid Raishiuko? How will our ham friends confront Raishiuko? Find out next time!

PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!!!!