Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Ham-Hams goning online! Enter the world ❯ The tale of the Black alliance, Sandy and Hakeru's dance beat! ( Chapter 11 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 11

The tale of the Black alliance, Sandy and Hakeru's dance beat!

Meanwhile after offering some refreshment, everyone goes to her kitchen and enjoys some cookies and milk, while Jullianno preferred tea.

Raishiuko: So tell us Jullianno, why can't we log out?

Jullianno: It is because of the black alliance.

Osimaru: Who's that?

Jullianno: It's an online group of gangsters who want to make this world their own. When he discovers players with perfect 10 digital cards such as yourselves he captures you in that awful dungeon fortress in hopes to force them out of you. Once they know of your existence in the game they'll continue to hunt you down.

Nike: You still haven't told us why we can't log out.

Jullianno: When you were captured they injected you with a mysterious substance that causes you unable to log out.

Raishiuko: How long will it last?

Jullianno: To be honest it can last up to 90 days, starting today.

All jump out of there chairs and shout-

All: 90 days!!!

Haidae: What about our parents? They'll kill us if we don't get back soon.

Jullianno: Don't worry just use Raishiuko's computer terminal to send an e-mail to the desktops of your computers, you're parents will find them and it'll explain everything.

Raishiuko: Well it's worth a try, come on.

So they all rush back to Raishiuko's bedroom and turned P.E.R.C.O.L.A on. She asks her to send a particular message to everyone's parents via e-mail to the game's desktop on there computers back home.

Meanwhile the hams are enjoying quite the ride atop Fi on there way to Laura's cyber home hoping to find a way home.

T.W: You know it's kind of a shame to leave, this is certainly the oddest adventure we've ever been on.

Hamtaro: Yeah but we had to go home sometime or another. Though something bothers me.

T.W: What do you mean?

I don't know but, well once we find Laura how are we going to explain everything?

T.W: Oh I get it, well it seems anything is this world is possible, maybe the restrictions in the real world don't apply here. And even if they do you'll find a way. It's like I'm always saying-

Just follow your heart it always guide you well.

Hamtaro: I hope so T.W, I hope so.

Soon after Fi lands just outside of Murasha town and about a mile away from the hill.

Fi: I'll stay here in case some monsters come this way, you go get Osimaru.

The hams jump down from Fi and walk towards the hill. After getting halfway there they indeed run into some monsters.

T.W: What are those-

Checks MSU

Name: Acrohat

Level: 29

Type: Unknown

T.W: That's all it says, but it says their special attack is dance.

Boss: Dance? You got to be kidding!

T.W: Does it sound like I'm kidding, that's what it says.

Hakeru: How can dance be an attack?

Onaka: Well it must be a dancer class, dancers can use rythimc movements to dodge attacks and if don't right create attacks of your own.

Sandy: That sounds like us Hakeru, if only we could have a class like everyone else.

Hakeru: Yeah if only.

Cappy: Don't feel too bad girls, I don't have a class either.

Onaka: Well it takes some players longer to develop there classes.

T.W: Well here's your chance, I mean Hakeru and Sandy are the best dancers we have, and Cappy knows everything about hats. This is your big chance, here take these cards!

He then tosses some cards they're way and decide to go for it.

Hakeru is the first to slash her card-

Hakeru: DDR pad!

Then a ham-sized dance pad from Dance Dance Revolution appears only it was circular and had a retractable jack cable on it.

Hakeru: Wow!

Sandy: What's that card do?

T.W: You plug the jack into the enemy and start dancing on it, the way you dance depends on how hard the damage. You have one too Sandy.

Sandy looks to see her card was the same as Hakeru's. She slashes it and a DDR pad appears at her feet too.

(Jumps on)

Sandy: This is great, but how do we plug them in?

T.W: Leave that to me! Jukebox I request to hear thunder and lightning sounds!

The mini-jukebox on his belt glowed and thunder and lighting to be heard. The two acrohats then stopped moving and T.W plugged the DDR pads to each one..

Cappy: What about me? I can't dance all that well.

T.W: Just slash your card, you'll find out.

So he slashed the card and his large saucepan hat became his size so he didn't have to hold it up.

T.W: Okay now when I give the signal you run over and hit them with the saucepan, got it?

Cappy: I think so.

T.W: Okay now play "Adventures of mini-goddess theme"

The mini-jukebox on his belt glowed brighter and the girls began to move on the pads in time with the music.

(Singing)

T.W: Saa Koi shiyou Deai wa itsumo

Me no mae ni afureteiru wa

Nee koi shiyou Donna toki demo

CHANSU wo minogasanaide ne

T.W: Now Cappy!

So he runs over and at the drum solo knocks them with the saucepan in time with the music.

(Continues singing)

T.W: Chotto akogareteru no kono SERIFU-

I love you darling

Kitto te to te wo tsunaide odori toki

So yes, I love you

XXX (Kiss kiss kiss) soshite Kiss Kiss Kiss

Mitsume aeba hito ni atsui MESSEEJI-

HAATO wa SUTEPPU kurikaesu no

Now!

(Cappy bashes them again)

Ha, ha ha OOH!!!

Saa Koi shiyou Deai wa itsumo

Totsuzen ni yatte kuru mono

Nee Koi shiyou Kamaenaide

Kowagaru koto wa nai yo ne!

Saa Koi shiyou Kisetsu no naka de

Meguriau hito wa dare desyo?

Nee Koi shiyou Maji ni deyou yo

Ashita wa motto kirameiteru

Then the song ends and after some effective combo moves on the dance pads the acrohats were finally defeated.

T.W's C.R.A.P-C: Gained 25 EXP.

Sandy's C.R.A.P-C:: Gained 30 EXP! Now at level 23!

Hakeru's C.R.A.P-C: Gained 34 EXP, now at level 23!

Cappy's C.R.A.P-C:: Gained 33 EXP, now at level 23! Please chose your class now.

Soon there C.R.A.P-C's glowed and showed all the classes they could be.

Sandy and Hakeru knew just what they wanted and picked the dancer icon, they then glowed and now had new costumes. Then mysterious guns appears and they take them.

Hakeru: What are these?

Onaka: They're Magic Pistols but instead of shooting bullets it channels your magical energy into the gun and fires little bullet-sized shots of magical energy.

Cappy chooses the soilder icon and dawns a new costume as well.

Cards then appeared in front of them and they put them in the card pocket.

Hakeru: This is great! I can use my greatest skill to help everyone.

Hamtaro: That's great and look!

Everyone looks to see that they were almost there.

Hamtaro: Come one guys let's go!

So as they headed for the door everyone's e-mails to their parents were sent and while most went to there cyber homes, Nike, Jullianno and Haidae as well as Osimaru stayed with Raishiuko when they hear a knock on the door.

Raishiuko: I wonder who that is.

So when she went to the door and you know who and friends showed up.

Raishiuko was so freaked out she moved backed to the way confusing Hamtaro.

(Thinking)

Raishiuko: This is real but- But how?!

With Hamtaro's help can Raishiuko find a way to defeat the black alliance and return home? Find out next time!