Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Ham-Hams goning online! Enter the world ❯ More friends found! ( Chapter 18 )

[ A - All Readers ]

More friends found!

T.W had ended up on the Shore of Murasha Island, a sister country to Murasha town that was on the Mariena Ocean. Luckily after hearing from some natives who helped him gets a capsule which has a sailing ship inside and navigates the island to make sure he found any other of his friends were there.

He asked around the village and heard a hamster was seen in the big city's White seagull café.

He entered the café and looked around to see Hakeru with tattered fur and a bit dirty she turned to see her old friend and after getting a bag of seeds to go they learn from a player that Gijiki Island was up ahead so walk through a meadow on their way to the ocean.

Hakeru: Boy I'm glad you found me, now we're one step closer to Raishiuko and the others.

T.W: Well before we head for the island we have to find the other hams or we won't stand a chance.

They walked for a long time when some monsters showed up.

MSU-

Name: Chagara

Level: 22

Type: fire puppy

T.W: There not very strong, we can take them.

T.W takes out a card with a picture of some sheet music with the word "Diamond fantasy" on it.

An aura emits around T.W and he plays a sad tune on his violin, the Chagara have a zombie look on their face and their face and their bodies disappear. He then takes out his Fairy's hand mirror and collects there spirits inside.

T.W's C.R.A.P-C: 22 EXP gained.

Some cards appeared and put them in the card pocket and they continued on.

Hakeru: I was thinking, do you think we can try searching for them using the C.R.A.P-C?

T.W: If there with Lancor we might not get anything but let's try it.

So they do a search for there friends and find one listing.

T.W: What could this mean? Create a portal?

Hakeru: Maybe we can make a door from wherever they are to where we are.

T.W: Okay, here goes!

He then pressed enter and a portal appears and they enter inside, it quickly closes.

Meanwhile in Madeen's scared area the cat was sunbathing under an old tree while Boss and Bijou stood atop a rock showing what looked liked a window and outside it was the sea leading to the island were the humans were captured.

Bijou was starting to worry as Boss hadn't blinked or anything for at least 30 minutes, then Madeen appeared beside her.

Bijou: Madeen?

Madeen: He is in deep thought, trying to find a way to save your friends.

Bijou: How do you know?

Madeen: It comes from being able to sense many things over the years.

Just then Madeen got a feeling-

Bijou: What is it?

Madeen: Someone is coming!

Just then a portal appeared behind them, Boss then got out of his deep thought and turned to see two familiar friends came out and the portal.

T.W: Where are we?

Hakeru: Your guess is as good as-

Before she could finish her sentence she saw Bijou in front of her.

Hakeru: Bijou?

Bijou: Hakeru?

Hakeru: Look T.W it's Bijou!

She ran to her old friend and they hugged, T.W came up ahead glad to see a familiar face.

T.W: This is great the portal led us to a friend.

Then someone said-

Voice: Not just one.

T.W froze in his tracks when he heard a familiar voice; he turned to see on the rock with the sun glistening on his hat was-

Boss: Hey kiddo, long time eh?

T.W giggled and ran towards him; he ended up tackling him again and was latched to him tight.

(Feeling squished)

Boss: Okay your back, I'm glad but could you get off?!

The girls laughed in happiness and all was well again. Soon after T.W and Hakeru explained how they met and used a portal to reach them. Boss and Bijou then explained their ordeal, well except the love part.

They soon found themselves relaxing by a stream wondering what they'd d next.

Bijou: So do you think we could use the portals to find all our friends?

T.W: Yeah, I'm pretty sure.

Then Madeen appeared-

Madeen: If you want to gather your friends I advise you return here before pursuing Lancor.

Bijou: We promise Madeen.

Madeen: And remember if you need my assistance just summon me.

Bijou: We will, I will.

She then disappeared and they began to get ready. Boss then pulled T.W away as he wanted to talk to him alone. They went to an old tree where Boss explained the whole story.

T.W: So you told Bijou?! Finally?!

Boss: Yeah.

T.W: That's awesome! I'm so happy for you.

Boss: Thanks, but I'm still not sure if it's official.

T.W: What do you mean?

Boss: Bijou isn't sure that she…

A silence was in effect until-

T.W: Oh. Well I wouldn't worry, it'll all work out.

Soon afterwards they were ready to go, T.W activated a portal and they all went inside closing immediately behind them.

Meanwhile in a forest quite a bit away Sandy and Maxwell where traveling on the way to the ocean hoping to find everyone.

Sandy: So are you sure this is the way to the island?

Maxwell: According to the directions of other players, we should be there momentarily.

So they continue to walk until the reach a big hill and over the hill they see the ocean, but before they could go an inch further they saw monsters from every direction.

Sandy: Wow there creepy! Like what are they?!

Maxwell checks the MSU on his C.R.A.P-C.

Name: Kits

Level: 33

Type: Fighter

Maxwell: Their fighters, at my level I wouldn't leave a dent.

Sandy: I heard dancers are strong against fighters, so I'll go up!

She takes out the dance pad card T.W gave her and slashed it and it appeared atop her feet.

Sandy: Ok let's go!

She executing combo dance moves sending beams throughout the field weakening them.

Maxwell: Here use this card!

He tosses it over and she catches it, she then slashes it through-

Sandy: Mesmer wave!

A hypnotic wave ensues major damage and they were defeated.

Sandy's C.R.A.P-C: 44 EXP gained

Maxwell's C.R.A.P-C: 33 EXP gained.

Cards came to both of them and put them in their card pockets, Sandy return Maxwell's card and where off again when they met what looked like a large Kit.

MSU-

Name: Dega Kit

Level 44

Type: Fighter/unknown

Maxwell: We can't beat him on our own, we better run.

So they ran but it soon followed they had reached the top of the hill. They could run anymore, the Dega Kit cornered them at the top of the hill.

Just then a portal of light appeared and our friends had exited outside it and it closed behind them.

T.W: Sandy, Maxwell!

Maxwell: Look out!

they turned to see the large beast in front of them and ran just as it smahed it's arms down. Luckily they ran just in time.

Bijou: Are you alright?

Sandy: We're fine, where did you come from?

Bijou: We'll explain later, right now we've got to stop this guy.

Boss: What do you make of it?

T.W checks the C.R.A.P-C.

T.W: It's a Dega kit, a level 44. I've got an idea

He takes out his Shpyhonic violin and his songs of healing book hovers and turns to page 33. He then plays a powerful forceful tune and and the Dega kit is completely immobilized.

T.W: Now!

Boss: Right!

He jumps at the beast and slashes him to pices defeating him, T.W uses the Fairy's hand mirror to collect his spirit.

Everyone leveled by one, T.W and Boss grew and additional level. Soon after letting them rest up Sandy and Maxwell then hear everyone's stories and then they gear up another portal sending where?

Who knows but they know they'll find more of there friends, can they find everyone for the final fight against Lancor?