Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Ham-Hams goning online! Enter the world ❯ 6 friends found, now add 3 more. Arbor town, the leadership title switches paws ( Chapter 19 )

[ A - All Readers ]

6 friends found, now add 3 more

Boss: Boy a lot of things have happened so quickly, first off Bijou and I got caught into one of Blackout's traps, he toyed with us by making it seem he was Hamtaro by sending us tools and gifts of hope to Bijou. At the same time put a rift in our friendship, I guess I'm too much a worrywart sometimes. Blackout really raised the bar when he sicked a psyched out cat on us, Bijou took one for the team and was well rewarded in a big way.

Madeen another spirit of Iris appeared and saved us and her guardian which was actually that psyched out cat and brought us to her protected sacred area. It turns out Bijou is chosen to her protector and if that didn't beat all I mustered up the courage to tell Bijou just how I've felt all this time. I'm not sure what the future holds but no matter what we'll face it together, lovers or not.

Soon after T.W and Hakeru find us by using a portal feature on the C.R.A.P-C, T.W practically pile drive me. I guess that… Well never mind. Soon we leave the safety of Madeen's sacred area and entered through another portal.

We find ourselves in a forest right in the middle of battle; we also found Sandy and Maxwell right in the middle of it. We made quick work of the monsters in our way an soon we enter another portal as our search for friends continues.

The portal had taken our ham friends to a wide open field, they started to look around but couldn't find any of there friends. Then T.W notices a sign that reads-

"This way to Arbor town"

â†'

He shows this to the others and they decide to check it out. They first entered a blacksmith/weapon shop where they hoped to get some new or improve there current equipment.

Blacksmith: Yes what can I do for you?

T.W: Yes um, we're looking to improve our weapons here.

Blacksmith: Well I'll try my best.

Everyone handed him an item hoping to be improved and he took it back to his workshop. After 30 minutes he returned with some more powerful items.

Boss's black diamond axe now was sharper and a bit heavier. Bijou's cure staff was now a Blue moon staff and a book of spells.

Bijou's C.R.A.P-C: Weapon upgrade! Acquired level 12 spell book.

Sandy and Hakeru upgrade the magic pistols to there current level, it now has the ability to morph into portable cannon. They were given a special glove so they could transform their hand magic pistols.

T.W's Symphonic Violin transformed into a Grand Violin and had a magic jewel inside; he was also given a "Songs of Nature" music book.

Everyone else received there new and improved weapons and left to see outside that the sun was going down. Soon the moon hit the sky and it was night.

Bijou: Nighttime? How'd it get so late so quickly? Maria will be worried if she finds me gone.

T.W: Don't worry it's only night time here.

Bijou: What do you mean?

T.W: That sign the showed us the way to town, there was something else written-

"This way to Arbor town"

â†'

"Small and intuitive town that sees an early night."

When it's daytime in the real world it's nighttime here, just look over there.

They look to the area they warped through the portal from to see it was sunny and bright.

Bijou: Whew, that's good to know. So what do we do now?

T.W: I sent the friends we haven't found e-mails so we can stay at an inn until we hear word from someone.

Just then he got an incoming e-mail, he opened it and read it silently.

T.W: I just got an e-mail from Pashmina, she's near town and we'll meet us at the Arbor town inn, and we just happen to be in front of it.

They turn to see the inn right in front of them. T.W starts to walk inside-

T.W: Well we might as well wait here, and then afterwards we'll go to the nearest café and figure out a plan from there.

So they enter inside and rent a bunkhouse room enough for everyone. Meanwhile Pashmina and Penelope are walking through a dense forest and soon find there way out and onto the path leading to Arbor town.

Penelope was getting exsaughsted and collapsed, Pashmina went over and carried her on her back and continued on.

(Really tired)

Penelope: Okwee.

Pashmina: Don't worry Penelope we're almost there.

Just then they run into a hideous monster-

MSU processing-

Name: Endo virus

Level: 99

Type: Virus/unknown

Pashmina: Oh-no!

She starts to run away but it quickly follows.

(Thinking while running)

Pashmina: What can I do? I don't have any cards that'll work on it, plus Penelope's down for the count right now.

She reaches a tall hill and can run any further, the virus shoots a data net at them, and Pashmina is too scared to move. Just then sword comes out of nowhere and flies into the net slicing it in half.

Pashmina: Huh?!

She turns to see Cappy who had struck just in time.

Pashmina: Cappy!

The virus gets mad and shoots another data net; Cappy jumps out of the way and grabs his sword. He then jumps and slashes right through it turning it into bits of data floating up in the sky.

Cappy's C.R.A.P-C: 55 EXP gained.

Afterwards he goes to check on Pashmina who's alright as Penelope. She then explains how she got an e-mail from T.W, Cappy says he got one as well and was on his way when he saw Pashmina in trouble.

The three friends travel down the hill and see the sign that leads them into town and soon find themselves right in the heart of Arbor town.

They soon met up with the others at the inn and after paying for the use of the room move on to the local café where they get a bite and talk of what to do next.

Boss: Oy! Where's our order already?! It's been over an hour.

T.W: Will you chill out and be patient; you'll get us thrown out at this rate. They'll come when they come.

Bijou: So what's our next move?

Maxwell: Well since we know portals will take us freely to wherever we made need to go I'd say some of us should return to Madeen's sacred area while the rest of us search for the others.

T.W: Good plan but we'll need most to stay with us so we can be a match for any monsters we run into.

Pashmina: Penelope I think you should back.

Penelope gets fussy and refuses to be left out.

Pashmina: I know you want to help but think of it this way, if something goes wrong you'll then be needed for back up.

Penelope: Okwee? (You promise?)

Pashmina: Yes I do.

T.W: Well who else is going back?

Cappy: I'll go back and keep Penelope company.

T.W: But we may need you, I think Sandy should go back with Penelope.

Sandy: Me?

Boss then slams his paws on the table-

Boss: Hey kid, who made you the leader?

T.W: I'm not a kid and I'm just trying to be of help, not so much because I want attention unlike some hams in this group but more so I want to be of help. Besides I'm sure it's a nice change from having you lead all the time.

Boss: Is that so?

T.W: Yeah!

Boss: What do the rest of you think, should he lead?

Maxwell: Well Boss while you have seniority on your side T.W has been a partial leader and lacks your well, certain emotional outbursts.

Hakeru: Don't be so hasty, you know you've been great help to all of us. Maybe we forget that sometimes but we always know you're there for us.

Boss: Really?

T.W: Yes really, I mean I learned to speak up more from you so in a way you taught me to be a leader. So if you feel I'm not up to par then you take over. I just want to find everyone and be a team again.

Boss takes in all of this and after a moment he gets up from the table and puts his hand on T.W's shoulder.

T.W: Oh?

Boss: No kid, it's time I step down for this mission, you lead the way.

T.W gets misty-eyed and not sure what to say and then-

Boss: But don't get cocky, if you start to drop the ball I'll take over again.

T.W: *Chuckles a bit* Okay. I promise I won't let you down, I won't let any of you down.

Just then the waitress finally appears with the meal.

Waitress: Here's your order, one of our house specials.

Boss: About time.

Waitress: Sorry about the wait, our ingredients shipment was very late. Because of that the meal's half price. I'll be back with the rest.

She then walks off.

T.W: The rest? I thought you ordered for all of us?

Boss: Actually I ordered this just for you, kind of a "Passing the torch meal."

T.W was curious as he smelled a interesting aroma, he opened the lid to see little balls on toothpicks with sauce on top.

T.W: I don't believe it, no way!

Fried Octopus!

Boss: I knew you wanted to try it so I paid extra for them to make it for you.

T.W: Thank you Boss, this is wonderful!

He takes a ball and pops it in his mouth-

(Chewing)

T.W: Hmm?

He then swallows and a look is on his face. He then scunches up his face and a happy expression pops out.

T.W: Super delicious!

Boss was glad he enjoyed it as he gobbled ball after ball, everyone else had sunflower seed pasta with a chunky tomato sauce. Soon T.W had gobbled every ball except one.

He picked it up and gave it to Boss.

T.W: Try it, I'm sure you'll love it! It may be digital but I swear it's wonderful.

Boss: Okay?

So he quickly pops it in his mouth and found he loves it too, so he ordered a box of them to go and after everyone else finishes eating them they leave the café and head to the heart of town. Sandy and Penelope enter a portal back to Madeen's special area while the others leave Arbor town to find there other ham-ham friends. Who will they find next and will the other hams take a liking to fried octopus? Find out next time!

Sorry it's been so long I hope you enjoyed it, now it's Issac's turn. And while I haven't tried fried octopus myself I want to someday.

PLEASE REVIEW!