Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Ham-Hams goning online! Enter the world ❯ Rivalry never ends, Dexter and Howdy plus a Golem or two ( Chapter 20 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Chapter 20

Rivalry never ends, Dexter and Howdy

We see Howdy and Dexter walking along a trail, arguing about Pashmina as usual.

Howdy: No way would she like you better!

Dexter: But she does. Especially since I defeated that one boss in that dungeon
We were in before? All I did was just one Time Magic.

Howdy: So what?! I could've easily had it for myself if my taming skills would work on bosses!

Dexter: That's the thing with you. You always don't follow the rules. You can't take the strong people.

Howdy: Oh bush up! I can still order monsters to kick your tail!

Dexter: Why don't you try?

Howdy: Oh I will! And I'll even throw in a....

A fire blast hits the ground, sending them flying into a tree.

Howdy: What the heck was that?

Dexter: We'd better find out. I'll go first.

Howdy: Oh-no you don't. I'll go first.

Dexter: Argh. We'll both go!

They follow where the blast came from. They find Fi surrounded by hungry raptor like dinosaurs.

MSU: Digestor.

Level: 50. Type: Dinosaur.

One of them leaps at Fi, and Fi dodges. Another jumps at him and he gets pulled down with some scratches. Fi blasts some of them away but he is getting pummeled.

Dexter: Uh oh. Look's like Fi's in trouble.

Howdy: Well come on partner! We gotta save him!

They run off.

Dexter: Hey scale brains!

He uses time magic to freeze the dinosaurs long enough for Fi to get out of their way.

Howdy: Hey Fi! Why don't you help us? You can take them out at once now.

Fi: I do not follow orders to no one but Osimaru. You cannot tell me what to do.

Howdy: Oh come on! *smashes whip on ground* you gotta do what I say because I'm a beast tamer!

Fi: I will not do what you say.

Howdy: Darn it!

Dexter: Excuse me Fi. Would you be so kind as if you could join us in battle against these monsters?

Fi: I'll make an acceptation for you being polite and assisting me.

Fi flies above and prepares a Flame Blast.

Howdy: What!? How come he listened to you?

Dexter: That's what politeness gets you. If only you knew some manners.

Howdy: Hmph.

Fi blasts the Digestors away, they unfreeze and run off.

Dexter: Thank you Fi.

Fi: You're welcome.

Howdy: Oh sure, whatever you say.

Meanwhile, back with Boss and the others-

(Walking down a path)
T.W: According to the map, something special's in this area.

Boss: I wonder what it could be.

Hakeru: I hope it's another one of our friends, or maybe someone who knows where one is.

Soon the map leads them to a mysterious room from a hollowed out tree with many crystals.

Sandy: Like, what are those?

Maxwell: They look like crystals.

Boss: More spirits of Iris I bet. It has to be.

They start to glow.

T.W: They're glowing!

Then different spirits come out.

Spirit #1: Greetings, I am Shiva, Master of Ice
.
Spirit #2: I am Unicorn, stallion of the Horned Horses.

Spirit #3: I am Oseidon, King of the Seas.

Sprit #4: And I am Nereid, goddess of the Ocean.

Boss: I knew it, there are more of them.

Bijou: I think the others will get one.

T.W: What?

Hakeru: I don't get it.

Shiva: We shall now give our power to the four who do not have a spirit.

The spirits shoot beams at different hams except Boss and Bijou. They all go to level 80, and learn different moves.

Hakeru: Neat!

T.W: Hamtastic!

Maxwell: Intriguing.

Sandy: Like too cool.

Unicorn: To use us you must slash the Five Star cards at once.

Oseidon: We will be watching you as you progress.

Nereid: We can take you back to Madeen's sanctum and prepare there. You've promised her to return there.

Another portal appears-

T.W; But we can't return now, we haven't found all our friends yet. I promise once we find them all we'll return to Madeen's sacred land and train as long as we have to save Raishiuko and the others from Lancor.

The spirits take in what the young ham has said and after thinking it over-

Unicorn: Ever since you re-awakened us, we were unsure which of you got any of us as you discovered us at the same time. But now I know who is destined to me, rouge player who spoke out to us enter this portal.

Then a portal appears in front of T.W-

T.W: Do you mean me?

Unicorn: Yes, enter.

So he entered inside and they both disappeared.

They reappeared in a small and lush flower and fruit garden, with heart-shaped stones act like a path to an enormous tree high in a tall Oak tree.

T.W and Unicorn were in front of a champagne fountain, with T.W completely taken away.

T.W: Wow! This is breathtaking, is this you're special area?

Unicorn: Yes but it's not as safe as Madeen's is, T.W I now know from your sincere words that you are my guardian.

A light glowed from T.W's C.R.A.P-C and 5 star cards went into T.W's card pocket.

Unicorn: I can use my gifts of flight and magic to aid you and your friends whenever you need it.

T.W: Thank you, I hope we'll be great friends.

Unicorn: Yes I can tell you've longed for many friends and you got your wish, you've also shown your leadership skills.

T.W: To be honest I didn't think I had any. No one's ever given me a chance to lead, I hope I do a good job of it.

Unicorn: I'm sure you will.

Soon everything got white and they returned to the special room. Then Oseidon stepped forward up to Maxwell.

Oseidon: Now you, young professor.

Then a portal appeared and Maxwell entered it and they dissappear.

Soon they find themselves underwater in a clear wide open ocean, at first Maxwell was panicing but soon he stopped to see he could breath and float.

Maxwell: This is impossible, I can see and breathe.

Then Oseidon appeared in front of him.

Oseidon: It it because you are rational and calm like the waves, strong and silent like the sea breeze, and when angry as rough as the pounding of the waves as they touch the shore.

Maxwell: Really?

Oseidon: Indeed, which is why that coupled with your great knowledge make you ideal to be my gaurdian.

The C.R.A.P-C glowed and 5 star cards were put in his card pocket.

Oseidon: You keep using your head and summon me when your weakness on the water is defenant.

Maxwell: I will.

Soon everything gets white and return to the special room, Shiva hands 5 star cards to Hakeru.

Hakeru: I'm your gaurdian Shiva?

Shiva: Yes love, you are. I also want you to have this.

She hovers a crystal blue triangle and match stick thing and put in her bag.

Hakeru's C.R.A.P-C: Aqired the ice triangle! Can create ice in any area except hot places.

Shiva: If there's no bridge where you have to go you can make one out of ice.

Hakeru: Thanks.

Nereid steped forward and gave Cappy 5 star cards and left to his area.

Cappy: Why didn't he say anything?

Unicorn: He's shy that way, he'll come around. Thank you for helping our world, we'll do all we can to assist you.

All of them dissappeared in a instant, soon after T.W sent another e-mail to those they haven't found and continued on the path to an odd valley.

Meanwhile, back with Howdy and Dexter and Fi-

Howdy: How would you know if Pashmina would go for you? You may have a better job than me but I have good powers too.

Dexter: Well Howdy, when you are able to actually do something, then we'll talk.

Howdy: Are you saying that a guy like me doesn't deserve Pashmina for how he acts!?

Dexter: Exactly. You couldn't ask Fi to help us.

Fi: And he helped me, so I assisted him too.

Howdy: Oh darn it!

They travel along a rocky path and reach the mountains.

Fi: We should fly over the mountain. It'll take too long by foot.

Howdy and Dexter get on Fi and they fly up and over the mountains.

Dexter: Hey look!

They see golems walking around doing nothing.

MSU: Golem.

Level: 24

Type: Rock.

Fi: Don't worry. They're creatures of good. They only attack bad people.

Howdy: Phew! That's a relief. If they weren't we'd be in trouble.

Dexter: Worried are you? No surprise.

Howdy: I was not!

Then the golems started to look up as strange collars with the Black Alliance logo came from the sky. Each one strapped the golems.

Dexter: What's happening to them?

The golem's eyes turn red. They pick up rocks and start throwing them at Fi.

Howdy: They're attacking! I thought you said they don't attack good people!

Fi: Something's wrong with them, I can feel something wrong.

Fi gets hit hard in the wing and they go down.

Dexter: Rough landing.

Howdy: Get off me!

Dexter gets off him.

Fi: I think my wing is broken from that last attack.

Howdy: That's not good at all isn't it!?

The golems approach ready to attack.

Dexter: We have to fight out of here!

Howdy: I can't do since I don't have any attacks!

Fi: Try and control one of the golems.

Howdy: Alright alright! *whips a couple times at feet of a golem* Come on already! Help us out!

He whips the collar and the golem turns good again.

Dexter: Nice work. You can't get one on them to listen to us!

The golems start to attack but the good golem strikes them to stop them. He starts mumbling something.

Howdy: What's he talking about?

Fi: That mumble is their way of talking. Since it is a monster we cannot listen to what they are saying.

Then one of the bad golems punches the good golem out of the way. The other golems start attacking the good golem, trying to keep it down. One of them carries another BA collar.

Dexter: Looks like they want that one golem to put on one of those collars the others are wearing.

Fi: That's what was making them turn against us, those strange collars.

Howdy: When I hit one of them it made the golem no longer evil.

Fi: We must get rid of the collars.

The collar was placed on the golem and it turned evil again. They turned back to the others. Fi shoots fire bits at the collars of on-coming golems; they turn good as one is free.

Dexter: I'll help too!

He uses time magic to ride away some collars.

Howdy uses his whip to destroy some collars too. The good golems help out too by taking out the bad ones.



Fi: That's it! Keep it up! Nearly every golem is free.





Dexter: Now I'll finish it! *Slashes a card* Time key!

A key with a clock on it appeared and unlocked the collars on the remaining Golems and all was well again.

They hop up and down and mumble to them.

Howdy: What are they saying?

Than the C.R.A.P-C glowed-

C.R.A.P-C: They say "Thank you.""

Fi: I didn't know those things could tranlate languages.

Soon they left and the theree were wondering what to do.

Fi: So what should we do now?

Howdy: I say we find Lancor and Blackout and tear ém apart!

Dexter: We can't fight them on our own, besides we have to find the others. They could be hurt.

Howdy: You're right, but we tried e-mailing them but no one's responded.

Just then they both got an e-mail alert.

Dexter: I just got a message.

Howdy: Me too.

They start to read through it.

Dexter: It's from T.W, he says he's and the others are on there way.

Sure enough after an hour of waiting they arrived. There was great joy now that things were moving smoothly.

Now they enter a portal made by T.W and are off to find another friend. Who will they find this time?