Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Ham-Hams goning online! Enter the world ❯ Jailbreak on Gijiki Island attack of the cheese monster ( Chapter 21 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Jailbreak on Gijiki Island, Attack of the Cheese Monster!

Lancor had been gone for ages inside the main lab in the hidden fortress on Gijiki Island. Raishiuko was in suspended animation and was unable to move for awhile. She awoke to find herself still in that tank with an odd liquid inside.

Amazingly she could breathe but as hard as she pushed she could not break free, over on the other side of the lab her friends are still in suspended animation and seemed to be clinging onto life.

Meanwhile up in the highest floor Lancor viewed from his computer terminal all the suffering and enjoyed every minute of it.

(Laughs maniacally)

Lancor: Try as she might she'll never break free, soon after she's in my control and gives me her perfect digital cards nothing will stop me.

Just then an alarm sounded and all the cameras went offline.

Lancor: What's going on?!

Then a security guy came in-

Security guy: Sir all power and cameras are offline and an intruder was detected.

Lancor: No, it can't be him.

But it was just as Lancor surprisingly feared Jullianno had struck and had to act fast; since his cover was blown he blasted his way into the main lab.

Jullianno: Dimension break!

Everything made of glass shattered and the computers and stuff were completely destroyed, Raishiuko fell out of the vat and Jullianno caught her and layed her down. Everyone else he grabbed and moved to the center.

Jullianno: I hope my powers still work here, teleportation!

Thankfully he was able to teleport everyone safely away just as the security guards came in

(Into a communicator)

Security guard: Sir I'm afraid he got away and took those kids with him.

Up in the high floor-

(Into a communicator)

Lancor: Curses!

Soon after they returned to Jullianno's home and he did his best to keep them alive and gave them the antidote to log out again. Raishiuko soon awoke to see Jullianno tending her friends.

Raishiuko: Jullianno? Where are we?!

Jullianno: You're in my home back in Marusha town; you have nothing to fear anymore.

Raishiuko: Thank you for saving me, again. But how did you find us?

Jullianno: You could say I have a sixth sense about these things, do you and your friends still have your perfect level cards?

Raishiuko: I do but I'm sure if my friends... Are they going to stay this way forever?

Jullianno: Thankfully no but it may be awhile.

Sure enough an hour had passed and Osimaru awoke.

Raishiuko: Kana you're alright!

Osimaru: Yes but what happened to me?

Raishiuko: Lancor evolved your class to an evil state, huh?!

Just then her closed changed and was her original class.

Osimaru: I'm back to normal.

Jullianno: I guess the change wasn't permanent, they'll soon revert to normal as well.

Raishiuko: I think I better log out now.

Osimaru: Me too-

Jullianno: Wait!

Raishiuko: What for... Oh Hamtaro!

Jullianno: He got separated from the others and slowly finding his friends and hopes to rescue you and the others though ahem I beat them to it. Look on your C.R.A.P-C and find a button that looks like a mystic portal.

She looks and sees it-

Raishiuko: I found it now what?

Jullianno: Just do a search for Hamtaro and you for Oxnard and you can make a portal that leads right to them.

Raishiuko: What about the guys?

Jullianno: I'll tend to them, go find your friends.

Raishiuko: Ok, we'll be back as soon as we can.

She disappears to look for Hamtaro. Osimaru disappears to find Oxnard.

Speaking of Oxnard....

Oxnard: Um. Hello? Anyone here?

He is in a deserted town.

Oxnard: I wonder where everybody went? Oh well. *stomach grumbles* I'm sure hungry.

Maybe I can find something to eat here.

He looks around and finds a food store.

Oxnard: Since nobody's here I'll just help myself. *goes in store* Oh baby! Food heaven!

He then starts snacking on everything he can find. He becomes one very fat hamster.

Oxnard: I may not need to eat for weeks. Ohhh.

Meanwhile, Osimaru appears in the town.

Osimaru: This must be where Oxnard is. Better look for him.

She starts looking around, calling for him and stuff. Back with Oxnard, he's asleep.

He

rolls over off the crate he was on. Osimaru comes in.

Osimaru: Hello!? *sees nothing* you here Oxy?

She starts looking around and doesn't find him.

Osimaru: I was hoping he'd be here. He sure likes to snack a lot. Better look somewhere else here.

She hears a noise. Something fell from a shelve.

Osimaru: Something's here. I know it.

Nothing seems to be here. She turns around, and then after a while she turns around again and screams. Later, Oxnard wakes up.

Oxnard: Ah. What a good nap. I don't think I'll eat again. *hears a noise and shadows approaching* *gulp* what is that?

They slowly come. The shadows come out to reveal......lots of walking food!

Oxnard: Ahhhh! Haunted food stuff!

The weenie rope launches itself at Oxnard to rap him up, but Oxnard gets away.

Oxnard: Help! Help! I'm under attack! *turns around* I didn't mean to eat your friends, I was just hungry!

He keeps running and running and hides in a corridor. The food passes him.

Oxnard: *phew* that was close. *hears noises from behind* Hm? What's that?

He goes down the corridor to find a hidden chamber. He sees lots of food, a big pit of cheese sauce, and Osimaru hand tied above the pit.

Oxnard: What kind of bizarre ritual is this?

He sees food painting Osimaru with food sauce, and stuffing her face with food. The food then starts bowing down at the pit of cheese.

Oxnard: They're gonna sacrifice Kana! Well not on my schedule. Cause after a big exercise, I think it's time for a little snack. *runs toward them* I'm coming Kana!

She sees him surprised. But seeing as her face is stuffed, she can't even talk, but mumble. Oxnard fights and eats the food that comes for him. After some food was eaten, he eats the food controlling the rope.

He grabs the rope after eating and pulls Osimaru out safely. He goes to her quickly.

Oxnard: Hey Kana. No time to talk got more food to eat, bye!

He goes back to eat.

Osimaru: (How can he talk? He couldn't out of the game.)

After a while the foods are gone, and once again, Oxnard is one fat hamster.

Oxnard: This was a perfect day. Ohhhhh.

Osimaru frees herself and goes to the plumped hamster.

Osimaru: Are you okay.

Oxnard: I'm very full, but I'm more than okay. Ugh.

Osimaru: Mom's right. You really do need to cut back on what you eat.

Then the cheese pit bubbles. Osimaru looks and a giant cheese monster comes out.

MSU: Chigorot

Level 55

Type: Unknown

Osimaru: A boss made out of cheese. What can go wrong now?

The monster extended its cheesy arm and grabbed Oxnard.

Osimaru: Hey! He's mine!

The monster ate Oxnard.

Osimaru: Nooooo!!!!

The monster tries to do the same to Osimaru but she dodges.

Osimaru: You're gonna pay for eating my hamster! *slashes card* Flaming Rain!

Fire comes down onto the monster, but it just boils him up. And while inside the big body....

Oxnard: Ohhh. Now I gently rock in gooey syrup. How I could eat it.

The monster chases Osimaru around the room. Then she gets cornered.

Osimaru: Oh no. I'm doomed.

The monster prepares for another cheese attack when it stops. Osimaru watches as the monster slowly shrinks in size.

It gets smaller and smaller until all that remains is a much plumped Oxnard who had absorbed the cheese monster. He burps.

The C.R.A.P-C- tells they are level 65.

Osimaru: Hmmmm....you, did it?

Oxnard: Nothing like a cheese fest to make a happy hamster. *burp*

Osimaru: You're funny.

A light appears and they are taken to some room. There's a big crystal in the room. A spirit comes out.

???: Greetings oh plumped one. I am Titan. A spirit of Iris.

Osimaru: Are you talking about Oxnard?

Titan: Yes I am.

Oxnard: Huh? What are you?

Titan: Let me make things clear to you.

With the flick of his hand, Oxnard goes back to his usual shape again.

Oxnard: Hey I just ate that!

Titan: You were a bit over-weight. So I put you on a diet.

Oxnard: I guess I did go a little overboard

Titan: Ahh. But you shall receive something.

Oxnard: Oh goodie! Is it food?

Titan: No. It is me.

Oxnard: Oh. Hey your one of the spirits of Iris that Boss found.

Titan: I am and I'm here to help.

He glows and a beam hits Oxnard. He gets to summon Titan with the Five Star cards. And he gets them.

Oxnard: Is that all?

Titan: Well in a while after I get more energy I'll take you with your friends. So make yourselves comfortable.

He disappears. Later on, Osimaru and Oxnard are still waiting. Osimaru has something on mind.

Osimaru: Hey Oxnard mind telling me something.

Oxnard: Oh sure. What is it?

Osimaru: How is it that you can talk here and not in the real world?

Oxnard: I don't know. I guess it's something I can't figure out.

Osimaru: Then tell me, do you tend to get out of your cage when I'm not around?

Oxnard: Um....that's a good question. Well I guess so.

Osimaru: Okay. That's all. *turns away* (No wonder then. Laura's been wondering what she sees a lot. Maybe she wasn't seeing things. Maybe Hamtaro and Oxnard get out a lot. Weird.)

What will we know about the ham-hams? Find out next time.