Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Ham-Hams goning online! Enter the world ❯ Reunion Again! The Threat from Lancor ( Chapter 22 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 22

Reunion Again! The Threat from Lancor

It's been a while in Titan's chamber...But now Titan returns.

Titan: Okay. I found most of your friends down by the Field of Untamed Fruit fighting a boss as we speak.

Osimaru: Oh my. That's horrible.

Titan: Not really. It's only a matter of practice.

They are training under the guide of some spirits like me. And Madeen told me that you should join them in the training.

Osimaru: Okay.

Titan: She will inform the others that you will arrive and help in training.

So now, I shall send you down there. *creates a portal* Now, go on down and good luck!

Osimaru and Oxnard get sucked into the portal.

Meanwhile at Jullianno's home in Murasha town Jullianno had tended to Nike and Haidae's wounds and the effects of Lancor's class change had wore off and they began to awake.

(Yawns)

Nike: Ohh. Where am I?

Jullianno: You're in my home in Murasha town.

Then Haidae woke up-

(Yawns)

Haidae: Ahh Man what the heck happened?!

Jullianno: You were captured by Lancor. I was luckily able to rescue you.

Nike: Where are Raishiuko and Osimaru?

Jullianno: They left to find the members of the HH club who were separated by Lancor.

Haidae: Just who is this Lancor guy?

Nike: Don't you remember? He's the real leader of the Black Alliance.

Haidae: Oh yeah, he was the one who gave us a virus causing us unable to log out.

Jullianno: Luckily I was able to make more of the antidote and so now you can log out again. I suggest you do it soon before Lancor discovers.

Nike: I can't yet! I have to see Raishiuko and Osimaru, make sure they and they're friends the HH club are all right.

Haidae: I'll go with you. I could use the leveling up.

Jullianno: Be careful.

Nike: We will and thank you.

They leave for the door-

Nike: Oh and before I forget.

Jullianno: Yes?

Nike: Sorry about that small crack awhile back.

And with that they leave the house and soon race out of town, meanwhile Oni, Jullianno's fairy guide came up to him.

Oni: So what are you going to do now?

Jullianno didn't say a thing and just stared into space.

(Thinking)

Jullianno: This has become very serious; I'm not sure what to do anymore.

Meanwhile...back with Hamtaro and Panda, Panda is knocked down.

Panda: You win again.

Hamtaro: That's....um...

Panda: 10-5.

Hamtaro: We're doing pretty well. And we're almost at level 100.

Panda: Do you think we'll be strong enough to beat the Black Alliance now?

Hamtaro: I think at this rate, we'd own it.

Panda: Ha. That's pretty good.

Then they see a portal forming.

Hamtaro: Uhh....What's going on?

Panda: Is it the Black Alliance? Have they decided to fight us again?

Hamtaro: Whatever is happening, let's get ready.

They get in a fighting pose, and Raishiuko appears.

Hamtaro: It's Laura!

Raishiuko: There you are Hamtaro!

He jumps into her palms and gives her a head rub.

Panda: Looks like you two are back together.

Hamtaro: How'd you get here?

Raishiuko: Jullianno showed me that I can warp to people I know by typing their username. A portal would appear and...Well that's how I got here.

Hamtaro: Then we can find the others.

Raishiuko: I'll send an e-mail to them.

She types an e-mail and sends it.

Raishiuko: Now let's warp to them. *nothing happens* Huh?

Hamtaro: What's wrong?

Raishiuko: It says. Wait one hour after a warp.

Hamtaro and Panda anime fall.

Raishiuko: Looks like we wait. Perhaps I should send an extra e-mail saying we'll be there in an hour.

Meanwhile...at the boss fight with a giant rock soldier, Bijou gets an e-mail.

Bijou: Hey Boss! I got e-mail! I think you should answer!

Boss: *blocking attacks* Not now Bijou! I'm a bit occupied here. You read it!

He jumps out of way.

Bijou: Okay. *reads e-mail* It's from Raishiuko. Laura and the others are free and it looks like Hamtaro is there too! *gets second mail, reads it* and they'll be here in an hour.

T.W: Hope it's not because of the wait an hour thing.

A portal appears. Everyone stops fighting. Even the boss. Oxnard comes out first.

Oxnard: Okay you food menace! It's time to feel the wrath of...*everybody sweat drops, even the boss* Oh never mind.

Osimaru comes out.

Osimaru: Is that the training boss?

MSU: Trainer Soldier .3. Level 80. Type: Unknown.

Hakeru: You're just in time! Come train with us!

Osimaru: Alright. Come on Oxnard.

Oxnard: You gotta be kidding me right?

She grabs him.

Back with Hamtaro...Raishiuko wonders about Hamtaro.

Raishiuko: Hamtaro. Mind if I ask you something?

Hamtaro: Uh sure.

Raishiuko: I was wondering. Whenever I leave the house, I feel like something is not right. Like something about you is making me wonder.

Hamtaro: Heke?

Raishiuko: When I went to that museum, I could've sworn I saw your reflection in a mirror.

Hamtaro: *sweat drop* my reflection?

Raishiuko: Yeah. And I could have sworn I saw your friend Boss when my grandpa came for a visit. And Mimi kept telling me that you and Panda and your friends were helping her. Like for her birthday, or helping out with her fathers gift. Have you always been going out of your cage when I leave?

Hamtaro: Um...Yes.

Raishiuko: So this means you must be going on a lot of adventures right?

Hamtaro: Yes....

Raishiuko: Well...what's it like then?

Hamtaro: Huh?

Raishiuko: What's it like going on your little adventures across Japan? Is it a very large place?

Hamtaro: Well...yes it is. It's quite fun. Going around in large places, exploring mysteries, and other things. I

t's what why I'm proud of being a hamster.

Raishiuko: I see. Thanks for telling me.

Hamtaro: No problem!

Now back with the boss fight...

Hakeru: Eat pistols! *she shoots at the Trainer Soldier but caused little damage*

Boss: Shadow Chain!

The chain wraps the monster up, preventing him from moving.

Oxnard: Now taste...my Mustard Cannon!

Everyone: Mustard Cannon?

He shoots a large ball of mustard at the monster. Knocking him down.

Oxnard: Ha ha! I love being the chef!

The monster pounds the ground.

Sandy: No ground is gonna stop this party girl!

She does different dance moves and jumping to avoid the after shock. She uses her magic ribbons to whip the monster.

Stan: Keep him busy sis!

He shoots energy blasts from his staff. Then the monster shoots rocks at them. Maxwell gets in front. He spins in a circle and absorbs the attack.

Maxwell: Seconds anyone?

He shoots rocks of his own and hits the monster.

Fi: This monster is too strong. Perhaps this will help. *glows* Thousand Fires!

Like before, many fire balls go about hitting the monster. But it missed the vital organs. All shots too.

Fi: Oh shoot.

He gets smacked.

Osimaru: Perhaps we should use your spirit summoning. Even though it wouldn't improve our fighting technique or anything.

The monster gets up.

Howdy: Enough about that, let's just do it!

Everybody (except Fi and Osimaru) slashes the cards needed for their spirits and they appear. They all attack the monster. Taking him down and out. But he didn't die, he's a trainer beast. But everyone did level up to nearly 100.

Howdy: This training on a boss is too hard! We need something better to do for training!

Dexter: Oh will you stop complaining? That was just a simulation.

Howdy: Oh yeah?

A portal appears and Raishiuko, Hamtaro, and Panda appear.

Hamtaro: We're here everyone! And we're..

Boss: Too late. The training is over.

Hamtaro: Huh?

T.W: While you were stuck for an hour, we were training.

Hamtaro: We've been busy too. We're like 98 too.

T.W: What?

Bijou: That's good.

They are taken back to Madeen's sanctuary. Their spirits show up.

Madeen: I see you had some trouble and needed us.

Howdy: Darn tooten! That kind of training is just too hard! We need a different method of training!

Madeen's cat growls at him.

Madeen: There, there Navi. Anyway, I guess you aren't ready for that kind of training.

Titan: Perhaps it's best if you stay here and train amongst yourselves for a while.

Howdy: Better than monsters.

Madeen: Okay then. You can train with yourselves, and Navi. We'll leave you now.

They disappear.

Later...everybody (except Boss, T.W, and Raishiuko) is training their butts off. Bijou's training with Navi.

Raishiuko: That's how I got out.

T.W: Wow. That's amazing.

Boss: But how the heck does Jullianno keep coming to your rescue all the time?

Raishiuko: I don't know. It's something. *silence for a minute* Say. Is it true that you two are wild hamsters?

T.W: Who told you that?

Raishiuko: Hamtaro did. He told me he hangs out in a little house under a tree that Boss lives in.

Boss: Well that's true.

Raishiuko: Well I just wanted to say thanks for a good job of watching him for me.

Both: You are?

Raishiuko: Yes. It makes me glad that he has good friends. Especially since you two are wise and know a lot of the wild. *they are embarrassed*

T.W: Well we all look out for each other, but you'd be surprised.

Raishiuko: And Boss, don't you have a crush on one of your friends?

Boss: What? Who told you that?

Looks at T.W-

T.W was angered by being accused and gets him in a head lock.

T.W: Now I didn't say a thing, honestly and to think I thought there was trust between us. I even trust you with secrets so how dare you accuse me of going against my word.

Raishiuko: It's okay. I won't tell her

.

Boss: Well yes. In fact, I'm madly in love with her.

Raishiuko: Did you ever tell her about...

Boss: Don't bother asking. I already did. She says she doesn't know if she loves me that much or not.

Raishiuko: I think it's sweet. A wild hamster in love with a house hamster. It's like two hamsters from two worlds. I find that romantic.

T.W: O.k. Whatever.

Boss: But her owner wouldn't let me be special friends with her. Since I'm wild and...

Raishiuko: Don't worry. I can introduce her to you personally if we get back home.

Boss: Really?

Raishiuko: Sure. She understands me. She'll then understand you.

Boss: *watery eyes* Oh thank you. I never had a good human friend before who cared. I...

She is gone and so is T.W. Raishiuko is with Osimaru. Boss anime falls.

Osimaru: I'm worried. What are we gonna do about Onaka and Ivit? We haven't found them yet.

Raishiuko: I know what you mean. I'm starting to miss them.

Fi: I haven't seen them for a long time. I wonder what happened to them.

All of a sudden, Jullianno and his guide Oni appear and everybody stops training.

Hamtaro: Jullianno!

Jullianno: I have an important message for you guys. *they come closer* Oni, show them the message.

Oni: Okay.

He pulls out a scroll and unravels it and a image of a shadowy man appears.

???: Greetings. I am the Director and Creator of Digital Life. The MORRPG you are in right now.

Howdy: The what?

Maxwell: He must've created this game.

Director: Over the last few days, you were victims of an attack from the Black Alliance, I apologize for this. The system has problems keeping hackers and criminal organizations out of this game, which is supposed to be fun and experiencing.

I will try to fix the problem, for your brave efforts you shall get some things to make up for the problem. But not right now. Anyway, please be careful. Like I said, I will fix this, until then goodbye and good luck.

The image disappears.

Raishiuko: That's good.

Osimaru: At least they are gonna stop the BA.

T.W: I hope so.

Oni: Hold on! Got...another...message!.....Ahhh!

Jullianno: Oni?

He drops the scroll and it hovers up and unravels A fizzy image shows, then...Lancor shows on screen.

Everybody: Lancor!

Lancor: Greetings. I'm sure you remember me from last time. Now some time ago, a certain rodent had snuck in and took my experiments for the ultimate class. Now I suggest you return to me at once. Or else.

Raishiuko: Or else what? What are you gonna do about it Lanloser.

Lancor: I wouldn't call me that if I were you Raishiuko. *she gasps in surprise, then he shows a bottle with unconscious Onaka and Ivit* See these fairy guides? *they gasp* Now I know you care for these two very much so listen up.

Either surrender yourselves to me, or these fairies will be erased from the game... forever! You got 2 hours to meet me at the edge of the port town that goes to my island on Gijiki Island. Remember that. Now good bye.

The screen fades, and Oni goes unconscious.

Hamtaro: That fiend. Err...

Osimaru: What do we do?

Jullianno: We do nothing.

Raishiuko: Why not?

Jullianno: Those fairy guides are just bits of data. They have no real life what so ever. They aren't important, you are.

Hamtaro: You're saying we should just leave them.

Jullianno: Yes that's it exactly, the chance of rescuing them isn't good. I'm sorry.

Raishiuko: You can't make us do nothing! We have to save them!

Jullianno: I said I'm sorry! *picks up Oni* now good bye!

He leaves through a portal.

T.W: He's gone again, boy that guy is uptight

Raishiuko: Even though he saved me I can't leave Onaka behind. He's been with me since I started this whole adventure. I can't forget him.

Osimaru: I feel the same way about Ivit, we've got to free them.

T.W: Especially since they maybe more alive then we may realize.

Raishiuko: What do you mean?

T.W: I believe that most of the people who aren't from the real world are in fact real themselves. The fairy guides, the café operators. I feel there as real as we are.

Raishiuko: How is that possible?

T.W: Well think about it, most games like this you can't feel the grass on your feet, or feel full after eating virtual food, or touch items and flowers so sensitively.

Osimaru: He's right, in fact it's like our bodies as well as our minds entered the game.

T.W: I beilive when this game was created it might've have somehow become a real place itself somehow.

Raishiuko: Well real or not I've got to save them!

Hakeru: Well we're with you.

Raishiuko: Thanks.

Hamtaro: We're all with you, right guys?

Everyone agreed and soon they decided they would return to Madeen's special area and she wondered what she could do.

Madeen: So your fairy guides have taken prisoner?

Raishiuko: That's right, is there any way to rescue them?

Madeen: Well it's possible but it will be dangerous.

Osimaru: After all the dangerous stuff that's happened already I think as a team we can handle it.

Madeen: All right then, there being held in a floating fortress over the continent of Arcania. You won't be able to warp there so the Arcania Phoenix can fly you.

Fi: It would be a pleasure.

Osimaru: The continent of Arcania? Could that mean-

Madeen: Yes, that's were most chibi and Arcania phoenixes live, whatever you do don't engage them in battle. Try to befriend them if you encounter them, attack as an absolute last resort. Understand?

They all nod.

Madeen: Also I'm sensing that your friends Nike and Haidae are searching for you, I'm sending them here now.

Soon through a portal the two boys appeared.

Haidae: Hey how'd we get here?

Nike: I'm not sure.

Then they notice Raishiuko and everyone else.

Nike: Raishiuko!

They run to each other and they all greet one another.

Nike: It's so great to see you.

Raishiuko: You too.

Haidae: Yeah we've been worried, Jullianno filled us in some but could you explain more on what's been happening?

At first Raishiuko was angry at hearing Jullianno's name but soon replied-

Raishiuko: Well I can tell ya we've had quite a day.

Raishiuko and everyone explain all they knew.

Nike: So Lancor took there fairy guides?! Ooh that guy steams me up!

Haidae: Are you sure you can rescue them?

Raishiuko: As sure as shoes, besides we're a strong team.

Haidae: Then count me in!

Nike: Me too!

Then T.W looked at the clock on the C.R.A.P-C-

T.W: Speaking of day, it's getting very late. We'll have to wait until tomorrow or your familes will be worried.

Raishiuko: That's right, and thanks to the antidote we can all log out. Well see you tomorrow.

So everyone logged out and returned home and had dinner and a quickly went to bed though because of all the excitement it took awhile.

So now what will they do now? Find out next time.

Sorry it took so long, please review!

HG fans remember this is an alternate universe meaning that whatever happens before or after this fic it won't effect HG in any way.

The next chapter of Boss and Bijou's reconcile is coming soon and for those who haven't checked it out you should and review it.

Also I wanted to thank all who've reviewed all my stories and for being loyal. Finally I recommend those who haven't read issac's fics and have read mine give them a shot and vice versa.

Bye-Q!