Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Ham-Hams goning online! Enter the world ❯ Another players journey begins, Enter Haruki and the new class ( Chapter 23 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 23

Another players journey begins, Enter Haruki and the new class

meanwhile the next day deep in the Digital life world another player is entering the town of Irojimi, a large and robust town of fun technology.

The player was new to the world and only entered an hour ago, she's light skinned and wearing a straw sun hat and straight blond hair out from under the hat and down her back. Lastly she wore sturdy platform shoes and a rose thorn mark on her forehead.

(Entering through the archway) Player: Well this is it, it's a good thing my cyberhome isn't far from this area. I wonder what I should do first.

Then her fairy guide named Mikara floated towards her.

Mikara: I suggest you go to the local café to find some quests to go on.

Player: Ok, maybe I'll even meet some friends.

So the two travelers went to the Irojimi café and found there was an interesting piece of news going around.

Pop star: So have you heard about this group?

Fighter: Not sure.

White mage: I think I have, it's this group mostly made up of characters that look like hamsters and 4 human characters.

Black mage: I heard they've found 6 of the 12 spirits of Iris. There said to be the guardians of the Digital life world.

Necromaker: Really? I thought they were just legends.

Then the girl player stepped forward-

Player: Excuse me but is this about the HH club?

Fighter: Yeah, you've heard about them?

Player: Yeah from the boards, but I've never met them.

Pop star: Well I have, well I didn't meet the hamster characters but I met the 4 human ones. We got trapped in a dungeon of a fortress from some organization.

Player: What kind of organization?

Fighter: I'm not sure. But I heard there after perfect level 10 digital cards.

Player: Perfect level 10 digital cards? What are those?

White mage: You must be a new player right?

Player: Yeah, I guess it shows.

Mikara: Digital cards are special unique cards that can be used in battle and other functions. There are battle cards, magic cards, and item cards. There are other types as well but those are the most basic, there are also combinations like battle/magic or item/magic.

Player: I understand now. So do you guys have any level 10 cards?

Pop star: I don't but I wish I did.

Fighter: Same here.

Player: So does anyone know the names of the group with the spirits of Iris?

Black mage: Well the hamster characters are unknown but one of the human characters is Raishiuko.

Player: Raishiuko?

Fighter: Yeah it's said she's become a strong player after just 2 days of play. She's so awesome! I'd love to meet her someday.

Player: Strong player huh?

Soon after the girl player and Mikara were had left the café and soon out of Irojimi and walk down a valley path when they reach a sign.

(Reads sign) Player: Test your luck and find your class! New beginnings dungeon-

Mikara: You should give it a try, right now you're at level 0 so you need to level up.

Player: Ok let's go for it!

So they turn right and head for the dungeon, meanwhile Haidae and Nike had reached the entrance to the "New Beginnings" dungeon.

Nike: Why did you drag me here? We have to meet the others soon.

Haidae: I know but we're no good to everyone if we don't level up.

Nike: But this dungeon is for beginners!

Haidae: Yes but there might some items we can use to help the others. After all Osimaru found a Chibi Phoenix in a training dungeon.

Nike: Well I guess you have a point there, come on. Let's go.

So as they enter inside the player had reached the entrance.

Mikara: This is the way in.

Player: Right.

So she enters the dungeon unaware of what she may find.

Much time passed and nothing interesting happened yet. Then she noticed a treasure box up ahead.

Player: Cool my first treasure box!

She opens it up and finds a long sword inside a sheath.

Player: A sword?

Mikara: Not just any sword, it's a Ranata!

Player: Ranata?

Mikara: This sword is made from indestructible iron, metal and alloy. It also has mystic magical properties.

Player: Great, this'll be just what I need.

She wraps the sword around her back with a band on the sheath and continued on, after entering the second dungeon she meets her first monster.

Player: What's that?!

Mikara: It's a Yashu, a demon skeleton.

The player checks the monster on the MSU function on her C.R.A.P-C

Name: Yashu

Level: 3

Type: Demon

Mikara: This will be a challenge since you haven't reached a level yet.

Player: Well I'll give it a try!

She draws the sword on her back and charges at the creature-

Player: Attack!

She slashes through and defeats it.

Player's C.R.A.P-C: 44 EXP gained, now at level 2!

Player: Yes!

Cards came down and she placed then in the C.R.A.P-C card pocket.

Mikara: Wow! That was great, are you sure you aren't a reincarnation of a former player?

Player: Yeah I'm sure. I've been reading stuff on the boards and strategy guides to get as much of an edge as possible.

Then the player's C.R.A.P-C started to glow.

Player: What's going on?!

Player's C.R.A.P-C: Please select your class.

Then a large hologram map of icons appeared.

Player: Now I remember, after reaching at or beyond level 2 I get to choose my class.

She looks at the many classes wondering which to choose.

Player: I think I'll choose.

She selects the Samurai icon and is given a new outfit.

Player: Cool, just what I was hoping for.

And with that the two continued down the dungeon finding more cool stuff as well as some money until they reached the final floor of the dungeon.

They entered a large stadium-size room where they find another player battling a large Serpent-type monster.

Player #2: Take that!

The second player releases a powerful beam from a magic pistol doing some damage.

He had on an odd baseball cap, a rugged battle costume and sturdy brown boots. He had Marigold eyes and Vermillion hair. Lastly he had a bag on his waist and a black arrow symbol on his forehead

Player #2: Darn! It's still not enough.

Then the player's fairy guide floated up to him.

Fairy: Maybe you should try a card.

Player #2: All right.

He takes out a card with a picture of a burnt Orange bracelet and slashes it through.

Player #2: Fire ring!

A bracelet appeared on his arm.

Player #2: Fire star shower!

He sends a wave of fire stars from the bracelet doing damage.

The girl player and Mikara just watch not sure what to do.

Player: It seems someone else has already beaten us to the treasure.

Mikara: Maybe not, maybe you can be his ally.

Player: If you're sure.

So she runs up to the player who was becoming frustrated.

Player: Hey there, want some help?

Player #2: Sure *grunts* just get in line.

The player was confused and then saw two other players on the other side of the serpent. It was Nike and Haidae.

Nike: Dimension break!'

Using his Necromaker powers Nike was able to paralyze the fiend.

Haidae: Nice work, I'll take it from here!

Beast crusher!

He slashed through his skin but it just reformed and healed again.

Haidae: Darn! Nothing we do is working.

Then the player stepped forward.

Player: Excuse me but could I help?

Nike: If you think you can.

Player: First of all you should all stop attacking.

Player #2: But why?

Player: Just trust me.

Everyone wondered what she had planned but did as she asked. She then walked up and identified the monster.

Player: So that's what it is, just as I thought.

She then took out a card with a picture of a heart-shaped jewel and slashed it through.

Player: Healing gem.

A jewel appeared in her hand and she hung it around the serpent's neck and its wounds healed and his aggressiveness vanished.

(Groaning) Serpent: Oh thank you, I thought I was a goner.

Nike: He can talk?

Serpent: Of course I can talk, what do you think I am an illiterate?!

Player #2: Would you by any chance an Arcania dragon?

Serpent: Maybe I am and maybe I'm not, what's it to ya? Would you spare me if I was?

Player: Please forgive them. They didn't know what you were.

She then turns the clueless male player-

Player: This isn't a dungeon monster, it's an intelligent and majestic creature is this world.

Haidae: How can you be sure?

Player: Because I got the official strategy guide that told me all about most of the creatures here.

The male player was surprised that a beginner knew so much and kneeled before him.

Player #2: Please forgive me. I should've done my research.

Arcania dragon: Well I guess it's alright, and you girl-

Player: Yes?

Arcania dragon: Since you set them straight I want you to have the treasures this dungeon had to offer.

He then walked over to the end of the room and brought out a large treasure chest and put it in front of the girl.

Player: Thank you.

She opened the chest to find a load of stuff-

A sword upgrade jewel

DX magic pistol

33 digital cards

And 3 random level spheres

Player: Sweet.

She took the items and walked over to the guy player who had moved near Nike and Haidae.

Nike: Good going.

Player #2: Thanks for stopping us.

She saw they looked sad.

Player: What's the matter?

Nike: It's just were on a quest to stop the BA from taking this world over.

Player: The BA? You must mean the evil organization that everyone on the boards is talking about. Are you online agents?

Nike: No were just average players who are trying to help. I'm Nike.

Haidae: I'm Haidae, solders extraordinaire.

Player: Wow! You're the famous players who are with Raishiuko and the HH club party right?

Nike: Famous, Us?

Player #2: She's right. You guys have become a legend in this game for leveling up so fast and so quickly.

Arcania Dragon: So you guys are big shots huh? Your certainly have basic attacks.

Nike: We know. That's why we came here, so we could find useful items and level up some.

Player #2: I just wanted to form a party.

Player: Well I can be in your party, if you want.

Player #2: Thank you, I'm Daichi.

He held out his hand and they shook.

Player: I'm Haruki.

Nike: Nice to meet you Haruki.

Then Mikara floated by.

Haruki: This is Mikara my fairy guide.

Mikara: A pleasure.

Then she took out her random level jewels and gave one to Daichi, Nike and Haidae.

Daichi: Why are you giving us these? You were rewarded them.

Haruki: I know but I want you to have them, I want to be part of your mission and I'm hoping to meet Raishiuko if that's ok.

Haidae: Well our mission is dangerous, are you sure you're up for it?

Haruki: I am.

Daichi: I want to help too. I think it would be fun.

Haidae: Well we could use all the help we could get, but you're only a beginner. You'd be wasted in no time.

Haruki: Well even so I'm still going try!

She then takes out her sword upgrade jewel and rubs it against the blade of her Ranata and it glowed.

Haruki: I wonder what this does.

The light dimmed to her sword grew longer and shone a dim white.

Mikara: Using the sword upgrade jewel it's now become an Angelic dove saber. It's one of the strongest weapons in the game. It only appears before players of true merit.

Nike: Congratulations.

Haidae: Yeah great find.

Haruki: Thanks.

Her sword is lit with an inscription on the dull side of the sword.

Player: What's this writing?

She read the words which said-

"With this sword you are given a new hope"

Haruki: What could this mean?

Mikara: It could mean you've been chosen for something special.

Haruki: Special huh? Well I'll meet it head on!

Daichi: Hey you two should use the random level jewels Haruki gave you.

Nike: These things?

Haruki: Yeah they'll randomly up your level so aim high.

Nike: Okay let's give it a shot.

They focus their energy on the orbs and they could feel there power increase. There C.R.A.P-C's indicate the level has risen to 57.

Nike: Awesome we leveled up, now we can better help the others.

Haidae: Then what are waiting for? Let's go!

All: Yeah!

So Haruki, Mikara, Nike, Haidae and the Arcania dragon leave the dungeon and begin their journey to the Continent of Arcania. Will they better help Raishiuko in saving Onaka and Ivit? Will Lancor finally be defeated?