Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Ham-Hams goning online! Enter the world ❯ Beast #2! Truth of Lancor! ( Chapter 31 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 31

Beast #2! Truth of Lancor!

Meanwhile...the newly giant monster has just begun to cause terror. It makes a Giant stomp, crushing trees and making a large earthquake.

MSU: Gimonji

Level 190

Type: Beta Omega.

Raishiuko: At least it's a little weaker than the Manticore.

Nike: Right. But it's very, very big.

The monster roars.

Boss: Bring it on! I can take it like the last one.

Bijou: Oh no you don't, you just got out of that fight.

T.W: She's right. You two and Hakeru had a rough fight against the Manticore. You should back out this fight.

Boss: Awe. But...

Bijou: No buts.

Boss: Alright.

They make a run for it.

Hakeru: You're coming too T.W! You just came out of the hospital so you're coming too.

She grabs him by the ear-

T.W: But...

Hakeru: No buts!

She pulls him away. The others make a fight toward the beast. It keeps pounding the ground with it's feet so that they can hardly move.

Fi: Time to fly!

Ad: Right!

Fi and AD take flight. They shoot fire at the beast, but it hardly does any damage. Gimonji makes a grab for them, but it misses them. Fi and AD continue to attack.

Raishiuko: Hurry while it's distracted!

They all make different attacks on the monster. The beast is still not feeling nothing. So it jumps up.

Nike: Incoming!

They make a run and the monster lands hard. Everyone in the game can feel the mighty shockwave and make a sudden jump at it's feel.

Hamtaro: How do we stop something that is bigger than us? Come on there must be something.

Howdy: Oh I know! Hey Wormy!

Wormy appears from the ground.

Howdy: Get him!

Wormy digs many holes around Gimonji.

Howdy: That'll do Wormy. That'll do.

Wormy leaves the field. Gimonji makes another leap into the air.

Hamtaro: Look out guys!

Gimonji lands but he falls into the ground due to the holes left by Wormy. The monster loses a lot of damage for falling.

Nike: Now there's an idea.

Gimonji stands up again. Nike focuses energy into his staff. Undead skeletons appear and climb all over the monster. Gimonji knocks a lot of them off but they still keep coming.

Hamtaro: Go skeletons go!

Unable to hold his own up, Gimonji falls to the ground.

Nike: Boom! He goes down!

After a while the monster goes up and roars-

Nike: Uh...now he's up.

Gimonji slams his fist to the ground, causing another world-wide shockwave. Everyone falls to the ground. Gimonji grabs Fi and AD.

Osimaru: Let them go you stupid monster!

She uses her bracelet to blast the monster. Then she looks at it after seeing the damage she did to the monster.

Osimaru: Haruki!

Haruki: Okay!

They combine the staff and bracelet together and send a ray of energy at Fi and AD. They both glow and beams of light go out of Gimonji's hands and in between them. The Arcadian Beast has appeared once again. He blasts the terrifying monster with the biggest fire attack ever. It did so much damage, it's nearly over.

Hamtaro: Okay you big bad guy. You're going down!

He charges up his sword and makes a dash for the monster. He leaps high like he never had before and did many many many many many slashes with his sword. While still in air, he begins to fall in a funny way. The Arcadian Beast grabs him and they land. After a while...Gimonji is about to move, then it begins to fall into many pieces. Then it digitally disappears.

Hamtaro: Whoa. Did I do that?

Everyone advances 20 levels.

Raishiuko: What did you do?

Hamtaro: I don't know. Something inside my little body gave me the strangest ability to do that kind of attack. I don't know what it is.

A holographic image of Lancor appears.

Lancor: Hello again. That took you long enough. Fastest time you took on beating my monster. Congratulations.

Raishiuko: Where are you Lancor!?

Lancor: Don't be so hasty. I'll eventually put myself into the battlefield. But For now, let's get back to my Omega beasts. For you see, when you defeated this One, my third beast was just sent into the game. Where it is, you'll have to Find out. But he can be anywhere. Cause this one, can't be seen a lot.

Hamtaro: Where is it then?

Lancor: If you can see the unseen, you'll find out. But until then, farewell!

He disappears.

Hamtaro: Drat! He's gone. If only we knew more about him.

Raishiuko: I think I can handle that.

Laura logged out and quickly headed for the library and looked in a book about the history of Digital Interface, the company who created Digital Life. When she turned to page 98 everything she knew was about to change-

Raishiuko: I don't believe it!

There was a group photo of the team behind Digital Life, Lancor being one of them though interestingly he looked a bit younger than his game counterpart. He had flowing black hair of silk, matching coal black eyes. A stern nose and an interestingly strong physique, he wore a pink dress suit with ruffles and matching bow tie.

As Laura read new questions about Lancor surfaced-

And so the Digital Life team was asemembled of 4 main members, programmer Rutona Garkensh, music and sound design composer Himori Takomana, executive producer Ejiko Karamana and founder William Japex.

Along with a wide array with technicians, online editors, game masters, customer service representatives, and system administrators. With some fresh hot talent and an original idea brought Digital Life to realization.

Laura: So Lancor is Himori, I wonder...

Meanwhile in the Digital Life world-

Osimaru quickly jumps on the net as Shiella takes it no mind and flies off with Both of them to a palace in the sky. Everyone gets on AD and follows them to the Floating palace and drops Fi still in the net in a steel cage.

Shiella eventually flies a floating palace in the sky.

Hamtaro: What's that?

AD: It's the dragon's lair. Said to be a place for all kinds of majestic beasts. Like dragons and phoenixes.

Shiella: So. You want an air fight is that it?

She drops Fi in the net down on the ground inside. Then her helicopter Transforms into a super, arsenal armed, mecha copter.

Shiella: Ready for this?

The gang gets off AD.

AD: Bring it on, ugly!

She gets mad and starts firing. AD dodges and breathes fire at her copter. She Dodges and they take the air fight outside. The others try to free Fi.

Hamtaro: Hang in there Fi. We'll get you out.

Osimaru: So hold on there.

Fi: You won't be able to break it. Only when Shiella is defeated you will be able to.

Hamtaro: Then AD has to win. He's fighting her right now.

At the fight. Shiella launches seekers. AD burns some but gets hit by one.

Shiella: Just give up. You cannot win!

AD: In your dreams!

AD goes for Shiella, but she gets out of the way and starts firing lasers at him. He gets hit by one in the wing but he can still fly.

AD: Alright. No more mister nice guy!

He charges right for Shiella in mid flight. She can't escape this time.

Shiella: Err. Why you!

AD is too close. She pulls the escape lever and she is launched out of the mech. AD goes through the mach, destroying it. Shiella is gone. The net Fi was in disappears.

Hamtaro: It works.

AD flies in.

AD: You okay friend?

Fi: Yes. Thanks to you.

AD: That's good.

After a while...

Osimaru: Hmm...I wonder why this place seems so strange. Why does it fly in the sky?

Fi: Only sacred beasts are allowed up here. If you were to come up here, there'd be hardly anyway back down.

AD: Plus. This place contains some kind of secret of some sort. No one has found it yet.

Hamtaro: Hey guys. While we're up here, let's go find that secret.

They agree and they go further inside. They eventually reach some large concert hall like room inside.

Boss: Whoa. Looks like this wasn't just a palace.

Stan: Rock on whoever plays here.

T.W: Hey what's that?

They see a stone pedestal on stage, and a strange looking jewel is on it. They go to it. It has ancient writing. But one word seems clear to them.

Maxwell: Speech. Fascinating. I wonder if I can translate this.

While he mumbles something. Penelope becomes fascinated in the jewel on the Pedestal. So she goes up on stage and goes for it.

Pashmina: Penelope, careful up there.

Penelope looks at the jewel. It's a pendent. She decided she would touch it.

Pashmina: Don't touch it, it might be dangerous!

Penelope already had touched it. Then it shakes and it latches onto her neck.

Pashmina: Penelope!

They look at her as Penelope is about to fall while she was panicking over the Pendent on her neck. She does fall and Hamtaro saves her.

Pashmina: You okay Penelope?

Penelope: I...I think so.

Everyone goes funny.

Hamtaro: Did she just speak!?

Boss: But she can't talk! How can she talk now!?

(Angry mark) Penelope: Are you saying I'm too primitive to talk?!

Boss: Uh no not at all, it's just...

T.W: What is going on here!

Penelope checks her C.R.A.P-C-.

Penelope: Hey. I'm level 108. Cool.

Pashmina: Are you, grown up?

There is a noise outside.

Hamtaro: Never mind that now. Let's find out what that noise was.

They go outside. At where they started, Lancor is waiting for them.

Hamtaro: Lancor!

Lancor: Not just me.

A monster appears next to him. It's a chameleon like monster with a human like body structure.

Lancor: Meet the third, Omega beast.

MSU: Cemeo. Level 205. Type: Beta Omega.

Boss: That monster we heard about.

Lancor: I guess I might as well unwrap your gift. Cause here's the monster.

Cemeo roars and engages to battle.

Hamtaro: Spread and attack!

They split up. Lancor laughs and disappears from the battlefield. Cemeo appears in Boss's range.

Boss: Gotcha.

Cemeo then disappears.

Boss: Huh?

He reappears behind him. He whacks him with it's tongue.

Boss: Yuck. And own.

Howdy: I'll get him!

Cemeo turns to Howdy.

Howdy: Wormy! Come take him!

After a while...

Howdy: Wormy?

T.W: Howdy! We're in the sky! He can't get to us!

Howdy: He he. *with sweatdrop* my bad.

He gets hit by the tongue. Nike tries to hit Cemeo, but he misses thanks to Cemeo's transparency power. Then Hamtaro jumps on him. Cemeo disappears and Hamtaro falls to the ground. Cemeo reappears and stomps on Hamtaro.

Hakeru: Hold it!

She got her gun locked on him. Cemeo engulfs a large amount of air, and then he releases it and makes a large blast of wind go upon them.

Hakeru: Whoa. Ahh!

She goes flying into T.W. Cemeo prepares to go to them but Bijou uses Slow Down to keep him from going fast.

Bijou: Not so fast!

Cemeo disappears from sight. Then he reappears in front of Bijou. Then he gives her a paralyzing lick with his tongue. Bijou has swirly eyes.

Bijou: That was most. Unsanitary.

He falls down. Cemeo gets hit by a fireball from Fi. Cemeo once again disappears and reappears on Fi. He uses his tongue to choke Fi-

AD: Hey no one does that to my friend!

AD shoots a fireball at Cemeo. It knocks him off Fi. Cemeo is near the edge of the palace balcony.

Hamtaro: You won't get away!

Cemeo jumps off the balcony.

Hamtaro: No way!

They go to the edge and see Cemeo hit the water below.

Hamtaro: We got to go after it before it causes any damage to anyone. Then...

Raishiuko: Hey you guys! I'm back!

Raishiuko appears from out of nowhere.

Hamtaro: Raishiuko!

Nike: Hey how'd you get here?

Raishiuko: With this.

She takes out some strange looking device.

Raishiuko: This is a Player Cam. It lets me track you guys down. I was able to teleport to you guys with my C.R.A.P-C.

Nike: Cool. But, we better get back to the Omega monster at hand right now. It's swimming in the ocean, and it might attack the players on Rhinestone Island. Raishiuko: Then shouldn't we go after it then?

Osimaru: Yep. So let's go.

The humans dive off the balcony, leaving everyone else still there.

Hamtaro: Now what do we do? We can't swim.

Maxwell: I think I have an idea. Everyone jump into the water.

Boss: You crazy? We'll drown.

Maxwell: Trust me.

So after that, they all jump in, leaving Fi and AD at the palace.

Maxwell: Okay Nayru. Do your stuff.

He slashes five Star cards and a Spirit of Iris appears in the form of Nayru *no relation to the Nayru of Legend of Zelda by the way*, and casts a spell on the ham-hams. They hit the water and somehow they are swimming above the surface.

Hamtaro: We're swimming!

Maxwell: Yep. Nayru can not only fight, but also give us the ability to breathe and swim in the water.

Hamtaro: Cool! Now let's catch up with the others.

They start swimming after the others. Fi and AD take flight after. Eventually the gang catches up to the others

Raishiuko: What took you so long?

Cemeo appears from the water and blasts them with water. Everyone gets mad. Cemeo laughs and dives underwater.

He goes under, and transforms into his half human half ham form and goes after Cemeo. He swims toward Cemeo but Cemeo keeps disappearing and reappearing all around him.

T.W: Alright you lizard freak. Let justice be served!

He holds out his arm and light energy forms.

T.W: Harp of Peace Sword!

The energy forms a cool looking blade and he goes for Cemeo. Cemeo tries to wrap him with its tongue, but T.W deflected the attack and T.W slashes Cemeo. Causing damage, Cemeo swims back for the surface. And in which, back up there, he jumps onto a rock. T.W resurfaces.

T.W: We got him now!

Then Cemeo starts to do something and on the many rocks around him, more appear. They all laugh at them.

Hamtaro: Uh...You mean them right?

All the Cemeo's grab everybody *even in multiples* from the water and holds them in mid air. Penelope slips out of a hold.

Pashmina: Penelope!

Penelope hits the water and sees her friends being constricted.

Penelope: Just because I'm a little baby, doesn't mean I can't fight back . She focuses hard into her pendent. Something happens as strange light waves come out of the pendent.

Fi: Hey. I feel something strange in me.

AD: Me too.

They feel stronger. And they recover fast.

Hamtaro: Hey look!

Penelope begins to transform. All at first is light totally consuming her body. Then she grows big and metamorphosis takes effect of her. He begins to grow long arms, and human hands. In fact, her body structure is becoming that of a human. When the light disappears, everyone sees Penelope, all human, wearing a cool yellow gown, and white hair stretching down to her legs.

Howdy and Dexter: Oooooooh! *they have lovely dubby eyes*

Boss: What? Now you're in love with Penelope?

Then Penelope forms something in her hands. It's Osimaru's Bracelet and Haruki's Crystal Staff.

Haruki: Hey my staff!

Osimaru: And my bracelet.

Penelope uses them to fuse Fi and AD into the Arcadian Beast again.

Arcadian Beast: *insert deep text*

Then the beast's mighty wings glow pure golden, and then the rest of its body urns into flames. It's a new attack.

AB: Phoenix Dive!

The beast goes for Cemeo. All of the Cemeo's release their grips as they watch in awe. They are all burnt to a crisp and are destroyed. Cemeo himself is now, toast! Everyone advances 23 levels! Then the Arcadian Beast reverts back to normal. Then Penelope falls unconscious and returns to normal hamster state, and she falls into the water. Pashmina catches her. Penelope wakes up.

Penelope: I did it sister.

Pashmina: Yep! You sure did.

Later...everyone is traveling to Rhinestone Island again by Fi and AD.

Hamtaro: Well that was fun. Who would have thought Penelope would save the day?

Raishiuko: And she was so cute when she was small.

Penelope: Well it's only a game. Soon once we leave it I'll be unable to talk again.

Her head lowers in sadness and Pashmina hugs her tight-

Pashmina: Don't worry, someday you'll be able talk, and work and play like a real lady back home soon and enough, and until then we'll try not leave you out so much.

Penelope: Thanks.

Hakeru: Thank you for saving us.

She blushes a little.

Boss: So what are we going to do about the next Omega beast? When will it come or where will it be?

Hamtaro: Good point.

Penelope: Hey Fi. Remember that feeling you got from my pendent?

Fi: Yeah. I and AD felt it.

Penelope: Fi. That power up not only increased your strength, it strengthened your mind reading capabilities. Now you can detect where the next Omega monster will attack.

Fi: Amazing.

Penelope: And AD. Your fire breathing blasts are even more intense and, you can fly faster, and higher than ever before.

AD: Nice.

Howdy: Wow. Can you give me a new apron with that? He he. *they look at him* What?

They just keep flying.

Meanwhile...Lancor is preparing for his next attack. He activates his fourth beast on his computer.

Lancor: Nice. But now you face this.