Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Ham-Hams goning online! Enter the world ❯ Hidden Project: Defeat the Omega Beast! ( Chapter 30 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 30

Hidden Project: Defeat the Omega Beast!

Somewhere in the game...Boss is training his butt off alone, determined he can beat the Manticore. Sweat ran down his fur as he swung his Shadow Blade *if I'm wrong T, change* around and around and hits and destroys things.

(Thinking) Boss: T.W... You never had to take the condition I was in. You really shouldn't of. But it's okay now. If you think I can beat that thing, then I believe it too. I just have to train awhile.

Right then Bijou comes in with some food and drinks.

Bijou: Hello, I thought you might be hungry.

Boss: Bijou. What are you doing here?

Bijou: I just wanted to make sure you're fit for your training. That's all. I'm worried about you.

Boss: Thanks Bijou. You really shouldn't have.

Bijou: No please. Enjoy.

He takes a bit of sunflower seeds and takes some small sips of lemonade. Bijou: So you're really going to do this?

Boss: Yes. It's clear to me that I and T.W share a powerful bond. He took the pain I had for my health. So I'm going to help him by fighting the monster again. Only this time I'll be stronger than before. And I have a reason to go even further beyond my abilities, for his sake.

Bijou: But what if you get into the same condition like last time!? What if you get hurt?

Boss: Bijou.

Bijou: I'm sorry. I was very worried about you when you were in critical condition. I don't want you to be like that again. *she is nearly crying* I mean we can't stand having you both like this.

Boss: Bijou please. I understand your concern. But I must fight this, for his sake anyway.

Bijou: But I can't stand losing you again.

She cries in Boss's arms.

Boss: Now you listen to me. I know that many people are going to get hurt like I was. I know the consequences of what happens. But if we don't stop this thing, everyone will eventually get hurt too. Not just me and not just T.W. I don't want anyone to get hurt by this thing either. I mean if that thing went after you, I wouldn't be able to live myself down. So I'm going to stop this thing once and for all. Then maybe things will be alright. You have to trust me on this one.

Bijou looks at him.

Bijou: I understand.

Boss: I think you should go with the others now. I have to train alone.

So she begins to walk off. She stops to look back. He just gets back to training. So then she leaves too. As she walks alone, Maria appears unknowingly. Bijou knows she was watching.

Maria: So this is how he's going to do it then.

Bijou nods.

Maria: I feel sorry for them.

Bijou goes to Maria and snuggles her with her face in comfort.

Somewhere else...the Manticore continues its destruction. It crushes buildings, burns down houses, and attacks other players. Lancor is watching this from a cliff side.

(Thinking) Lancor: At this rate, I will have the entire game under siege. I might on need all my Omega monsters for this. But then again, we'll have to see in a few days.

Meanwhile outside the shrine were Boss was training; Bijou and Hakeru were off to themselves under an old plum tree and thought hard of their dilemmas.

(Thinking) Hakeru: I just don't believe you T. How could you put me through that? I mean there just had to be another way; I just want you back with us again.

Then Bijou spoke up- Bijou: Hakeru?

Hakeru: Yeah?

Bijou: I know you worried but try to be brave, no matter what happens, both our guys we'll be by our sides once more.

Hakeru: I know but I'm scared, this is the first I truly realized this isn't just a game that's it real and dangerous. I don't want anymore of my friends hurt.

Bijou: I know but at this point we have to do all we can or more will suffer like we have.

Hakeru: You're right which is why…


Her whole body shook with courage.

Hakeru: I'll fight that thing too! And find a way to get him back!

Bijou: And I... Will fight also, I'm tired of just watching all this!

So it was unanimous and went to tell the others their stand and something else-

Bijou: We want you all to leave and quick

everyone was shocked because they thought they should be together now more then ever.

Hakeru: Please understand we want you to be safe, if something happens to us you'll be needed, if we're all gone they'll be no one left to stop Lancor; which is why we're going to fight that thing and stop it. We just don't want anyone else to be hurt.

Raishiuko: Well if you're sure, but call us if you need us.

Hakeru: We will

so while everyone else heads for a safer area but where using the game's new friend cam to know when to step in as Boss reached a barren land far away from any other players where he set eyes on an old training ground-

Boss: Once I train here, I should be ready.

Meanwhile the beast is running through the woods, ready to attack the next thing that moves, Bijou and Hakeru hide behind some trees, holding an end of a rope. The beast flies really close.

Hakeru: Now!

They pull on the rope and the Manticore hits it. He goes flying out of control and hits the ground. Bijou and Hakeru use their strongest attacks on it; Bijou using spells and Hakeru using her strongest magic bullets. There was a cloud of dust surrounding the monster. Hakeru: I think that did it.

After a while...The beast jumps up and shoots fire.

Bijou: Look out!

They jump out of the way. It goes after Hakeru as she constantly fires her magic bullets. Bijou: Slow down!

She uses a spell on the Manticore. The Manticore slows down long enough for Hakeru to get out of its way. She continues firing.

Hakeru: *out of bullets* Better reload. *she slashes a card for Infinite Bullets* Here we go!

She continues to fire. It keeps going on. She is running and firing. Bijou keeps using Slow Down to make the beast even slower. Hakeru powers her gun up more and fires on. The Manticore uses more fire.

Hakeru: Yikes!

She dodges.

Hakeru: I wonder how long an ordinary player would last.

Bijou: Hopefully long enough to survive.

Hakeru: Well then we broke the record!

She keeps on firing. The Manticore is coming for her so she decides to really run and fire. Hakeru: Any time your ready Bijou; you can help me out here!

Bijou: Okay. She focuses energy into many white flames. She launches them at the Manticore, hurting it. The Manticore turns its attention to Bijou. It goes for her and hits her into a tree. Hakeru takes over and keeps firing.

Hakeru: Just hang in there!

Bijou: Okay.

She gets down and prepares to attack again.

Meanwhile...somewhere in the game...Hamtaro and the gang are running toward the last place the Manticore was, some little village near the woods of the battlefield.

Raishiuko: I can't believe Bijou and Hakeru are fighting that thing! Hamtaro: I know. Why would they do that?

Osimaru: Maybe they're making sure that they can weaken it enough for Boss to destroy it.

Nike: Well maybe is just a word. Making sure is right. Hamtaro: Well guys... I'm going to find Boss. I better tell him Bijou and Hakeru are fighting the Manticore.

Raishiuko: Okay.

Hamtaro runs off somewhere else.

Meanwhile....Boss is still training. He destroys the largest boulder he can find. Boss is exhausted. So he eats another walnut chew that was made by T.W using magic.

Boss: (These walnuts will help me succeed T.W. There're giving the energy to fight on. So don't worry. You can count on me winning.)

Hamtaro: Boss!

Hamtaro manages to show up somehow.

Boss: Hamtaro? What are you doing here?

Hamtaro: Boss. You're not going to believe this. Bijou and Hakeru...they're...they're...*out of breath*

Boss: Out with it man! What about them?

Hamtaro: They're fighting the Manticore!

Just hearing those words make Boss stop and wonder...

Boss: But why?

Hamtaro: I don't know. But right now, somewhere they are fighting that thing. Who knows what may happen to them if we don't find them.

(Sighs with frustration) Boss: .....I told Bijou I can handle it. I promised her I'd make sure no one gets hurt. If she and Hakeru get into the condition I was...then.... They some mighty beam is seem from the sky. It's the beam that the entire game world can see going into the sky. Even Raishiuko and the gang can see it. Raishiuko: It came from the forest!

They go in the forest.

Back on the battlefield Hakeru was defeated, and is in a tree.

Hakeru: We only have one chance.

She quickly slides a Mega Shot card and prepares to fire. The Manticore is coming for her.

Hakeru: (Only one shot....Better hit.)

She fires away. It hits the Manticore which sends it flying into a few trees, causing them to fall. Raishiuko and the others show up.

Nike: Whoa.

Hakeru: Yeah. I'm bad.

After a bit, the Manticore gets up, eyes burning red.

Hakeru: Uh oh.

The Manticore goes after Hakeru and slams her into the ground. She tries to move but the paw of the beast holds her down. It prepares the same attack it did on Boss.

Bijou: Hold it!

The Manticore stops and turns to Bijou.

Bijou: I will not let you hurt anyone else.

The Manticore stanches toward her. Bijou slides five Star Cards and power rises-

Bijou: Madeen! Help us!

The mighty archer Madeen and her cat Navi appear. The cat turns into energy and converts into an energy bow. He aims for the Manticore. The Manticore goes for Madeen, so he launches his arrow. The arrow forms an image of a mighty cat, and it even makes a deep meow. It hits the Manticore, causing serious damage to it. It goes down on the ground.

Raishiuko: She did it.

Stan: Dang. She's good.

Sandy: Better than you.

Bijou is panting because of the energy lost. Everyone thinks the Manticore was defeated.

Hakeru: Hold on. If we defeated it, why aren't we getting EXP?

Bijou: Aw! It's still alive!

The Manticore slowly gets up. It's burning mad.

Hakeru: Bijou, get out of there now! It's on the warpath.

Bijou is really scared because the attack didn't finish it off. She is so scared she can't move. The Manticore is so mad; it makes a dash for her-

Hakeru: Get out of there!

The Manticore is nearly on her. She closes her eyes. Then Boss appears out of nowhere and knocks the Manticore away. It sees him.

Boss: Don't you dare touch my girl you hear!?

Bijou: Boss! You're here!

Boss: Bijou. You and Hakeru were fighting this thing weren't you?

Bijou: *feels down* Yes. It's true. We just...We didn't want you to get hurt again. The last time you got hurt you were in the most serious condition. Even T.W gave his own perfect health to you in exchange for yours. If you were to face this thing, you might've gotten back into the state. Then both of you would of been hurt so bad. We just didn't want you to go through the phase again!

Hakeru: It's true Boss.

Bijou: Forgive me.

She cries in his arms.

Boss: Don't worry about it Bijou. It's all right now

The Manticore slowly gets up.

Boss: Besides, thanks to you, you just made my job much easier. *let goes of Bijou* so let's get it on!

Bijou: Good luck.

Boss: You can count on it.

Bijou goes off to the others. Hakeru joins her. Maria appears.

Maria: So he's now about to fight.

Bijou: Let's hope he wins.

The Manticore and Boss stare at each other.

Boss: Okay Mr. Manticore. I was down once but now I'm going to put you down!

The Manticore roars. Boss charges toward it with his blade. He slashes, but misses. The Manticore hits him.

Boss: Okay. So you wanna play rough eh?

He goes for another slash. But he misses. But the Manticore misses in hitting him again. Boss hits it from underneath. The Manticore gets up and they keep attacking. They keep dodging each other's attacks.

Hamtaro: They're really going at it.

Raishiuko: You were able to get him. Good job.

Hamtaro: Look at him go!

The fighting continues; Boss's blade glows with a dark flame.

Boss: Hades Fire!

He hits the Manticore hard. The Manticore is stunned a bit. But when Boss goes for another hit; he gets hit by the Manticore's fire breath. Bijou: Hang in there.

Boss gets up. He notices some of T.W's walnut chews on the ground. The Manticore is dashing for Boss. But it slips on the walnut chews and flies into a rock. It gets its head stuck in the rock and violently tries to get out.

Boss: Okay you big, stinking' mutant. Time to put your lights out; so get your butt over here!

The Manticore gets out of the rock and makes a stance. It seems to be accepting his challenge. Anyway, Boss puts away his blade. They both keep stance.

Nike: What's he doing?

Hamtaro: Wait a minute...They seem to be preparing an attack, a final move for both of them.

So after a while, the Manticore prepares the biggest and badest beam attack it has ever made.

(Thinking) Boss: Alright T.W. Time to put an end to this guy.

Boss makes some weird arm waves while he focuses energy. It's all so slow and precise. Then some strange Japanese symbols are forming. They keep forming until five symbols have formed.

(Thinking) Boss: Buddy. This attack is made for you.

After a while...everyone is in suspense. Then the Manticore, with its Beam to max, fires away.

Boss: Burning Passion, Kamakazi Wave!

The five symbols spin every fast in front of Boss, forming a cool ring. Then they shoot beams toward the center and a mega beam is launched. Both powerful beams hit. But Boss's prevails and goes right through the attack. It hits the Manticore. And since the beam was coming from it, it is taking the most damage but then, it finally is destroyed. It is obliterated. The attack fades. And everyone raises 50 levels. Boss pants now. But he won.

Boss: And that's...that.

Meanwhile... at the hospital, T.W suddenly wakes up.

T.W: Huh? I'm alright? Ugh....Wait. Boss! He must've won, I hope he's okay.

He leaps out of bed and runs off.

Back at the forest-

Hamtaro: He did it! He won!

Maria: He actually did it.

Bijou: Boss you won!

She runs to him. They hug.

Boss: It's gone now. It's over.

Bijou: You were great. Everyone goes to him.

Hakeru: You are the man, what an awesome battle. Wish T.W was here to see this.

Boss: He may of not of. But if it weren't for his sacrifice, I wouldn't have gotten the will to be able to beat him. I fought that thing for his sake, and won. Everyone is safe from that beast, and T.W would know that as well.

T.W: Aww, that's sweet. *they see him* Maybe I can just watch the movie.

Hamtaro: It's T.W!

Hakeru: You're okay!

She runs to him and they hug.

T.W: I'm fine now. Thanks to Boss's victory, I was able to recover in an instant.

Boss: Hey how'd you get here so fast?

T.W: Someone told me about some beam from the woods. So I said, hey, why not check it out? So here I am.

Boss: T.W. Thanks again. You're support helped me win.

T.W: Thanks Papa.

They both hug. And it's a sweet site. Lancor: How cute. Makes me want to gag-

Everyone: Lancor!

He chuckles.

T.W: Listen pal, I know you didn't get the recognition you probably deserved but that's no excuse for endangering this world!

Lancor: Perhaps, but its fun, Now hand of the Spirit of Iris's power. I know you wield it.

T.W: I'd never give it to you!

Lancor: Fine, make this hard. You may have defeated Manticore but he was only the first in the 13 Omega beasts, and now it's time to meet beast number 2-

Then high in the sky a 123 foot beast of fury appears over the clouds and Lancor cleverly dips out of sight.

What will happen now?