Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Hamtaro Generation II ❯ I found a human one day Young veterinarian Chris Sandan ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Please stay tuned after this episode to read a special HG featurette!

Hamtaro Generation

Cheer up a saddened Chris, Susan and T.W to the rescue!

T.W quickly went home and was so upset he quietly went to sleep. Since he went to bed early he got up pretty late at night. He left his home and went out into the moonlit night.

Meanwhile Susan's house Susan and Hakeru were soon ready to go to bed. Hakeru curled up with Susan as she often slept with her human friend and they started to have their usual talk.

Susan: So this Chris kid can talk to hamsters?

Hakeru: Yeah that's what I heard, I went to the clubhouse and I was told that T.W met a kid who can speak to hamsters.

Susan: This is so cool, so I'm not the only one.

Hakeru: I wonder where he goes to school.

Meanwhile out in the night sky T.W had went to a field of blue and violet tulips that bended with the wind; he sat on a tall rock deep in thought.

(Thinking)

T.W: What was wrong with me today? I broke a small child's heart, but I just couldn't be his pet. I hope he'll feel better.

As he stood upon the rock Boss watched him from afar.

Boss: I thought I smelled him around here, I guess he still feels bad. I wonder if there's anything I can do.

Soon T.W went home and hit the sack again, he woke up late the next day and it was around lunchtime. He was able to catch up his chores and was relaxing in his special chair in the living room. Soon he decided to go a bike ride but when he opened the door there was an envelope at his feet.

T.W: What's this?

He bent down and picked it up to find it was a letter. He opened it up read it out loud.

Dear T.W

We understand if you don't want to but we're going to explore the caves today, don't worry about food we're packing a special lunch for you. We hope you decide to come.

Feel better

Boss, Bijou and Hamtaro

P.S: We'll try to think of something about Chris.

After taking in all the had letter said he then realized-

T.W: They really are true friends.

He held the letter to his chest and decided he was going to go so he went back inside and got himself ready and make sure his backpack was fully stocked and soon set out to meet the others.

Meanwhile at Susan's house Hakeru was in her cage while Susan left for school for at least 3 hours, she opens the door which Susan keeps unlocked and went to the window and looked out.

(Thinking)

Hakeru: I wonder if T.W's going to go with the others today. I'd go but I hate to see him upset like this, I hope Susan can think of something while out on her field trip today.

Speaking of which Susan was on her field trip to the neighborhood park and she and her class and were sitting on a large blanket enjoying the lunch they brought from home.

Susan was enjoying some fruit kabobs and a bottle of milk her mother packed along with some blocks of cheese.

Susan: Once again another lunch is perfect, thank you mom.

She then noticed a boy who was sitting by an old tree separated from everyone else. She takes her lunch and goes up to him.

Susan: Hello there.

Boy: Hi.

Susan: If you don't mind, may I join you?

Boy: Sure.

So she sat down beside him and opened her lunchbox.

Susan: How come you're not eating?

Boy: I left my lunch at home and I felt awkward around everyone else.

Susan: I know what you mean, when I first came to school I was nervous too, but it got easier and it will for you too.

Boy: Thanks.

He then noticed the cheese in her lunchbox.

Boy: Is that cheddar?

Susan: Yeah! Help yourself.

The boy was grateful and quickly dug in. Susan was surprised how quickly he munched everything down.

Susan: Would you like some milk? It's chocolate.

Boy: Yes, please!

He takes a straw from the lunchbox and starts sipping away.

(Thinking)

Susan: Didn't this kid eat breakfast?!

Meanwhile Hamtaro, Boss and Bijou were still the entrance to the caves waiting to see if T.W would show.

Hamtaro: It's been an awfully long time, maybe he didn't feel up to coming.

Boss: Well it was pretty late when I saw him out there so he might've slept in.

Bijou: I asked Hakeru if she wanted to come but she said she didn't think she'd be up for it.

Hamtaro: Let's wait a little longer.

It seems they wouldn't have to wait longer as T.W was coming towards them on his bike.

Hamtaro: Hey look, he's coming!

T.W: Hi guys, sorry I'm late.

Soon afterward they entered the caves together and start to get darker as they progress.

Hamtaro: It's starting to get too dark to see anymore.

T.W was walking his bike down the path.

T.W: I can take of that!

He takes a generation light from his bike basket and hangs it in the middle, he cranks it up and soon it lights.

Hamtaro: I knew you'd have a solution, thanks.

As they progress through the tunnels start to get a little cool and drafty, soon they're out of the cave and looked in amazement at the bright and airy landscape.

T.W: It's beautiful.

Hamtaro: I'll say.

Bijou: It's a good thing that tunnel wasn't any longer, it was starting get freezing, but now the sun will warm me up.

So they walk to the side and found there was a smooth and swerved rock leading to the ground below. They decided that would be a fun way down so they get on there backs and slide all the way down and feel the crunchy softness of the grass below.

Soon they find themselves lying on a hill were the sun shine warmly on them but not too warm as a gentle fragrant breeze blew by.

Boss: Ah! This sure is peaceful.

T.W: It's certainly quieter than the city.

Everyone knew what T.W meant by that, still feeling bad about Chris.

T.W: Maybe I should've said nothing.

Hamtaro: You we're only saying what you were feeling, you're happy with your life and it is aren't you?

T.W: I am but… I've thinking, a little change wouldn't hurt.

Boss: A little change, it's a very big step. You'd have to give up most of your freedom and your house will become an empty home.

T.W: You're right of course, but I have to do something. You should've seen the look on his face. You'd be as flighty as I am right now.

Hamtaro: Maybe you should talk to him when he gets home.

T.W: I doubt he'll listen, he looked so empty. I know what that feeling is like, when someone's like that weather it is a human or a ham there's little that can be done.

Bijou: I think Hamtaro's right; you have to tell Chris how you feel. He must need a friend like did and look at you now, and if it helps I'll go with you.

T.W: You would?

Boss: I'll go too.

Hamtaro: I will too.

(Teary eyed)

T.W: Thanks guys, you're the best. I've decided I'm going to see him. As long as you're with me I can handle it.

Everyone chuckles a bit and continue to lie on the hill watching the sky's clouds change. Meanwhile Susan and the boy had enjoyed a wonderful meal together.

Susan: That was great.

Boy: I'll say, thanks for sharing.

Susan: You're welcome, but if you don't mind my asking did you have breakfast this morning?

Boy: No, then I was too upset to eat and I was so muddle I forgot my lunch.

Susan: What happened?

Boy: I thought I was getting a pet but it didn't work out.

Susan: What happened?

Boy: I'd rather not say.

Susan was wondering about this story and was deep in thought.

Meanwhile T.W had gone home and was sitting on his porch waiting for school to be over munching on the Carob-covered peach from the picnic he had with the others.

T.W: From what I could tell it should be time for school to be over, I haven't look at my clock.

So after finishing off the peach he steps off his porch and is about to leave when Cappy came running up to him.

T.W: Oh Cappy hi, have you come for a visit?

Cappy: `Fraid not, something terrible has happened!

T.W: What?!

He soon led T.W to the field outside the clubhouse entrance to find a concerned Hamtaro and Bijou.

T.W: What's going on, what's happened?!

Hamtaro: We're not sure but there's something wrong with Boss.

T.W is worried and frightened to see Boss on the ground in great pain,

T.W: Oh no!

He bent down to get a better look.

T.W: How did this happen?

Cappy: Well we were playing leap frog and a mean cat showed up, he almost got me when Boss pushed me out of the way but got attacked himself.

T.W: What can we do?

Boss then noticed T.W and tried to sit up.

Boss: Kid? Ah!

He put to much pressure on his body and fell back down.

T.W: Stay down, save your strength.

Then without thinking he lifted him up.

Hamtaro: What are doing?

T.W: I've got to get him some help and I only know of one who can.

He then races off with the others quickly following, meanwhile Susan has just got home from school and went straight to her room where Hakeru was there to greet her.

Hakeru: Welcome home Susan!

Susan: Thanks *sets her backpack down* well mom's waiting outside so in your carrier.

Hakeru: Right!

She quickly ran into her new carrier that Susan bought last week and after closing the door she lifts it up and there out the door. Soon after they get into Susan's mom's car and soon hit the road. T.W and the others didn't notice that as they went to the side of the house and climbed the fire escape ladder to Susan's room and burst through the window.

T.W: Susan! Hakeru!

Bijou: It looks like there not here.

Cappy: Now what do we do?

T.W: There's only one thing to do.

Meanwhile Chris had also just got home and went straight to his room and dropped his bag to the floor.

He sat beside his desk look as his report still unfinished.

Chris: Maybe I should be a people doctor instead.

Meanwhile the ham had made it though the city and on to the porch of Chris's house to find the door was open a crack.

T.W: This is it, you guys wait outside, I don't know how Chris feels now but we can't overwhelm him. He's our last hope so every second counts.

They agreed and T.W went in alone still carrying Boss on his back. Soon he made his way up the stairs and pounds on Chris's room door.

(Thinking)

T.W: Please be there!

Chris was heading to the door-

Chris: I'm coming!

He opens the door but didn't see anyone.

T.W: Down here!

He looks to see it was T.W-

Chris: Can I help you?

T.W: You sure can, my friend is injured.

Chris then noticed Boss on his back. He lets them in and T.W climbs up on the table and lays Boss out.

Chris: I'll get my little operating table.

He takes out a small table and carefully set Boss on it.

Chris: Okay where's the pain coming from?

T.W: I'm not sure.

Chris began to feel around for the trouble spot, at first he couldn't find anything but when he lightly pressed on his chest Boss really showed discomfort.

Chris: I found it, it's the chest, and it must be the ribs.

T.W: So are we talking an operation?

Chris: I wouldn't go that far, but we'll have to take him to a vet, and I know just were to go.

He takes Boss of the table and carefully in the cage he bought for T.W.

Chris: Hop on hurry.

T.W was surprised but quickly jumped on his shoulder and they quickly head downstairs and out of the house, T.W waved for everyone to follow and they all raced down the street. Soon they reach the subway tunnel and are on the next as it just pulled in.

In the train they were the only ones in the car and sat on the seats by the window franticly waiting, the others were hiding in the baggage hold peaking through a vent hoping everything would work out.

Meanwhile some familiar faces we're already at the vet. Hakeru was there for her first check-up in over a year.

After an hour in the waiting room Susan was starting to worry but soon the veterinarian came out holding Hakeru in his hands.

Susan: It's about time, I was worrying.

Veterinarian: Well there's no need to worry, Hakeru's in fine shape. Just give a few more greens in her diet and a whiz wheel for needed exercise and she'll be set.

Susan: Thank you Dr. Lion, Hakeru was a special gift from my grandma and I don't know what I'd do if something we're wrong.

Dr. Lion: I'm glad too, and can also tell there's something special about you.

Susan blushed and felt an odd feeling.

Osono: Thanks for seeing us after hours, I know this was the only day I could afford to come, you're so kind.

Dr. Lion: It's no trouble at all, I'm just glad it's not serious.

Osono: Well we better go; I'll be back next month to pay the bill.

Just as they were about to leave, Chris came rushing in and zoomed pass Susan and her mom.

Susan: It's that kid from the trip.

Chris: Please help me. I know it's late but it's an emergency!

Dr. Lion looked to see in the cage was Boss in quite a lot of pain.

Dr. Lion: How'd this happen?

Chris: I'm not sure; someone found him and brought him to me.

As they enter the examining room T.W quickly leapt from Chris's shoulder before anyone noticed and quickly went to Susan.

Osono: Is something wrong sweetie?

Susan: Nothing it's just I know that kid from the field trip we went on today.

Osono: Well I'll go do some shopping; you wait here until I get back.

Susan: Okay.

So as Osono left, Susan and Hakeru heard something.

T.W: Psst! Susan!

She turned to see it was T.W and she went under a desk to find out what was up.

Susan: What are you doing here?

T.W: It's a long story so here goes-

He explains everything to Susan and Hakeru.

Susan: So that kid is Chris. He's the guy I talked with on the field trip.

Hakeru: So you've already met?

Susan: Yeah but I never got his name but the story he told me was similar to what Hakeru told me happened but I thought it was a coincidence.

Hakeru: So you brought Boss to Chris hoping he could help?

T.W: Yeah and now I'm really worried, what if something's horribly wrong?

Much time had passed and three waited now on the one of the chairs in the waiting room, while the others waited outside and looked from the window and T.W and Hakeru were inside Susan's overall pocket feeling restless.

Soon after much waiting they come out surprised to see Susan was still there, T.W and Hakeru quickly hid deep in the pocket.

Dr. Lion: Oh your still here?

Susan: Yeah I was kind of worried about-

Chris looked carefully looked at Susan realizing he's seen her before.

Chris: It's you.

Susan: I didn't realize you were in my class? Are you Chris Sadan?

Chris: Yes I am, how did you know my name? Have we met?

Susan was kind of fidgeting-

Susan: Well no but I've heard some stuff, is he alright?

Chris almost forgot and lifted up the cage to see that Boss while bandaged in the chest he'd be just fine.

Chris: He'll be just fine.

Everyone was greatly relived.

Dr. Lion: In a few weeks he'll be as good as new, until then I suggest you keep a watch on him.

Chris: Thanks. I almost forgot my dream and you've re-inspired me. Someday I will be a great veterinarian.

Dr. Lion: I'm sure you will.

Soon after they leave for home, Susan told her mom to go on ahead and that she'll walk with Chris on the way home.

As they walk down the road they get to talking.

Chris: So you can understand hamsters too?

Susan: Yeah I found out months ago, and it's been great ever since. But no one else knows so…

Chris: I won't tell if you won't.

Susan: Deal.

Meanwhile everyone else is in the large cage feeling mellow.

Hamtaro: You feeling better Boss?

Boss: Of course I'm fine all I need is some rest, I'm calm and in control.

Chris: Well after groaning and scream in agony, you would feel calmer.

T.W: Now you take it easy and do whatever Chris asks, you understand?

Boss: Yes nurse.

Hakeru: Now be nice, T.W went out of his way for you.

Boss: I know, thanks kid.

T.W: Oh forget it, I just did what any friend would do.

Chris looked at T.W and instantly felt light-hearted as they walked into a glorious sunset.

6 weeks later at Chris's house, Chris had been taking care of Boss as his chest healed, T.W came by almost everyday to help out. Today was the day he could go back home and everyone was there.

Chris: Well today's the day, are you ready?

Boss: You bet!

So he went over and opened the cage door and carefully lifted him out. Hen then removed the cast. When he felt his chest it wasn't sore anymore.

Chris: Well it's official, you're now ofically free from bed rest.

Everyone was glad and applauded.

Bijou: I'm so glad.

Susan: This truly is a happy occasion.

T.W: Who knows what might've happened if Chris hadn't helped out.

Chris: Me?

T.W: Yes you, and even though you were upset and possibly angry with me you still helped my friend. You don't know how much that means to me.

Chris was so choked up he was about to cry. Everyone soon thought they needed to be alone so they quietly left.

Chris: Don't thank me *sniffles* I was being selfish.

He started to break out in tears and fall to the floor.

Chris: When I first saw you I thought you were amazing, and I was hoping you could be a friend who wouldn't leave me.

T.W: Oh?

Chris: When I moved here I had to leave all my friends behind and start over. All I wanted was to make some new friends. But I know keeping you against your will wouldn't change that.

T.W was really on the spot and began to shed many tears.

Chris: I don't why I was given the power to understand you but…

T.W went up to him and gave him a large hug.

Chris: I understand you have your own life so go-

T.W: Chris?

Chris: JUST GO!

He's now a nervous wreck and is num all over with tears flowing that don't show a hint of stopping and T.W just hugged him and wouldn't let go.

T.W: I know how you feel more than you know.

Chris: Wha-what?

T.W: I left behind a sick mother and the greatest grandma in the world to start a new life and it wasn't easy. If I didn't meet the ham-hams I don't know where I'd be. So I'm sorry if I wounded your spirit but don't say I don't understand because I do.

Chris started to calm down and the tears faded away.

T.W: I really do understand, please calm down.

Much time passed and the two soon were calm and lying on Chris's bed?

T.W: So what happens now?

Chris: I'm not sure.

T.W: Well I could still come around… And we could play as long as you like.

Chris: Really?

T.W: Yeah, if you think a friendship alone is enough.

Chris then sat up on the bed, his tears all but gone.

Chris: It's enough.

He then laid out his arm and T.W climbed onto his shoulder and there cheeks nuzzled against each other.

T.W: So are going to take that cage back?

Chris: No, I'm going to keep it, so if you ever need a place for whatever it'll be there. Is that okay with you?

T.W: Yeah, that'll be just fine

He then turns and gives Chris a kiss on the cheek making him blush.

T.W: So are we friends, officially?

Chris was so touch he almost couldn't speak.

Chris: Yes T.W, we're friends officially.

And the two sat there for most of the day, feeling warmth and love for each other.

Preview of next episode-

Hamtaro: Well it took awhile but we now have another new friend.

T.W: Yeah, Chris is a great kid, if you take the chance to look at him.

Hakeru: Yeah and it looks like we're about to make some more.

Oxnard: I just hope there friendly.

T.W: Well there's only one way to find out.

Next time-

A visitor comes to call, Aaron of the forest

Hamtaro: You can never have enough friends!

And now please enjoy a special featurette-

Thanks for reading and note that this takes place 2 weeks after this episode.

It was black and a spotlight appeared on a sleeping Boss, T.W then came out and nudged him.

T.W: Boss wake up! The show's started.

Boss woozily got up and looked right at the audience.

(Fidgeting)

Boss: We've already started!

T.W: Yeah 2 minutes ago, everyone's here.

He looks to see the audience at home was watching.

(^^)

Boss: Oh hello! Sorry to leave you hanging…

He pats his paw on his chest and looks confidently forward.

Boss: From here on… This story's about me!

T.W then pushes him aside: It's about me too!

He gets up and they snarl at each other. Then Japanese characters for Boss and T.W's names push them away from each other and they appear in an iris on opposite sides in magna form and their names in Japanese characters appear under them and new characters appear in the center.

(White Title screen)

Leave it to Boss and T.W

Rival gourmet meal!

As the tittle screen fades away we see Susan's house and we quickly zoom in and fade into her living room were Susan, Laura, Maria, Kana and Travis we're at the dining room table having a relaxing tea party.

Susan: I'm glad my mom brought you over to tea.

Laura: Me too, I hope you didn't mind my friends coming, especially since we brought out hamsters.

Susan: Not at all, I enjoy lots of company. Hakeru could use some guests while I'm here with you.

Maria then poured some milk in her tea: Would anyone like some milk in there tea?

Travis: I would please.

Susan: So would I!

Laura: No thanks. But I would like some cake.

Hakeru who was on the table moved a piece of cake to Laura.

Laura: Thanks Hakeru, she sure is smart.

Susan: Oh this is nothing; you should see her on a busy day. Speaking on which I better feed our other guests. Come on Hakeru!

So after excusing herself she takes a tray with her Hakeru jumps on her shoulder and they make a trip upstairs.

Upstairs in Susan's room Bijou, Oxnard and Hamtaro were on the play rug.

Hamtaro: So Susan's having a tea party downstairs?

Oxnard: Yeah Kana told me all about it. You sit with friends and enjoy tea and yummy cake.

Bijou: Yes Maria's been to many of those, you sit around and talk about all the recent news and gossip. Though this is the first time she took me to one.

Oxnard: I didn't know Laura knew Susan.

Hamtaro: Yeah, Laura told me that Susan's mom goes to her mom's flower arranging classes and they meet at something called a "PTM."

Question marks were flying over Oxnard and Bijou's heads: A PTM?! What's that?

Hamtaro: Well I'm not too sure about it myself.

Then a voice came from the window-

Voice: It's PTA.

They turned to see T.W at the window, he quietly entered inside and closed the window behind him. He leapt from the windowsill and landed on a soft teddy bear belly and ran over to his friends.

Hamtaro: Hamha T.W!

T.W: Hamha!

Bijou: What did you say before?

T.W: PTA, that's what Hamtaro meant, not PTM.

Hamtaro: Oh my mistake.

T.W: PTA is a special meeting place from teachers and parents to discuss how to make the schools and the town a better place.

Bijou: That sounds nice.

T.W: So seeing as your all here it must be the day of Susan's tea party.

Oxnard: Yeah, I'm wondering when ours is going to start.

T.W: Heke?

Hamtaro: Susan said she was going to set up a special tea just for us.

T.W: Can I join you?

Hamtaro: Of course, Susan won't mind.

T.W: Ok sure.

So he sits on the rug with them and notices then that Hakeru isn't here.

T.W: Where's Hakeru?

Bijou: She's downstairs helping Susan.

Just then Susan came through the door with Hakeru on her shoulder.

Susan: Hey guys sorry it took so long. Oh hi T.W, you've come for a visit?

T.W: Yes I hope that's okay.

Susan: Certainly, thanks for helping downstairs Hakeru. You can join the others now.

Hakeru: Ok.

She jumps down and goes over to the others. Susan places the tray down in front of them, she then goes into toy chest and takes out a small dining table and chairs and set them up on the rug. She also took a vase and dandelion from her pocket and place them in the center along with some dishes and cups.

Susan: Okay guys it's all ready.

The hams were amazed at quickly everything was set up.

Hamtaro: This is great, thanks Susan.

Oxnard: Can we eat now?

Susan: Sure, let me just plate it up.

So she took some sunflower seeds and pieces of a big soft pretzel with a sprinkling of salt on each of the plates, last she poured some Apple-cinnamon tea from her teapot to a ham sized teapot and placed it on the table.

Susan: Well there you are. Go ahead sit.

So they find there places and quietly move to the table. Susan leapt up and left the room. Everyone grabs a seed and digs in.

T.W: Absolutely delectable.

Bijou: Yes these seeds are very fresh.

Hakeru: That's Susan, she always treats a fellow ham or human well.

Oxnard: I'll say, these are fresh out of the bag, and the fruit over there looks fresh too.

"Fruit? The others exclaimed and noticed there was some fruit on the tray Susan brought in all cut up."

(Heart eyed)

Hamtaro: Strawberries, blackberries, apples and Oranges.

(Heart eyed)

Bijou: There are cherries and Banana slices too.

(Heart eyed)

Hakeru: And to-to-to…. A large stack of Peanut butter toast!

T.W: I'll get something for everyone.

He got up and moved over to the tray and piled up some fruit in his paws.

T.W: Here I come-

He swayed and tread backwards and almost fell when someone caught him.

T.W: Whew! Thanks a lot-

He looked up and was surprised to see a familiar face and familiar laugh.

Voice: Well kid it looks like you bit off more then you could chew.

(Angry mark on his head)

T.W: For the last time I'm not a kid!

Yep it could only be Boss.

Hakeru: Boss when did you get here?

Soon after they made another space at the table they all enjoyed the bountiful fruit. Boss takes a large bite of a Banana slice and T.W takes a sip of his tea.

T.W: So what brings you here?

Boss: Well I went to the café for my usual to find you weren't there so I went back home to find no one came to the clubhouse today and remembered about the tea party. I don't recall you were invited so why are you here?

T.W: I was coming by this way on my bike going for a new record and overheard there conversation and soon I was invited.

Boss: Some guest you are, almost dropping the food which you would have if I didn't show up when I did.

T.W: It was my mistake alright? Let's just keep the decibels at a low boiling point okay?

Hamtaro: Yeah he's right, we're all friends here. Let's just enjoy the rest of the tea.

Bijou: Speaking of tea, we're all out.

Hakeru: No we're not, there's more in that big pot on the tray.

Oxnard: But it's too heavy for us to lift, we'll just have to wait for Susan to come back.

Boss: Not to worry, leave it to me.

He takes the small teapot on the table and places it on the tray, and then using his great strength lifts the big pot and pours into the smaller one until it's filled again.

Bijou: Thanks Boss you're so strong.

(Blushing)

Boss: Oh it's nothing.

As he bent to put the pot down he tripped on a lump on the rug and the pot flew in the air.

Hakeru: Oh no!

Then T.W quickly put down his cup and saucer and dove to grab the pot.

(Grunting)

T.W: It's okay I've got it.

He lifted the pot above his head and placed it back on the tray.

Hamtaro: Boy that was a close one.

Bijou: That was a great save.

Hakeru: Thanks T.W, you saved the tea and Susan's new play rug.

(Blushes)

T.W: Aw… It's no big.

Boss felt angry, not only for dropping the pot but that T.W had set things right.

(Thinking)

Boss: I don't understand it, how can that kid have such strength and charm?

T.W thought nothing of it and quietly went back to his tea and fruit. Hakeru was sawing through a Peanut butter toast and everyone else enjoyed the fruit until they were all quite full. Well… Except-

(Rubbing his tummy)

T.W: Wow that was some feast huh?

Oxnard: I'll say my ribs feel light

Hakeru: Mine too; I probably shouldn't have eaten that last strawberry.

(Hiccups)

Bijou: Oh, pardon me.

Hamtaro: Well that was a great meal, please thank Susan for us Hakeru.

Hakeru: Certainly.

Boss was just sitting there watching everyone else lie on the rug.

Bijou: Is something wrong Boss? You've been awfully quiet.

Boss: Well I-

Everyone sat up-

Boss: I was wondering-

They looked right at him putting him on the spot.

Boss: Is there anything left to eat?!

Everyone falls on there backs out of shock.

T.W: I don't believe it your still hungry?!

Hakeru: Well Susan only made enough for so many, we were able to stretch it out when T.W got here but I guess there wasn't enough for you.

(Sighs)

Boss: That's just my luck.

Just then Susan came in with a plate and a metal lid on top.

Susan: Well it looks like you guys enjoyed your tea party, oh hi Boss have you enjoyed everything?

Boss: Yeah but when I got here there was few to go around so, do you happen to have something else to eat?

(Laughs)

Susan: Well I figured we might have another guest so I brought some leftovers. I warmed them up too.

She set down a plate and removed the lid to reveal it was a steaming plateful of takoyaki!

T.W: Oh wow takoyaki!

Boss: Tako-what?

Susan: Takoyaki, it's a kind of savory snack, be sure to share it among yourselves.

Everyone: Ok!

She then leapt up and left the room again closing the door behind her. T.W took a toothpick on the plate and stabbed one and popped it in his mouth.

Everyone wondered what he would think. T.W had never tried this but always dreamed he would and now that dream he was coming true.

T.W: Super yummy!

Boss just looked with disappointment.

T.W: I thought you were still hungry?

Boss: It's just they don't to appetizing. Anyway I thought you were full?

T.W: Well I guess had room for a little something more besides I've heard about this on T.V once and have been wanting to try it since. Give it a try, it's totally hamtastic!

He stabbed at another one and pointed it to Boss, he was reluctant but decided to swallow his suspicions and take a small bite. After that bite he took another, soon in the blink of an eye he ate the entire ball and started to get a gleam in his eye.

Hamtaro: Boss are you alright?

Oxnard: Maybe he didn't like it.

Boss: Didn't like it…

Everyone waited for the rest of his response.

(Heart eyed)

Boss: I loved it, it's wonderful!

He then grabbed a toothpick and stuck at one-

T.W: See I told you!

Boss: I never would've guessed.

He gobbled another one and T.W inhaled another one as well.

T.W: It's the right combination of batter, sauce and the robust octopus meat that's inside.

Boss: I see.

They continued to much away.

(With mouth full)

T.W: These balls are pretty big for someone of our size!

(With mouth full)

Boss: Oh I just got one with two octopus chunks!

T.W: Lucky find!

Then there toothpicks unexpected clashed together. They looked to see the biggest of 6 remaining Takoyaki right in front of them. At first neither knew what to say.

T.W: Well you go ahead and have it.

Boss: No I couldn't possibly eat it, you should be the one to-

T.W: Don't be bashful, take it. It's yours.

Boss: I just wouldn't feel right.

T.W: It's no problem really.

Both had sweat drops on their heads-

Boss: I'd rather you take it-

T.W: No take it, I insist-

Boss: You're taking it and that's final!

T.W was ready really jab it-

Since you insist, here goes!

(About to jab it as well)

Boss: I changed my mind after all!

And with that they both stick the largest Takoyaki.

(Snarls)

T.W: So you did really want the largest Takoyaki didn't you?!

(Snarls louder)

Boss: You're darn right I did!

They then release their toothpicks from the Takoyaki and start fencing each other leaving the others shocked.

Hamtaro: Don't fight you guys!

Bijou: Please stop!

(Jaws dropped)

Hakeru and Oxnard: That must be some food.

They continue to fence each other until T.W knocks Boss's toothpick away.

T.W: Now's my chance!

He goes for the goal but he slips and slams his head on the side of the plate sending the largest Takoyaki out the window.

T.W: Oh no!

Boss franticly runs over T.W and races for the window and T.W is right on his tail by literally grabbing him by his tail and pushes him aside and quickly grabs his magic umbrella from his backpack he left on the door and a cylinder circle tube with a strap which he put on his back.

They jump out of the window after the Takoyaki that's plummeting towards the ground with T.W quickly gliding down on his umbrella.

T.W: Almost there!

Then Boss grabbed on to the umbrella trying to get closer.

Boss goes in for the bite but T.W grabs him by the ear and pulls him aside.

Boss: No one can eat if it falls to the ground!

T.W: Good point.

They soon notice it lands on the hat of a girl who's walking by Susan's house.

T.W and Boss tried to steer them umbrella to the girl and but were always a step behind.

Soon they work together long enough to get close when a gust of wind blows the Takoyaki away.

Boss looses his balance and falls but lands quickly on his feet and chases after the Takoyaki in the air with T.W high above.

T.W: Wait Takoyaki!

Then when he's close enough T.W jumps high and puts the umbrella in the tube thing on his back and grabs the elusive Takoyaki.

T.W: Your mine now!

T.W didn't realize that he was over a trampoline in a neighbor's yard and landed hard in it. When he popped out he flew far into the city.

Boss: Oh no ya don't!

Boss leaped on the trampoline hard and flew in the same direction T.W did. T.W was about to land right into the pavement when his umbrella popped out from the tube and gave him a gentle landing only to be nearly run over by a bike.

Luckily the kid swerved away and T.W and the Takoyaki crashed into a toy store. The Takoyaki slipped from his paws and flew into the wind again.

T.W came out of the toy store riding a super car.

T.W: Get back here!

Then Boss leaped in front of the flying Takoyaki-

Boss: You're mine now!

But because the Takoyaki was so large it hit right into Boss's stomach and propelled him back into a bakery where he rammed into a cake. The takoyaki then flew away again, T.W quickly stopped the car.

T.W: Boss are you okay?

He leapt out from the cake alright but very dizzy.

T.W: Wow, what a sweet landing.

Boss then leapt out from the cake and ran after the floating takoyaki. Soon T.W is able to catch up to him and takes out his umbrella and soars off with Boss jumping on just in time.

It goes through a plane's propeller without getting shredded, bounces of a telephone wire and into a storm drain with the two air born hams after it. They squirm and squeeze down the pipe and the takoyaki pops out and floats away again and the two hams aren't far behind, it floats over the rooftops with neither ham giving up.

Then it blows the other way in a tail wind, it bounces of some polls with our friends aboard the umbrella after it.

They almost get it but it floats further along their reach and soon the chase takes them out of the city.

Soon the Takoyaki's caught by that girl with the hat but thinking its litter quickly tosses it away it the wind, T.W and Boss are right on its trail.

T.W: There it goes-

Boss: After it!

They fly towards the playground as the wind dies down and the takoyaki falls. Soon it lands on a slide and rolls its way down.

T.W: I think now it's beyond edible.

Boss: You're right.

The ball bounced a bit and then flew off the slide and its batter coating starts to crumble away-

Both: Heke?

They start to notice it crumbling and start to see-

Both: Atata!

Soon the battered shell was gone and what was left was-

Both: It's the Octopus!

They quickly go after it as it falls toward-

(Floating down on the umbrella)

Both: Octopus!

But sadly it lands in a takoyaki grill filled with that liquid batter coating, part of a takoyaki stand. They both can't believe after all that it's over.

Soon they head back to Susan's house where their friends had been worrying.

Hakeru: So you finally decided to come back eh?

T.W: Yeah, the jumbo takoyaki is gone.

Boss: Gone but not forgotten.

Hakeru: It serves you right, fighting like that and over what? Some seafood ball.

Bijou: She's right, this was supposed to be a friendly meal, and you're fighting ruins things.

They hang there heads in shame.

Both: We're sorry.

T.W: Forgive me Hakeru, you were gracious enough to invite me to tea and this is how I behave. I'm terribly sorry.

Boss: So am I, I was no better, I'm sorry for that immature display in your lovely home.

Then the two look at each other-

Boss: T.

T.W: Boss I…

Then they instantly hug and star puring tears-

(At the same time)

Boss: I'm sorry! Forgive me? Of course I do!

T.W: I'm sorry! Forgive me? Of course I do!

Everyone chuckled lightly glad it was all said and done with

Hakeru: Well I guess after an apology like that, I have no choice to forgive you. Although…

They move there heads up-

Hakeru: After trying one I can see that they are hard to share.

Bijou: I never had such a snack in France.

Oxnard: I've never had such a snack ever.

Hamtaro: I must admit it was quite the tasty treat.

They all looked at each other and after thinking about all that has happened they couldn't help but break out in laughter.

(^^)

T.W: When you think about it we were being silly!

Boss: Yeah… *Laughs* I know!

(Laughs)

Hakeru: I'll say.

(Laughs)

Bijou: Me too.

(Laughs)

Hamtaro: Me three!

Oxnard: Me four!

They all were breaking out in gut bursting laughter and then gave a small sigh and calmed down some.

Hakeru: its okay guys, even the best of friends get carried away. I just hope things will settle down now.

Just then Susan came in.

Susan: So there you two are *bends down* I saw you had left, are you okay?

T.W: Yeah we're cool now; Boss and I just went on a completive adventure that would make both the storyteller and audience cry.

Boss: But they'd laugh at the end.

Susan was confused by this and then the two explain the whole story.

Susan: So that's what the fuss was about? If you wanted some more takoyaki all you had to do was ask.

Both: What? There's more?!

Sure enough a few minutes later…

(Boss and T.W's mouths are watering)

Susan: We'll that's the last of the leftovers; there are bags for what you don't eat to take home.

And with that she leaves the room.

Soon everyone starts enjoying some takoyaki-

(Gobbles one up)

T.W: Yum!

(Gobbles one up)

Boss: Oh yeah!

(Gobbles one up)

Bijou: Ooh la la!

(Gobbles one up)

Oxnard: Delicious!

(Gobbles one up)

Hakeru: Ahh!

(Gobbles one up)

Hamtaro: Hmm!

Soon after eating 3 takoyaki each there were only 16 left.

Everyone then thought of the other hams and how they might want to try it to.

Without even saying a word they agreed and put the remaining takoyaki in a bag.

All: We'll save the rest for the ham-hams at the clubhouse tomorrow.

We iris out to the bag and in a "pop" it's all black again.

Then a spotlight shines on T.W and Boss.

T.W: And that's the story of a tea party almost turned bad. I'm glad we're friends again.

Boss: Me too. Well we're out of time.

T.W: Yeah too bad to, but we'll be back more great stories to talk about. And they all happened for real just so ya know.

Both: Bye-Q!

They iris out.

The ending theme plays and you are shown the credits-

(Singing in the background)

T.W: Keeki chokoreeto, Purin zerii

(Singing in the background)

Boss: Odango karintou, Kukkii aisu-kuriimu

(Quick instrumental)

(Singing in the background)

T.W: Naze okashi wo taberu no ka-

(Singing in the background)

Boss: Kimatteru soko ni, Okashi ga aru kara ya

(Jazzy drum riff)

(Singing in the background)

T.W: Okashi, Okashi-

(Singing in the background)

Boss: Oishi, oishi. Okashi, okashei-

Both: ureshi! Okashi, okashi. Tanoshi, tanoshi-i! Okashi, okashi-

Yoroshi!

Jinsei tanoshi manto na!

Thanks for reading and note that this takes place 2 weeks after this episode.

The ending theme was called "Okashi no Uta" from the "Leave it to Kero" short from Cardcaptor Sakura. Please review and tell me what you liked from the episode and the featurette.