Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Hamtaro Generation ❯ Boss’s dessert disaster T.W’s enraged wrath Part II ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hamtaro Generation

Boss's Desert Disaster

T.W's Enraged Wrath

Part II

T.W: Last time I was just loving my new home and my first business, and my new friends. Until I hit a mega speed bump.

Boss wanted my help to cook something special for Bijou for the big picnic.

It was a true partnership in exchange I finally perfected a recipe that I've been trying to perfect for years.

Well my masterpiece was finally perfected and I got to help one of my new friends at the same time.

We had an awesome time at the picnic the games, the contests, the food it was a blast.

Unfourtunely the fun didn't last long I really hoped Bijou liked my desert for I knew if she didn't Boss's disappointment would be my fault.

I was so relived she enjoyed it though I became enraged when Boss took the credit for something that not only took both of us to create but took me years to develop. These recipes and café I hope to pass down as family keepsakes. Tampering with my dreams is a very high offense in my book.

I don't feel I could ever trust Boss again…

The next day at the clubhouse everyone wonder why Boss, Bijou, and T.W hadn't come yet.

Hamtaro: I wonder were Boss and T.W are.

Pashmina: Bijou's not here either I hope there okay

Penelope: Okwee! Okwee!

Just about this time Boss walked in.

(Door opens then closes)

Boss: Sigh…

Oxnard: Hey Boss is something wrong?

Boss just walked to his chair pretending not to hear

Hamtaro: Uh Boss are you okay?

Just then Bijou walked in.

Bijou: Allo everybody.

Boss: Bijou…

Meanwhile T.W was walking along the path of his house when he saw Cappy up ahead.

T.W: Hey Cappy wait up!

Cappy: Heke?

T.W: Badda, badda, badda sighs. Are you headed for the clubhouse?

Cappy: Yeah aren't you?

T.W: No I just can't.

Cappy: How come?

T.W: It's a long story to explain here I want you to take this letter the others it will explain everything I've got to go talk with you later.

T.W then bids Cappy goodbye and heads for home stunned and unsure.

Cappy: I hope he's okay.

Back at the clubhouse everyone has been wondering why Boss and Bijou haven't been themselves.

Hamtaro: Boss are you okay?

Boss: I've done a terrible horrible thing.

Hamtaro: Boss

Boss got out of his chair and walked in front of Bijou

Boss: Bijou I don't what to say that we'll make us friends

Bijou: I think you do.

Boss: Your right Bijou. I should've said this last night. I'm so sorry for-

Cappy bursts in

Cappy: Hey everybody!

Boss: Agh! Falls face first to the floor.

Cappy: You won't believe this!

Everyone gather around Cappy as he handed Hamtaro a piece of paper

Hamtaro read carefully

Hamtaro: Atata! I don't believe this!

Oxnard: What's it said?

Hamtaro: Dear ham hams I won't be coming to the clubhouse anymore. It pains me to say this but I feel that some of you are too painful to be around. Visit me soon T.W.

P.S Boss and Bijou can explain further.

Hamtaro: Explain what?

Boss and Bijou just looked at each other not knowing what to say

Bijou: Well...

Boss: No Bijou it's my fault and I can't live with myself unless I tell them what happened.

That frozen yogurt I brought I didn't make myself. T.W helped me more than that he told me that he someday wanted to make a complete book of original recipes to pass down as family keepsakes. (Starts to tear up)

Everyone looked at him not knowing what to say

(Breaks out crying)

Boss: I'm a monster but Bijou I just wanted to make up for that horrible lunch I made you when we went to the museum and I just wanted you to have the very best even if I couldn't do it alone!

Bijou: You went through all this for me.

Boss: Yes because I lo-

When Boss realized he was confessing his love for Bijou he quickly stopped himself for it was not the right time.

Bijou: Oh now I understand. I know you meant well but you still shouldn't have lied to me for I won't know if what you mean it's the truth but I'm flattered that you went through all this trouble for me.

Tears break up

Boss: You mean that?

Bijou: Oui no one's ever went through all this trouble just for me and I thank you.

Boss: Thanks Bijou and your right I shouldn't have lied to you it makes things worse rather then better and can lose good friends because of it.

I'm sorry Bijou and I'm sorry hams can you forgive me?

Bijou: Of course right everyone?

All nod in agreement

Boss: Thanks everybody.

Hamtaro: Well now that your friends again let's see If we can get T.W

To come back.

So everyone headed to T.W's house to persuade him to return

Hamtaro knocks on the door

Boss: I'm afraid he'll never forgive me.

Hamtaro: Don't worry Boss He can't stay mad forever just tell him what you told us and I'm sure things will go fine.

Boss: I hope so.

Hamtaro: I know we'll go in first and then we calms down we'll give you the signal ok

Door slowly opens

Hamtaro: He's opening the door hide!

Boss: Got it.

T.W: Yes? Oh hi everyone come in.

Everyone enter the house while Boss looked trough the window. Ounce inside he offered them some apple juice.

T.W: (Sips) I take it you got my letter?

Pashmina: It said you weren't coming back.

T.W: I'm sorry but no it's not because of you I just don't know who to trust right now.

I mean you've known him longer than I have and this surely isn't the first time his ego has stretched the truth.

Dexter: Well you have a point Boss isn't the easiest to associate with, but I digress-

Howdy: What do dresses have to do with any of this?

Dexter: Not dresses digress it means "in spite of."

Howdy: Then why didn't you say so in the first place.

Dexter: Like I was saying in spite of a few quirks he's really a fine fellow ounce you get to know him.

T.W: I'm not saying I'm better than anyone but if there's one thing I've learned on my travels and in life is that without honor and trust friendships are lies of bitter irony.

To put it simply if someone breaks your trust then while not always impossible it just takes awhile to earn it back. All I ask is that he apologizes and we start over from there.

Though on the other hand I can be pretty difficult myself. It's not all his fault I shouldn't have been so mad. I just fall apart sometimes it's just when it comes to my cooking I'm very serious about my dedication to my dream of becoming a famous chef.

Front door opens

Boss: I know that now.

T.W: Oh....

Boss: I'm sorry T.W I shouldn't have took credit for something you worked for years to perfect.

T.W: I'm sorry too I should've handled it better. From now on let's promise we'll try harder to respect each other deal?

Boss: Deal.

T.W: Well one good thing came out of this my desert was a huge success you really liked it?

Hamtaro: You bet It's like nothing I've ever tasted

Oxnard: You wouldn't happen to have more would you

T.W: That was all I made but if your willing we could all make some more together.

Boss: I thought you were keeping these recipes for you family.

T.W: I am but I realized today that you're all both my friends and family so while I wait for my kin I want to share my recipes with you too.

Hamtaro: All right then let's get to it.

Everyone: Yeah!

So for most of the day they made enough frozen yogurt to last quite a long time.

T.W: Now that there almost chilled we roll them in crushed sunflower seeds and put them back in the freezer to chill.

Boss: Wait didn't you say this has to chill overnight?

T.W: Not anymore I fixed where it would only take a few minutes.

Oxnard: Good cause all that mixing and beating and coating made me hungry.

Howdy: Breathing makes you hungry.

Oxnard: Well excuse me Mr. Good Humor ham I can't help it if I need more food then some of you!

Howdy: Okay! okay! I take it back! Never mind sighs.

Soon after that it was snack time

T.W: There ready guys!

Everyone took one

Hamtaro: Licks krmp krmp it's even better the second time.

T.W: Probably because you helped make it.

Oxnard: That must be it because it seems to taste better than it did yesterday.

Boss walked up to the tray but there were none left

Boss: Hey there isn't one for me.

T.W: He he yes there is.

Goes to the freezer and takes out another frozen yogurt on a plate

T.W: I made this one especially for you. I put crushed sunflower seeds as well as crushed pumpkin seeds both toasted and chunks of walnuts. Hamtaro told me there your favorite. Just think of it as an extra I'm sorry.

Boss: Thanks you really are a good friend.

T.W: That means a lot to me. I hope we stay friends forever.

Boss: You bet.

Everyone spent a great deal of pleasure enjoying the snack they help make together for that's what food is for, To bring friends and family closer together as well being a treasure for yourself as well.

Bijou: Licks licks krump krmp krmp So Boss what was it you were going to tell me last night.

Boss: What?

Bijou: you-

Boss flared up blushing

Boss: Oh I was saying I valued your friendship.

Bijou: Oh thanks

Boss: Don't mention it. (Thinking) someday you'll know the truth.

Someday I'll say I love you Bijou... someday.

Preview of next episode

T.W: I've been able to find someone I love whose family didn't reject me.

Now I come across someone who knows the pain of being alone more than I am. It is love again?

I don't know but whatever I feel is not as important as helping someone who I might become friends in the process. Next time: T.W Finds Love All over again Hakeru's Story

See ya soon!

Now playing at FF.net and right here!

The love Boss feels for Bijou is eternal. So when they're swept away on there greatest journey ever, Will all romantic loyalties be revealed?

Find out in the Boss and Bijou Special-

To the Love that's on the rocks Boss And Bijou's Reconcile.

An epic journey like no other.