Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ I'll see you in my dreams ❯ Rape ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Inumaru:well here's the chapter youve probley all waited for:the rape chapter! Well to tell you the truth i've never done a rape chapter before so i'm a little unsure. So dont sue me cause it's bad. Oh ya i just want to thank those people who reivew! THANKS! here we go!
Chapter6: raped
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Laura! Roberto is waiting outside for you!" called her mom. "Thanks mom! bye!" she said running out the door. "Hey good moring laura!"
greeted roberto. "Moring roberto!" laura chirped. "Did you sleep well?" he asked. Laura
blushed. "Yes I did very well, thank you did you?" she asked lovingly. "Yes I did thank you." he said. As they chattered on laura's mom watched from inside. "What are you looking at dear?"asked laura's dad. "Oh dear look at them rember when we were like that?
You would always pick me up at my house for school and drop me off after school. It was so romantic!!! And I made lunch for you rember that?" asked laura's mom. "Ummm...." laura's dad studderd. "Not really." "WHAT? You dont rember?" said laura's mom hurt and angery.
"Oh wait you made lunch with the little ocopuse
sauages right?" he said. "Yes! I'll tell you what
I'll go make some right now for you!" she said rushing off to the kitchen. Laura's dad gave a sigh of sweet reife. "That was close."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Okay class listien up!" said Mr. yoshi. "I need two people to volenteer to bring the balls
the PE teacher left here up to the storage behind the school. Who will do this?"he asked
Laura raised her hand egaer to help. Just then
travis raised his hand to go too. "Ahh I see thank you you two."said Mr.yoshi smiling.
"Laura you take this bag and travis you take this bag." "Yes m'amm" laura and travis said.
Travis was lucky enought that roberto wasnt in
this class but now he got to do what he was planing to do now. They walked out of the classroom and out of the school and around to the shead behind the feild which you can hardly see from the school. 'Perfect this will go well' travis thought to them self. "So how's
it been with your boyfriend laura."he said coldly. "Hmm? Oh it's been great!" she said walking into the shead. Travis walked in too but locked the door. "He's just so handsome
and car-" laura was stoped when she was throwed to the wall. "You whore!"travis yelled
(IM:hey i said i would warn people before she was raped just in case you dont like it. later)
"If you cant get me first you go immedialy for him! That stupied red headed baka!"he yelled
not caring if someone was going to hear him.
"Fine I'll give you what you want!" he said pushing her into a brutal kiss. "Travis please"
laura pleaded. "No you wanted it so you deserved it" he said pushing her to the ground.
He wrapped his legs around her waist and pushed down her jeans then went for the shirt. Warm tears came to in her eyes. Immedialy travis licked them away. Before she even knew it happend travis was on top of her,
fully naked and so was she. He smirked."Time
for the main course" he said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Robeto walked by laura's class when Mr.yoshi came out. "Ahh roberto have you seen travis and laura I sent them out twenty-five miniues ago to go put two bags of balls in the P.E. storage shead and they havent come back yet.
Could you go check on them?"Mr yoshi asked.
"Sure gives me a exuse to get away from math
class." he said cherrfully. "Okay thanks" yoshi said as he walked back in to his classroom.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Laura screamed as he pushed into her harder with no mercy. He did this four more times then he stoped. He was panting 'How could one girl take so much out of me?' he thought. (OKay it's done. Thank you bye. inumaru12)
Laura whimpered and travis looked down at her. "Your pathtic."he said."If any one askes why we are late you say things fell and we cleaned it up. Okay?" he said glaring. She simply nodded."Good now get dressed." he said
Travis got dressed quickly and so did laura.
"Oh and laura. Go to the bathroom and wash up you look like a mess." he said. As soon as he left she broke down and cried. Then after a while after crying she heard a voice. "Laura?
Laura!" she knew immedialy it was roberto.
'Oh no I can't let him see me like this.' she tried to brush up but when robeto ran in.
"Laura are you okay?" he said kneeling down and facing her. "T-the stuff fell and-"she stoped cause she was hugging him and crying her heart out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
inumaru:Well that's the end of chapter 6 everyone i hoped everyone liked it. But like i said I"VE NEVER WRITTEN A LEMON BEFORE SO I DONT KNOW HOW! but i sure have read enough of them*snicker snicker* well till next time. adios!